Heaven ● The Order Fanfic {�...

By Gingernut1314

●Book 1 in the 'Heaven' series● Before Jack Morton ever attended Belgrave University, The Knights of Saint Ch... More

● ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕪𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕥 ●
●ℂ𝕒𝕤𝕥●
Chapter 1: 𝐻𝒾𝓂
Chapter 2: 𝒮𝒾𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓇, 𝒮𝒾𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓇
Chapter 3: 𝒮𝓉𝒾𝓃𝓀𝓎 𝒫𝓇𝑜𝓉𝑒𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃
Chapter 4: 𝒦𝒾𝒹𝓃𝒶𝓅𝓅𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒦𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉
Chapter 5: 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝐻𝒾𝒹𝑒𝓈
Chapter 6: 𝒫𝓇𝑜𝒻𝑒𝓈𝓈𝑜𝓇 𝒳
Chapter 7: 𝑀𝑒𝒹𝒾𝓉𝒶𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝒽𝒾𝓉
Chapter 8: 𝐻𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒞𝑜𝒻𝒻𝑒𝑒
Chapter 9: 𝒟𝑜 𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝒲𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑜 𝒦𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝒜 𝒮𝑒𝒸𝓇𝑒𝓉?
Chapter 10: 𝒮𝒽𝒾𝓉 𝐹𝑜𝓇 𝐵𝓇𝒶𝒾𝓃𝓈
Chapter 11: 𝒫𝒶𝓇𝒶𝓈𝒾𝓉𝑒
Chapter 12: 𝒟𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓃 𝒞𝒽𝒾𝓁𝒹
Chapter 13: 𝒯𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝒯𝑜 𝒢𝑒𝓉 𝒯𝑜 𝒲𝑜𝓇𝓀
Chapter 14: 𝐵𝓁𝓊𝑒-𝒢𝓇𝒶𝓎
Chapter 15: 𝒥𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒜 𝐿𝒾𝓉𝓉𝓁𝑒 𝐿𝑜𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓇
Epilogue: 𝑀𝒶𝓋𝒾𝓈 𝒜𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓇𝒹
● 𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣'𝕤 ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕖 ●

Chapter 16: 𝒜 𝐿𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝒲𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒴𝑜𝓊

1.8K 56 4
By Gingernut1314

------------- Two Months Later-------------

Time was up and I knew it. But even as the minutes turned into hours and the hours turned into days, I stayed. I played beer pong with the Knights and went out with Hamish. We laughed and danced and kissed. But it had to end. I was putting them in danger--again--by staying.

The night was warm and the sky was full of stars. I was tucked away under Hamish's arm, his minty breath cressing my skin. I had to do it--I had to do it! "Ha-Hamish?"

"Nora." He said, nuzzling my neck. No--I couldn't. I sat up, turning so I could face him. Hamish's eyes narrowed in worry. "What's wrong?" I took hold of his hands and squeezed them.

"What--what would you say if I asked you to run away with me?" His eyes turned hard.

"Somethings wrong." I shook my head, fighting back to the stinging of my eyes. "You only talk like this when somethings wrong."

"And you've never given me a straight answer." Hamish watched me in silence, his grip tightening on my hands.

"I would ask you why? Why do you want to run away?" I rubbed my eyes, giving a weak laugh.

"And what if the answer is because I want to have a life with you?" Hamish looked lost for words.

"I--I--"

"Hamish, I want a life with you. I want to have a normal-boring life with you somewhere quiet. Somewhere away from magic and monsters and evil." I knew his answer just by looking at his face. Tears spilled down my cheeks in fat streams, another laugh escaping my lips.

"I-I promised Cassie I'd stay--My life belongs to the cause." I bit my lips, trying my hardest not to sob. Not to completely break. I nodded, because it was the only thing I could do. "Nora--"

"It's okay. I understand." I ran a hand over his cheek. "I understand. And--and I'm so so sorry." He looked me over, confused.

"Sorry? No. I should be the one apologizing." Times up. Times up. I cupped his face in my hands, placing a gentle kiss on his pillow soft lips.

"I'm sorry for lying to you. Over and over again." I reached my hand into my pocket.

"Lying? Nora--" But before he could continue, I pulled out a handful of the gray dust Vera hand given me, blowing it into his face. Hamish's head fell backwards and he was out like a light. I covered my mouth with my hand, trying not to sob. Time was up. I leaned closer so I could whisper into his ear.

"You're name--" My throat tightened. "Your name is Hamish Duke. You are a Philosophy TA at Belgrave University and the leader of The Knights of Saint Christopher." I paused, looking him over with tear blurred eyes. "You've never met Nora Stone. Forget everything she ever said or taught you." I stood, wiping my tears. It was for the best. It was all for the best.

I shoved the hides back into the bag they had once lived in and threw the bag over my shoulder. "Nora! Hamish is passed out on the porch!" Randall called, a laugh in his voice. I opened the door and found him standing in the foyer, looking up the stairs.

"He must have had one too many." Randall snapped around, a grin on his face.

"We should--" He stopped, spotting the bag on my shoulder and my tear stained face. "Where are you going?" He asked, worry in his voice.

"Is Lilith in her room?" I asked, reaching my hand into my pocket. Randall looked me over.

"Uh--yeah. Is something wrong?" He asked as I came to him. A fresh wave of tears spilled from my eyes.

"Everythings going to be okay. I'm sorry." Before Randall could do anything, I was blowing a handful of dust into his face. He collapsed to the ground. I took a deep, shaky breath in. I had too. I had too.

I repeated the process I had used with Hamish on Randall, and soon, on Lilith. The den was quiet. No more laughter. No more happiness. Time was up.

I ran. Just as I always did. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 459 31
Rene Adams. A student at Belgrave University. Her adventurous soul winds herself into an unpleasant situation. She finds the hide of Alpha that had b...
37.1K 935 39
Y/N Nova Stone is starting her freshmen year at Belgrave University. She had no intention of being apart of two secret societies. All she wanted was...
2.3K 72 23
The squeezing around my throat started again and I could feel hot tears burning tracks down my face as I struggled to breathe. Benjamin's attacker la...
2.2K 134 13
It has been two months since Trish Roberts was pulled back into the world she thought she left behind. With the Alpha dead, her younger sister aware...