His Queen

By AkanshaSingh066

He was the most powerful Mafia King of the world . He was the most cruelest and ruthless man on the earth. He... More

Injured Stranger......
Angel.....
King is alive.....
His little princess.....
Mafia King in love......
Fetish......
Desperation.....
Fixation.......
Mania.....
Abducting the bride.....
The immured beauty.....
A proprietorial king.....
King's nemesis....
The great escape.....
The confrontation....
The wedding.....
The King's bride.....
A new life......
Visitors......
The challenge.....
The hoax....
A comic manoeuvre....
A Bogus.....
The battle.....
Unanticipated encounter.....
New feelings....
Father........
The step sibling.....
The intimidating visitor....
The villain......
Queen's abduction...
The escape I
The Escape II
The happily ever after....

Love blossoming.....

11K 568 34
By AkanshaSingh066

NARRATOR'S P.O.V

The King of Jisalmer sat in his room, deep in thought. The strong gust of sandy winds blowing past him in order to bring him out of his treasured musing but failed miserably. The casement windows flail to acquire his attention but were slapped with failure. Every inanimate object nestled in the room strived hard to break the musing of there Lord but seems like the Lord had no fascination in acknowledging there pleas. Perhaps because his thoughts were a lot more valuable than there less important pleads. Besides his mind was preoccupied with his beloved wife so it was pretty obvious for him to dodge any kind of hindrance in his musing. A sigh left his lips as he arched his neck back leaving it in the support of the head of the sand colour recliner. He closed his eyes for a while to relax his aching eyes and throbbing head. After all he'd been working tirelessly since the morn and hence finding some rest won't do any harm. Closing his eyes he was greeted with the smiling face of his beloved wife, whom he loved dearly and a bit obsessively. A smile formed on his lips as his mind flashed the images of his beauty in front of his eyes and he wasn't furious with his mind. Her smiling and blushing face shrouded his mind and eyes, making him grin like crazy. Surprisingly he deliberately split up his trance and shot his eyes open, with a wide grin still resting on his rough lips. This absurd and seemingly stupid move wasn't appreciated by his heart and mind who longed to steal a look of hers just once more, which unfortunately for them didn't betide as the King was pleased in opening his eyes. Lightly shaking his head, he stood up from his recliner before following his way to the casement window. Reaching near the casement window, his hands clasped together behind while his eyes decided to take a tour of his realm. Standing like a valorous emperor he took a look at his territory. For miles and miles, the casement window provided a view of the ocean of sands with thorny bushes and rocky paths. The mountains of sands as high as a palm tree and arid airs making the nomads sweat like crazy. In the midst of the sandy seas was his realm where the houses were built in perfect squares and mostly pained in saffron. He smiled in pride as he was quite boastful and proud that his forefathers left such a beautiful legacy for him. Nevertheless his prideful thoughts faced an abrupt obstruction when out of nowhere the face of his love flashed before his eyes making him breath a sigh of defeat as he knew no matter what he do, his lovely vixen isn't going to stop barging into his mind and thoughts. He chuckled at his own adorable misery as years before his mind was only on killing but now his mind couldn't focus on anything apart from her. To the extent that he is unable to carry out his ordinary chores as his mind harshly refuses to leave her thoughts no matter what circumstances prevail.
"Huh!!! Will go mad if I won't see you. " he whispered before turning back and following his way out of the room to steal a look of her.

Nandini laid inside the huge pool with her newly made friends circumjacent her. The females including the queen of jaisalmer were engrossed in giggling and gossiping since past half an hour. Nandini fancied to take a rose water bath today and hence she ended up in the pool of the palace.
"Ranisa trust me hunchback is a pervert. " kesar, her dearest friend spoke up making her chuckle in amusement. She indeed felt that hunchback was a cartoon and a bit perverted minded. Howbeit he ne'er did anything wrong to her but still she didn't miss the way females of the palace avoided him and in extreme cases insulted him. Just because he was a pervert. Nevertheless she felt that he was kind hearted too.
"Hey don't say like that.!! He is my brother-in-law. " she giggled making her gossip partner giggle too. The giggling session continued for the next couple of minutes when suddenly a scullery maid rushed towards her making nandini furrow her brows in obvious confusion.
"Ranaji is coming. " she half panted as she darted away before anyone could ask her anything. Nandini's mouth fell agape as she heard what she said. And to her extreme horror, she was naked and the women were also quickly running out of the pool obviously to not enrage the King. She hugged her knees trying to cover her naked body by even a tiny bit of means. She gulped down when she found the chamber fell silent with just the sound of footsteps in existence in the chamber. Fear build up inside her as she knew whose footsteps were those. Besides in the palace of the King, only a king is allowed to enter inside the pool area where no other male is allowed.

The sound of footsteps became more clearer and she knew that he wasn't too far. Fear engulfed her as she silently whimpered, scared of her husband. Seconds later she felt the presence of someone in the chamber, much to her dislike. A lump of saliva formed in her throat which she quickly gulped down before the intruder started to near her more. She really didn't know what to do. She couldn't run, couldn't hide!!! She seriously felt that today was the worst day of her life. All of a sudden two familiar strong, muscular arms wrapped around her naked upper body while a thick nose nuzzled itself into her hairs making her scare to death.
"I love you. " her husband's voice came out as a breathless whisper increasing her heartbeat rapidly. His big fingers began to gently caress her water drenched hair strands before pecking them tenderly. Her cheeks turned red as she realisation hit her that she was stark naked and her husband was being too romantic, much to her dislike as she didn't wanted to indulge in any kind of romance with him because she still hadn't forgave her for forcing her into marrying him. He still was a wrong man in her eyes and that reality was ne'er going to change, no matter what he does.
"Why are you here.!! " she asked softly taking pride that she didn't stutter in the middle. A low chuckle rang in her ears making her bit her lower lip.
"Can't a king join his queen in her beautiful bathing session. " he asked with a hint of mischief in his voice making her narrow her lids.
"No you can't. Besides barging inside the chamber when a girl is taking a bath is not decent. " she narrowed her lids at him making sure to hide her body from his stare. Surprisingly to her, his eyes weren't roaming on her naked body but her face. His gaze was fixed on her face not on her body which was pretty surprising and heart warming for her. And this made her blush harder.
"I know but you belong to me and I can disturb your bathing session whenever I want. " he stated with a grin making her gape at him in shock. She really wanted to punch him for being so overconfident and shameless. Nevertheless she turned her face away from him, without saying anything while her husband secured his seat behind her, playing with her hairs and greeting her skin with his tender pecks  making something unknown build up inside her body.

For a full one hour, the King and the queen sat in the same awkward state. He would sometimes speak something in the middle to which she replied either casually or angrily based on the type of thing he uttered. Nevertheless now nandini's back had started to ache and she wanted to get out of the pool but with him sticking to her like a leech it was pretty impossible for her to do so. Besides she didn't wanted him to look at her naked body. Even though he hadn't even tried to do that until now but she didn't wanted to take a chance anyways. Howbeit the problem was how to carry out that. She really felt that she should ask him to leave so that she can come out of the pool and put on her bathrobe.
"I've to come out of the pool. " she faltered. He gently played with her hair strands before replying.
"Want me to help you. " he asked with no scruple. She bit her lower lip before lightly turning her head towards him, lowering her gaze. He softly kissed her cheeks as soon as she turned her head making her blush shyly.
"Um please go, I want to put on my clothes. " she faltered not lifting her head up even for once. He gently lifted her chin up so that she was now looking into his love filled eyes making her want to lose herself into his eyes. They both stared into each other's eyes before the king decided to make a move. He softly pressed his lips against hers to which she didn't protest. Closing her eyes she let him kiss her while she turned like a tomato. The kiss was short lived and the king broke the kiss before looking into her beautiful innocent eyes melting his stone cold heart.
"I'll face away, you change. " he declared and nandini didn't know why didn't had the courage to defy him. Perhaps because his eyes yelled honesty. Besides staying with him since past few weeks had made her realise something that samrat was anything but a rapist or a women abuser. And hence she trusted him. He retreated his arms from her body and turned away, in a manner in which his back greeted her not his face. Taking this a chance, she quickly stepped out of the pool, darting her eyes again and again to the king to see if he turns back. But the king wasn't a king for no reason. He was true to his words and hence didn't even tried to tilt his head let alone face her. She smiled at his courtesies before quickly pat drying her body with a fluffy cotton towel and hurriedly pulling a bathrobe on her body. Once her body was covered to a decent level, she cleared her throat gesturing him to turn back which he didn't.
"Can I turn back. " he asked first like a gentleman.
"Yes. " she replied softly making him turn his head. Once his eyes landed on her half covered body, he stood up and walked towards her before towering her with his colossal height making her lower her gaze in shy. He kissed her cheeks affectionately before scooping her up in his arms much to her surprise. She gaped at him dumbfounded as he walked outside the chamber with her still in his arms.

He walked past the guest room corridor where the hirelings and retainers giggled and gaped at the royal couple partially dumbfounded partially in awe. Nevertheless for her it was all way too awkward and hence she hided her face in between her little hands before nuzzling her head into his chest. He chuckled as he knew she was feeling shy. He carried her to his own ignoring the constant giggles from the palace workers as for him the one in his arms mattered, nobody else did. Once he reached his room, he twisted the doorknob resulting in the opening of the door. He stepped inside the door before strolling towards the bed and placing her gently on the bed. She peeked at him shyly while he kneeled down to kiss her forehead.
"Sleep. I'll see you in the night. " he stated before standing up and turning back to exit. Howbeit a timid voice stopped him in his tracks.
"You can also sleep beside me, if you want." she proposed fiddling with her fingers making him turn his head back in surprise. He smiled as he saw her hesitation but as for him it was her command, he ought to sleep beside her. It was good for him though as he was already tired and a little bit of sleep would do fine. He removed his shirt and tossed it on the chaise lounge sofa before walking towards the other side of the bed. He laid beside her wrapping his arm around her fragile waist and placed a lovely kiss on her cheeks making her giggle slightly.
"Why did you remove your shirt. " she asked softly nuzzling her head into his naked chest. He chuckled.
"Because....." she cut in.
"You can't sleep with a shirt on. " she answered herself giggling madly before hiding herself into his chest more. He chuckled at her innocence before closing his eyes to welcome the sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

211K 4.9K 55
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
300K 21K 156
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...
308K 18.4K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
2.5K 164 28
"Darling, I understand you are butt-hurt at losing the tender but don't blame me for your impulsiveness and incompetence in handling business dealing...