Handcuffed (Special Chapter)

This is a special chapter which doesn't take place in the main story of this book.
Changes:
1- (c/n) is alive.
2- (c/n) has a quirk.
3- (c/n) is a sassy and badass boy.
4- Dabi lives with the reader, Shoto, Fuyumi and Endeavor.

Let's begin! ( ◠‿◠ )
...

Dabi/Touya and Shoto's mouth slowly gaped open, but no words came out. They stared at the smug-looking boy infront of them—who smirked and popped the bubble gum in his mouth.

Their eyes trailed back towards the handcuffs which held your and the boy's hands together. "Sooo, like I said..." (c/n) started with a smirk. "He can't control his quirk properly. His quirk is 'Restrain'. He can handcuff his hand with an other person." You smiled as you explained. Dabi and Shoto didn't believe it was an accident and they were right. Your crush wasn't an innocent boy. He did all of this on purpose. He was also planning on confessing his love to you.

"Listen here, bastard. Don't play dumb with us—" Dabi grabbed (c/n) by his collar, but he was soon cut off by a slap on his hand. "Stop being a meanie!" You pouted.

"Shoto! Touya! Be nice to our guest!" Fuyumi said as she came downstairs. The brothers both 'tsk'ed and looked away while (c/n) fixed his shirt and smiled cutely at Shoto and Dabi which made their blood boil even more.

"I guess we can make homework in...(y/n)'s bedroom?" (c/n) suggested innocently. "Oh, yes! Or we can draw or something." You beamed. Dabi and Shoto gritted their teeth. "There is no way we'll let you alone with her." Shoto frowned. "Shoto. Behave yourself." Fuyumi whispered.

"Let's go, (y/n)." (c/n) wrapped his arm around your waist. You blushed and giggled.

Dabi and Shoto saw you and your crush walking away. They waited till Fuyumi was out of sight before quickly following you and (c/n) to your room.

Thirty minutes already passed. Dabi and Shoto sat with their backs against your bedroom door, secretly listening to you and (c/n). So far nothing suspicious happened, but the two brothers felt the urge to kill the sassy seven year old boy who would occasionally flirt with you.

"Ow." (c/n) whined. You gasped. "Are you alright?" You asked concerned. "Yeah, I just got a papercut." (c/n) said. "I will kiss the boo boo." You smiled. You gently gave a kiss on (c/n)'s hand, making him blush.

"Does it hurt anywhere else?" You asked. "Yes...My lips hurt." (c/n) lied. "Why? Are you okay?" You said, taking a closer look at his reddish lips. "Can you kiss this boo boo too?" (c/n) said innocently. He pouted cutely. You thought for a second. "Of course!" You smiled.

"NO WAY!" The door slammed open. You squeled in surprise. (c/n) glared at Shoto and Dabi when you weren't looking at him.

"Why not, Touya?" You said confused. (c/n) placed his arm around your shoulders. "What's your problem? Don't you have anything better to do?" (c/n) said cockily to Dabi and Shoto. Before the two brothers could reply, they heard a familair feminine voice.

"Touya and Shoto!"

Dabi closed his eyes frustrated before he turned around. "Yes, Fuyumi?" Dabi surpressed his anger. Shoto kept his eyes on you and (c/n), ignoring the presence of his elder sister.

"Why are you two bothering them?" Fuyumi put her hands on her hips, giving them a stern motherly look. "That brat was trying to kiss (y/n). On.The.Lips." Dabi hissed. "O-Oh, ummm..." Fuyumi stuttered awkwardly.

"That's not true." You blushed. "It was me, because (c/n) had a boo boo and I...I...j-just wanted to help him. There is nothing wrong with that, right?" You said innocently. "Of course not." (c/n) whispered to you.

"Um, we will talk later about that. But Touya and Shoto..." Fuyumi said. She glanced at her two brothers. "You two aren't little kids. You shouldn't make a big issue of something this small. You two are also too overprotective." Fuyumi said.

Shoto and Dabi stayed silent. Fuyumi grabbed their wrists. "Can we talk in private?" Fuyumi asked. "But (y/n)—!" "(y/n)—!" Fuyumi dragged them away.

You blinked confused, but then turned to look at (c/n). "Soooo, do your lips still hurt?" You tilted your head. "Mhm." (c/n) smirked.

~

"Shoto, Touya... (y/n) is only six. She is so young and innocent. She doesn't have anything to worry about. You haven't had the best childhood, I know that. Please let (y/n) enjoy her childhood. Let her play with kids of her age." Fuyumi said. She took a deep breath in. "Dad has gotten softer to (y/n). She loves him and sees him as a father." Fuyumi said.

"Nee-San, we just want the best for (y/n). She is indeed very young and innocent, that's why we have to protect her." Shoto said.

"Yes! But, that's why we should make sure she gets the best childhood. We should and are protecting her, but you two are too overprotective. It's unnecessary." Fuyumi replied.

Shoto and Dabi of course wouldn't listen to Fuyumi. 'Fuyumi/Nee-San doesn't understand. No one understands. We don't want to lose her. They are too careless, they don't understand we could lose (y/n) any second. I can't let that happen. We just want to protect (y/n) before it's too late.' The two brothers thought.

~Same day, night~ :

"A sleepover, yay!" You whisper-shouted. (c/n) giggled. "Mom said it's ok. And the handcuffs will be off tomorrow morning." (c/n) whispered back. "Okay!" You whispered.

"Um..." (c/n) started.

"Hm?" You hummed.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"It's uncomfortable that your brothers are sleeping with us." (c/n) said awkwardly.

"Shut up, brat." Dabi said. He laid on a mattress on the ground next to your bed and would occasionally whine about how unfair and annoying it is that he can't lay closer to you. Shoto was laying next to you on your bed with his arm protectively wrapped around you. (c/n) was laying next to you on the other side. Your two brothers would've never allowed it if it weren't for the handcuffs.

"I will kill you, (c/n). Just you wait." Shoto whispered dangerously, making the boy shiver. "What did you say, Sho?" You murmered sleepily. "Nothing." Shoto ran his hand through your hair.

"Hey, Shoto, switch places. I wanna lay with my baby girl." Dabi said.

"No."