FANTASIA 「HJC」

By DaeyeoLION

"Nuna, I want to marry you when I am bigger" Joochan said. - Joochan,7, lived with his mother in Seoul. His f... More

CASTS + Chapter 1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40 - FINAL
SPECIAL CHAPTER #1
SPECIAL CHAPTER #SEUNGMIN
SPECIAL CHAPTER #BOMIN
SPECIAL CHAPTER #JOOCHAN
SPECIAL CHAPTER #FINAL

28

343 39 96
By DaeyeoLION

Joochan came to Daeyeol and Chaeyeon. Joochan was really sweating.

"Aigoo, Joochan. You sweat a lot" Chaeyeon said. She took a tissue from her bag and wiped Joochan's sweat.

"I'm thirsty" Joochan said.

"Let's go to a restaurant. Let's have our dinner" Daeyeol said. Joochan nodded.

* * *

Daeyeol parked his car. Daeyeol brought Joochan and Chaeyeon to a bbq restaurant not so far from Han River.

"Tonight, I'll treat your dinner" Daeyeol said while got out from his car.

"Oppa, you treat us a lot today. Let me pay for dinner" Chaeyeon said.

"It's okay. I'll treat you both.." Chaeyeon said.

"It's okay.." Daeyeol smiled. He brought Joochan and Chaeyeon to enter the restaurant and sat at a private table. They sat there, waiting for the waiter.

"Oppa, don't be like this. You spent a lot for me and Joochan today.." Chaeyeon said.

"I don't spend much.." Daeyeol said while laughing.

"You don't spend much? Ya! Start from breakfast, zoo, lunch, tea time and now dinner? You said you don't spend much?" Chaeyeon was shocked to hear Daeyeol's answer.

"Chaeyeon, I live alone. I don't use all of my salary yet I am just keeping it. I don't go shopping. I just pay for rent, my pets' foods, house bills, car fuel and groceries. That's all. I don't know what to do with my money.." Daeyeol said while smiling. Chaeyeon sighed.

"But you can do everything with your money. You can travel around the world.. you can—" before Chaeyeon ended her words, Daeyeol put his finger on Chaeyeon's lips.

"But money can't buy true love. Money can't buy kindness.." Daeyeol said. Chaeyeon went silent. Joochan just watched those two adults were talking to each other.

"Let me treat you..I felt guilty. I feel like a.. gold-digger? Haih" Chaeyeon felt guilty.

"No, you are not. You can treat me next time" Daeyeol said.

"But.. this is the only chance I can treat you.. I don't know what can I do for you to repay you. Let me repay your kindness, at least for once. You never allow me do that before.. please.." Chaeyeon said.

"Hurm.. later. I will think about that.." Daeyeol said.

"Please.. let me know what can I do for you, to repay you" Chaeyeon said.

"I will.." Daeyeol smiled. Chaeyeon smiled back to Daeyeol. She sighed. She looked at Joochan who just silent from then. Behind Joochan, there was a picture. She was captured by the picture.

"Erm Joochan, can you move a little bit? I wanna see that picture behind you clearly" Chaeyeon said. Joochan nodded. He moved a bit and Chaeyeon saw the picture. A picture of a kid, around 4 or 5 years old, playing snow. The kid looked like.. Daeyeol. Chaeyeon looked at Daeyeol. Daeyeol looked at him.

"What?" Daeyeol asked.

"The kid.. looks like you.." Chaeyeon said. Joochan took a look at the picture.

"Yeah! The kid looks like samchon!" Joochan said. Daeyeol laughed a bit.

"Of course! It was me!" Daeyeol said.

"Hah?" Joochan and Chaeyeon shocked at the same time. Suddenly a woman approached them.

"Son! Why don't you tell me that you are here?" The lady approached and slapped Daeyeol's shoulder a bit. Daeyeol laughed.

"I just want to make a surprise.." Daeyeol said and got up. He hugged the lady. Joochan and Chaeyeon just watched the moment. The woman saw Joochan and Chaeyeon.

"Who are they?" The woman smiled widely, greeted both person.

"This is Chaeyeon, and this is Joochan. Joochan is Sungyoon's son" Daeyeol said.

"Sungyoon's son? I never knew Sungyoon has a son! Long time no see him" The woman said.

"It's a long story. I'll tell you later" Daeyeol said to the woman with a slow voice. The woman nodded.

"Chaeyeon, Joochan, this is my mother" Daeyeol said. Chaeyeon and Joochan shocked again. They got up and greeted Daeyeol's mother.

"Aigoo, no need to be so formal. Let's talk again later. I have a lot of customers now. What are you going to eat?" Daeyeol's mom asked.

* * *

"I don't know that your family runs a restaurant. Plus, my friends always buy me some meals from here. I don't know that.. this restaurant is your family's restaurant " Chaeyeon said. Daeyeol laughed.

"How about the food? I thought this is your first time but you're already familiar, I guess?" Daeyeol said. Chaeyeon nodded.

"I never come here by myself. This is my first time of coming here. Usually I will just buy it from my friends. They always come here. About the food, it's really delicious. I really love it!" Chaeyeon said. Daeyeol smiled widely.

A man came to send their drinks. Then, he took a chair and sat next to Daeyeol.

"You're here too?" Daeyeol asked the man.

"Yes. I have nothing to do" The man said. The man greeted Chaeyeon and Joochan. Chaeyeon and Joochan was shocked, again. Daeyeol and that man looked identical. Their faces looked.. same.

"This is my older brother, Sungyeol" Daeyeol said. Joochan and Chaeyeon greeted Sungyeol.

"Are you.. twins?" Joochan asked. Sungyeol and Daeyeol laughed.

"We looked same, right?" Sungyeol asked. Joochan nodded.

"But I am more handsome, right?" Daeyeol asked Joochan.

"What are you talking about? I am more handsome" Sungyeol said.

"You have to accept the fate, I am more good-looking than you" Daeyeol said.

"Enough, boys" a man came with their foods along with Daeyeol's mother.

"That is my father" Daeyeol said.

* * *

Chaeyeon and Joochan were having dinner with Daeyeol's family. They talked about a lot of things.

"How can you know Daeyeol, Chaeyeon?" Daeyeol's mother who sat next to Chaeyeon asked.

"I work as a part-timer at a book shop. Daeyeol always come there to buy books. He will always find me if he can't find the book he wants" Chaeyeon said. Everyone nodded.

"How about Joochan? I never knew Sungyoon had a kid? Long time no see him" Daeyeol's father said.

"Sungyoon is now going to Greece with his wife, celebrating their wedding anniversary so they leave Joochan with me" Daeyeol said.

"Ah. When he returns, ask him to come here. It's been a while since the last time we met him, I think on his wedding 4 years ago?" Daeyeol's father said.

"Yes. That's the last time you both meet him" Daeyeol said.

"How old are you?" Daeyeol's father asked Joochan.

"I am 8 years old" Joochan said.

"Eh? You're 8 years old? But Sungyoon got married 4 years—" before Daeyeol's father ended his words, Joochan interrupted.

"I was adopted" Joochan said. Everyone was shocked except for Daeyeol and Chaeyeon.

"I was a homeless but Mr. Sungyoon and his wife took me as their foster kid" Joochan said. He looked down.

"I am sorry for that.." Daeyeol's father apologized.

"It's okay. I used to it" Joochan smiled. Daeyeol's father patted on Joochan's head.

"Don't worry. You can call me 'halabeoji' (grandfather)" Daeyeol's father said.

"Really?" Joochan asked.

"Yes! Sungyoon is like my son too. Since you call Daeyeol as 'samchon', why not you call me as 'halabeoji' too? But if you don't like it, it's okay" Daeyeol's father said.

"No. I really like it, halabeoji" Joochan said. Daeyeol's father laughed a bit.

"Eat a lot. Halabeoji treats this for you and Chaeyeon" Daeyeol's father said. Joochan nodded enthusiastically.

* * *

"Please come here again" Daeyeol's mother said to Chaeyeon and Joochan. They both nodded. Daeyeol's mother hugged Chaeyeon and Joochan.

"We'll go first" Daeyeol said as he wanted to send Chaeyeon home. Daeyeol's parents and Sungyeol nodded. Daeyeol, Chaeyeon and Joochan entered Daeyeol's car. After they fastened their seatbelts, Daeyeol drove his car. In Daeyeol's car, everyone went silent. Joochan had been sleeping because he was fulled.

Daeyeol sent Chaeyeon home.

"If anything I can pay you, please tell me. Thank you for today. I really had fun" Chaeyeon thanked Daeyeol.

"I will think about that. Good night" Daeyeol said.

"Good night" Chaeyeon smiled and she went into her house. Daeyeol looked at Chaeyeon until she entered her house then he drove his car away.

Daeyeol carried Joochan to his room. He carried Joochan slowly so Joochan won't wake up.

Daeyeol put Joochan on his bed slowly and put his blanket. Joochan woke up a little bit but Daeyeol comforted him. Daeyeol patted on Joochan's head.

"You're getting 'healthier' more and more from the first time I met you. Haru and Sungyoon took care of you really well" Daeyeol smiled while patting on Joochan's head.

"Sungyoon, your son is adorable.." Daeyeol said in his heart, hoping Sungyoon could see this moment too.

*   *   *

Joochan woke up. He did his routine as what Haru told him after waking up. After that, he went downstairs and he saw Daeyeol was sleeping on the sofa. Rookie slept on Daeyeol's tummy. As soon as Joochan came, Rookie woke up and went to Joochan. Romeo also came out of nowhere and went to Joochan. Joochan sat down on the floor and patted on those two animals. Hearing Romeo's purrs, Daeyeol woke up. Daeyeol indeed a light-sleeper. He easily woke up to a sound.

"Joochan, you woke up really early" Daeyeol said. Daeyeol was still sleepy. Joochan nodded.

"Are you hungry?" Daeyeol asked. Joochan nodded his head.

"What do you want to eat?" Daeyeol asked.

"I don't know" Joochan replied.

"Is there anything you want to buy today? Or anywhere you wanna go?" Daeyeol asked.

"Samchon, what date is today?" Joochan asked as he suddenly remembered something.

"Today?" Daeyeol took his phone and checked the date.

"Today is 3rd of October.. why?" Daeyeol asked. Joochan's face looked shocked.

"Samchon, is Seoul and Seongnam far?" Joochan asked.

"Erm not that far. Why?" Daeyeol asked.

"Today is my father's birthday.." Joochan said.

"Your father was buried in Seongnam?" Daeyeol asked. Joochan nodded.

"At Bundang Memorial Park" Joochan said.

"You wanna go to pay a visit?" Daeyeol asked. Joochan nodded.

"Okay, let's go. I'll bring you there" Daeyeol said.

"Really?" Joochan felt excited.

"Yes.." Daeyeol smiled.

*   *   *

They arrived at Bundang Memorial Park. Joochan couldn't hold his excitement so he ran towards his father's grave. He sat next to his father's grave.

"Appa! Joochan is here!" Joochan said with full of excitement. Daeyeol followed him to his father's grave and stood a bit far to give him some privacy.

Joochan put a bouquet of flowers on his father's grave.

"Happy birthday, Appa! I didn't have anything to give you today. I didn't remember today is your birthday. I am sorry.." Joochan said.

"Appa, I miss you. I wanna meet you.." Joochan's eyes got teary.

"Appa, I am doing well here. I always got number one in class. Are you proud of me? I wanna be a doctor, like you told me to be" Joochan said.

"Appa, can you please tell God, to give ahjussi and omma (Haru) a baby? So they will be happy. I wanna see them happy.." Joochan said.

"Appa, please tell God too, to give samchon (Daeyeol) a good wife like him. A good man is for a good woman" Joochan said. Joochan told everything he wanna tell. Daeyeol was looking down, he felt sorrow to see a little boy who had lost his one and only saviour, and abandoned by his one and only family he had. He was indeed a strong boy. Really strong. Joochan cried so hard to tell his hearts towards his father. Only grave became the media to express all the memories. He missed his father so dearly.

-To Be Continued-
✔️vote
✔️comment
✔️share

A/N :
Hello guys! Thank you for still waiting for this fanfic. Tbh, I am so damn busy right now plus the assignment tasks are no joke. Since I will have a mid semester break next week but I can't even rest at home due to assignments huwa! However, I will have a chemistry exam this evening. I feel give up. I feel so dumb. My first exam didn't go well. I was so devastated and hate myself right now. Please pray for my wellbeing here. Thank you for your prayers.

Happy comeback for GOLDEN CHILD & Goldenness. I might join to hype about GOLDEN CHILD later on, when my works are done, I don't know when. I just don't feel so good today.

Have a nice day ahead♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 997 23
A story of kim twins who don't want anything except love from others, elder one is playful but matured too and younger is very matured and childish...
9.4K 460 11
SLOW UPDATES! Chan loves Jisung ; everyone can see it because he's so obvious. Minho likes Jisung ; at the same time he hates Seungmin. Changbin ha...
2.5K 107 21
"If u can't accept me as ur eldest, if u can't respect me, u can keep ur mouth shut" " u r just an extra helper and guest in our home, so be in ur li...
5.3K 388 31
"Hyung, They said that when you die, you'll be one of the stars..I want to be one of them when I die .." "Please,I can't lose you yet...Stay with me...