The Past And Future Revealed...

By Orochimaru_Wife23

It has been three years since June left for her father Orochimaru. She has been learning more about her past... More

Ch.1: Snake Demon
Ch.2:Visting The Leaf Village
Ch.3: Visual justu training & Training with cats
Ch.4: New Mission
Ch.5: Unexpected Reunion
Ch.6: Reporting In With Father
Ch.7:Horrible Memories That Never Leave
Ch.8: Serect Journal
Ch.9:June Inner Conflict
Ch.10: Team Kabuto & Orochimaru Frist Love
Ch.11:Dealing With ANBU
Ch.12: June Recuse Arrival
Ch.13: June Rage
Ch.14: Yukimaru Power
Ch. 15: Training With Ryuu
Ch.16: A Father Death
Ch.17: Sharingan Awakens & June Breakdown
Ch.18: News About Orochimaru Death
Ch.19: The Search Begins
Ch.20: Kabuto & Drago
Ch.21: June Inner Conflict
Ch.22: June New Appearance
Ch.23: June Arrival
Ch.24: The Fight Begins
Ch.25: Sauske Final Justu
Ch.26: The Fight Finally Ends
Ch.27: Finding June
Ch.28: Waking Up
Ch.29: Becoming Jounin
Ch.30: June New Home
Ch.31: Ryuu Words of Wisdom
Ch.32: Training in Ryuchi Cave
Ch.33: Announcement of Jiraiya death
Ch.34: Naruto Revels his love for June
Ch. 35: The Message
Ch.36: Ryuchi Cave
Ch.37: White Snake Sage
Ch. 38: The Snake Demon Legend
Ch.39: Training Complete
Ch. 40: June & Naruto Vs. Pain
Ch. 41: June Mother
Ch. 42: News on Drago
Ch. 43 : Land of Iron
Ch. 45: Drago Rage
Ch.46: Drago imprisonment
Ch. 47: Meeting with Tsunade
Ch.48 : Inner hatred
Ch. 49 : Drago training
Ch.50 : Fourth Great Ninja war begins
Ch. 51: Frouth Great Ninja war continues
Ch. 52 : Finding Kabtuo
Ch. 53 : The Uchihas & The Snake princess work together
Ch. 54 : A Father Return
Ch. 55: The All-Knowing
Ch. 56 : Sauske Answer
Ch. 57 : Sauske Return
Ch.58 : The Five Kages & June arrival
Ch. 59 : Team 7 Assemble
Ch. 60 : Three-Way Deadlock
Chapter 61: Ten-Tails Jinchuriki
Chapter 62 : June & Kiba Wedding

Ch. 44: Madara Announcement

34 1 1
By Orochimaru_Wife23

Third person's POV

The remaining two Kages and their guards were still sitting in the meeting room being used for the Kage summit. While the other two were still downstairs.

"He's here!" The Mizukage's guard shouted. The banner behind them fell, and they looked up, Sauske stood on the ceiling above Danzo. Danzo looked up, unimpressed. Mifune sprang into action drawing his sword which was easily blocked by Sauske. Danzo, Totune, and Fu quickly stood and ran off.

"Sauske, Danzo bolted!" Karin shouted and Sauske jumped down. One of the Mizukage's guards headed for the opening in the wall.

"Lady Mizukage, Chojuro stay here. I'm going to go after Danzo. The summit isn't to an end yet, "

"Very well but don't go overboard, " the Mizukage said.

"Right mama I leave the criminals to you, " the other guard of the Mizukage then ran after Danzo.

**

Drago's POV

"I'm close to Sauske location,  "

I ran at full speed to the location where I sense Sauske at.

When I arrived at the area I heard a loud voice yell.

"Where is Sauske? Where is he!?" The voice yelled?

"What does he mean where is he? I didn't sense him leave beside Karin still here. So he can't be gone since Karin his sensory ninja, "

I then walk closer to the wall to hear what was going on before going in.

"I turn him into dust, "An old man voice replied.

"No, he can't be gone."

I activated my Bakuguan and spotted all of the Kages and Karin. But no Sauske but it felt like he was still here somewhere.

"How dare you!?" The angry voice shouted again and I realize it was the Raikage thanks to my Bakuguan.
"That was my preoperative! I was going to kill Sauske.

I could feel my blood boiling because somebody else is trying to kill my target.

"If anyone killing Sauske it's me?" I shouted coming from out of my hiding spot.

Everyone turned to look at me shocked about where I have from.

"Who are you!?" The Raikage asked.

I rolled my eyes. "That's none of your business! Now where Sauske I want to kill him so tell me where he is now!" I shouted.

"Oh, you'll get the chance to have a go at that... So stop yelling Drago." A voice said. We all looked up to see a masked man from the Akatsuki appear before us, with an unconscious Sauske slung over his shoulder.

"Sauske!" Someone cheered. I recognize it as Karin, but I was too busy glaring at Sauske body to really care.

"My name is Madara Uchiha, " Madara announced.

"Oh shut up just give me Sauske so I can kill him!" I shouted.

"Oh, you get your chance, after I explain something to you, " He replied.

"What is it!?" the Raikage asked impatiently.

"It's about my plan, Operation Tsuki no Me, " Madara replied.

But apparently, the Raikage didn't care about Madara's plan. He charged straight towards the Uchiha, his fist full of charka. Of course, Madara dodged, sucking Sauske into his mask.

"Return Sauske!" The Raikage demanded.

"Yeah bring him back so I can kill him already!" I shouted glaring at Madara.

"Then listen to my explanation... And it'll depend on your response, " Madara reasoned.

"Calm down, Raikage." The Tuschikage commanded. "Let's hear him out." The Raikage growled, but he followed the older man's advice.

"You Kages can listen to his explanation all you want, but all I care about is killing Sauske, " I sated.

"Oh but Drago wouldn't you like to know why I want your sister or is your revenge against Sauske more important, " Madara said.

My eyes widened and I could feel myself calming down.

"I can let my anger get in the way of possible getting information to know why they want my sister's power so bad."  I thought.

"Fine, "

Madara jumped down next to Karin.
"Go heal Sauske." He sucked the redhead into his mask as well.

"Looks like teleportation jutsu," Temari noted.

"I admit that blonde girl Temari kind of cute. I remember her from the Chuinn exams."

I snapped out of my fantasy. I was about to create and focus back on Madara.

"Why are you trying to win Sauske over?" Gaara questioned.

Madara jumped back up to where he was once standing. "Sharingan that actually acquire the Susano'o our rare... I like to stock good eyes. If he battles the Gokage, he'll hone his ocular powers even further... Which is why I sent him here. I was hoping to weaken the Gokage, take some hostages... Guess that was too much to ask."

"Hostages?" The Mizukage asked. "What for?"

"To ensure the smooth fulfillment of Operation Tsuki no Me: The Eye of the Moon!" Madara answered.

"I am truly surprised that the infamous Madara Uchiha is alive... But I am also confused." The Tsuchikage said. "With your power, you ought to be able to easily carry out your plan. Why resort to these tactics?"

"The injures I sustained during my battle against the First Hokage were too severe... I currently have little power." Madara replied. "I am little more than a shell of my former self."

"So this plan of yours... It's to restore your power?" Shee guessed.

"I suppose you could say that... But there's much more to it, " Madara said.

"What is Operation Tsuki no Me!?" Mifune asked.

"For that lengthy story... I'll need to sit myself down." Madara said, sitting down.

"What kind of plan is it!?" Kankuro asked impatiently.

Madara held one finger up. "All shall become one with me! And result in a complete possession form that unites all."

Everyone exchanged glances rating their eyebrows. None of them had any idea what Madara was talking about. But I had a feeling I might know what he means.

"Do mean we all shall be one as in your going to cast a genjutsu and control us?" I asked.

"Yeah, you just as clever as your father Drago," Madara said.

"Genjutsu?" Gaara asked.

There is an ancient stone tablet passed within the Uchiha clan. It still exists in a room underneath Konoha, " Madara explained. "Upon it is written secrets engraved by the Sage of Six paths himself. They can not be read without ocular powers. With the Sharingan, Mangeko, and Rinnegan, respectively, more and more knowledge is progressively revealed.

" The Sage of Six Paths?" The Tsuchikage questioned. "Your story is becoming a fairytale..."

"It is the truth. He did indeed exist, and he left this stone tablet behind, " Madara stated.

"What does the Sage of Six Paths have to do with your plan, eh!?" The Raikage's voice boomed.

"Do you know why he came to be a legendary figure that is revered like a god of shinobi!? That we're the kink between that man and my purpose lies, " Madara answered.

"You possess all the Mangekyo and one of the other Akatsuki fellows posted the Rinnegan, " the Mizukage stated. "So you know all of the secrets."

"Let us hear them, " the Tsuchikage commanded.

"The Sage once saved the world from a certain monster, " Madara explained. "Gaara... You once held merely a piece of that monster sealed inside of you. He was the aggregate of all the Biju, possessing almost infinite charka... Ten-Tails."

"I thought the Biju only went up to Nine Tals!?" Temari exclaimed.

"I just told you... He was an aggregate of all the Biju. The nine current Biju are merely creatures containing Ten-Tails' charka split up by the Sage of Six Paths, " Madara said. "The Sage developed an certain ninjutsu in order to protect the world from Ten Tails... And that jutsu is still being secretly passed down today. It is the sealing jutsu process of Jinchurki... The Sage was Ten-Tails' Jinchurki. He sealed Ten-Tails within himself to suppress the monster."

"For saving humanity, the Sage was revered like a god. But he feared that, once he died, the seal would come undone, and Ten-Tails' would escape," Madara continued. "So in his final moments, he used the last of his strength to split Ten-Tails' chakra into nine pieces and scatter them across the world. He sealed away the chakra-less body of the monster and hurled it into the sky. And it became the moon." He looked at me. "In fact, it was on a full moon... That you and your sister were born, Drago... And another fact  the moon was your mother home."

"What does Ten-Tails have anything to do with my sister?" I asked, completely confused.

"Ten Tails... Was created and control by the very spirit your sister June holds inside of her, Drago," He answered. "The Destroyer/Restorer was the one who sent Ten-Tails to Earth in the first place."

"... I'm so confused," I said. "Why would it ever create something as reckless as Ten-Tails? Why send it to Earth? And why is it called the destroyer/restorer?"

"Humanity was selfish, even back then. The Destroyer/restorer knew this better than anyone. It would do anything to restore peace... Even if it had to eradicate humanity completely. It had the power to destroy and create a new life with power use so it was the Destroyer/Restorer," He replied simply. "Ten-Tails was the plague that the Destroyer side of it created in order to destroy humanity. The Sage of Six Paths prevented this destruction by becoming Ten-Tails' Jinchuriki. However, there were consequences. The Destroyer/Restorer was outraged by the Sage's disobedience. It came out of its hidden realm to face the Sage... But by some miracle, the Sage managed to get the best of it... And he was able to seal the Destroyer/Restorer away, saving humanity once again. It was on that day that the prophecy was written... The very prophecy that your sister was born to fulfill, Drago."

My mind was buzzing with questions. "If the Sage was the one who sealed the Creator away... How in the world did it end up sealed inside of June? I thought that the Creator was passed down in my mom's family."

"Indeed, the Sage of Six Paths did seal the Destroyer/Restorer away... But he was one of the founders of your mother's clan haven't you ever noticed the resembles, It was sealed into a strong prison that mother helped guard until one day someone tried to unseal it  your mother then sealed it inside of your sister."

"I always did wonder why they looked so similar, so he one of the founders of the clan, " I whispered.

"This entire story is ridiculous," Darui said flatly. "How could the Sage of Six Paths, a human, do all of that?"

"As Ten-Tails' Jinchuriki, the Sage of Six Paths had already advanced beyond the realm of humanity, plus his clan was always considered to be called gods that had unimaginable power, " Madara replied simply.

"... What happens if you get all of the Biju?" I asked, narrowing my eyes at him. "What are you planning on doing with all of that power?"

"I'm going to revive Ten-Tails and become its Jinchuriki," Madara answered. "I will then use that power to multiply my ocular powers... And launch a certain jutsu."

"What jutsu!?" the Tsuchikage demanded.

" An ultimate genjutsu where I project my eye off of the moon's surface, casting an infinite Tsukuyomi... That places all humans living on this Earth under my genjutsu!" Madara announced. " By controlling them all, I shall unify the world! I will create a world with no bad blood, no wars. Everything will become one with me and be united together. That is Operation Tsuki no Me."

"That's insane!" the Raikage shouted. "I'm not handing the world over to you!"

"Peace that exists only as an illusion is just that... An illusion! Peace is only meaningful when it is achieved for real," Gaara said.

"So what does exist inside such a genjutsu world! There's no hope, no dreams! It's just an escape!" the Mizukage exclaimed.

"You say you want to unite the world... But it seems that you want to make the world yours rather than truly uniting it," the Tsuchikage said.

"Heh... And what have you Gokage accomplished? You of all people should know... There is no hope!" Madara said. "To hope is equivalent to giving up... And is the biggest deception of all." He chuckled. "But, of course, I knew that you would spout such foolish concepts about hope. And that is where your sister comes in, Drago. Once I have gathered all of the Biju, she will make her choice as to whether the world will fall to the Light and be restore or Dark and get destroyed. I want her to choose the Dark."

"She never will join your side!" I shouted.

He chuckled again. "Perhaps... But she will do what she wants. And from what I've noticed... She has many difficulties with choosing what she wants. You think she going to choose Light, you think she going to do good... But you forget how easily the line between good and evil can blur. It does not surprise me since you crossed that line long ago,  but June has crossed it many times for now she been on the good side but it can easily change. Since she can't decide what she wants."

"You don't know anything about her, " I snapped.

"On the contrary, June, I know quite a lot about her. I know that she had experienced how cruel and unforgiving this world can be. I also know she had been hurt and betrayed by people she considered her friends. Even her own brother has betrayed her by leaving her all alone, but I see the one thing that everyone is blond to expect your father... I see her power, I see her strength... I see her true potential and her own personal darkness. And that why, even though you think she will choose light... I think she will choose the dark path."

"You're wrong she will choose the Light because unlike you she has an amazing heart. She may have done some awful things but that because she did it out of love. She never will help you destroy humanity." I said smirking.

"You speak with such confidence it really inspiring, although it is futile, " He chuckled. "Honestly, Drago... If you think she so nobly going to choose Light if that was set in stone... Why would the prophecy give her a choice in the first place?" The smirk left my face. "The choice is up to her, Drago, remember that. In the process of making this choice, she going to find herself in some very dark places, places that you never imagined she could go. You shouldn't be surprised of things she capable of when she in those places. You have seen her power in action but you haven't seen her newly acquired power."

"Could she really fall in the darkness because of me leaving her. No, she never her heart would never that to happen. She way to kindhearted." I thought smiling to myself.

"... Which is why I'm offering you a deal," Madara continued. "A deal for all of you. Allow June to join me and choose the Dark, hand over Eight-Tails and Nine-Tails... Cooperate. Or this is war."

When he said June he was mainly looking at me. As to let me know he was mainly telling me to give him June.

"Eight-Tails!?" the Raikage exclaimed. "What do you mean!? You took Bee!"

"Eight-Tails' capture failed, and he escaped. Now he is a shinobi who is perfect Jinchuriki material... And he lives up to being your little brother," Madara replied.

The Raikage was completely baffled. His confused expression faded in about two seconds, however, and he yelled, " THAT FOOL! So he used this opportunity to get out of the village and play hooky, eh!? Unforgivable! I'll subject him to the iron claw!"

"That Iron claw sounds painful. So glad he not subjecting it to me."

"My sister not joining you, and I'm not she going to choose the dark," I announced strongly. "And there is no way in heck I will let you bet your hand on her."

"I will not hand Naruto or this June girl over even if I don't really know who she is expected from seeing her once in the Chunin exams, " Gaara said.

"Nor will I!" the Mizukage agreed.

"What about you, Raikage?" the Tsuchikage asked.

"Of course I won't hand over my little brother!" the Raikage answered.

"I may not have the strength... But I do have the powers of the seven other Biju I have already collected," Madara reminded. "You have no chance of winning."

"Neither will we abandon our hope," Gaara said strongly.

"Very well..." Madara said. "Then I hereby declare war on you all... The Fourth Great Ninja War.

" "You can't be serious!" the Tsuchikage exclaimed.

"I would never say such a thing in jest," Madara replied. "The next time we meet, it will be on the battlefield." And with that, he teleported away.

"Well... Now what?" the Tsuchikage asked.

"Form an allied shinobi force," Gaara answered simply. "It's the only way we can counter the power of seven Biju."

"Lord Raikage, you opposed before?" the Mizukage inquired.

"It seems that my little brother is safe... But we cannot let ourselves be bullied by the Akatsuki any further!" the Raikage announced. "We form an allied shinobi force, and we wipe them out in one blow!"

"What about Konoha? The Tsuchikage asked. " The Hokage escaped."

"There are too many rumors surrounding Danzo. Not to mention, when the rest of Konoha finds out about him, Danzo will lose his standing in the village, " The Raikage said.

"Have fun planning. I have someone to kill, but I will help in the war only to protect my sister, " I said before running off to figure out where Madara is going with Sauske.

"I just hope my sister will forgive me for leaving her. Even if she doesn't I will protect her no matter what."

💟💟 💟

Hey lovely readers 💚💚💚

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Also, don't forget to comment, and vote.

The next chapter will have a lot more action in it. Drago will eventually get his revenge on Sauske and June will eventually show up. And of course, Naruto will show up later to eventually come after Sauske once he finds out about what happened at the Kage summit.

Q: What was your favorite part of the chapter?

Q: When do you think June will finally find Drago?

Q: How do you think Drago fight against Sauske will go?

Thank you for reading 💚💚💚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.3K 1.7K 17
{Disclaimer: this story does not belong to me all credit goes to the creator of this story} Kakashi is the closest thing Tilliqa has ever had to a p...
30.8K 848 43
What if the one and only legendary sannin Tsunade had a daughter. What if she grew up in an orphanage. What if she never met her mother before she w...
222K 5.2K 23
Sakura Haruno has always regretted the day she didn't go with he first true love, Sasuke Uchiha the day he left the village. For the past three years...
4.5K 97 13
Alternate universe- of Where I Belong Orochimaru x Oc Sometime after Orochimaru leaves the Hidden leaf village and becomes a rogue ninja. He runs int...