Everywhere In Between

By MissDKennedy

When the Kennedy couple arrive in Dallas, everyone is unaware of what will occur. When the murderous events u... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Author's Note

Chapter 9

643 13 5
By MissDKennedy

December 3rd

Truman Balcony

9pm

Jackie leaned on the railing smoking a cigarette. She heard a door shut behind her. She turned around to see Clint in the Yellow Oval Room,

"Clint" Jackie smiled, as she stubbed her cigarette into the ashtray that sat nearby. She ran to him and they embraced. She looked at his medal which he wore proudly. "Oh very handsome" Jackie joked, and Clint laughed. 

"Thank you ma'am" Clint laughed and Jackie grinned. "Oh, please join me outside". Clint agreed. Jackie at this point had put her coat back on and took a seat on one of the garden chairs that sat on the balcony. 

"I'm so glad for you" Jackie sighed, slightly smiling. Clint tried not to blush. "Thank you Mrs Kennedy" Clint thanked her before Jackie interrupted him. 

"Oh please call me 'Jackie'" she insisted. Clint nodded before letting her continue. "My life will difficult from now" Jackie's mood flipped upside down and she was now miserable. 

Clint nodded. "I understand". Jackie immediately shook her head. "Not because Jack is dead". 

Clint asked if it was to do with the children and Jackie said it was something along that route. "You see, when Jack was shot" Jackie started, sitting back in her chair. "I wasn't even a month pregnant" Jackie let out a tear. 

Clint was shocked. "You're pregnant?". Jackie nodded before beginning to cry. Clint got up and they embraced. Jackie stood up. "I just don't know" Jackie sobbed, leaning on the railing again. 

Clint looked at her. "Jackie" he hesitated. "Everything will be okay". 

She turned to look at him before, without thinking, they passionately kissed. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 31 16
Bad things often unfold when the rich encounter the rich. The intriguing question arises: what transpires when you grow up as best friends with the K...
32K 466 21
A Junior Senator from New York finds herself in a whirlwind affair with the newly elected and unhappily married President of the United States. Pleas...
31.3K 372 61
When tragedy strikes the Kennedys, Jack is left to raise a slightly disabled little girl by himself. Follow the adventure that Kate and Jack call li...
16.6K 264 31
The epic love story of how Jack meet Jackie. (Note it's not exactly how they meet of course)