"Wow, thanks." PT 2

By idiotblondie

TrollHunters/Wizards Aaarrrgghh x reader fluff! (And a lil bit of Jim.) Go on an adventure with (Y/n) (L/n) a... More

(Y/n) and Present Danger
The Battle of Two Bridges
Return of the Trollhunter
Mudslinging
Roaming Fees May Apply
Blinky's Day Out
The Shattered King
Airheads
Where Is My Mind?
Party Monster
Its About Time
Wing men
Angor Management/ A Night To Remember
Something Rotten This Way Comes
Escape from the Darklands
Grand Theft Otto
KanjigAAARRRGGHH!!!
Homecoming
Hiss Hiss, Bang Bang
Hero With A Thousand Faces
Just Add Water
The Reckless Club
Unbecoming
Mistrial and Error
In the Hall of the Gumm-Gumm King
Night Patrol
Arcadia's Most Wanted
Bad Coffee
So I'm Dating a Sorceress
The Exorcism of (Y/n) (L/n)
Parental Guidance
The Oath
For the Glory of Merlin
In Good Hands
A House Divided
Jimhunters
The Eternal Knight
Wizards: Spellbound
History in the Making
Witch Hunt
Lady of the Lake
Battle Royale
Killahead, Part One
Killahead Part Two
Wizard Underground
Dragon's Den
Our Final Act

Skullcrusher

279 9 0
By idiotblondie

Bold = Authors Note
Italic = Thoughts
Underlined = POV Change

(Y/n) = Your Name
(M/n) = Middle Name
(L/n) = Last Name
(D/n) = Dad's Name
(N/m) = Name Meaning
(N/n) = Nick Name
(D/h) = Dominant hand
(O/d/h) = Opposite of Dominant Hand
(E/c) = Eye Color
(S/k) = Skin Color
(H/c) = Hair Color
(F/c) = Favorite Color(s)
(F/f) = Favorite food
(F/s/a) = Favorite Stuffed Animal
(S/a/n) = Stuffed Animal's Name ^^
(F/o) = Favorite Outfit
(C/n) = Cousins Name
(B/m) = Birth Month
(B/d) = Birth Day
(I/n) = Insulting name
(F/b) = Favorite Band (or artist)

Your POV
I made a portal and teleported back into the Heartstone where Vendel and Usurna were.

"The TrollHunter has gone too far. The denizens of Trollmarket will not be safe until Killahead bridge is destroyed once and for all." Usurna said as she turned away from Vendel.

"You know as well as I, Usurna, the pieces cannot be destroyed." Vendel argued.

"No... but they can be thrown into a hole so deep that no living thing can hope to find them." She said.

"And I suppose you know of such a place. I cannot agree to this! You are signing the boy's death warrant!" Vendel yelled.

"He signed it himself the moment he crossed into the Darklands. The edict has already been made. Killahead Bridge will never be found again." Usurna said and I gasped.

Time skip
I cradled (c/n) as he fell asleep. I then put him in his crib and went to lay down when I heard the doorbell go off. I went downstairs and saw the it was my aunt and uncle. 'Great timing' I thought.

"Hello, (Y/n). Sorry if we woke you up. Is (c/n) upstairs?" My aunt asked.

"Yep! I'll go get him right now! Stay here." I said as I turned around and bolted up the stairs. I grabbed (c/n) and his bottle and pacifier. I then walked downstairs and gave him to my aunt.

"Thank you so much, dear. We'll be on our way. Have a good night!" She said and I nodded and closed the door. I went back upstairs and flipped onto my bed. I turned on my phone to see the lock screen as a picture of Jim, Toby, and I.

"Jim... what are we gonna do about you?" I asked.

"You'll get him back, cuz." Not- (C/n) said as he pushed a box towards me. I sat up and raised my eyebrows.

"Uh, I mean, uh, *ahem* "spongeface."" He said as he grabbed a sock from the floor and put it in the box.

"Wait, you're leaving?" I asked.

"Well, I was thinking... Now that your cousin's out of the Darklands, I'm stuck looking like this... forever." He said.

"Well, what are you gonna do?" I asked him.

"Who knows? Trollmarket ain't my style. Probably find some comfy hole to make my own. Take the A-Train to Trouble Town. Got no reason to stay around here anymore." He said as he turned around to face me and gasped.

"Here. I can't depart with (s/a/n) so I figured you would like this one. It's a (f/s/a) too, so it's basically the same." I said as I gave him the plush. He took it and hugged it.

"But what if there's a reason for you to stay? What if you could help us get Jim back? What do you say?" I asked him and he looked at me and smiled.

Time skip
I walked into Blinky's library.

"No, but we need-"

"to move on without Jim. Don't worry, Vendel. We've accepted the Tribunal's decision." I said as I lightly elbowed Blinky.

"Wait, we have? We have, we have." Toby said as Blinky elbowed him.

"I wish it were different, but, to go against the Elder Word, is to court treason, war." Vendel said.

"Jim put more than himself in danger by going into the Darklands. We all have to live with the consequences." I said as I put a hand on my heart.

"Very well. Tidy away." Vendel said as he left.

"Great Gizmosius, they're taking the bridge! How will we rescue Master Jim now?" Blinky asked.

"Don't worry, I saw this coming. I had Not-(c/n) stow away in one of the crates when the pieces were shipped out. That way, I'll have an emotional anchor." I said as I put a hand on Blinky's shoulder.

"An emotional anchor for us to shadow jump in, to get the pieces back! *gasp* Oh, my gosh! We're gonna steal a bridge! Magic bridge heist!"

"Come on, T.P., we gotta get to class." I said.

""T.P."?" He asked.

""Toby Pie."" I answered.

"I don't like it. Mm-mm." He said as we walked away.

"Don't fight it." I laughed.

Time skip
"Attention, students and faculty. The "Save Jim" bake sale was a massive success. Together, we will find a cure for this rare and sudden disease. That it all. Thank you." Senior Uhl said into the PA system.

"Let Toby go, Steve. Go back to the '80s, where bullies belong. Besides, no one cares about your stupid dance crown." I said, monotoned, as I rolled by eyes.

"What? Everybody bows to the king!" Steve said as a girl walked past.

"No, we don't. And you hat's dumb." She said.

"Shut up! Who said that? Listen, I "interneted" some things. And there's never been a single case of Jim Lake disease, like, ever! Explain that." Steve said as he leaned on the locker next to mine.

"I would, but I don't speak Neanderthal." I said as I slammed my locker door onto his fingers.

"You two plebes can only cover for Jim for so long. I'm onto you." Steve said as he walked away.

"You okay?" I asked Toby as he stood up.

"I hate that guy. I wish I could punch him in his perfectly-chiseled face." He answered as he punched the air.

"He's definitely not perfect, and not worth it, Tobes." I said and he sighed.

"Did you bring Jim's homework?" I asked.

"Yeah. It's right here. Ah!" Toby said as he kept stepping on beetles that sounded like farts. I cringed as I stepped away and he finally got it.

"Guess I missed a scorch beetle. Here's Jim's assignment. Might want to double-check the work there." He said as he bounced a burning paper between his hands. I rolled my eyes as I took out my ringing phone.

"*gasp* it's Not-(c/n)! The bridge pieces! Where are you?" I asked as u put my phone to my ear, but away a bit so Toby could hear too.

"I got no clue where on Earth I am, but come and get me!" He yelled into the phone.

"Hold tight. We have to get somewhere secluded." I said as I hung up.

"Come on." I told Toby. We started running out of school.

"But what about school?" Toby asked.

"What about Jim?" I asked back.

Time skip
We rode into the woods and set our bikes down and walked.

"Still no sign of Jim?" I asked Toby as he put his head into the fetch.

"Nothing but barren Darklands. And I'm running out of Nougat Nummies." He answered as he put another one in.

"You think this is secluded enough?" I asked.

"For a magic bridge? This far out, we could hide a few dead bodies." Toby said and I shivered.

"All right, lets do this quick. Making portals is exhausting, and I don't know how many I've got in me." I said as I made a portal.

"Wow! You're turning pro with that magic shadow trick." Toby complimented.

"Well, it's powered by emotions. Saving my two dearest friends? Plenty of emotion. What are you doing?" I asked as Toby started walking forward.

"What does it look like? Helping." He answered.

"I have no idea where we are. I need you here, to be my emotional anchor." I said as I started walking towards the portal.

"But what am I supposed to do?" He asked.

"Get ready to catch." I said as I went through the portal with a flashlight. As I came through, I hit a wooden box. I walked around before I heard nails ripping and wood being splintered. I shined my light on a box and the top popped up.

"Took you long enough." Not-(C/n) said.

"What are you doing in there?" I asked.

"I-Uh, new (s/a/n)'s a little scared of the dark. And with all the freaky noises, this place is giving her the heebie-jeebies." He answered. I set the flashlight down and chuckled.

"All right, come on." I said a so climbed onto a box.

"Where are we?" I asked.

"All's I could make out was someone saying "starboard" or "captain." We could be on a spaceship, for all I know." He answered as I we pushed the box through the portal. I put my ear up to the wall and heard people talking.

"Yeah, yeah, the paperwork says dump it here."

"Dump it?" I asked. The box started moving and I gasped. "We're on a cargo ship!" I yelled as I got flown back. "They're dumping us into the ocean!"

"The ocean?! But I- But New (s/a/n) can't swim!" Not -(C/n) yelled.

"Hold on!" I said. The box kept moving around before we got flown upwards then pounded back down. I grunted as I got up.

"You never said nothin' about no water! I knew this idea was lousy!"

"Just stick with the plan, and let's get the pieces out of here before it's too late." I said as I made another portal. We got a box in and the metal creaked. I looked up and saw water dripping from the bolted seams.

"The metal can't hold for long! The water's going to pour in at any moment! Hurry!" I said as we dragged another box through. We kept bringing boxes through, and I kept having to make more portals. A box was coming towards Not-(C/n) so I made a portal in front of him and it slid right though. A bigger box came towards me and it pushed be back so I made a portal and that slid through too.

I made a portal and we were going to put a box in, but my vision got fuzzy and I dropped the box. Not-(C/n) helped me up and we got the box through. Water started pouring through a gap and the portal vanished.

"Oh, no! The portal!" He shouted. I tried making another one but nothing happened.

"I can't! It wont work! I got nothing left!"

"Right. I knew you would get us killed!"

"What?"

"You wanna know the truth? Fine! About to die, anyway. I decided to stick around because you're a pushover. I can do whatever I want, and you're too weak to stop me!"

"Excuse me? How dare you?" I asked.

"I use your toothbrush to clean me ears! I steal cash from your purse! And you know your lucky (f/b) jacket? I like to call that my snot rag! Hilarious!" Not-(C/n) said as he started laughing.

"Ugh! Why, you...you... You baby genius!" I said as I looked at my black palms.

"Yeah, I know. Now, come on! We just got a few more!" He said as I made another portal.

"Wait a minute. You didn't really do that stuff, right?" I asked.

"Nah. I just said that so you would get mad." He said as we threw a box through. More water started coming through so we got on top of a tall box.

"We're not gonna get them all! Let's bail out of this death trap!" He said.

"No! We lose the bridge, we lose Jim. We need this last crate." I said as more water started coming through.

"Just power up a portal, and make one underneath the crate, or we're doomed!" He said as he got on my back. I tried making a portal but it wouldn't budge.

"Come on, kid. Last piece!" Not-(C/n) said.

"Oh, I can't! I'm exhausted!" I said as I turned to look at him.

"Yes, you can! You have to!"

"It's not charging! I can't get it to work!" I said as he climbed on top of my head.

"Look at me, big eyes. Dig deep. Maybe anger isn't your thing. Maybe you gotta find something stronger inside." He said and I took a deep breath.

"I can do this."

"Heck, yeah! You can!" He told me.

"I can do this. I can do this. I can do this!"

"So do it already!" He yelled. I took a huge breath and went under the water. I tried making a portal but it wouldn't work. I looked up at Not-(C/n) and saw that he went limp and his eyes rolled back. My eyes widened and I tried to make another portal, but again, it didn't work.

I looked up sadly at the (f/s/a) plush. I thought of Aaarrrgghh turning to stone and Jim being right there at the bridge. Tears came out of my eyes and a humongous portal summoned, taking the me, Not-(C/n), the crate, and a whole bunch of water with it. I landed on the ground and coughed.

"Not-(C/n)? Ah! Toby, he's not breathing!" I said weakly as Toby came running over.

"*gasp* Oh, no! Oh, no! Not-(C/n)!" He said. I weakly laid on the ground as Toby preformed CPR on him.

"He's still not breathing. He's still not breathing. Come on! Come on! Come on, you little imp! The party ain't over yet! Come on! Come on! Come on! Come on!" Toby said as he pushed down on his chest. Not-(C/n) started coughing before spitting out water.

"Oh, it worked!" Toby said as he laid back. I took Not-(C/n) into my arms as he coughed.

"I told you, I can't swim." I giggled as he sat up and gave Toby a fist-bump.

"*gasp* (Y/n)! You got all the pieces! We did it! We stone an entire freaking bridge!" Toby said as he helped me up.

"Yeah. Don't let Jim ever say we never did anything for him."

"Thank you. You did good back there, kid. What emotion did you use to get us out of that tin can?" Not-(C/n) said and my smile vanished.

"Sadness. I thought I lost you, and that made me think of Aaarrrgghh and Jim."

"I'm the king of the ocean." Steve said, out of nowhere.

"What are we gonna do about him?" I asked. We ended up putting him on a park bench.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you liked it!

Word count: 2489

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.5K 2.8K 69
(originally) tales of Arcadia: Trollhunters x male reader Y/N is the older brother of jim, but also the Eternal Knight, a servant/slave to morgana. n...
62.2K 1.1K 53
Here are some Trollhunters x Reader Oneshot that I hope y'all enjoy. I don't own any of these characters. Full credit to the makers of this show.
62.3K 1.6K 25
Your name is Y/N and you have a job as a reporter.You go to Arcadia Oaks high school along with your best friend Hannah. One day you come across a pu...
93.9K 2.5K 67
For so long, James Lake Jr. believed there was just one Trollhunter passed on for decades and centuries. At Midnight, he caught many sightings. They...