Chapter 5- Distraction

Luke's adorable self and what he's wearing in the chapter above/side

Luke's POV

Ever since that day I met that huge wolf, I've been wonder what kind of wolf it is. I've looked in the local library on it and found nothing useful. I looked online and found a webpage dedicated to large wolves. It was called 'Werewolf Local Siting', it had pictures and stories from people all over the world. I look through some of the stories and saw that one of the stories was from this town. I was skeptical, but I couldn't shake the feeling that it was true. I saw a huge wolf and it saved me from another one.

I need to learn more and see if these werewolves really exist. If they do exist then I'm going have to study one up close. Ok, I get up and look at the temperature outside, 60 degrees outside. It's spring why is it so damn cold. I pull on my jacket then put my leather jacket over it to keep myself warm. I grab my messenger bag and head downstairs.

"I'll be back later, I'm going to go to the library." I shout.

"Ok baby boy. Be safe." My mom shouts from the living room. I head out and put my headphones in then begin the walk to the library. It take about ten minutes to get to the library. I head up to the second floor and grab one of the laptops that are free to use. I pick a near some shelves and turn the laptop on. I get my notepad out of my bag and turn to the page where I have my notes on werewolves.

I go to webpage 'Werewolf Local Siting' and look through the stories, taking notes as I go. I stay focused on the laptop screen as I scroll through the stories. I start feeling like I'm being watch and I look around and see a group of guys that look like they are in their early twenties. They smirk at me and I gulp and look back at the laptop screen. I hear chairs being pulled out around me and I tense slightly.

"What you doing here kid?" I hear a masculine voice ask and I start shaking slightly.

"R-r-research." I stuttered and one of the guys smirk and pull me onto his lap.

"How you, my friends and I go out for a bit and we have some fun." A man and I shake my head. "What's wrong? You don't want to have fun?" He asked and I shake my head again. "But it will be fun." He said rubbing my sides and I start getting really uncomfortable.

"Leave the boy alone." A deep voice said from behind me.

Fine Cameron." A guy in the group groaned annoyed then guy who's lap I'm on puts me back on my chair. The group of guys get up and leave. I look over my shoulder and see Cameron. He's in a expensive black leather jacket and blue jeans. He leaves the library and I feel lonely without him near me for some reason.

Cameron's POV

Time to get a tattoo that I've wanted one for a long time and didn't have time to get it. It's a saying that I lived by for my whole life. I don't know why I help Luke. I don't know why but it felt great to help him. Thinking about it now makes me hate myself. I should have just left the library and left Luke to fend for himself.

"Hey Cameron. How are you today old friend?" Maxwell asked looking up at me from his station.

"I'm doing good. Here to get a tattoo." I said looking over at him.

"Ok, let me finish up this tattoo and I'll be right with you." He said and he finishes ten minutes later. "So, what can I do for you today?" He asked sitting in the chair across from me. I hand him the tattoo design and he looks it over. "Ok, head over to my station and I'll be right with you." He said standing up. I head over to his station and take my shirt off. "Where is it going?" He asked sitting down in his chair.

"Left side of my chest." I said and he nods. After about thirty minutes, he finishes the tattoo.

 After about thirty minutes, he finishes the tattoo

Cameron's tattoo

"There you go. All done." He said and I get up and roll my shoulders.

"Thank you Maxwell." I said and he nods then tells me that it's on the house. I nod and put my shirt on then head out to my truck. I head back to the pack horse and head into the backyard. I start the train for the day and watch as the pack practice fighting

Let me know what you think. See you soon pups.

AlphaoftheRedForest out!!!