The Rebellious Man (TayNew Co...

By _VintageSoul

what if the person you love for a long time ago came back again to your life, will be the reason why your lif... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 : He came back
Chapter 2 : The Punishment
Chapter 3 : The date
Chapter 4 : The second punishment
Chapter 6 : Sweet Night
Chapter 7 : Cooking time
Chapter 8 : Let's Drink
Chapter 9 : Date Me
Chapter 10 : Settled
Chapter 11 : First Date
Chapter 12 : Peaceful Place
Chapter 13 : Let other people know
Chapter 14 : Busted
Chapter 15 : Drunk Session
Chapter 16 : Amusement park
Chapter 17 : Out of town
Chapter 18 : The other side of him
Chapter 19 : Let's enjoy surfing
Chapter 20 : Memorable Night
Chapter 21 : Liar
Chapter 22 : Sacrifices
Chapter 23 : The true plan
Chapter 24 : Finally, We made it.
Epilogue
Valentine's Special

Chapter 5 : Sudden Change

2.9K 87 6
By _VintageSoul

MATURE AND SPG CONTENT BELOW SO READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Newwie's point of view

"Nooo!!" I said but he didn't mind what I I told him and he still push me on my bed.

"I said no!!" but still he's pushing his body on me and I can't do anything because he's too strong.

He directly kiss me aggressively on my lips and I don't know why but my body respond quickly, I kiss him back and let him do what he wants to my body again.

I also take off his shirt and his boxers, I suck his shaft while he's on the top of me.

"We do it already at my room so let's to this to your room." He said.

So he start kissing me again and I can feel the pleasure that I feel last night.

"You're so f*cking good at this do you know that?" He said.

He start holding my hair and moving my head, His shaft went inside and out of my mouth and there's something in his shaft that I want to eat.

"Ohhh newwieee... keep what you're doing... hmppp..." Tay moan.

So Just what he said I continue what I'm doing and I savour his Shaft who's inside my mouth.

I take off all of my clothes and I saw that he bought the lube and the condom with him.

"Safety first baby." He said and wear the condom.

He pull my body and he start massaging my hole with the oil and it felt so good and I can't hold my moan anymore.

"Ohhh... Tay... More... uhhh... moreee..." I moan.

I feel that he added one finger and so the sensation is getting hotter.

"I want yours... Please... put it in..." I moan.

"Beg." He sexily Whisper to my ears.

"Tay... ohhh... Please... Put yours inside... Ohhh f*ck... Tay... Pleaseeee..." I beg.

"As you wish." He said and he start entering my whole with his shaft.

"Ohhh..." I moan because of the familiar pleasure that I'm feeling.

"you're too tight baby." He sexily Whisper to my ears.

"Faster." I moan and his movements become faster.

My mind is blank again because of the pleasure that he's giving to me, I'm to carried away by the pleasure and I can't think normally again.

It's only Tay that can make me go insane like this.

"F*ck New... Ohhh... I want to see your face" He moan so we change our position into missionary.

"Better." He said while touching my lips and I can help but to lick his finger.

"Ohhh... Tay... Faster..." I moan and start masterbating my own shaft.

He's getting harder and harder while penetrating me but it felt so good so I let him have his way.

"I'm cumming..." I said then he penetrate me hard that He hit my prostate so I cum because of that.

"Fuck..." I said, I'm exhausted but he suddenly kiss my lips and my nipples while touching the other one and because of that I'm getting hard again.

"ohh baby you're hard again." He whisper the he put my legs on his shoulder and he's penetrating me hard again.

"ohhh... fuck... New... I'm cumming... fuck..." He said and after a few thrust I feel that he cum already.

After that he walk towards his shorts and he took something on the pocket, then I saw that it's a condom again and he start wearing it.

He went back and he start kissing me again.

"Ohhh..." He moan and I decided to dominate our activity.

I position myself on top of him and I hold his shaft and slowly enter it on my hole.

"Ohhh... You're getting wild." He tease me but I don't care.

I start moving my body up and down and I can see that's he's enjoying the position right now.

"Bend your knees." He said so I bend my knees so he can have a full view in my body.

He hold my shaft and masturbate it while I'm rocking his own.

Because of that it doubles the sensation that I feel.

I start moving faster and faster while he's hand is masterbating my shaft.

"Ohhh... you're good at rocking my body... More baby... f*ck more..." He moan so I obey and ride his shaft faster.

"You're amazing baby keep what your doing." He said so he ride him faster.

He pull my body and kiss my lips while riding him so I can help but to hold on his body.

"keep what your doing, Rock my body harder." He said so I obey and ride h faster.

Then after that he push my body and we change our position. He's on the top right now and he start entering me again.

He start penetrating me and hemove closer to my face and start kissing my lips.

I don't know but there's something to hid kiss that I'm affected, It's soft like there's a feelings in it but I don't want to assume that kind of things.

So I just focus on the thing that we're doing right now and the lust that eating my whole system.

"F*ck you're too good..." He whisper to my ears and start kissing me again.

"Yeah... you too... you're making me insane." I moan while staring at his eyes.

He can see that he's was shock but he continue penetrating me.

"you're not the only one who's getting insane here. Keep that in mind." He whisper to my ears and he move his hips faster.

"Ohhhh.. Sh*t.... Tayyy..." I moan.

"I like hearing you moaning my name, It makes me want to f*ck you more." He whisper then I reach my climax.

"You already came again, Wait for me I'm already near." He said so I let him f*ck me.

"Ohhh... Newwieee... F*ck... I'm f*cking near...." He moan and after a few thrust he cum again.

"Ohhh... fuck..." He tiredly said and lay on the bed beside me.

Because of exhaustion I didn't notice that I fall Asleep.

---

I wake up and the whole body is aching, Then I remember what happened last night.

Then I saw that Tay already left my room.

I suddenly realized that ofcourse he will not stay here, He's done with his business and I already satisfy him so there's no reason that he will stay here.

But because of what Happened My whole body is in pain and I can move my body so I just lay on the bed.

I'm frustrated right now because I'm hungry but I can't do anything because of my body.

Then someone enter my room and I saw Tay holding a tray with food and milk.

"I know your body is in pain right now and I know that it's because of me so I'll take responsibility in it. Here eat what I cook and Don't forget to take the pain killer so it will lessen the pain." He said and I was shock because of what he said.

It's like he's not that billy Tay that I knew.

"Really? you cook this?" I said then he nod.

"H-how?" I said.

"I'm living by my own so I have to learn how to cook for myself so yeah I can cook." He said.

'That's amazing." I said.

"Go eat your breakfast and take your meds, just go downstairs if you need anything else, or you can chat me if you want." He said then he leave my room.

I didn't expect that he knows how to cook but he's right that he have to learn because his living on his own.

I don't know but there's something change on his aura earlier that I can't specify.

But I'm happy that he's not mean to me and he's not bullying me anymore. I wish that he can be like that forever.

After taking my meds, I lay down on my bed again and I take some rest so my body can recover.

I slept for a few hours and I wake up it's already lunch time. I feel like my body is okay now so I went to the dining room and I saw Tay preparing the table with an apron so I assume that he cooks our lunch today.

"Oh newwie are you fine now?" He asked and I nodded.

"have a seat, I'm done cooking and preparing so we can have our lunch for today." He said and I can say that the food that he cook is delicious by their appearance.

"uhm.. Tay... Can I ask you something?" I hesitate asking.

"ofcourse." he said.

"why are you being so kind to me all of a sudden?" I asked.

"Don't you like it? Do you want me to be mean to you?" He asked.

"No... it's just... Kinda weird because I'm not use to it." I said.

'Then don't be." He said.

"Are you doing this because we're having sex and you're draining my body, Like it's your way to make up with me?" I asked then I saw that we was taken aback with my question.

"oh... yeah... I told you... I have to take responsibility for what I've done." He said so I just nodded.

Atleast it's clear for the both of us specially to me so I will not assume things like that.

Tho I'm still happy because he's not bullying me anymore but he's draining my body.

My phone vibrated and I saw Arm texted me.

Are you alright? did Tay do something to you? did he punish you again?

Nahh I'm okay... He didn't do something bad to me, He just scolded be but that's alright.

That's good to hear then, Do you want me to visit you there?

No... Just let the situation cool first, Then I'll tell you when we can have a date together again.

You have a point so I'll just wait for you then.

"Who's that? Is that Arm?" I saw his face darken

"Y-yeah..." I stuttered.

"Do you like him?" He asked.

"I'm not sure." I honestly said then he just nodded.

"by the way where's nanny?" I asked because I notice that I didn't saw her earlier.

"She's in her room, she already ate." He said so I just nodded.

"Can I ask you something again?" I said because it's too quiet and the atmosphere is kinda awkward.

"yeah sure." He said.

"How many exes do you have?" I ask.

"None." He answered.

"I don't believe you." I said.

"I dated many girls and have flings but I don't get into relationship." He answered

"Did you have sex with them?" I asked.

"Yeah some of them but not all." He answered.

"You, How many boyfriends did you have?" He asked.

"One in senior high then Two in college." I answered.

"all of them didn't work out well?" He asked so I nodded.

"What's the reason?" He asked.

"Well the first one is he dump me because of a girl, The second one is He's too demanding and controlling, The third one is he wanted to take my Virginity so bad but I don't want to so I broke up with him because I think he just wanted to have a taste with me." I answered.

"WHAT?! SO YOU DIDN'T HAVE SEX WITH YOUR EXES?" He said.

"Yeah..." I answered.

"Really? not even once?" He asked again.

"Yup.. not even once." I answered.

"So that means I'm your first?" He asked.

"Yeah.." I shyly answer.

"But why didn't you push me away?" He asked.

"I don't know, I just feel that I want you to continue and have your way with me." I shyly answer.

"Holy F*ck..." He said so I'm too embarrass because of that I said.

Then He suddenly walk towards me and pull my head closer to him and kiss me passionately.

"It's nice to hear that I'm your first." He said and smiled at me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

952 75 3
Have you ever thought if one day you got caught by the person from whom you were dying to meet? But then will you regret? Will you seriously have to...
96.9K 6.1K 60
Tay and Pete are twin and sons of Vihokratana, meanwhile New and Kao also are twin and sons of Techaapaikhun. These two families are like oil and wat...
99.4K 4.3K 18
Taynew fanfic When your best friend feeds you to a wolf and you end up sleeping with a total stranger. You don't want to remember but.... What happe...