Final Fantasy 7 Harem X Male...

Por Ninneko7

Y/N L/N an ex soldier who wants to work as a mercenary but he suddenly meets two people he hasn't seen in fiv... Mais

Info
Harem
Mako Reactor 1
Mako Reactor 1 Pt. 2
Hallucination
Reunion
Money Collector
Making A Name
Catching Up
A Job For Jessie
A Job For Jessie Pt. 2
A Job For Jessie Pt. 3
A Job For Jessie Pt. 4
Mako Reactor 5
Mako Reactor 5 Pt. 2
Mako Reactor 5 Pt. 3
Mako Reactor 5 Pt. 4
Mako Reactor 5 Pt. 5
Bodyguard
Bodyguard Pt.2
Saving Kids
Tour Guide
Back Together Again
Madam M
The Tournament
Helping The Market
Dancing King
The Audition
The Sewers
Train Graveyard
The Fall Of Sector 7
The Fall Of Sector 7 Pt. 2
Test Subjects
Feelings
Leslie
The Stairs
The Mayor
Saving Aerith
Jenova
Hojo's Research
Confrontation
Changing Destiny
Sephiroth
The Past
The Past Pt. 2
A New Member
Disguise
Old Town
Old Friend
Chocobo Race
Study Of Planet Life
Former Turk
The Captain
Damsels In Distress
Date Night
The Spy
Temple of the Ancients
Black Materia
Just In Time
Serena
Illusions
Escape
Memories
Huge Materia
Hojo's Secret
Saving the Planet
Living Legacy
Three Years Later
Advent Children
Advent Children Pt.2
Advent Children Pt.3
Advent Children Pt.4
Finale
Thank You

Topside

2.2K 50 3
Por Ninneko7

As they arrived back to the door Leslie opens it and they enter inside a room.

Leslie: Wait outside.

Leslie goes through the other door.

Barret: Think the kid's gonna be okay?

Cloudia: No.

Jessie: Let's go in soon.

Y/N opens the door and walks in.

Jessie: Or right now. I guess.

They all enter inside as they hide behind the door. Y/N slightly opens the door to see what was happenening.

Leslie: It's Leslie! Got some urgent info for the don!

Corneo pops out.

Don Corneo: Oho? Come alone?

Leslie: 'Course.

Don Corneo: Really? Without my little Avalanche kittens? I thought I told you to round them up and bring them to me.

Leslie: Actually... it's them I came to talk about.

Corneo motions Leslie to walk to him. Leslie walks up to him and points the gun at Corneo's head. Corneo grabs his arm and punches Leslie on the chest and he kneels to the ground.

Don Corneo: Leslie. I don't think I need to remind you why I'm down here. Spilling the beans to those five escape artists was a serious mistake. And now I'm on Shinra's shitlist! The plate stunt was meant to be an unprecedented tragedy claiming countless innocent lives... But those naughty little kittens organized an evacuation and screwed up the plan. I'll let you in on a secret. Shinra's going to abandon Midgar and build something close to paradise. I was invited to be a part of it, don of a new and improved Wall Market. I'll be lucky to live another week. Leslie... I was gonna let you run your own place... give you a piece of the action. What a shame. Pop quiz time, kiddo! Villians like us only divulge our evil plans in a certain situation. But what is that situation, hm?

Leslie: When you think... you've already won.

Don Corneo: Goodbye.

Corneo points the gun at Leslie's head but Cloudia puts her sword at Corneo's head.

Cloudia: I dare you to pull the trigger.

Don Corneo: Oho! It's you.

Barret grabs the gun out of Corneo's hand. Tifa and Jessie help Leslie up.

Barret: You were talking 'bout the Sector 7 plan. Keep talking, asshole.

Don Corneo: Ahh! Over there! Over there, look!

Barret: Don't try to bullshit us!

Don Corneo: But that's the thing! It's not technically bullshit when it's true. Corneo runs as Corneo's pet appears and it hits Leslie to the other room. Corneo runs to the door.

Don Corneo: Good Abzu! Feel free to play with your food!

Y/N draws his sword and quickly kills Abzu with one slice and he sheathes his sword. Abzu's head falls to the ground.

Don Corneo: Oh, shit!

Y/N gives Corneo a glare and Corneo
runs away into the room. Y/N and the others enter inside the room to not see Corneo. They see Leslie still on the ground.

Y/N: You okay?

Leslie: Where's Corneo?

Barret: Sorry. Bastard got away.

Leslie: It's fine. I'll track him down eventually. Not like I have anything better to do.

Tifa: You know, I wouldn't be so sure about that.

Tifa gives Leslie the pendant.

Tifa: She could still be out there.

Barret: Can never be sure how much someone mean to ya till they're gone. Don't give up on her yet.

Leslie: Was it a message? What was she trying to tell me?

Tifa: "We'll meet again."

Leslie: Huh?

Tifa: It's a symbol of "reunion."

Leslie: Then I guess I've got no choice but to find her first. Thanks.

Barret: Hold up. I think ya might be forgetting something.

Leslie: I haven't.

Leslie grabs a sack.

Leslie: Let's get outta here. And then I'll give you what you need.

They follow Leslie up the ladder. As they reach to the top Y/N took a deep breath of the air and then breathed out.

Barret: Taste that sweet Midgar smog!

Leslie: This way.

Theu follow Leslie through the gate. Leslie puts the sack down and opens it.

Leslie: Grappling guns. You can practically fly with the souped-up motors on these babies. Sector 7 is on the other side of that wall. The guns'll get you over and past it, along with any number of other obstacles. But, they're one way tickets.

Leslie hands on to Y/N.

Leslie: So, once you start up, there's no coming back. You should probably get your affairs in order. Just in case.

Tifa: Thank you.

Cloudia: We're actually looking for someone too. That's the reason why we're doing all of this.

Leslie: That right?

Leslie looks at the pendant.

Leslie: Hope you find 'em.

Y/N: You too.

Leslie grabs the sack and run away.

Jessie: Okay. Let's go.

Y/N, Tifa, Cloudia, Jessie, and Barret head to the wall.

Barret: So... when this is all over, you gonna go on being a merc?

Y/N: That's the plan.

Barret: Reckon it suits you.

Tifa: Yeah, it does.

Barret: Used to think you were a little shit with a big attitude and a bigger inferiority complex. Quite possibly the worst person I have ever met. But that was before I figured you out. All this? It ain't you.

Tifa: Deep down, you're a pretty nice guy.

Cloudia: Yep. Didn't really see it when we were kids, but-

Y/N: Don't know about any of that, but kindness is no use on the battlefield. If anything, it's liability.

Jessie: Jeez, why'd you have to ruin the mood.

Jessie pinches Y/N's cheek.

Barret: Hey, no one's asking you to treat Shinra with kid gloves.

Tifa: Aerith's up there waiting for us.

Barret: Then we better get a move on, huh?

Y/N pulls out the grappling gun.

Y/N: Ready?

They shoot their grappling guns and they were shot up to the air as they flew over the wall and they safely land.

Barret: Two goals. Goal one. Kick some Shinra ass and save the planet. Goal two. Save the girl, while kicking more Shinra ass, and get out.

Y/N: Copy.

They walk through the town as there were more people. Then a building collapses. Y/N, Tifa, Cloudia, Jessie, and Barret climb over the fallen pillar.

Neighborhood Watch Member: You guys should turn around. It's dangerous.

Y/N: Maybe for you.

Y/N walks past him and crawls through. They then climb the ladder.

Jessie: You guys think Leslie will find his fiance?

Cloudia: I'm sure he will. That message was only meant for him.

Jessie: I wanna do that too. What do you say, Y/N?

Y/N didn't answer but he did get flustered from her request.

Cloudia: Uh, no he's mine.

Tifa: No, he's not.

Barret gets close to Y/N.

Barret: You got a lot on your shoulders, huh?

Y/N: *sighs* Yeah.

After climbing all the way to the top Tifa sees the building where they have to climb.

Tifa: So, that's where we have to climb.

Barret: If it comes apart while we're up there...

Y/N: We've made it through worse, you know.

Barret: Yeah, no kidding. It's a miracle we haven't been killed a doezen times over by now.

Cloudia: You should probably stop talking before you jinx us.

Jessie: Seriously.

Tifa: Time for the grappling guns.

Y/N and the others shoot at the platform and they flies across the gap safely landing on the other side.

Barret: Too easy. This keeps ups, I'm gonna get bored.

Y/N walks ahead as he sees something to his right. He motions his hand to stop the others and they get behind the wall. Y/N sees multiple officers, helitroopers, and a flying robot.

Y/N: Kill team.

Barret: We can take 'em.

Y/N stops Barret.

Y/N: We need to stay on the mission.

The robot flies away as the helitroopers flew away too.

Barret: I know. Saving Aerith is our top priority.

They continue to walk but Y/N hears two footsteps. Y/N runs and jumps in the air and knocks out two low ranking SOLDIERs. The robot flies above them. Y/N and the others quickly ran. They shoot their grappling guns on top of the broken pipe. But once Barret lands it causes the whole thing to shake and they fall through but they safely landed on the ground.

Elite Officer 1: It's Avalanche!

Barret: Well, looks like everybody knows we're here.

Jessie: And who's fault is that?

Barret: Uh...

Y/N, Tifa, and Cloudia rush at the three officers and they quickly take them out.

Radio: Aplha 1, report.

Y/N picks up the radio.

Y/N: Alpha one, here. No sign of Avalanche.

Radio: Copy that.

Y/N drops the radio. Y/N, Tifa, Cloudia, Jessie, and Barret sneakily make their way through without alerting the other officers. They make their way through to the broke building. Y/N, Barret, and the girls would use their grappling guns to get to the higher floors of the building.

Once they reached the top. Tifa, Cloudia, Jessie, and Barret saw the view of Sector 7 destroyed.

Barret: I guess we'll build another bar.

Tifa: Yeah.

Tifa looks at Y/N.

Tifa: You'll help too, right?

Y/N: For a price.

Cloudia back hugs Y/N.

Cloudia: Oh, come on. Do it for free just this once.

Y/N: *sighs* Fine.

The flying robot suddenly appears.

Y/N: Run!

They all ran as the robot was shooting at them. Y/N and the others jump the gap and they make it across. The robot knocks them down as they landed on the metal pillar.

Y/N: You guys okay?

The robot shoots the pillar causing Tifa and Barret to fall. Y/N jumps and shoots hi grappling gun to the platformand swings across and grabs Tifa as Barret grabs onto Y/N's leg. Cloudia and Jessie follow as they all landed safely on the platform. Cloudia looked at the robot and noticed a weak spot.

Cloudia: Y/N! Boost me!

Y/N draws his sword and Cloudia runs and jumps on Y/N's sword. Y/N uses all of his strength to launch Cloudia in the air. Cloudia draws her sword and she hits the weak spot on the robot and the robot falls to the ground.

Jessie: Nice job.

Cloudia: Thanks.

The robot started flashing red.

Tifa: Why's it flashing?

Y/N: Shit!

The robot explodes causing the whole platform to collapse. Tifa falls and Y/N jumps and catches Tifa. Y/N shoots his grappling gun and the other did the same. Suddenly, as Barret was in the air, his grappling gun unhooks and he falls. Tifa shoots her grappling gun at Barret and he grabs onto the wire. Once Y/N and Tifa reached the other platform. Y/N, Tifa, Cloudia, and Jessie helped pull Barret up. Barret lands on the platform while laying on his back.

Jessie: Jeez, you're heavy. Y'know that?

Barret: Calling me fat?

Jessie: I guess I am.

Barret: There's such a thing as too much excitement.

Tifa: Yeah. And there's still more to come.

Barret: Guess so.

Y/N: Hope everybody's warmed up.

Cloudia: Let's go.

Y/N, Tifa, Cloudia, Jessie, and Barret continue to make their way to the Shinra building.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

1K 34 3
After leaving his hometown and the girl he secretly loves to join SOLDIER and achieve his dreams, Cloud Strife finds that the homesickness and the lo...
45.5K 676 22
Disclaimer: none of these pics/ drawing are mine unless I say so, I do not own any of the characters they are simply from final fantasy 7!! Warnings:...
1.8K 38 13
Cremisi was a wanderer after escaping Hojo. She thought he was gone. She didn't know what happened to him, but she was glad he was gone. The things h...
33.8K 718 15
Y/n L/n, a mercenary whose discovered some of his roots and allowed him to use amazing abilities. There seems to be more than meets the eye with him...