Will Cupid ever have a Chance...

_lakshanaaa_

A marriage with no love. Will it do or divorce? Two people are bound into a relationship where Raghav knows... Еще

Married
Wedding night
The Photoshoot
Cooking?
ID? I see!
Married Single.
The Battle.
Marked as hers!
Message through Massage
Was he gentle?
Missed Me?
Who wouldn't like you?
Surprise!
Revenge
Fault in our Stars.
Best of luck
Is Krithi watching?
Take off your shirt
Jealous
I Love You
Not ready?
French Kiss
Pleasure,Pain & Noise
Epilogue

Zebra crossing

10.2K 461 137
_lakshanaaa_

Raghav's POV:

                           Shy? But why? I would have been so happy if she feels shy to call me by my name. But she is able to call me douchebag,idiot, burden and even curse word of an husband without even thinking twice. Then why not show the same courage in claiming what is hers? Why not grab my collar and ask me to do whatever she wants?

I've to teach her a lesson. When she becomes desperate like me, she will coming running to me. I want her to open her mouth and say she is ready. At least act like that. I'm going to be a clueless gentleman until then. But I promise that, it is only until then. I can't guarantee what I would do next. You shouldn't be surprised even if I jump on her the next second. Sorry, I'm not as innocent as you think.

Three days passed since I told her that, but she still hasn't given me any signal. I've to say, these days I'm able to sleep well without worrying when she will accept my love. She gets up earlier than me usually but recently I would wake up a little earlier than her, look at her face and have the complete feeling of waking up to our loved one and go back to sleep.

Ankita came out of the shower wearing a black saree. She straight away went towards the mirror and started combing her hair, standing.

Since I had nothing else to look at, I decided to gawk at her back.

Her white back, then her black blouse, then her white waist, then the black saree, then the big white stripe on her saree, then the rest of the black saree and her white feet.

Woah! What is this? A zebra crossing?

How nice and soft it would be to walk on it?

Okay stop!

"Hey you, come here a second." I called her flicking my fingers.

"Hey you?" She turned towards me and asked, placing her hands on her hips.

"Yeah you!" I pointed her, " Take and give my earphones from the bedside table drawer."

"What??? You're sitting on the bed. If you reach out your hand, you will be able to get it. Why are asking me to come?"

"My pinky finger is paining. So please take and give." I told pouting and showing my pinky to her.

"Oh ho. Tell me you are lazy instead of cooking stories."

She opened the drawer and fetched me my earphones.

"Put in on for me." I gave her my phone.

"Seriously?"

I showed her my pinky again.

"Argh!!" She snatched my phone from my hand and put on the earphones and gave it back to me.

"Put it on my ears." I spoke drawing streaks on my forehead with my pinky.

"Raghavvvv!!!" Her voice was stern and firm.

"Yes what?"

"You are a bad husband."

Bad husband? Just because I ordered around a little? Let me show her what a bad husband does.

"Yeah baby. I'm a bad husband. You know what a bad husband would do?"

I pulled her hand and she fell face first on the bed.

Oops! I hope it doesn't hurt.

I turned her over and got on top of her balancing myself with my knees on the bed.

I started tickling her waist and she began wiggling like a fish under me.

"Leaveeee meeee...haha..haaa... hahaaahha...Please."she begged laughing.

"My bad. I should have known you were this ticklish earlier." I spoke without stopping the treatment.

Her waist was so soft and fair. I was careful not to decorate it with red streaks by digging my finger into it.

Ankita began hitting me with her fists but I didn't budge.

I bent down and stuffed my face in her stomach. I shook my face on her stomach which I know would be super ticklish.

She laughed uncontrollably, pulling my hair out of its scalp unknowingly.

The sound of her laugh was a Melody to my ears. I wondered if I should kiss her stomach now that my face was upon it.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door. And on hearing it, Ankita pushed me off with all her might. When I thought I would fall on the bed beside her, to my dismay that was the end of the bed. I fell hard on the floor below.

Aaahhh!!!

"Raghav." I heard mom calling from behind the door.

I stood up and went to open it for her.

Mom came in and stared at both of us.

"Why do I smell awkwardness in the air? I hope I came in during a wrong time. I really hope something was happening to make it a wrong time." She spoke, but it didn't seem like she was talking to us. She was more like speaking to herself.

"What brought you here mom?" I asked.

"Wait. I'll take only two minutes. You can continue with it afterwards."

What did she think we did?

"Here." She held out something.

"What's that?"

"Tickets. To your honeymoon. Pack your stuffs soon and get lost to France."

"Wow mom. You're amazing." I really appreciate her thought.

"What amazing? Don't you earn enough? Can't you buy your own tickets? What took you so long? Haan? Miser! Please spend some money for your wife. Unless someone gives you both acceleration you won't pick up your pace, will you?" Mom had a big list of complaints on us.

"Okay madam." I told giggling.

"Don't waste my money on sightseeing. Do something productively. You get what I'm telling?"

I laughed out loud. I wish my wife had a brain like my mom's.

Mom excused herself out of the room.

I turned towards Ankita who was still sitting on the bed looking shocked.

"Hey, why did you push me down hearing the knock?" I questioned.

"That...That is... Even though we weren't doing anything, the position we were, was not that convincing. You get me, Right?"

Huh!! This girl. She won't rectify even after thousand years.

"So??So what????" I asked throwing my eyebrows upwards.

"Nothing. So are we going to France?" She tried to change the subject.

"Yeah why?"

"France? Not Korea?"

"No. Never. I won't ever take you there. I know you would go behind some cat eyed man if I take you there."

"Raghav what do you take me as?"

"What? Ain't I correct?" I asked her back.

She stood up from the bed and walked towards me in a slow motion.

"Raghav you know something? After hearing from your mouth that you don't like cricket and that you don't like Koreans, I'm still here with you in the same room. What does that mean?" She spoke, her face inches apart mine.

"I don't know. Why?"

"Dumbass." She muttered under her breath.

"What?"

"It's because I'm a fool. I like them but.." she traced her finger along my face ," but I love you."

God!! She looks hell lot of attractive right now.

I caught her finger in one hand and with my other, I pulled her close to me by her waist.

I turned around so that she is against the wall now. I let go her finger and placed my hand on the wall beside her.

"Oh Really?" I asked her smiling and pulling her further close to me.

"If it's that hard to believe you can think that I don't love you. Or I can stop loving you from now on." She placed both her hands on my chest and pushed me away.

She walked past me but I grabbed her wrist and pulled her into a hug.

"I love you too." I told in her ears.

She hugged me back laughing. She snuggled her head against my chest and I buried her into me.

____________________________

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Arrange marriage 💜❤️ Priya

Любовные романы

4.3M 151K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...
My Shy But Bubbly Neighbour Desi Candles

Любовные романы

120K 6.1K 59
This story is about a shy girl name Ahanaa Sharma and an extrovert boy name Ayansh Malhotra. Ahanaa has her own bakery shop. She loves cooking and li...
Forevermore | ✓ Sreesha

Любовные романы

508K 47K 25
"𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒑𝒂𝒈𝒆, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒅, 𝒐𝒓 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒘𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈, 𝒐𝒓 𝒘𝒆'𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒊...
286K 18.6K 34
Anusha Kapoor, 25 year old, has completed her education and is currently working as an IT Recruiter in a MNC from past 1 year. She is Smart, witty, c...