My tempting mistake ✔ || book...

By queensofsupreme

"TIME of death?" "2:38am" *********** Elijah Carson black the number ONE player! He doesn't care about love u... More

Prologue
- Cast -
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70.
Chapter 71.
Chapter 72.
Chapter 73.
Chapter 74.
Chapter 75.
Chapter 76.
Chapter 77.
Chapter 78.
Chapter 79.
Chapter 80.
Chapter 81.
Chapter 82.
Chapter 83.
Chapter 84.
Chapter 85.
Chapter 86.
Chapter 87.
Chapter 88.
Chapter 89.
Chapter 90.
Chapter 91.
Chapter 92.
Chapter 93.
Chapter 94.
Chapter 95.
Chapter 96.
Chapter 97.
Chapter 98
Chapter 99.
Chapter 100.
Chapter 101.
Chapter 102.
Chapter 103.
Chapter 104.
Chapter 105.

Chapter 24.

1.9K 108 13
By queensofsupreme

Elijah's POV.

I heard my name so I quickly turned around. I looked around but I couldn't find her. I know Annette's voice and she is the one that called me, but where is she? I am going crazy because of her. I send her home a long time ago so why would she still be here? I need to do a check-up for my head.

"Sorry Doctor." I apologized to the doctor, helping him fix himself. "I didn't mean to lose my temper, I just want the drugs."

"It's too dangerous Mr. Carson."

"Well, they fed it to my girlfriend, I mean sister." I snapped. "Now I will just return the favor."

"Mr. Carson this is a dangerous game you are playing. If someone just takes a litt-."

"Listen, doctor, you said some people die and some go crazy forever right?" I asked and he nods his head. "Well, then I want the drug."

"Mr. Carson, you don't get it." He shouted. "I will call your father if I have to but I won't give you---." I took my gun out.

"This is nothing personal doctor." I wish it didn't have to come to this way but this doctor is fucking stubborn. "I am so sorry but I will shoot you if I have to."

"Mr. Carson, put the gun down."

"Doctor, I can kill you for Annette, don't push me please." I warned him. "Now tell one of the nurses to get it for me or you die."

"Do you even know what you are saying, Mr Carson." He snapped.

"Just call them before I shoot you." I am just trying to scare him. I know I can never hurt an innocent person.

The doctor quickly called the nurse to get the drug for a patient. I pray that Kathleen isn't the one that drugged Annette, or else I will forget the fact she is a lady and kill her.

"Mr. Carson, you will regret this." He gave me the drugs and I hugged him.

"I am so sorry that I had to do that but if you tell anyone, I might just do something worse." I said, before leaving the hospital.

So this stupid powder can kill someone. I wonder what these doctors think when they making these drugs. I am so glad, I didn't study this nonsense.

Annette's POV.

I wish I never eavesdrop on Elijah. Now his problem is mine and I won't just sit and do nothing. That stupid Susan is not even in New York now so why does he care so much about her.

"Annette." My mother came into the room. "Whatever you are thinking about, it's not worth it." She put the tray on the table. "So eat your food and sleep."

"Mommy, do you think the Carsons do drugs?" She looked at me and I quickly changed the topic. "I mean Uncle Ben. Mom, you know him well so do you think he would ever take drugs?"

"Benjamin? No." My mother giggled. "If that fool wanted to take drugs he would've done it when Sofia left him but he is smart. He knows drugs kill." She sat next to me. "Honey, if you are so worried about Elijah than call him up."

"I can't even fool you anymore." I mumbled and she pulled my cheeks.

"You are my daughter so I know when you lying." She hugged. "I love you so eat your food."

"Thanks, mom." She left my room so I dialed Elijah's number and he answered. "Hi."

"I knew you would call me." Elijah said. "How are you doing?"

"I am good thanks, you?"

"I'm missing a friend." He replied and I got up. "What are you doing?"

"Eating, you?" I don't understand why Elijah is being so nice. He legit, never used to care about what I am doing unless he was in trouble.

"Well, I am thinking about moving back in with my parents like you did."

"But you like your own space."

"I don't know anymore." He said. "Goodnight, I have to go." He disconnected the call so I put my phone done. I just have to eat and then sleep. Argh, my life is so boring without Elijah. I wonder what Kathleen is up to now. I haven't seen her for days.

I opened my laptop and before I could listen to Kathleen, my phone started ringing.

"Eli." I was surprised to see him calling me.

"Anne, I can't do it anymore. I have tried a million times but I just can't."

"Whoa Eli. Calm down and tell me what's wrong with you?"

"Annette, how am I supposed to live with myself when I can't do it. I give up Anne, I won't live with this anymore."

"Elijah just stay where you are and don't do anything you will regret." I quickly disconnected the call and jumped out of my window. I didn't know this fool would use the drugs so soon. Why am I so cursed. I know he can never ever love me so why does he always have to suffer and make me suffer with him. Can't he just stay out of trouble! Who will even help him when I die? I hope we die at the same time so he doesn't suffer in this world, alone.

I arrived at his house and the door was unlocked.

"Eli." I shouted and he was in the kitchen. "What's wrong? Are you okay?" I hugged him.

"I'm not Okay." He broke our hug. "Annette, I can't even make my favorite coffee, how will I live with myself. I don't have the right to live anymore."

"Is that why you called me here?" I questioned, tears visible in my eyes and he nod his head. I smacked him and he looked at me. "I thought you hurt yourself and you-- you---." I wiped my tears. "It's useless talking to you." He grabbed my hand. "Eli, I am not in the mood for your games."

"I am sorry Annette. I really never thought you would think something like that. You know I am not capable of hurting myself. I can't even punch myself without crying the whole day so how can I take my own life?"

"You never think Eli."

"I am sorry." He smiled at me. "But seriously Annette, why do you always think the worse. You are a twenty-two year old but you act like a sixty-year-old. Annette, you must learn to live life kid. You are too serious and too boring."

"I am responsible, not boring." I stated.

"If you were so responsible than you wouldn't be jobless. You always get fired, Annette." I know he is right but I only get fired because the people I worked for were boring and plus my grandpa doesn't like me working.

"Eli, you got fired by your own father which means you are worse than me." I said and he rolled his eyes.

"My father suspended me because of you." He replied. "Now that you are here, can we talk."

"About what?" I asked and he dragged me to the couch. "Eli, when are you serious." I sat on the couch. "Are you dying?"

"You not on my will so why do you want me dead." He asked and I giggled. "So Annette, do you have a boyfriend?" I quickly got up.

"It's passed my bedtime, I have to leave. Goodnight."

"What about my coffee?" He asked.

"Eli, you are rich. You can order anything, you can even hire someone to make coffee for you." I smiled at him. "Sorry about the smack, I was just a bit angry."

"I know."

"You not angry that I smacked you?" I questioned and he smiled.

"Why would I be?" I should've searched the side effects of that drug he wanted from the doctor.

"Are you feeling okay?" I felt his head. "Eli, did you take drugs or something?"

"So you were eavesdropping. I knew it." He shook his head. "You a very busy human being Annette but to be honest, I am not angry with the fact you heard everything." He continued. "I wanted to tell you everything soon but now that you know, do you want to comment on what happened at the hospital."

"I don't want to be involved, Eli." I tried to leave and he picked me up. "What is wrong with you?"

"Annette, what was the last thing you heard at the hospital?" He put me down.

"Elijah, can I please go home. I really don't want to be involved in your love story. Susan is a good girl and you two spend a lot of time together, you don't need to ask me about her. Just follow your heart and I promise you will get what you deserve." Who am I kidding? Susan is the worse person to date. I know I hate Kathleen but at least she didn't insult me like Susan. That bitch used to use Elijah to get to me.

"Whoa, I don't want to get married nor love anyone." Elijah turned away from me. "I just like one girl but she's too stupid and she never listens to anyone." This boy won't let me leave this house. I have to jump out of the window.

"Eli, do you want my advice." I asked and he turned around. "Take her out as soon as she comes back from California. I know Susan will like it."

"I don't like that Susan." He stated. "I like you but you never want me to like you because of my reputation. I mean, why would anyone like me except for my family's money and plus your grandpa is rich so--."

"Eli, do you mean you like like me?" I asked and he nods his head. "I also like like you but I don't know if I want to be in a relationship."

"Relationship with who?" He giggled. "Annette, I like you but you know I don't do relationships. I thought we could be----."

"Friends with benefits?" I questioned and he nod his head. "Eli, you are crazy. I will never, and I mean never sleep with a boy when I am not in a serious relationship with him. What happened in Italy was a mistake. I know we were in a fake relationship but everything was real for me."

"So you only do relationships?"

"Yes."

"And I don't do relationships." He sat on the couch. "Annette, you know I am not loyal. And if I get in a relationship than I have to be loyal."

"It's not as hard as you think."

"Well, I am not you." He replied. "I will die if I have to be stuck with only you in my entire life. I can't do it. I don't love you Annette and you know only people who are in love are capable of being loyal."

"I have never met an honest idiot like you." I sat in front of him. "I know you are capable of love but you don't want to admit it. I don't know who broke your heart but whoever it is, I hope they get what they deserve. You a good human Eli, and I know relationships aren't your thing that is why I don't want to do the friends with benefits with you. I will get hurt and I don't want to get hurt because I am blinded by love." I continued. "Continue with your one night stand until you find a good girl you want to settle down with. I am sorry, I can't be that girl to help you find love. Goodnight." I hugged him. "Order your coffee." I have no idea where this courage came from. I always wanted to be with Elijah ever since I was a kid but knowing he would never be faithful to me just gave me the courage to turn down his offer. I can't date him when I know he will be sleeping with other girls. I want him to be only mine. I know I am selfish and that will never change. I can share a lot of things but never the person I love. I can never share Elijah. If he becomes my boyfriend then he will only be my boyfriend.

*Don't forget to vote comment and share please*

Elijah and Annette?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258K 4.6K 28
Book 2 of The Mismatch series. *** When the 'dead' ex is back in his life, leaving him with many...
26.6K 1K 58
Being the naturally born fat girl,her family decides to get her married to a handsome and dashing young man to raise her self esteem and to make her...
6.8K 341 32
Her eyes were blazing with fire, and i almost took a back step at the intensity. Then she said 3 words... "I hate you" "I hate u& i promise to make...
523K 17.6K 69
"What?" I shouted dropping the phone as tears stream down my face. He can't be dead, no! The father of my child can't be dead. I cried switching the...