๐–๐€๐“๐„๐‘๐Œ๐„๐‹๐Ž๐ ๐„๐ƒ๐ˆ๐...

By grrrlfriend

[NOT CONTINUING!!] โ˜Ÿ๏ธŽ. ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฅ' dialogue เผ„ - "what the fuck." ( แด€ษด 'ษช แด€แด ษดแดแด› แดแด‹แด€ส แดกษชแด›สœ แด›สœษชs' แด€ษดแด… 'sแด›ส€แด€ษดษขแด‡ส€... More

โ˜Ÿ๏ธŽ. ๐๐‹๐Ž๐“ เผ„
โ˜๏ธŽ. ๏ธŽ
โ˜๏ธŽ๏ธŽ. intro
001. โžช ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐˜† ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—บ๐˜€.
002. โžช ๐—ท๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ถ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜.
003. โžช ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜€.
004. โžช ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€.
005. โžช ๐—ด๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ๐˜€.
006. โžช ๐˜€๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜.
007. โžช ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ฒ.
009. โžช ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ณ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ.
010. โžช ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฐ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€.
011. โžช ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ.
012 โžช ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฎ.
013 โžช ๐—ท๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ.
014. โžช ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜.
015. โžช ๐—ฏ๐˜†๐—ฒ-๐—ฏ๐˜†๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฟ๐˜†.
016. โžช ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€.

008. โžช ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐˜†๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐—น๐—น๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด.

52 4 0
By grrrlfriend

𝟶𝟼:𝟷𝟹 𝚊.𝚖

It's been a few days since that day. I still remember the horrid faces they gave me. They looked disgusted and shocked. I have been ignoring them and i'm getting worse. I haven't been sleeping the past few days because i'm always worried about the next day.

I keep thinking that Nakoa is going to reveal my secrets to the whole school. I have to think of something before he reveals them.

Your room was getting messy. Your window was open and you let the moonlight light up your room. You laid down on your bed with a bag of "candy" by your side. It was watermelon edibles. You ate three earlier and now you're high in the clouds.

Better than being numb and sad.

Earlier you felt upset. You couldn't even do your homework. So to make yourself feel better, you went to eat edibles. More than you usually would eat. You end up thinking about Nakoa and start to get anxious before you thought of something.

You get out of bed and go to your desk. You open your laptop and start to do some research. You do this for hours that you don't even notice the time. Just then your door opens and you don't take your eyes off the screen.

"You're already up and not ready..get ready." Athena sighs. She stands there with a basket of laundry in her arm. She notices how dead you look and she can't help but feel like something is bothering you because of the way you've been acting the pass few days.

"Yeah, okay" You quickly say and keep staring at the screen.

"Y/n, is something bothering you?"

"Uh no, why?"

"You have just been acting strange the pass few days." Athena says and approaches you. You quickly close your laptop and turn around in your chair. You give her a weak fake smile before nodding.

"I'm fine, mom. Don't worry."

She knew something was wrong but she didn't want to push the limits. Athena only gives you a nod before turning around, letting you know that there is breakfast waiting for you downstairs. You hum before turning back around and opening your laptop again. You browsed through Nakoa's social medias for a few more minutes. There is nothing interesting besides selfies and pictures of his car. You groan and lean back in your chair.

Marcel then comes into your room and crosses his arms. "Stalking Nakoa's socials? What's that about?"

You quickly turn around and close the laptop before shaking your head. "I-I'm not!"

Marcel rolls his eyes with a scoff and walks towards you before opening your laptop again to reveal a picture of Nakoa posing in front of a mirror. Marcel looks at you and gives you the "what's this then?" look.

What does it look like? I'm trying to get revenge on the bitch.

  "You don't like him, do you?" Marcel asks and leans away.

  "What?! Ew, no...the fuck."

Marcel laughs and ruffles your hair before raising his eyebrows. "Alright. Just get ready." You nod and close the laptop while Marcel leaves the room. You went to the closet and look at it.

Soon a minute turns into five..and those five minutes turn into fifteen. Being sleep deprived wasn't exactly the best thing to handle. Especially on school days which consists of walking around, being in a boring class for about an hour each, and actually doing something.

You shake your head and rub your face. You grab whatever you could find and walk into the restroom. You look at yourself in the mirror and let out a groan.

  "I look dead."

Bags under your eyes, your skin was lighter than usual and your hair was messy. You let out a sigh and turn on the sink and fill your hands with water before putting your face in it.

The feeling of cool water made you calm. The way it dripped down your face and into the sink. You grab a towel and pat your face dry. Then you start to grab your clothes and change.

You leave your restroom and put on your shoes, sitting on your bed. You turn around and see the bag of edibles. A sigh leaves your mouth as you take it.

"A few before school won't hurt..." You mumble and grab two before tossing it into your mouth.

-

  "At it again with that style. Go change. You look emo."

You turn to Cullen and ignore him. You weren't in the mood to argue with him. You let out a sigh and grab a sandwich off the tray that was on the island of the kitchen before walking away and towards the door.

  "Don't just ignore me! Get back here!"

You don't bother and leave the house. You get into Marcel's car and just wait. A few minutes later, Marcel walks out with his car keys in his hand and bag on his back.

The drive to school was quiet. You had finally gotten your phone and finally listened to your music in peace. Before you knew it, you stopped at school. You leave the car and walk into the school, stoned.

You already notice a few people staring at you but you don't much of it. You keep walking ignoring the stares pretending you didn't notice. Then you see Nakoa.

The two of you looked at each other like a lion and tiger getting ready to pounce at each other. The both of you glared at each other. A sly smirk on Nakoa's face.

Look at him...what a fucking dick. He's lucky i cant wipe that smirk right off his bitchy ass face. Fucking dick.

  "Well, it's good to see you again, Tycho." Nakoa says and approaches you. You stand your ground and just stand there. His arms wraps around your shoulder pulling you closer.

  "You didn't try to tell anybody about Nova and I, right..?"

Silence.

  "Right??" Nakoa asks again and squeezes you tightly. You nod and push him away.

"And you didn't tell anyone about my secrets right?" You say.

It was time to stand up to your bully. Two school years of Nakoa Stryker beating you, threatening you. No matter how hard you tried, you'd never escape him. Knowing about him and Nova was just another reason to pick on you and make the bullying worse than before. Before, it was just getting pushed around and made you do their work but this time, it was different.

Getting hit and beaten, pushed down, threatened, and now secrets being revealed. You were sick of it. It was time to defend for yourself.

"Shh..you'll see." Nakoa laughs and looks down at you. You scoff and turn to Simon who is there shifting his feet awkwardly. You then approach him and look up at him. He looks down at you.

"Are you going to tell him the truth? Or just let this asshole bully me?" You ask and glare at him, gripping the strap to your bag.

"I.."

"Simon, if they're bothering you. Make them fear you." Nakoa says and looks at Simon. Simon looks at Nakoa and gives him a nod before grabbing you and pushing you against the lockers.

"What's this? Are you going to fuck me from behind and then tell Nakoa that I tried to rape you?" You say and feel the cold lockers on your face.

"Shut up." Simon says before grabbing your bag off and unzipping it. He then turns it upside down and your things fall out. You turn around and just watch Simon.

"If you're going to bully me..the least you can do is be original with your bullying instead of copying your fucking master." You laugh. Those words set something off in Simon. He throws your bag in the trash and approaches you.

What was with me? I was scared but these words kept coming out my mouth like vomit. No matter how hard I tried to hold it back, it would just keep coming out. My stupid mouth was going to get me killed.

Simon then grabs you by the shoulders, pulling you closer. "I'm sorry." He whispers before punching you in the stomach.

And that's how it started. Simon was beating you to a pulp. Eventually teachers and students came rushing, stopping Simon. When Simon went to look at Nakoa, he was gone. Nakoa ditched him, leaving Simon red handed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.8K 1.2K 26
Six-ish months later... I totally wasn't expecting this. - Sequel to: ๐๐š๐›๐ฒ | ๐™…๐™–๐™˜๐™  ๐˜ฟ๐™ฎ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™‚๐™ง๐™–๐™ฏ๐™š๐™ง Trilogy to: ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ง | ๐™…๐™–๐™˜...
1.5M 20.1K 195
"i've waited a hundred years *:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง *:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง *: but i'd wait a million more for you" *:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง *:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ *:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง *:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ ...
25.7K 320 161
Just read. DISCLAIMER- THIS IS A SIDE PROJECT AND WILL NOT BE UPDATED REGULARLY
11.1K 306 33
โ˜๏ธ