TONIGHT I MIGHT FALL IN LOVE

By QING_HER_MAJESTY

BOOK 1 IN "THE NIGHT SERIES" When Tasha meets Micheal she thinks she has found the man she'll spend the rest... More

TASHA
LOVE AT FIRST PIC
ME AFTER YOU
WHAT THE HELL
STUDY LEAVE
WEEKEND
ON THE LOW
ON THE LOW 2
THE DATE
WHEN THE NEWS IS GOOD
TRAIL OF BAD LUCK
THE CHERRY ON TOP
AM HUNGRY
HEY YOU!
THAT COULD BE US
WEDDING BELLSπŸ””πŸ””
MY BESTFRENDS WEDDINGπŸ’ƒπŸ½πŸ’ƒπŸ½πŸ’ƒπŸ½πŸ’ƒπŸ½πŸ’ƒπŸ½
AFTER MATH
THE BEST YOU'VE EVER HAD
LIFE MUST GO ON
NEW KIND OF APPETITEπŸ₯™πŸœπŸ
STILL WRAPPING MY HEAD AROUND THIS WHOLE ISSUE
HIS THE **** FATHER TO MY SON
BETRAYAL
THE LOSS
HOT DATES IN THE BATHROOM
LATE NIGHT COFFEEβ˜•β˜•β˜•
LITTLE THINGS❀
GIVE THE GUY SOME CREDIT
FIRST DAY
SUPER MAN/ GUNS BLAZING
DOUBLE JEOPARDY
MOST PRICED POSSESSIONS
TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE
NATASHA MESHA OSEN
MR AND MRS
EPILOGUE

UNCONDITIONALLY

37 1 0
By QING_HER_MAJESTY

TASHA'S P.O.V

"No peeking"Michael said as he covered my eyes and made me stand outside a place I've never been before.

He had dragged me all the way here blind folded and I had no idea what or where we were going to.

"Remember how I said you didn't have to worry about anything concerning the wedding and us settling down?"he asks me softly while holding my hand.

"Yes I do"I say honestly.

With only a month to plan a wedding and only a few days before the big day; no one can believe am actually a bride.

These past days have been refreshing and soothing for me.

Wezi has been taking care of the wedding arrangements just bothering to ask my opinion on only one or two things.

I know she's married and Jonas must be missing her but am so grateful that she's here with me .

"Okay this is something I've been working on for a couple months."

"Months?"I ask in confusion

"Yes. About two months. I kind of just knew what I wanted from the beginning those heart beats just made it official "he says softly. "I really hope you like it"

"Am sure I'll love it." I say honestly "Anything from you I know I'll love it."

"Okay"he says squeezing my hand softly "Are you ready?"

"Yes!"I scream in excitement "I've been dying to remove this thing off my eyes all day"

"Okay take it off"He says letting go of my hand

I take it off and then my breath hitches.

"Babe"

"Do you like it?"he asks nervously

"Are you kidding me!I love it!"

My eyes are teary because of the site before me.

"When did you get all..."

"I wanted to get my own house but was having issues. After that day in the ward I told the agent to find me a house.

Lucky for us mom knew a couple that were leaving south Korea and were selling a house so that's how she got it for us."

"Your mom"I ask in disbelief.

That woman never really liked me.

And now she was getting us a house.

"Yes. She says its our wedding present."

"Oh my God really. That's so sweet of her but she..."

"We can't really choose what people decide to get us can we?"He asks while raising his eyebrow

"Yeah."I respond in agreement.

"Come on in let's take a tour around the house."

He opened the house and I was breath taken.

Everything was beautiful. Especially the living room.

"Wow"I say in awe "This is really beautiful"

"Am glad you like it."he holds my hand to stop me softly "Go upstairs to the room on the far right of the passage "

I do as I say and open the room and am astonished.

"Jesus" I say in wonder "this is beautiful"

"Do you like it"A voice from behind it says softly and I turn to look who it belongs to.

Rodinah M.K Osen

I couldn't believe my eyes.

My heart dropped in fear not knowing what she was going to say.

But her smile melted my heart as she came closer.

She had aged a bit and lost some weight from the last time I saw her but the brightness in her eyes no one could miss.

She looked 10 times more beautiful that I had ever seen her.

And the woman was beautiful.

She walks to me to and does something I never knew she could do.

She pulled me into her arms.

"I love it. Its really beautiful"I say with a sniff "thank you so much" if I wasn't almost 8 months pregnant I would have knelt

"No thank you you."She says softly her hot breath brushing my bare shoulders "for loving my son still. Despite the years apart and my rude comments you still loved him and for that am grateful.

Am sure you thought I was going to be against you especially now that you carrying another mans children.

I would have been but life has made me realize that life is too short to hold on to hate and dwell on the negatives.

Am son Michael loved you regardless of it. Actually he loved you more. So I couldn't take away that joy from him.

All his life his ever done what I wanted him to do. You were the first thing we argued about. And I was jealous of how he looked at you. Because that's how his father once looked at me.

But I've realized that my selfish desires and insecurities were just hurting my beloved son.

Please take care of him for me. Cherish him and love him. He loves you more than life itself and it'll sure kill him if you leave him."

"That's the only thing I can give him. I can only live my life loving him everyday because his worth all I can give him."I sniff again and hug her tighter "And thank you for your blessings and for giving birth to him. His the best thing I've ever known. The real definition of unconditional love.

And I'll live everyday of the rest of my life loving him. Loving him with all that I am.

Because his worth everything and more. Because he loved me selflessly I'll love him unconditionally."

*****

Rodinah and I chatted a lot bit more. She told me the worse things she went through during her pregnancies.

I've come to realize she's is really fun and well read.

We had the same interests and I somehow felt like she was a long lost sister instead of my mother in law .

After our long conversation we walked down the stairs to the back yard.

It was beautiful yes but not as breath taking as the site before me.

Mom,Dad,Thomas,Miriam ,Jonas and Joanna.

"Joanna!"I screamed not believing my eyes. I hadn't seen my sister in years. She had grown so much and was looking so beautiful "Oh my God I missed you so so much."

"I miss you too"he said as she pulled me into a soft embrace "I couldn't afford to miss your wedding."

"What of school..."

"We are on a break."He says calmly "You guys really have perfect timing cause I missed all of you so much"She says and squeezes me Tighter.

"Am happy to see all of you here. But how..."

"I invited them"Michael says from behind him as he walked out of our new house to where we were "we couldn't have a house warming party without the party"

"Or the people"Jeni adds

"Or the food" Wezi adds "and my husbands "She finishes up drops the food and goes to hug her husband.

I smile not knowing what to say.

Michael is really heaven sent.

And I couldn't help him but love him even more.

I walk to him and hug him through the side.

"I love you Michael. And I tank you for everything. Words..."

"I know I know"he interrupts softly.

He then moves so that I am now facing him.

"I love you Natasha. And I'll always love you . Unconditionally" then seals it with a a kiss.

*****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

669K 23.4K 29
Nani has liked Niall since they were children. When she confessed his love he didn't just turn her down he told her she was, "Pretty for a black girl...
127 6 11
Two Boys Find Peace In Each Other When They Find Out They're Soulmates Ones A Bad Boy With An Attitude And The Other A Softy Who Desperately Needs So...
286 11 9
Evie was a wild child. She was at (almost) every party, did every dare, and lived the way she wanted to. All so she could pour it into writing. She w...
1K 21 19
Ironically the one time Brielle tries to commit to a man for the long haul, he both cheats on her, rips open a terribly deep emotional wound and leav...