The Dark Games

By JuliaTeng555

Fighting... Killing... Torture... These were all elements of the infamous game held each year- The Dark Ga... More

We Are Forced To Play The Dark Games?!
Setting Out
Rules
A Death Match Strikes!
Preperations For The Dinner
Dinner Part 1
Dinner Part 2
Saved
Training
Ichinose VS Zanxus: Part 2
Scheming
Framed
What do you want?!
Slowly Breaking Apart
Accident
Trauer
Sincere Thanks
Gevatter Tod
Unbekannte
The Hunt Begins
Schuld
die Hoffnung

Ichinose VS Zanxus: Part 1

1.2K 35 10
By JuliaTeng555

Sorry for the late update! As I said in my other story 'Z-Day', I got caught up in Percy Jackson Chaos stories and animes. Anyone like them?^^ comment here XD

So yeah, I wasn't in the mood cuz I was kinda lazy writing the fighting part XD but in the end, one of my readers, okay... maybe more than one XD asked me to update soon so I had the mood to write again :) so thank you all of you who have read until here and commented and voted :)
_________________________________________________________________________________

The next morning, everyone woke up early. Everyone was aware that today is the second day of the Dark Games. Ichinose is going to be forced to fight in the arena today. He was well-aware of that. He made sure he got enough rest. Nope, he didn't plan on dying just yet. He was going to fight. Even if it kills him in the process.

"Ichinose. Your match is the third. Your match just might be canceled and replaced tomorrow but... I don't think that will happen. The second match. Fanchieez versus Samsdork. It's not really going to take long. Samsdork may be smart but Fanchieez is strong. One wrong swoop and Samsdork could be dead. Or... it could be the other way. Fanchieez will fall into one of Samsdork's trap or die. They don't have to end up killing each other but I doubt they would give any mercy. Depends on the rules," Fubuki said. Ichinose looked worried. Just yesterday, he had witnessed a lot of killing and bloodshed.

"You'll be fine!" Endou exclaimed patting Ichinose on the back and giving Ichinose one of his reassuring grins.

"That's right, Ichinose-kun!!" Aki exclaimed. Ichinose let out a small smile. But it turned back into a frown almost instantly.

'Will things really be alright?' Ichinose thought.

"Just remember, Ichinose. Never hold back. Even if you'll end up killing your opponent. If you wanna live, you have no choice. Even if you hold back on your opponent, your opponent won't do the same with you," Kimiro said.

"Thanks for the advice..."

Kimiro sighed. This is no good. Ichinose seems to be too soft-hearted. It doesn't seem like he is really going to kill his opponent. Kimiro looked at Fubuki. Fubuki nodded.

"Ichinose," Fubuki threw Ichinose a dagger. Ichinose caught it. "Stab me," Everyone stared in shock.

"Eh?! I can't do-"

"See? You're too soft," Fubuki said crossing his arms and glared an icy cold glare. "Did I wasted my time on a useless soft-hearted person who can't even hurt a fly?"

Ichinose knew what he was trying to do. Fubuki was trying to make him angry. "Fine. I'll do it," Ichinose said and started attacking Fubuki with all his might. Fubuki just dodged and dodged. Everyone else backed away and watched in awe as Ichinose attacked. He wasn't bad at all. Plus, he was real quick. Just what kind of training did they do yesterday?

"Not fast enough!" Fubuki exclaimed. "Give me full speed!"

Ichinose let out a battle cry before going full speed. He was real fast now. Fubuki blocked a kick and jumped backwards. Ichinose did not stop. He managed to cut Fubuki's cheek. Fubuki smiled.

"Good," Fubuki said. "Continue. You're not at full speed yet,"

This shocked everyone. Not at full speed? He was already going incredibly fast.

"Faster!" Fubuki urged. Ichinose attacked as fast as he could. Ichinose managed to cut Fubuki by the arm this time.

"Very good. With this, let's pray you'll survive," Fubuki said and dodged another attack before kicking Ichinose in the stomach. Ichinose fell to the ground. "As long as you don't let him catch you, things will be alright," Fubuki said and helped Ichinose to his feet. Ichinose was sweating and panting hard. But it was nothing compared to yesterday.

"Arigatou (Thanks)..... Fubuki," Ichinose panted out.

"Doitashimashita (You're welcome), Ichinose," Fubuki said and put a hand on Ichinose's shoulder."Good luck out there and remember not to choose magic,"

Ichinose nodded. They went for breakfast at the dinning hall. After breakfast, the matches were going to begin. They decided it was a better idea to eat until they're full. They could be attacked any time. They entered the cafeteria to see many of the other races already there. Well, what's left of them at least.

The normal human representatives sat down on their table after getting their food and began to eat quietly. Just then, a knife was being thrown at Kurimatsu. He yelped and ducked. The knife lodged itself into the wall behind him. Kurimatsu and everyone of the normal human race looked to see Razor blowing a kiss at their direction. They shivered in disgust.

Razor then got up and went to their table with a smirk. "Nice to see you guys again~ How are you guys? Especially my cute little ice boy and Shuuya-kun~" Razor said with a smirk. Gouenji glared long and hard at Razor. But this only seems to entertain him more. Razor then turned to Fubuki and grabbed Fubuki's face to face his own. Everyone in the cafeteria had their eyes on them now. What was Razor planning? Is a fight going to break out? Some people seemed to be itching to get their hands on their weapons now.

"Back off, Razor," Fubuki said breaking free from Razor's grasp. Fubuki shot an icy glare at Razor. "Don't touch me with those filthy hands of yours,"

"My, my~ Little ice boy is so cute~ Telling me to back off like that~" Razor was about to grab Fubuki's wrist but Fubuki made a quick move and pinned him to the ground with a dagger against Razor's throat. The serial killers look like they were about to help but Razor wasn't even serious. In fact, he was laughing hysterically. "I don't think you should be moving around that much in your state~ Shouldn't you be in bed?~ Weak and unable to move?~ Good thing they operated on you. If they didn't, you'd be dead~" Razor asked. Fubuki glared one last time before removing the dagger from Razor's throat. Fubuki sat back on the table and ignored Razor, an angry and annoyed look on his face.

"So ice boy does have emotions~ How cute!~" Razor said and turned to Gouenji. "Do you have emotions too, Shuuya-kun?~"

Gouenji glared. Razor laughed and went back to his seat. Well, Razor was right about one thing. His wound was starting to hurt due to that sharp movement. Fubuki bit his lip, glaring at his food like it just did something to humiliate him.

"I know how you feel," Gouenji said. "Utterly disgusted,"

"Don't worry about it, Fubuki. We'll get him back for the things he've done," Kazemaru said. His wound was much more better now. But it still hurts though. Razor did cut him deeply.

"That filthy serial killer touched me..." Fubuki said in a dangerous tone. He stabbed the sandwich he was eating with his butter knife.

"Poor sandwich..." Tsunami said with a nervous laugh.

They continued eating. Just then, there was an announcement.

"To all participants of the Dark Games. The matches for today shall be starting soon. Please go to the waiting room to have a seat and wait for the first match to start. The first match will be between Desmond Garshiet and Porshindia Hedgelocks," the speaker said.

They quickly finished up their breakfast and reported to the said waiting room. After waiting for a while, they were told to go to the seats surrounding the arena to watch. But they could also choose not to watch, missing out the fight. They watched though. The fight took a while. But in the end, Poshindia's stealth helped her win the match. It wasn't a death match so she didn't need to kill her opponent. Just knock him out.

The next match begun. Ichinose could feel his heart pumping already. His fingers grew cold as sweat formed on his forehead. He was nervous alright. Very nervous. If his luck was bad, he would get a death match and he would have to kill his opponent or his opponent will kill him. Domon and Aki looked worried. Same goes for Dylan and Mark and everyone else. In the end, Samsdork won the second match, thanks to his traps.

"The third match shall be between Ichinose Kazuya and Zanxus Cojlins. The two participants please go down to the arena," the speaker said. Ichinose could feel his heart jumping hard. This is it. It's either he fights or he dies. Ichinose gulped and walked down to the arena after his friends told him good luck.

"Alright! The contestants shall now choose what they will battle with!" the speaker said as Ichinose and Zanxus decided on what to go with. In the end, they decided not to use any magic. Just weapons. They can choose two, in fact. Ichinose had chosen a bow and arrow and daggers as Fubuki had once told him to attack from a long range. Zanxus chose a spiked club, a short range weapon. He also chose grenades.

The two then went out to the arena. Everyone stared at them, wondering what weapons the two chose.

'This isn't good. If Zanxus chose a short range weapon... He might keep on trying to get close to Ichinose. But Ichinose needs to attack from afar if he were to use those arrows...' Fubuki thought. 'Ichinose, let's just hope your speed can cover for your dagger...'

"Rule: you have to push your opponent out of the ring or knock him unconscious! Killing is not prohibited! No time limit! Start!"

The match started. Zanxus rushed to where Ichinose was and swung his spiked club. Aki and the others gasped in horror. But luckily, Ichinose dodged it. Ichinose then took out one of his daggers and stabbed Zanxus in the eye. But before the dagger can even get close, Zanxus swatted one of his arms at Ichinose and Ichinose flew across the ring. He almost fell out of the ring. But he managed to stop himself before that happened. Couldn't let that happen without a fight, huh?

Endou and the others were starting to worry a lot now. One swoop of Zanxus' and Ichinose almost falls out of the ring. Zanxus stood up straight with a smirk on his face. Ichinose stood up and winced a little as he felt his arm that was hit by Zanxus throbbing in pain. Ichinose glared at Zanxus. Just then, he realizes something...

'Wait... If I'm this far from him..' Ichinose thought. He quickly put one of the arrows into the bow and shot at Zanxus. Zanxus, who was smirking in triumph, was caught off-guard by this sudden movement. Zanxus didn't manage to dodge in time. The arrow then lodged itself into Zanxus' thigh.

"ARGHHH!!!!! THAT HURTS!" Zanxus bellowed. He then broke the arrow and threw it away. He then gouged the tip of the arrow out o his thigh and glared at Ichinose hard. "DIE, LITTLE WEAKLING!!!"

Zanxus charged again. Ichinose bit his lip and nocked an arrow into his bow and aimed it at Zanxus. Zanxus smirked at ran from side to side, not letting Ichinose aim.

'Tch! Stop moving and let me shoot already!' Ichinose thought and fired an arrow. Zanxus dodged it and sent a punch at Ichinose's stomach. He didn't have time to dodge in time. Ichinose was whacked across the arena once again. He was on the ground, writhing in pain. Zanxus smirked and slowly made his way to Ichinose. He then picked Ichinose up by the collar. Ichinose glared and Zanxus.

Fubuki shook his head. This wasn't how he trained him to be. The others looked worried.

"Want me to knock you unconscious or throw you down from the ring?" Zanxus asked. Ichinose just spit out blood onto Zanxus' face, making Zanxus twice the times furious. Razor was sitting there cross legged, looking very amused. "How about this? I'll torture you, kill you and then throw you out of the arena!"

Ichinose was then smashed to the ground, Zanxus' iron grip still around his neck. Ichinose struggled for air. The audience cheered. None of them had any hope of Ichinose winning against the famous strong-armed Zanxus.

Ichinose's POV (Point of view)

I feel like someone has justo knocked the air all out of my lungs, which can be quite true if you think about it. Then, I'm suffocated by Zanxus. That bastard is just so strong... I can't get him off me..... Damn... My vision is blurring...

Just when I thought I was going to go unconscious, Zanxus loosened his grip on me neck and smirked down on me. He then began punching my face so hard that each punch seemed like a bomb exploded in my face. I wonder how 'pretty' I would look now...

After what seems like eternity, he finally stopped ruining my handsomely good looks and stood up. But I didn't really have much strength left... All I could do was slowly sit up before I was kicked to the other side of the arena... Zanxus was coming at me with what seems like a really big and shiny spiked club... Will that be the weapon to finish me, I wonder?
_________________________________________________________________________________

So what do you guys think?^^ please comment and vote. Thx :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 7.3K 50
⚠️English isn't my main language! Be warned of bad grammar! I also noticed I misspelled sometimes TSURUGI name to Tsuguri, my bad if you notice some...
72.3K 2.9K 37
⚠️English isn't my main language! Be warned of bad grammar! - (Books cover art: not found the creator please dm me if you know the artist who did th...
73.2K 2.8K 82
I wrote this book when I was just 14 and deleted it a few months ago by mistake so I'm republishing it without editing. Don't blame me for the cring...
20.4K 785 27
A new student enrolled in a school where the best soccer team players are. When she met them, she decided to be a soccer player too. But what will ha...