Underoos

Por 83836218d

Peter Parker- a normal teen in Queens, New York, goes to school most days and a high achiever, best friends w... Más

Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIV
A/N
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
A/N
Chapter XVIII

Chapter XIII

1.5K 30 13
Por 83836218d

Hope you guys like this chapter!

(The Avengers Tower)

Tony sat there faced across his laptop with a baffled yet slightly irritated look on his face, a jumble of words, numbers and figures were stretched across the screen in a confusing muddle. He pinched the bridge of his nose trying to block out a migraine that was slowly developing in the back of his mind, growing louder and bigger every second. He squeezed his eyes shut and folded down the top of the laptop with a grand bang. His continuous working state was slowly starting to way him down every day along with his lack of sleep was defeating his only bundle of energy.

He headed off to the kitchen in hope to grab some coffee, he hadn't touched alcohol for some time now, before getting back to the mass of work and lab time that overpowered his schedule. Searching through the cupboards he finally found a granola board and headed back to work with a disgruntled face and drooping eyes.

It was then he heard the alerting message...

"Sir, Peter Parker seems to be showing signs of distress, anxiety and has several injuries- including a gunshot wound in his left shoulder", Friday announced in a monotone voice.

Tony's face twisted immediately and his mouth turned down, eyes wide open, and eyebrows squeezed together in confusion, worry and shock. He instantly went into action, trying to find out what had happened and where Peter was now.

"Friday, where's the kid?" Tony asked, the words tumbling out of his mouth.

"It has appeared that Karen has been disconnected from his suit as well as the tracking device. Would you like me to contact Peter's phone?"

"Yeah, yeah, do it", Tony replied urgently even though he knew that if his tracking device was out then it is not likely that he would be able to track his phone.

Friday called, three times to be accurate, but each time the phone repeated the same thing: "This number is no longer available". The Ip address was not accessible and there was no chance he could track the phone call if his number did not exist anymore.

Tony held his breath and counted to ten, trying to hold back worried tears, trying to be ordered and find some way to work out what had happened to his kid. The worst thoughts came int to his mind, kidnapping or murder on the list of worries but he tried to block them out not wanting to think about the horrors of that possibility.

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Petey?" The voice echoed again.

Aunt May. Peter knew it was her from her silvery voice, the way the syllables all slurred together fluently. Like a song. He use to love this voice, he still does. He missed the woman who made homemade meals after school that filled up the small house with pleasant smells, comforted him when things went wrong, was there when his parents died. But now, it was not just loving emotions he felt but fear, fear for the woman who shouted at him, who threw the book at him, who made him feel like a punishment.

Peter found himself terrified at looking at his Aunt who would soon be standing in front of him, not wanting to look at her in the eye or talk. While his eyes stayed down, his mind was working trying to figure out why May was anywhere need a hydra base and what was to happen here. He had no idea why or how he had ended up in a place filled with Hydra workers.

"Petey? One last time the voice repeated.

He could sense the woman in front of him in the compacted room, she was at the end of the bed and looking at his bent head. Peter did not want to lift his head, he didn't want to talk, to even look into her eyes. He kept his head down and tried to focus on the situation at hand. His breaths quickened each time he felt the urge to look up in her eye. He counted. One. He could hear her coming closer. Two. Puffs of breath could be seen coming from his mouth. Three. She stopped beside him. Fou-

"Hello, Peter, isn't it?" Another voice entered the room, muddling up his emotions even more. Scared. Confused. Angry. Desperate. Concerned. Worried.

The urge to look up and see his 'visitors' became too much he lifted his head from the neckline of his spiderman suit and looked forward. There was the man he saw before, the doctor, his blackish pupils were large and his skeleton-like hands were placed on a metal table. It presented a range of silver shapes, equipment. There were scissors and scalpels also more unique and unseen equipment, they were unknown to Peter, only making him more nervous.

He turned his head to the left, his eyes widened as he saw his Aunt May once again. Her eyelids were almost closed and her mouth was turned down in a deep frown. The cheekbones that once moulded her heart shape face now stuck out at an odd angle and her pale skin clung to the bone. He gulped and his heartbeat quickened... He had to say something.

"M-M-May?" The boy asked, hoping that this ill-looking human was not his Aunt. He did not want to see her looking like this, looking so broken.

She did not reply but instead, she gave a quick nod of her head, you could see her wince at every movement she made with her face. Peter's eyes softened as he saw her nodding back. The superhero had missed her, he missed her so much.

The doctor spoke up again, "I'm glad you're Aunt is here but I'm going to need you to focus on me", Peter turned his head to face the man, "Peter we need you. You see, your powers make you special and something that special needs to be tested. We need to see how everything works. Do you understand?" He spoke calmly but you could hear every syllable and his face was twisted into a rather malicious smile.

"No. Tell me how I am here? What's Aunt May doing here? What are you going to do?" Peter furiously shouted out, wanting to know as many details as he could before he made a plan. The doctor chuckled in response to the flurry of questions, not answering any of them.

Dr Yahontov made his way over from across the room and snaked one of his long, bony hands wrapping it around Aunt May's arm. You could see his veins bulge and red patches appear on his skin from gripping onto her arm so hard, he dragged her away from Peter. Aunt May just followed helplessly. Peter wanted to say something, anything but the doctor had placed a large strip of tape over peter's mouth. Every word he said came out in a pathetic mumble.

As if on queue, a muscular woman came in her hair tied up into a tight bun at the back of her head and an army like uniform but in black. Her eyes made no contact with the others in the room as she wheeled in, what looked like to Peter, a massive chair that had tentacles of wire coming out of the sides. Each tentacle folded down to point towards the centre of the chair and a panel of buttons had been imprinted onto one of the many metal tentacles.

"What are you doing with that?!" Peter commanded but it came out as a mix of vowels and consonants muddled by the tape placed over his mouth.

Using his firm grip on Aunt May he pushed her into the chair, her head made a loud thump as it came in contact with the back of the chair. She winced but just stayed there, not bothering to try and fight the doctor or the other woman in the room. The doctor turned his back to the concerned Peter while he positioned each tentacle and made his way over to the panel of switches, valves, buttons and dials.

He turned back to face Peter, "we can do this one way or another. You participate and work with whatever we throw at you or your pathetic Aunt here will be electrocuted. And, I can tell you... she's not going to last much longer. In fact..."

His finger hovered over one of the blue buttons next to a dial waiting for a couple of second before pushing it down. May screamed. Her screams were agonising, echoing throughout the room, however hard you could try you would not be able to block out the shouts of help and deathly screams that were coming out of her mouth. Her eyes watered, mouth open screaming helpless pleas and you could see tear stains being covered up by a fresh stream of water. Her body laid there helpless as the metal tentacles pushed down on her body, electricity pulsated through her body, her blood felt as if there was a fair alight on every cell.

Tears dripped down the boy's face as he saw his Aunt get torched in front of him knowing that there was nothing he could do. He pulled on the restraints but they were to tight. He screamed louder than he ever thought he could but the sound was muffled to a confusing whisper. He banged his hands down on the metal slate but no one looked his way. Peter understood what they were doing, he knew that there was no way that they could ever get him to agree to whatever they wanted to do without some threat. She had been an angel for most of the teen's life and in all that time nobody had told him this was possible. The fact that it could ever happen never even entered her mind. Yet there she stood, with the undeniable evidence sitting on the ground before her. Angels could lose their wings. Aunt May would be able to get to him and although he was terrified of her and she had done everything to make him feel worthless, he still loved her and wanted to keep her safe.

Peter nodded his head firmly in a way of telling them to shut off the machine, he would be willing to go along with whatever psycho plan they had. The doctor turned around in realisation of the sudden quietness over from Peter's side. He saw the boy nod his head and his lips bent into a crooked smile showing off his set of orange-tinted teeth. He pushed down his finger on the blue button and slowly the machine came to a halt. The sparkles of electricity that were spouting out of the wires died down and Aunt May was now just panting in exhaustion.

"Nice to see that you have come to your senses, Спайдер", he directed at Peter who was trembling with anxiety, "let's start shall we".

---------------------------------------------------------------------

(The Avengers Tower)

"Are you sure that he did not just runway", Cap asked frankly, standing opposite an anxious Tony.

"Wh- Why would he run away? We just did the room and he seemed perfectly fine this morning. Let's cut the crap and find him!" Demanded Tony.

After some discussion, the Avengers ended up huddled together talking about what they would do next. It had been seven hours since Peter had gone off on patrol and Tony was out of his mind with worry and guilt. He had concluded that something or someone had done something and although this was the most horrifying idea... It happened to be the most realistic.

Natasha and the rest were out searching for any clues or the boy himself, while Tony and Steve tried to figure out something, anything. Tony searched through the boy's past and every enemy that had fought him while Cap searched through the news hoping to find some sort of evidence or a name to this situation.

"Nothing. Absolutely nothing", shouted out Tony in frustration bringing his hand to the table with a loud bang.

"Tony we will find something. Bucky and the rest are out there and I'm sure they will find something", reassured Steve, however, he was finding it hard to cover up the mound of worry that he had stored up in his chest. He had become fairly close to Peter since the teen moved into the tower. He was worried when the boy first came with very little self-esteem and was shaken up. Now he had grown to love this awkward teen that reminded him of himself.

He noticed the guilty look on Tony's face as he finished up reading one of the last articles that had come out today, "Tony, it is not your fault. We thought everything was safe and you did nothing to cause this."

Tony didn't reply yet sat down on the chair again with a thump and went back to burying himself in numerous articles- hoping to find something so he could save his kid.

-

-

-

So Peter's having mixed emotions about May and Tony is freaking out... 😬

This was a bit of a filler chapter to set up the scene and situation for the next chapter but I hope you enjoyed it anyway. I welcome any feedback/ideas! 

Love you all 3000 <3

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

2.9K 53 28
"You manipulated me!" "No!" Peter rubs his face, frustrated. "Well, yes, but- ok, just- listen to me..." "No! Stop it, alright? You tricked me. It wa...
719 20 15
I walked out of my old shed with Gigi on my shoulder to see Fury standing by a car. "You ready to go?" He asked. "Never am." I said getting into the...
43.7K 986 11
(book 1) y/n stark is really not here for this european school vacation because in this post-endgame world, she's mourning the loss of her dad. but o...
46.5K 989 28
A Peter Parker x OC story **SMUTS** Peter lived next door to Adam, who was dating you, must to his disdain. One day, Peter finds Adam in a sticky sit...