camp cherry two | hs

By illicitivy

→︎ complete. 29/06/20 - 17/01/21. ︎→︎ contains mature content. Hana returns, anticipating a long summer fil... More

camp cherry two
cast
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty

twenty three

2.7K 71 348
By illicitivy

he's so pretty

✩︎

HANA

"It's cold, it's too cold, stop," I shake my head, retracting the tip of my toe from the chlorinated water in front of me.

"Cherry, it's a heated pool," he reminds me exasperatedly, his eyes still fixed unwaveringly on my ass, especially in this bikini he'd requested for me to wear. "C'mon, no one's here to judge you if you get back out," he tries to persuade me.

"You'll laugh at me - you're already laughing at me," I frown, facing the water and trying to convince myself it's not freezing cold - maybe a little exaggerated, but it's definitely too cool for comfort.

"I'm not gonna laugh at you," He claims, but I'm suddenly surrounded by water before I have a chance to respond.

I resurface quickly, whipping round to look at the way he is laughing at me, the little crinkles forming by his eyes and his dimples popping out as he finds entertainment in this, which I definitely don't.

"Asshole," I scowl, wincing as Harry steps back and begins a quick run-up, launching himself into the water and curling into a cannonball position, sending a wave of water over the edges of the pool.

He jumps to the surface, a while grin on his face as he slicks his hair back easily, shouting excitedly, and when he's so happy, I find myself unable to stay too mad at him.

"Chill out, Cherrypop, had to give you a little push," he laughs loudly, swimming towards me with bright eyes and his tongue darting out against his lips.

"Yeah, not literally, you twat," I shake my head, although it's only pretend because I physically can't be angry at him.

"Twat? You're turning English, that's my good influence on you," he teases, both of us floating easily only a meter away from each other.

"I'd rather die, thank you. You can stay your side of the pond, I'll stay American," I grimace at the thought; as much as I would like to visit England, I would never wish to be from there - not publicly, at least.

There's surprisingly no one else around - we'd seen a few people just leaving as we arrived but no one had been in the locker rooms and we're alone in the pool, so when I pressed my back up against one of the walls, Harry gladly follows and traps me in with an arm either side of me.

"England's not all that bad. I mean, I'm from there," he responds boastfully, shifting closer towards me until his hips were flush with mine, "Can you touch the floor, Cherry?" he asks, already knowing the answer, but I'll try to defy him anyway.

"Of course."

"With your pretty little head above the water?"

I narrow my eyes at his teasing tone, "yes."

"Okay," he shrugs, pulling his supportive hands away from my hips. I immediately sink into the water, proving his point.

"Harry!" I twist quickly and hold on to the edge of the pool as he laughs and easily turns me back around, gripping my waist once again. He raises his eyebrows humorously whilst I frown deeply, "I wasn't expecting it."

"Right."

"I know I always ask this question but—"

"Shit, I already know what this is gonna be."

"Shush."

"Why do you always ask this?"

"Because I want an answer." I reply shortly, "so... are you more of an ass or tits guy?"

He groans like he usually does before he says he can't possibly choose between them and it's cruel to put him in such position, "neither."

"Just answer the simple question."

"If it'll shut you up, fine - if I had to choose with you, I couldn't but in general... ass, probably," he speaks slowly, contemplating his options carefully.

"Why?"

"Boys and girls have one, well, everyone has one, and relatively, I'm attracted to everyone, so... plus fucking people - you - in the ass feels way too good not to chose that one," he answers, a little hesitant when he mentions the fact he himself has an attraction to anyone, no matter their gender, or race, because, thankfully, Harry is very against racism and all things like it. I suppose he wouldn't have pursued me so insistently if he wasn't.

"Have you ever done that?"

"What?" he asks curiously. I take one of his hands between mine, trailing it across my stomach and to my chest, covered only by a little bikini top, the one with tiny cherries printed across it. "Oh, that, no, I've never done that," he figures it out, instantly shaking his head.

I pause for a moment, resting his hand back on my waist, "do you want to?"

He glances up, a look of slight shock flashing in his eyes, "is there anything you're not up for? Or anything sex-related we haven't already done?" he chuckles, though he looks pleasantly surprised by my suggestion.

"I'm good for pretty much everything and I'm sure there are a million things we've not even thought about, but we will try it eventually," I answer, continually shifting my legs gently through the water so I wouldn't sink, hopefully.

"You wanna do that, yeah?" he asks, bringing his thumb to trace along my bottom lip, slipping inside slightly as my tongue swirls around the tip of his finger.

I hum around his thumb lightly in response, kicking away from the wall and slipping away from him easily, swimming to the opposite side and allowing myself to float on the surface of the water, my body modelled into an uncomfortable starfish shape.

"Is there anything we haven't done that you want to?" I ask, following the wavy reflections of light bouncing from the water and dancing across the ceiling. The slight danger of discussing such vulnerable and intimate topics in public, though we were alone, is entirely thrilling, as much as it's wrong.

"By this time, there's not much you haven't already let me do to you," he laughs lightly, beginning to circle the circumference of the pool whilst I float along with him, leaving a good three meters between us.

"I'll do anything except role play - I can't act for shit."

"Don't worry, neither can I."

"I call bullshit," I laugh, smiling at what I'm about to say, "you acted straight for a while and pulled that off pretty well—"

"Oh, very funny."

"—whilst you were secretly being your usual raging bisexual self, so I'd say you're a pretty good actor."

"Absolutely hilarious. Dying of laughter," He speaks in a monotone, though when I lift my head in his direction his dimples are popping out and his smile is bright as he taps his nose with his knuckle and allows his wet curls to cover his face, hiding the tinge of red that had formed from embarrassment.

"I know, right? I'm so funny."

"You are."

"I could see you being an actor - a sexy British soldier in a war movie," I smile, imagining how hot he would look, "or a pornstar."

"You think I could be a pornstar?" he repeats with a chuckle at the idea.

"Not my Harry, my baby's too soft, but you yourself - yes. You're hot."

"I don't know whether to be offended or to thank you."

"Possibly both."

"Maybe I'll just become a pornstar and that'll be thanks enough."

"Pornstars are amazing; like, what, they get paid to have sex," I stare up at the ceiling once again, finding myself floating to the centre of the pool, Harry doing the same as he copies me, lying flat on his back. 

"Living the dream," he chuckles, his fingertips brushing against mine as we lazily float past each tower, "would you ever... make a, not like an actual thing but, like, a sex tape?"

"Think I'd be too scared of it getting leaked or something, imagine if someone found it."

"Promise not to laugh at me?" he asks, already sounding like he was giggling himself.

"Promise...?" my voice highers in question, curious about what he's going to tell me.

"Okay, this is like... the most embarrassing moment of my life so I'm trusting you here, Cherry," he exhales deeply, like he can't believe he's actually about to share this with me, "when I was sixteen, I had a kind-of-boyfriend, and I thought it would be a good idea to make a, you know," he clears his throat awkwardly, "sex tape. So we did... that, and then on Christmas, my whole family was at the camp, all staying over for a few days, and my cousin was like, 'let's watch some home videos!'" he exclaims with mock enthusiasm, and I'm already struggling to hold in my laughter, able to see the unfortunate direction this was heading in.

"You didn't!" I exclaim loudly, picturing that whole scene playing out and only giggling louder.

"Yeah, so, that's how I came out to pretty much my entire family. My face was right in front of the camera as well, and I didn't realise it was set on a timer, so, as soon as the video started playing, it was right in the middle of the sex and I literally moaned so loud," he covers his face with his hands in utter humiliation whilst I'm unable to hold in my bursts of loud laughter for minutes on end. "Stop laughing, Cherrypop, this was traumatising!" he shakes his head, though he's shaking with adorable giggles.

"I'm sorry, that's just—what did they say?" I manage to breathe out through my uncontrollable amusement.

"Everyone was in the room; seriously, my cousins, my aunts and uncles, my fucking grandma, I think she almost passed out. My cousin switched it off within about ten seconds but... I mean, my entire family had already seen my sex face so there wasn't really much I could do except hide in my cabin for the entire holiday," he sighs, smiling softly when I finally am able to get my laughter under control, though every time I imagine that whole scene playing through my mind, I let out a quiet puff of air through my nose.

"That sounds like an experience."

"Yeah, definitely. That kind of put me off from making another one but if you want—"

"I really don't mind. I'm kind of scared of it getting found or something so, we don't have to. It'd be hot, though."

"Really hot. I know your eyes are always closed when I fuck you because I'm just that good but trust me, you look fucking heavenly when you come, Cherry. Absolutely ethereal, you literally glow," he comments fondly, and I smile lightly; he adores watching me come, especially if he's the cause, even more so in the morning.

"You just look really sexy," I tease, knowing full well how pretty he looks when he comes; and he comes a lot, as do I. We never really seem to rest from the sex, not that either of us complain much. "You actually look pretty, your hair is always really messy and curly and your eyes are bright but your pupils are blown up, but you always look pretty."

"You really think I'm pretty?"

"I've told you a million times. You're the prettiest person I've ever met, Harry."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"You're the best person in the whole world, Cherry, you're everything."

"Don't go soft on me."

"I'm quite the opposite most of the time, let me have my moment."

"Okay, little golden boy, go ahead."

"Golden?"

"Yes, baby. You're perfect. I'm thinking... you should be a professional singer, you're really talented, Harry."

"I'm not good enough for that. It's just something I like to do in my spare time, Cherrybaby."

"I still think if you showed a producer even just one song, they'd fall in love with you."

"I've already got you as my biggest fan, I wouldn't want you to be dethroned," he chuckles, the waves of light moving smoothly on the walls and ceiling as we stare into nothingness.

"I could never be taken from that title. I'll always be your number one."

"Yeah, you will be."

"I know you're planning on wrecking me or whatever, but could you at least wait until after the wedding? I'd like to dance with you and not fall over," I request, knowing once he made up his mind I couldn't do much to persuade him.

He glances at me with an arrogant smirk as he ignores my words, "we should get out, it's getting late and we've got a long day, and you're not gonna be getting any sleep tomorrow night, trust me."

"Sounds promising."

"It is. Get out the pool, Cherry."

"Don't stare at my ass."

"You know I already am."

✩︎

"Harry Styles! I swear to fuck, I'm gonna kill you!" I shout angrily, storming from the empty locker room and through the male door, instantly finding Harry with just his briefs on whilst he sorts out his hair. As I reach him, I thread my fingers through the curls and tug harshly, rolling my eyes in annoyance when he reflexively moans.

"What?" he grumbles, my hand releasing his hair and his own flying up to soothe the sting.

"Where are they?"

"Where are what?" he asks dumbly, but by the expression on his face, I can tell he's laughing inside.

"I don't know, Harry, my clothes!" I exclaim exasperatedly.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"I will go back to the room in just this," I state, his eyes lowering to the small towel barely reaching two inches down my thighs. "Or this, would you prefer that?" I ask, dropping the towel completely and allowing him to stare openmouthedly at my bare skin, bruises from his fingertips and mouth littered across my chest, stomach and neck.

"Fuck, sorry, I'm sorry," he mumbles, digging through his locker and pulling out my black sweatpants and t-shirt, thankfully, folded neatly into a pile.

"Better be, bitchboy."

"Hey!" he calls as I stalk off, returning to the female locker room, still rather annoyed and plotting ways of ruining whatever plans he has for me tomorrow.

Mentally, I plan many methods, and make sure to smile sweetly when I join him in the hallway where he's impatiently waiting for me with dripping wet hair and his clothes appearing way too large for him.

We find the elevator in the lobby, Harry pressing the correct floor with his knuckle and waiting for the doors to slide shut before he tangles his fingers through my hair and his tongue with mine, pulling away breathlessly with swollen lips when the doors open and a family, including two young children, are stood in the hallway.

We step backwards until we pressed against the wall flatly, his hand resting on the back of my head and his own twisting to kiss me at an awkward angle.

"You're insane, Harry."

"Just for you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.7K 1.8K 29
Cricket's new rising star falls in love with his idol's daughter. Do give a chance to this simple yet cute story of our favourite couple Shubman Gill...
983K 30.6K 51
MATURE CONTENT - Harry and Tash have both been unlucky in love but will the ghosts from their past continue to haunt their future?
360K 11.6K 79
Sometimes in life we stumble upon someone by accident who opens up an entirely different world that we never knew could exist. They change us, make u...
345K 13.4K 40
[complete]When agent Katerina Wild is hired to kill the most vicious criminal of the time, she meets the notoriously dangerous and attractive leader...