The Big Bad Wolf and the Misu...

By AlphaOfTheRedForest

Cameron Stones is 29 years old but doesn't look it. He's what you can call a jerk on steroids. His built like... More

Prologue- Will It Ever End?
Chapter 1- New Town
Chapter 2- Warmish Welcome
Chapter 3- A Meeting With a Big Bad Wolf
Chapter 4- Dinner with a Storm
Chapter 5- Distraction
Chapter 6- Listen to Your Soul
Chapter 7- The Secret of the Big Bad Wolf
Chapter 8- Nighttime Play
Chapter 9- The Attack
Chapter 10- Bad News
Chapter 11- My Big Bad Wolf
Chapter 12- Introductions and 'Competation'
Chapter 13- A Night To Remember
Chapter 14- The Storm Alliance and Blue Balls From a Small Mate
Chapter 15- Snow?! Why?!
Chapter 16- The Cabin
Chapter 17- Last Day of Relaxing

Chapter 18- Fighting Urges and Somber Times

1.1K 40 4
By AlphaOfTheRedForest

Cameron's lookin good, as always

Cameron's POV

"This boy is going to drain me dry one of these day." I think as I look down at my sleeping mate. I fucked him silly like he asked and he enjoyed himself. I hope he gets pregnant sometime soon, I'm ready for a family but he might not be ready. You can say I'm fighting urges for a family with him.

"Alpha, rouges spotted in the area." One of my warriors said through the link as I get up to get something.

"On my way." I said back getting up and head outside shifting. I run into the forest getting the location and of the rouges running faster knowing they are close to Luke's parents house.

"Please let me get there in time." I say to myself pushing myself to the near limit. I get there and see my warriors fighting off the wolves. I steam roll into two of the rouges sending them tumbling into the ground. I run into the house and see blood everywhere. "No, no please be alive." I say in my head searching the house and find there bodies in the garage.

I get over to them and shift checking for pulses. My heart sinks when I don't feel a pulse or hear a heartbeat. I snarl shifting and slam through the garage door and attack all the rouges ferociously. After the last rouges falls dead, I head back into the garage going over to Luke's parents' bodies. I go here to late and couldn't save them. I whine lowly nuzzling them sadly. I shift and head inside calling the cops then link my friend at the hospital.

*hours later, at the hospital*

I'm sitting in waiting room as Luke comes running in , with tears running down his face quickly, with my Beta behind him. I stop Luke from running into the ER.

"Luke stop you can't go back there." I said holding him close and he thrashes around trying to get free.

"Let me go, I need to see them!!!!" He shouts kicking and punching me.

"Luke please, you have to stop and wait. I know it's hard but you have to let the doctors do all they can." I said and he slowly stop tiring himself out.

"Please Damian be able to save them." I said in my head praying to the goddess they can be saved. I sit down with Cameron next to me on the couch and pull him close as he cries.

Finally finished, short chapter but I hope you all enjoy.

AlphaoftheRedForest out!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 161 22
Harrison a young werewolf who's life in highschool changes completely due to meeting Sebastian a stern yet loving alpha wolf. Harrison has a very ant...
3.5K 135 13
Gabriel is a broken teen. At the age of 16 his family rejected him for being gay and so did his mate, his mate is the alpha of the Lunar Fuego pack c...
1.3M 63.6K 46
Cameron White has never understood the appeal of a relationship: he much prefers his own company, or the company of a cigarette. When an incident one...