Chapter 14- The Storm Alliance and Blue Balls From a Small Mate

Damn Cameron is always sexy. His eyes look into your very soul. I love those looks above/side

Cameron's POV

I reluctantly pull out of my mate's warm hole and go to get a wash cloth from the bathroom to clean his chest off. I didn't mean for us to fuck him to sleep. I know that he will be sore in the morning so I pull out a bottle of Advil. I head back into the bedroom and put the Advil on the nightstand.

I take the wet rag in my hand and start cleaning off Luke. After cleaning him off, I toss the rag into the hamper and climb into bed with my mate. I pull up the blankets and pull him close to my chest. He's never leaving my side ever, his parents don't get a say in it. He's mine and no one's else.

I wake up feeling pleasure going through my body and open my eyes. I see Luke riding me slowly and I grip his hair pulling it back. He moans loudly and I sit up nipping at his mark. He whimpers in pleasure and I start thrusting up into him slowly. I like this slow lazy pace and it's relaxing. He puts his hands on my chest and starts moving faster. I smile and he clenches around me and I bite down onto his mark. He moans loudly and releases all over my chest and I grunt releasing into him.

He pants tiredly and I retract my canines from his mark and lick it closed. He moans in pleasure and I pull out of him making him whine. I chuckle and lay him on the bed to get him a water bottle from the mini fridge. Never know when you'll get thirsty late at night.

"Here take these." I said handing him the Advil and water bottle. He nods and takes them and pops the pills into his mouth then takes a drink of water. He swallows and I pick up my phone and disconnect it from the charging pad. I groan when I see a text from my mother saying the Storm family is coming over for dinner and Luke will have to come over to introduce himself to them.

"Apparently, we are going to my mom's house for dinner." I said and he nods laying back down curling up. I chuckle and pulling on a tank top. He starts snoring lightly and I look at the time. "I can get some paperwork done before We have to go." I said seeing that's it 3 pm. I don't care though. I had the restful night sleep ever and I enjoyed it.

*3 hours later*

Ok time to get this over with. I call Luke and he comes into the kitchen dressed. I smile at him and get in front of him and kisses him passionately. He grips my biceps and moans. I pull back making him whine. I grab my wallet and keys and we head outside to my car. We climb in and I begin the ten minute drive to my mom's house.

We get there and see the Storm family getting out of a couple of cars. I'm not ready for all of these kids screaming. I see Parker's younger kids running into the house quickly to play with my brother. I get out of the car and Luke gets out slowly. I grab his hand when he gets next to me and head inside. I'm going to hate this so much.

When I get in the house, I see the adults sitting in the living room and the kids are in the game room across the hall. Luke and I walk into the living room and everyone looks at us.

"I see that you finally mated with you mate." Mom said looking at me smiling. I nod stiffly not liking the stares and Luke hides behind me. I move over to the recliner and pull Luke onto my lap and he puts his face in my neck. He's so nervous, it's not even funny. He's shaking like a leaf on a windy day. I kiss his cheek and rub his back soothingly trying to get him to relax. He slowly stops shaking but he's still nervous.

"Why did I have to be here for this dinner?" I asked looking at me mom.

"Well, it's for the alliance." Zander said rubbing his mates stomach. Bentley giggles and smiles at him brightly.

"How far along is he?" I asked looking at Zander annoyed that it has to be about the alliance that I won't ever agree to.

"Just a couple of weeks." Zander said not looking at me.

"Why would I agree, to this alliance when you can't pull your own weight. The only one able to is Parker and Paul." I said rolling my eyes and they all growl at me. It's boring me to death already, I just want to eat then take my mate home.

"Why don't you help them." Luke said straddling my lap. I look up at him with an raised eyebrow. He leans in close to me ear and nips at it making me grunt lowly. "Either help them or no sex until you agree to help." He said seriously then get off my lap then heads in the room across the hall. I watch him dumbfounded and see the Storm family laughing at me. I snarl at them with my eyes flashing.

"Ok, that's hilarious." Parker chuckles and I growl at him and tilts his head. Dinner gets served and we all eat. Throughout dinner Luke doesn't even look at me.

"Are you really serious about no sex?" I asked through the link and he nods taking a bite or fettuccine alfredo.

"You had sex once with him and you're already addicted. I am too so do us both a favor and accept the alliance." Sin growled at me and I block him out.

After dinner and I ignore Zander attempts to try and get me to talk about an the alliance. He gives up about ten minutes later, and I get up telling my mom I'm heading home. Luke walks over to me and we head outside to my car then climb in. When we get to the pack house, we get out and inside and up to the Alpha suite. I push him against the wall and kiss his neck.

"Nope." He said grabbing my dick and I groan and back up. He lets go and walks to the bedroom. "You're sleeping on the couch." He said then closes the bedroom door.

*Couple weeks laters*

Luke's parents got out last week and Luke told them that he wanted to stay with me. They were reluctant but after a couple of days they agree and saying they wanted to give Luke more freedom.

Throughout these weeks, Luke had me sleep on the couch and teases me every chance he gets. I'm getting blue balls and it's annoying me. He's forcing this alliance on me and I hate it.

"Luke can you come in here?" I shout from my office and Luke walks in. "I'll make the alliance." I grumble and he smiles.

"Call Zander now." He said and I groan and pick up the phone and call Zander.

"Hello Storm speck." I hear him say.

"Come to my pack house in a couple of hours so we can talk about this alliance." I grumble and he laughs.

"Finally had enough of having blue balls huh?" He asked and I growl. "Ok, I'll be there at 5." He said then hangs up. I put the phone down and look at Luke.

He smile and walks over straddling my lap. He nips my ear and I moan leaning back. He giggles and pull my shirt over my head. He smiles and kisses my pecs and I shudder. He rubs my abs and reaches down and undos my pants. He gets on his knees and pulls my pants and boxers down. Thank god, no more blue balls.

Luke made Cameron sleep on the couch for a couple of weeks and teased him as well. He's messing with a big bad wolf and isn't afraid of him. Let me know what you think.

Huge shoutout to Magenkop who made my books new covers. Show her some love.

AlphaoftheRedForest out!!!