YANDERE Shoto X Child Sister...

Av deenyWritez

[ PLATONIC LOVE ] Both of them want to save you and your quirk from Endeavour. Both of them love you. "I can... Mer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Interview with Shoto & Dabi (Special Chapter)
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
The Love Letter (Special Chapter) Part 1
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Handcuffed (Special Chapter)
Chapter 27
Yandere (c/n) (Special Chapter)
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
(c/n)'s Interview (Special Chapter)
Chapter 31
Yandere Hawks (Special Chapter)
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
My Magic 'Friend' (Special Chapter) Part 1
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Help-
Older Reader?! (Special Chapter) Part 1
Chapter 36

Chapter 22

17.4K 501 537
Av deenyWritez

Before we start with the chapter, I would like to introduce my new book to those who haven't read it yet. It's a 'Yandere Shoto X Child Sister Reader X Yandere Dabi/Touya', (Title: 'Caged Bird') so I thought you guys would like that book too if you like this one.

Here is the link: https://my.w.tt/0RY7rGBtC8

My books are sorted in my reading lists, that way you can find easily what you want to read.

I will also put the first chapter of the book at the end of this chapter. If you are interested, add the book to your reading lists/library and vote (if you want)!
...

"I miss (y/n)-Chan." Toga pouted.

Kurogiri was cleaning the tables in the bar. He looked up. "They will come back soon." He replied. "Can't you bring us to them?" Toga whined. "Shigaraki didn't say we aren't allowed to, did he?!" Twice grinned. "...That's true. I guess we can take a look from a distant..." Kurogiri said. He himself was also curious about what exactly Shigaraki had planned for you.

~

"Use your quirk." Shigaraki repeated. Dabi lit his hand on fire. "Shigaraki—"
He growled.

"You better don't."

Dabi's arm was grabbed. He glanced at his side and saw Kurogiri. "W-...What are you doing here?" Dabi narrowed his eyes at Kurogiri, making his fire disappear. Kurogiri let go of him.

"Shigaraki Tomura. I wanted to check on you. Is everything alright?" Kurogiri asked as he came closer to you and Shigaraki. "Yes. Take this brat." Shigaraki said annoyed, pushing you a bit forward towards Kurogiri. You stumbled, but kept your balance.

~

You hugged your knees, sitting with Dabi in the League's hideout/bar. The two of you are alone. Dabi's mouth gaped open, but he didn't know what to say to make you feel better. He stayed silent.

"Shiggy is a bad guy, huh...?" You muttered while frowning. Dabi tensed up. 'What do I do?' He thought. "Is he?" You glanced at Dabi. "Eh..." Dabi looked away. You sighed. "You don't know?! He's your friend!" You puffed your cheeks. Dabi glanced from the corner of his eyes at you. 'She's so cute...I can't believe I'm finally together  with her—' Dabi snapped out of his thoughts by your voice: "NOOOO!"

"What's wrong?!" Dabi asked concerned. "My bracelet is gone!" You whined. "Bracelet?—Oh..." Dabi remembered the bracelet he had smashed in pieces. 'She didn't notice up until now...?' Dabi thought. "It's gone!" You whined, almost crying.

"(y~/n)-Chan~" Toga sang your name. You looked up and saw Toga walking into the room. "Don't be sad! We will send Kurogiri to buy a lot of new clothes and bracelets for you! Do you want necklaces and earrings too?" Toga said excited while smiling—showing her fangs. A smile appeared on your face as you nodded eagerly.

"But can't we go shopping together?" You tilted your head in confusion. "Oh, it's not really save for you outside! I mean, we can protect you, but still! Some villains tried to kidnap you, remember?" Toga said. "Oh...Okay." You said. You decided to let it be.

"Do you want to play with me in my room?" Toga asked. Your eyes lit up with happiness.

Dabi sighed.—You were just back from Shigaraki's 'heroic' mission and now Toga was planning on taking you away from Dabi.

"Nu-uh, only girls allowed." Toga crossed her arms at Dabi who stood up. Dabi refrained himself from making any violent comments and instead glared at Toga. Dabi looked at you. He hoped you would once again insist on bringing him along.

"Dabi, Twice and Kurogiri are gonna come too!" You clasped your hands together and grinned. Toga pouted. "Okay then..." She muttered in defeat. She smiled and hugged you. Dabi glared at her behind your back. Toga stuck her tongue out at him.

~

"Roaarrr! I'm a dragon!" You breathed out fire. Shigaraki was forced to dress up as a wizard, he only agreed so that he will be able to see you using one of your quirks.

Toga of course was a vampire. Dabi was a hero who's supposed to save the dragon (you) from the wizard (Shigaraki) who has captured the dragon. Magne is playing as a princess who's just acting dramatically in her 'castle'. Twice is—well, he is just making random comments and interuppting the other League's members' acting—. Kurogiri is a mysterious man who's showing you (the dragon) and Dabi (the hero) the way through the 'forest'.

It was a fun day.

The whole League's hideout went quiet when it became late night. Everyone is in their own room in the hideout. You are sleeping in a room together with Toga—since you were scared and she's a girl too. Dabi didn't protest against it since he didn't want to come over as a pedophile which he definitely isn't.

You gasped and sat up, waking up from your nightmare. Toga frowned in her sleep. Her hair was loose, covering half of her face as she was laying on her side. You hesitantly shook her. She tensed up and woke up. "Hm? (y/n)-Chan...?" Toga sounded sleepy.

"I had a nightmare..." You shyly admitted. "Oh...You know these are fake, right?" Toga giggled, immediately feeling full awake despite sleeping deeply less than a minute ago. "Yes! But they are still scary!" You whispered. "Okay, okay. Let's go back to sleep, okay?" Toga said. She stretched her hand out. Your and her hand touched each other when you reached your hand out to hers. She interwined her hand with yours.

In less than a minute Toga was already back sleeping, her grip on your hand became loose until her hand dropped. 'She falls asleep fast...' You thought.

You had to go to the toilet, so you stood up and quietly left the room.

When you exited the restroom, you jumped startled by seeing the black haired villain—Dabi infront of you. He is wearing a white t-shirt and some comfortable pants.

"You can't sleep?" You asked. "Mhm, yeah. What about you?" Dabi asked. "I had a scary nightmare! I made Toga wake up. She comforted me for awhile before falling back asleep." You said. You glanced at the moon outside the window. You looked at Dabi's blue eyes which were even more outstanding in the moon light.

"Do you miss them?" Dabi asked, feeling slightly guilty. "My family?—Yes, I miss them." You looked sad. "You will see them soon." Dabi said. You nodded with a toothy smile.

"(y/n)?" Dabi called. You hummed in response, eyeing him. "About Shigaraki and the others..." Dabi stopped for a second, hesitating before continuing. "Don't think badly of them." Dabi said. "What do you mean?" You asked confused.

"Everyone is a hero in their own mind, (y/n)." Dabi said. "You mean that Shiggy thought it would be heroic to kill the bad guy?" You asked. "Yes, kinda." Dabi responded.

"Okay! As long as Shiggy gave the bad guy savely to the police, I won't worry about it!" You smiled.

"I'm glad." Dabi smiled softly. You stared out the window, leaning onto the window sill.

"One more thing, (y/n)." Dabi broke the silence. You looked up. "Do you know someone named 'Todoroki Touya'?" Dabi asked.

Chapter 22 ends here! Hehehe

I will put the first chapter of ' Caged Bird' here:

(y/n)= your name
Last Name: Todoroki
Age: 10 years old
Quirk: 'Hungry Snake'.

You can turn into a snake. You can do almost everything a snake can. You can also only activate snake senses, you get slit eyes, a forked snake-like tongue and snake-like fangs with posion then.

When you turn into a snake (a whole snake, not only snake senses), you immediately want to eat—so there is a high chance you will kill a human/humans close by and eat them.

You switched the nightlamp off and on, statisfied by the clicking noises. Shoto glanced at you from the corner of his eyes.

"Don't you have anything better to do?" You looked at Shoto. Shoto stayed quiet. "You're wasting your time, idiot." You laughed bitterly. Shoto frowned. "It's not nice to talk to your older brother like that, (y/n)." Shoto said.

"And who says I see you as my brother?" You quirked your eyebrow with a smug look.

"Then what am I to you?" Shoto asked. "Food, a nuisance, pathetic human, a hero pretender, annoying person..." You shrugged.

"I love you." Shoto said. "I don't love you. Where were you all these times when I was locked up here? Why are you showing up now?" You responded.

"I'm sorry." Shoto looked down. "Tsk. You apologize is empty." You huffed.

"Leave my room before I eat you." You hissed while activating your snake senses.

...

Thank you for reading, voting and following!

Fortsett รฅ les

You'll Also Like

1.9M 45.6K 199
Started: September 14th, 2020 Ended: June 5th, 2021 These are just for fun, and I try to update every day! Mostly female/gender neutral reader Most o...
84.1K 2K 44
A love story between (y/n) and Dabi. (Y/n) was born into a happy family along with her sibling, an older brother who's called Hiroshi. They are alway...
59.9K 1.6K 50
-------------------------------------------------------- In which Y/N wishes to be a great hero in the future and has been supported by nonother than...
87.2K 2.2K 20
why fuck reality when you can just fuck with your fantasies ( อกยฐ อœส– อกยฐ)แ•— . . . . . โ„ขcompleted: 16/06/2020