My Housemate | Yeonbin ✓

By choiyeonbin2019

Soobin is desperate to ask a total stranger to be his boyfriend. | ©choiyeonbin2019 More

00 [Introduction]
01 [Ottawa]
02 [Apartment]
03 [Cafe]
04 [Awestruck]
05 [Buddy]
06 [Clingy]
07 [Comfy]
08 [Ticklish]
09 [Comfort]
10 [Pretend]
11 [Princess]
12 [Huggable]
13 [Cuddle]
14 [Grocery]
15 [Sex-ed]
16 [Sex-ed 0.2]
17 [Bewildering]
18 [Hangover]
19 [Uneasy]
20 [Oblivious]
21 [Snapped]
22 [Unsure]
23 [Sleep]
25 [Stayaway]
26 [Blanket]
27 [Fathom]
28 [Appreciate]
29 [Bleed]
30 [Treat]
31 [Chess]
32 [Icecream]
33 [Pay]
34 [Crush]
35 [Jubilant]
36 [Liaison]
37 [Excited]
38 [Spasm]
39 [Rapture]
40 [HomeMate]
strawberries and cigarettes
nothing like us
[Bonus]

24 [Reeked]

11K 808 1.4K
By choiyeonbin2019

❤✨

The door to his apartment finally closed behind him, but Soobin felt as if someone dropped a ton of bricks on him--the radio was blasting music and he could hear Yeonjun singing.

While he normally loved Yeonjun's singing voice, now was certainly the wrong time to sing loudly to an early 2000's pop song.

Shit, he had completely forgotten that Yeonjun had a date last night, too.

He slowly walked into the living room, seeing as if anyone else besides Yeonjun was around, but thankfully not. The only one he could see was Yeonjun —wearing his silky bathrobe that hit him right above his thigh tattoos--who was happily dancing through the kitchen.

He suddenly remembered a small fight between Chaeryeong and Yeonjun, because Chaeryeong wouldn't stop teasing Yeonjun about his legs looking like the ones of a girl and Yeonjun had snapped back, saying that she was just jealous because she had gained a little bit of weight over the past few weeks and Yeonjun's legs were still as perfect as they had always been.

She did have a point, though.

Yeonjun did have amazing legs--he'd even go as far as to say that they looked even better than the ones from most girls, but then again his brain wasn't really working right now. He was too tired and still irritated by the sex-scent-guy. Maybe he should take a shower.

"Soobin, you are already back? Didn't hear you come in--how was your night at Huening's?"

He slowly dragged himself over to the kitchen era, sitting down on one of the barstools and desperately held onto the cool marble in front of him. "It was an exceptionally long night and we didn't sleep at all. Instead we watched seven, or maybe even eight? Marvel movies and I'm dead--everything hurts and the lack of sleep makes me all grumpy and moodie" --he groaned loudly as he leaned forward and placed his head on the cool marble; it felt amazing.

"Why am I not surprised--was it fun, though?"

Soobin slowly lifted his head, looking at Yeonjun who was currently making, more like trying to make, pancakes. His chin was still placed on the cool marble. "Yeah, it was nice —", he yawned "How was your date? You are in an obnoxiously good mood today, I take it went well?"

"Well—" Yeonjun finally put aside the pan and fished out the last pancake "—he only left maybe half a minute before you came home, you probably even ran into him in the elevator so yeah--the date was good."

Soobin suddenly tensed all over again and it only got worse when he saw the dopey smile on Yeonjun's lips. That asshole that smelled of sex and ran into him without apologizing was Yeonjun's date?

Did that mean that they--He didn't want to finish that thought, but as he took a closer look at Yeonjun's neck it was all too obvious. There were hickeys--small, but still there--all over his neck and collarbone and Soobin suddenly felt even angrier than before.

That guy had touched Yeonjun and probably had only used him for sex--when was Yeonjun finally going to learn from his mistakes?

"Yeah, I met him."

Yeonjun's smile suddenly dropped as he looked at Soobin's face and heard the tone of his voice--he knew he was glaring daggers right now and he didn't feel sorry for that.

"Oh?"

"Yeah, that asshole nearly tackled me as I stepped into the elevator and had the nerve to snarl at me to get out of the way. Plus he reeked of sex. Can't say that he left a positive impression on me, Ju."

He could see the way Yeonjun's body suddenly tensed up and his cheeks turned red.

"Well, he was in a hurry to get home you know."

"—still doesn't make it okay for him to snap at me like that and call me an asshole."

Yeonjun sighed, obviously frustrated. "Well, you don't have to like him--I am the one who is fucking him not you."

"Wait, you are going to see that douche again?"

"Yes, I am--do you have a problem with that?"

"Well, he is an asshole so yes I am not exactly thrilled about the idea of you dating that guy."

Yeonjun crossed his arms in front of his chest, features twisting into an angry scowl. "Are you really sure that that is the reason? That you just don't want me to date assholes, or is it maybe something different?"

"Yes, I am sure. You were the one who whined about only dating assholes and I promised you that I would look out for you that if you met someone new I would make sure that they are not an asshole and now, here I am--telling you that that guy is an asshole."

Yeonjun started to bite on his lower lip, shaking his head--obviously pissed off at what Soobin was saying. "It's just that I don't think that, that is the only reason you are this pissed off."

The painful knot in Soobin's stomach hurt even worse now and his pulse picked up. "Oh, enlighten me then Yeonjun. What else could be the reason? Please tell me since you seem to know all the damn answers!"

"Does it bother you that I had sex with him?"

"Why should it bother me—"

"Answer the fucking question, Soobin. Does it bother you to see me with another man? Kissing him? Having sex?"

His own voice sounded alien to him and he had to bite the insides of his cheeks as he tried to ignore his pounding heart and twisting stomach.

"No."

For whatever reason that seemed to be the wrong answer--Yeonjun's nostrils flared and he threw the freshly made pancakes into the trash can.

His movements were frantic and if Soobin didn't know any better he would think that he saw tears in Yeonjun's eyes, but he stormed off to his own room, slamming the door shut before he could say anything.

His heart was still going crazy, tugging painfully--this was totally the opposite of how he wanted things to go. They had fought before and he had been so happy that things had been back to normal the past few days, but now Yeonjun was throwing a fit about whatever that he got so angry with Soobin he even started to cry.

He felt the sharp pain in his neck and head again, each throb sending another wave of pain through his skull and he slowly made his way over to his own room--he really needed to finally get some sleep otherwise he would go mad for sure.

Soobin had just reached his own door when Yeonjun's suddenly got yanked open and Yeonjun stormed out again--fully clothed with a duffle bag slung over his shoulder and seemingly ready to leave.

"Where are you going?"

Yeonjun twisted around, angry tears in his eyes as he glared daggers at Soobin. "Why do you want to know? Not like you care about who I fuck--isn't that right Soobin?"

He didn't find his voice to answer that and that pissed Yeonjun off even more and all Soobin could do was watch as Yeonjun stormed out of their apartment and threw the door shut--he winced when the loud noise sent another wave of pain through his body.

Soobin made a beeline for their emergency kit, digging through it until he found painkillers and everything else that could make him feel better right now. He took the pills against the massive headache and took another one so he could sleep and then he finally walked into his own room and collapsed on the bed.

Sleep came almost immediately, and he was dead to the world for the next 16 hours.

-------------

Uhmm, so thoughts???

That's one deep quote ⬇

"You know it's love when all you want is that person to be happy, even if you are not a part of their happiness"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

390 28 8
"i won't act out a romance scene with you." "it's fine, alright? it's not real." yeonjun and soobin have a bad history together. to their surprise...
71.6K 5K 35
[A YEONBIN FANFICTION] Choi Yeonjun was cheated by his boyfriend, he was suggested that he should make his ex-boyfriend jealous, just for the sake of...
48.4K 2.9K 52
"I've always liked reading about the cute cliché couples, but I've never been very affectionate or found of it happening to myself..that was until he...
35.8K 2.3K 33
[ ongoing ] a yeonbin au in which soobin and yeonjun are polar opposites in romance but are destined partners for each other ...