Chapter 30

July 30th
41 Chestnut Street

Jackie arrived with her luggage and her family at the townhouse she had rented from Jack's former friend who sailed with him on PT 109. She sighed as she sat her suitcases down, and as she watched the children dash off to find their rooms. 

Jackie in her black maternity dress and coat went over to the window. The door to her townhouse was mobbed by Press and photographers. It didn't take them long to notice Jackie's pale face peeking through the curtains. "Mrs Kennedy!" Their muffled voices shouted. Jackie gasped and shut the curtains, making the living room darker. 

She took a deep breath before going to her room. Provi had came to Boston with her from New York and began to unpack for her. 

Jackie went back to the living room before looking through the curtains. Cameras were waiting for her and the pictures were taken. She slammed them shut. 

"You okay?" she heard from behind her. Clint stood sipping some scotch. Jackie sighed. 

"I just wanted my baby to be born away from the clutches of the Press. Not surrounded by it" Jackie began to choke up. She felt extremely upset that her and Jack's baby would be born in such an enviroment. 

"Well, the hospital have a floor reserved just for you, so no one can disturb you" Clint explained, wrapping an arm around his partner. Jackie smiled. That one bit of news was a relief for her.