Chapter 9- The Attack

Luke's cute and adorable self above/side

Cameron's POV

"Alpha! Rogues spotter in the town!" My beta shouted waking me up from my sleep. I rub the sleep out of my eyes and get up. I roll my shoulders heading outside and shift and take off down the street.

It's 5 in the morning, so why take the woods. Plus the whole town is in my pack. I follow the smell of rogues and where the trail leads has my heart sink. Luke's house and I see my warriors chasing off the four rogues. I don't care I need to find Luke's parents. I break the front door down and see the whole house is covered in blood. Please god, let his parents be ok. I speed of the stair and go into the room where his parents scent are strongest. I reach the room and I stop dead in my tracks.

"No!" I said shifting and walking into the room. His parents room is trashed and blood everywhere. I look for his parents and find his dad face down in a pool of blood. I hear a faint heartbeat and link a friend at a hospital and tell him to send an ambulance here. I go looking for his mother and find her in the bathroom. She's laying on her back with a faint heartbeat. I tell my friend to send another ambulance and he says there are two five minutes from me. I growl and wait for the ambulances to arrive. I'm pacing in their room waiting and their heartbeats are still faint.

The ambulances arrive and they bring stretchers in to take his parents to the hospital. I shift and follow them to the hospital and my friends waiting there with a pair of clothes. He leads into a side door and I shift following him. He leads me into a shower room and I go and wash off all the blood. After I'm finished washing off he hands me a towel to dry off with. I pull on the clothes and he leads me to where they took Luke's parents. As we walk to the room, I tell everything that I saw at the house.

"They are stable but still to weak to do anything." He said and I nod

"Bill everything to my account. If and when they ask for something you get them it." I said not looking at him.

"Of course Alpha." He said bowing his head and leaves when I dismiss him.

*Hours later*

I wake up sore from sleeping in this small chair. I look up and see his parents still asleep. I sigh and I get up stretching and my bones pops relieving any soreness. I walk out of the room and look for my friend. I find him talking to his mate who brought him breakfast. He kisses her cheek and smiles at her.

"Damien, how are Luke's parents?" I asked when he turns to look at me.

"His mother has a broken leg and bad lacerations to her back. We were able to closes the wounds and they are healing." He said and my heart sinks. "His father has a broken hand, broken arm, broken leg, and head trauma. Those rogues would have killed them if your warriors didn't get there on time." He said and I clench my fist. 

Those rogues will pay for doing this to my Mates parents, I swear to it. Once I get my claws on them they are dead. Those rogues messed with the wrong Alpha.

Oh boy, that was bad. Tell me what you think. Love the comments😘😘😘

AlphaoftheRedForest out!!!!