gangster | levi x reader au

By castieltheangxl

❝You're everything I didn't know I needed.❞ in which the big bad wolf falls for his prey WARNINGS: violence... More

dear readers
one
two
three
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six

four

8.5K 361 1.5K
By castieltheangxl

KYOTO, JAPAN. 7:43 AM.
[NAME]'S ROOM

four play date

"You have two new messages," said the welcoming robotic female of your voicemail. A second had passed, a monotonous beep ensued followed by the frantic voice of one of your friends. "[Name]! Sasha texted me and said you never called her when you got home. I tried calling but you didn't pick up your cell phone! Call me back!"

Leaning against your bed frame, you squinted against the bright sunlight that bled through your blinds which glared you right in the face. Shortly after, another beep chimed and the same voice, with the same amount of worry etched in his words, called for you once more.

"Text me or Sasha when you're home , okay? Or text Mikasa, but that wouldn't make sense since we live together... Anyways, let us know!"

It was Eren Jaeger. A classmate who you came very close to calling a friend, but never on the same caliber as Sasha. He was kind to you just as he was to everybody else, although sometimes very bold when it came to random brawls with Jean Kirstein in the hallways...or even during class. Nevertheless, it was entertaining to see them go about with their unexpecting skirmishes. Today, you expected to see one of them as per usual, which would ultimately end in a teacher telling them to stop disrupting the class.

That was normal, yes. It was normal for students to get caught and scolded when they fought at school. Plus, that would end in at least two or three days of detentions. However, in a quick flash you remembered the way Levi had punched the vice principal and walked away like it was nothing. Albeit, it didn't happen on school grounds but there was no way Levi was not going to get suspended for that. Right?

As soon as the messaged ended, you had sluggishly rolled over and pulled your blanket over your head. You didn't even want to think of everything that happened with Levi. The robot lady in your phone carried on by asking if you wanted to save the messages in your inbox, accompanied by the soft meows of Kuro in the background.

"Kuro..." You crawled over the foot of your bed with the blanket wrapped over your head, opened the blinding window and grabbed Kuro who waited outside on a ledge. Immediately, you noticed one of your flower plots had been knocked over, courtesy of this cat.

"Quiet, already." You whispered and brought an unsuspecting hand towards the top of his head.

That shut up Kuro for the moment, it was the good morning he wanted. Lazily, you plopped back into the comfort of your bed and enjoyed the slight breeze that kissed your cheeks. If it was one thing you learned about Kuro, he loved to roam free. You knew that he would leave any second now which was why you kept your window open.

In a way, maybe Levi and Kuro were the same. Both seemed independent and got what they wanted whenever they wanted. Kuro was also very catty for all the small reasons, and from what you could tell Levi was also mean.

Levi...

You wanted to scream into your pillow or maybe even bang your head against the wall until you'd lose memories of yesterday.

Looking back on it now, it was perhaps next to the dumbest you had done but when he had scared off that roach of an old man, you went back into his car. At first, it was only because you wanted to retrieve your backpack until you noticed something quite off.

"...Did you look through my bag?"

"Only to learn your stupid name," Levi said nonchalantly. "Since you said it mattered so much."

This man was making you go crazy; and not even the good kind of crazy. A part of you maybe wished that it was though, the butterflies and skipped heart beats seemed way more pleasant than whatever this was.

But really though, whatever it was, you weren't sure if you liked it or not.

You didn't mean for it to happen.

Levi's sleek black car was parked right outside of your apartment building, shining and gleaming in all its luxury glory. You gaped at what you assumed was a great expense, looking as if Levi had it washed and waxed just moments ago.

He rolled down the passenger window, "Get in."

"You remembered where I live?" You scoffed.

"Tch. Don't act like a smartass."

That's right. Not only did he look through your bag to find out your name, instead of asking like any sane person would do, he knew where you lived as well. Although that was your own doing, you couldn't blame yourself for not wanting to walk home alone.

This time, however, you were fully aware that you were willing to get into his car. So maybe you did mean for this to happen. You could definitely blame yourself if something bad were to happen.

The leather seats were cool against your skin, perfect to soothe the heat from the weather, and an added bonus was that Levi turned on the air conditioning system, the refreshing air quickly filling up the car.

Levi's eyes were focused on the road, seemingly to fixated to talk to you, or rather, he preferred not to. This was only until you had finally spoken, then his eyes narrowed over his shoulder.

"Um..." You frowned, mostly because of your absolute disbelief you had pressed upon yourself for entering Levi's car. A stranger's car! Or so, that's what it had felt like. Granted, he wasn't a complete stranger.

Still, you knew nothing about Levi, what he liked or what he didn't like. The only dirt you had on him were the clingy rumors that were whispered in the hallways, plus your assumptions that you've made so far.

You and Levi were in the same car. Again, to be exact. This wasn't something that was supposed to happen. You were content with putting everything that happened yesterday behind you. Because who knew? Maybe the rumors about Levi being more than just a delinquent were true, and judging by the occurrences in the alleyway and the convenience store, there was a chance that they could be.

When you were too busy fumbling with the words you intended to say, Levi sighed. "What is it?"

"Are you kidnapping me because of yesterday?" You mumbled whilst playing with the hem of your skirt, which at the moment was the only means of entertainment that kept you at ease.

From the corner of your eye you could've sworn you had seen Levi smirk, but when you turned your head to get a full glimpse of him, he still bore the same stoic feature.

"You're a little bit stupid," he said. "You got in my car on your own accord."

Levi had spoken so coolly, he wasn't bothered by anything. He looked so calm in contrast of you and your shaking hands. The words had triggered the memory of you sliding into his car a few minutes ago, which only drenched yourself in guilt.

Brushing off his comment, you huffed. "So then...where are we going?"

"On a date."

Going on a date with Levi Ackerman was probably one of the last things you wanted to do today. Even if you did want to go, it was too early in the morning for a date. Plus, what about school? Levi could have waited until later, then again, this was him we were talking about here. He had the audacity to kiss you randomly, what's more than a surprise date.

"The fuck..." You gasped, trying to control your nerves. "I have school."

"But you have me."

God. His voice was so goddamn attractive. You couldn't pin point it, but something in his voice made the metaphorical butterflies in your stomach go batshit crazy. Maybe it was the rasp or the way he had said it so nonchalantly. You had to close your eyes for a moment and scream internally to recompose yourself. [Name], you shouldn't think this way. He may be hot but he's-

"Not like you can afford that school." Levi glared at you and instantly you decided to stare at the window instead.

"H-How do you know that?" You replied with interwoven emotions, slightly irritated and maybe even slightly flustered, but never to the extent where you'd let him notice.

Levi didn't respond to your question, rather he had just honked at the driver in front of him who had cut him off.

"What a fucking dick," he slammed his palm to the grip of the steering wheel. "I could rip his eyes out but it seems like he already lacks them."

Of course, you thought to yourself. Leave it to the Levi Ackerman on being the sweetest guy on the Earth. And I'm seriously going on a date with him.

Levi drove you out to one of the local shopping districts in Kyoto. Sometimes on Fridays, you would go here with Sasha and sometimes Mikasa just to window shop for all the things you could never afford. Or rather, you window shopped for the things you could never afford.

Of course, Sasha would leave with a bunch of shopping bags in her hands and food in her mouth. Mikasa would have probably left with just one really expensive item. And you, well, you usually just envied them.

To your surprise, Levi opened the car door for you before proceeding to lock his car. You chose not to question it, instead you basked what felt like a once in a lifetime moment of him doing the bare minimum (which was being kind, of course.)

"Hurry the hell up," he said, "We don't have all day."

As you scurried to catch up to Levi, who was walking way ahead of you, your hand reached for your phone that was tucked in the hem of your school uniform's skirt.

"It's only like 9," you finally caught up to him. "Oh...Eren texted me."

"Jaeger?"

You only hummed as a response, too occupied with the phone in your hands as you both made your way inside the mall. It seemed like that had bothered Levi a bit when he clicked his tongue, but it didn't concern you.

Without warning and in the midst of an unfinished text, Levi had snatched your phone right out of your hands. Now it concerned you.

"Levi!" As if by nature, you immediately lunged yourself towards him to retrieve your phone. Which failed, obviously, because he had slickly dodged your attempt.

"You guys seem close," he said casually as he stared at your cell phone, whilst clicking the screen. He then looked up and glared at you. "You're talking to other men already?"

"Levi, you have got to be kidding me..." You deadpanned. "Is it really any of your business, anyways? You haven't considered my feelings at all. I just want one ounce of respect."

You held your palm out and let Levi return your phone, to which you happily took back so that you could finish telling Eren that you were skipping class today.

Surprise after surprise, your heart felt like it stopped beating when he smoothly snaked an arm around your waist and pulled you to his side. He pressed forward, his warm breath against your ear.

"So what should I do to show you that I respect you?" Levi's whispers had sent a shiver crawling down your spine, and you weren't sure if it was the good kind.

As soon as he successfully flustered you, he had recklessly shoved you away, your blush was enough of an answer for him. He didn't even care that you almost tripped and ate shit.

"I put my number in that shitty phone," he added. "Just don't give me some fucked up contact name."

Not even a minute passed when his phone chimed in his pocket, making you two stop in the middle of the mall. You waited, anticipatingly.

(075)-XXX-XXXX
hi. give me a nice contact name plsss
Read 9:10 am

shorty (-_- )ノ
It's rude to be on your phone while
on a date, [Name].

[Name]
ur on ur phone too lmao
Read 9:11 am

You look up from your phone to find Levi staring right at you, unaware that he was staring at the small smile that sneakily found itself tugging the corners of your lips.

"Fine," you shoved your phone back into the hem of your skirt.

Your aloof attitude must have appealed to Levi because he gave you an approving nod. He let out a sharp exhale as he also put his phone away.

"What's my name in your phone?" He asked, walking towards the strong scent of coffee that came from a kiosk around the corner.

You poked his shoulder, fixating his gaze on to you.

"Buy me coffee first."

omg this chapter was kinda fun to write hehehe anyways hope you enjoyedd that was the work of me at 4:25am yesyes!

ok i will sleep now ily gn guys

see u in the next chapter <3

s

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 4.6K 33
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 𝒎𝒐𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒏 𝒂𝒖 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ ── 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒆 /𝒔𝒐̂𝒓/ 𝒂𝒅𝒋𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆 (𝒐𝒇 𝒂 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒐𝒏𝒆'𝒔 𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚) 𝒑𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒐𝒓 𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒊�...
226K 8.2K 109
⋆⭒˚。⋆ 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝚜𝚒𝚡 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚐𝚘, 𝚒𝚝'𝚍 𝚋𝚎 𝚊 𝚠𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚠." ⋆⭒˚。⋆ ...
611K 18.8K 48
❝𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐚...
852 78 42
all for me heheheh just two baddies hot for each other but also hate the other the biggest slow burn my magnum opus ☠️