[> Discontinued <] Wish upon...

By AwkwardWolf20

Colonel Lennox's little sister returns home after an accident that killed her Fiancé after she made a silent... More

Two people, one love
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 6

1.3K 66 1
By AwkwardWolf20

I woke up overheating. I sat up. I was on the porch swing. I looked at the huge truck parked close to the porch. I saw black in me. I looked down and saw I was wearing a nice leather jacket. It was large on me. Ron's jacket. I was covered in a blanket. I smiled and sighed.

Last night ran through my head. I groaned as I remembered I blubbered my life out to him. But, he told me.... Iron Hide. I sat up and eyed the truck. I wonder how big he was. I'll find out later.

I sat up and stretched. "Morning, Iron Hide." I patted the hood and walked into the house, blanket on my arm. I smelt breakfast.

"Morning Lo-" Sarah stopped as she saw the jacket. A smile appeared on her lips. "Morning Lou." I smiled and set the blanket on the couch.

"If you're wondering, I went out and burned everything that reminded me of Kyle. Ron decided to join me. Nothing happened. He was just being a gentleman." I said, playing with the zipper. She nodded.

"How does it feel?" I smiled at her. "Awesome." She smiled. "Good. I'm glad." I stopped when I saw the ring. "One last thing I need to get rid of." I grabbed the ring and yanked it off. I set it on a high counter, away from where Anna could reach it.

I went up to my room and changed. I hung Ron's jacket on the rocking chair and fixed my hair. I walked back out and walked down the steps.

I saw Will sitting at the table. I hugged him and he jumped. "It's not your fault, Willie. Don't blame yourself." I said, kissing his cheek.

I plopped down in a seat and served myself some breakfast as Ron came in. He sat down on the opposite side of me at the table.

I finished and leaned back and grabbed the ring and sat back near the table. I studied the ring. It was a fake. Stupid cheapo.

"What are you going to do with it? Sell it?" I looked at Will. I shook my head. I got up and grabbed a hammer out of the drawer. I walked out to front steps.

"You won't be able to break Diamonds there, Lou." I gave him a deadpan look. I set the ring down and swung the hammer. The ring shattered.

"It was a fake." I said, standing. "What happened to moms ring?" I looked at him. "Probably in his safe. I need to get over there." I groaned.

"No you're not." I blinked at Will and Ron. "We'll go there tonight." I blinked again. "But-" Will raised a hand. "No. You are going to stay here." I huffed. "Fine. But under one condition." They eyed me.

"Make that place burn." I growled. Ron smirked. "Chloe-" "It will be done." Ron cut Will off. I smiled. "Thanks Ron. Oh, the safe is behind the huge picture of Kyle and I in his study. The combo is 10-18-01." They nodded.

"We'll see about burning it down. We have to check it out first." I nodded. "Do what you need to do. Just make it light up." I said, walking past them and inside the house, leaving Will scratching his head.

*************************

At around 5, I got tired of sitting in the house. I hefted myself off the couch. "I'm going to the range." I yelled to Sarah as I walked out.

I went to the garage and strapped on a couple pistols. I grabbed the bow and arrows as well. I'm surprised that he still had them. I strapped them to me and grabbed magazines and put them in my pockets. I grabbed two extra pistols and held them in my hands as I walked out.

I turned and saw a Silver Concept Stingray Corvette. I eyed it. I felt that creepy feeling of being watched. It was like Iron Hide.

"Pfft. To whimpy." I scoffed, teasing it as I walked past it. I heard a growl and I scoffed. I kept walking towards the range.

I arrived and set the guns on the table. I pulled off the bow and pulled out an arrow. I set it and string it as I swung it upwards. I aimed and closed my eyes. I inhaled and exhaled as I opened my eyes. I shot and it whizzed through the air. I heard a 'shuck' and I saw it hit the target. Nice.

I set it down and grabbed a gun. I loaded a magazine and cocked the gun. I took aim and shot. I jerked back from the force of the shot. I missed the target. I growled and started shooting the whole magazine. Nothing. Not even one hit. I roared in anger.

I threw the gun down onto the table and leaned against it with my arms. I sighed. I am so rusty at this. I groaned and stood straight. I loaded it again and another. I took a breath and twirled the guns in my fingers. Still could do the tricks. That's a start.

I shot the rounds. Still nothing. I growled and grabbed the weapons and stomped to the garage. I threw them onto a spare table and put the bow and arrows back. I turned angrily and something caught my eye. I stopped and looked at it.

An assault rifle with sabot rounds(not sure if they're the right ones. Forgive me if I'm wrong!!!) . "Ooh.... The damage I could do with this baby!" I grabbed it and walked out after grabbing some rounds.

I walked past the corvette. "Time to party." I giggled and darted towards the range again.

I loaded the rounds a d set the extras in the shade just in case. I rolled the barrel and aimed. I shot and it exploded.

"Yeah! Now that's what i'm talkin' about!" I yelled happily.

I started shooting all of the targets and moving inward like Will does in the field. Dirt sprang up everywhere. Singed grass was in the air with gunpowder.

I could feel the dirt sticking to me from the sweat the sun brought. I went through a decent amount of rounds in the matter of half an hour.

"CHLOE NOEL LENNOX!" Will yelled. I gulped and hid the gun behind me as the dirt settled. I looked around and rocked on my heels.

"My yard!" He whined. "What happened!?" He held his head, panicking. I shrugged innocently. "You-You don't know!? You're the only one out here!" I saw Ron holding his hand over his mouth trying not to laugh. Optimus looked around, amazed or alarmed.

"Oh my god!" Will continued. "What gun do you have?" I pulled it out and he nearly screamed.

"How many rounds?" He said, trying to calm down. I shrugged. "A lot?" He went red and balled his fists and marched up to me.

"Give me the gun." I held it out and he snatched it from me. "You could have gotten hurt! Why didn't you use the regular ones." I crossed my arms. "I did." He blinked.

"The targets kept moving." I grumbled and he started laughing with Ron. Optimus face palmed.

"Whatever. C'mon. We got your stuff." I nodded. "Did you burn it down?" He looked at Ron. "More like it exploded." I beamed. "How?" Will looked at me. "Classified." I sighed. "Was it at least colorful?" "You could say that." I nodded. "That's all I needed to hear." I smiled and walked with them into the house.

Sarah saw me and gasped. "Did you go through a battlefield? You're filthy!" Will came in. "She used my Sabot round weapon on the range. Now I have to lay new grass down." He groaned.

"She's like someone we know." She looked at Ron. They all stiffened. "I'm a weapons specialist. Of course I'm going to be trigger happy." I looked at Ron, wide eyed.

"You're a weapons Specialist? How come you didn't tell me?" He shrugged. "Never asked." He snapped. I nodded and walked away.

"I'm going to be in my room." I said, walking away. I heard a growl as I ascended the stairs. I shut the door and grabbed and extra pair of clothes and jumped into the shower.

I scrubbed myself clean and stood under the water. I dipped my head and leaned against the wall of the shower under the spray of hot steamy water.

I heard a knock on the door. I sighed and turned off the water. I scrubbed my hair to a damp state and wrapped a towel around myself. I opened the door and Ron was standing against the door frame.

"I apologize for being short with you earlier. I...." He looked down at the ground and I made sure I was concealed, just in case.

"When we arrived at your house, we saw what he had there. What he used on you. Blood lingered on everything there. We saw... We went through his records and found another family he had." I looked down. "He had another family. Three sons and a wife. It was the female from the store." I placed my fingertips on my head and rubbed my forehead.

"Chloe." I stared at the ground. "I'm-" "You know what I don't get?" He stayed silent. "After everything we did, he married Lilliana. He told me that she was a whore, but he married her." I shook my head and gripped my arms.

"He was immature." I scoffed. "Most guys are. Not saying they all are, but he definitely was." I sighed. I felt a hand on my bare shoulder.

"They were meant to be for each other. They are both.... Slaggers. You deserve better." He gently tugged me and I hit a hard chest. He wrapped his arms around my shoulders and rested his chin on my head. I sighed and wrapped my arms around his torso. It felt nice to be hugged again.

"Sarah is making Thanksgiving dinner." I nodded and we separated. "We didn't find your mothers ring. We believe Lilliana has it. Will filed a stolen report to the police and suggested her as a suspect." I nodded.

"Let me get dressed and I'll be right down. Oh, there's your jacket. Thank you for letting me borrow it." He looked at it. "Keep it, I have others." I nodded. "I will see you downstairs." He left, nearly blushing as he realized that I wasn't dressed. What a dork. Maybe he spends too much time at the base

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 4.2K 49
*This is the third installment to the 'Uncover' series. Please do NOT read this until you have read the first two. Thank you.* Nothing about Lea's li...
2.5K 36 8
This story is about a young woman by the name of Silver Harper Witwicky the adoptive sister of Sam Witwicky. Silver had a tough past when she was jus...
971 79 14
{Optimus x OC} ❝ 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕? 𝑪𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒋𝒖𝒏𝒌? ❞ ➥ Two years after Mission City was attacked, Humanity and the Autobots...
25.2K 521 12
Before the discovery of Megatron by Sam Witwichy's Grandfather. The Government already had a cybertronian under their belt, or so they thought. Lock...