Lost in You ( yizhan ff)✔comp...

By kinestAR2010010102

JADE OF HEARTS AWARD 2021-- TEEN FANFICTIONS YIZHAN CATEGORY AWARD WINNER. Cover Credits : @LuvLaws after ge... More

CHAPTER~1
Chapter~2
Chapter ~3
Chapter~4
Chapter~5
Chapter~6
Chapter ~7
Chapter~8
Chapter~9
Chapter~10
Chapter ~11
Chapter~12
Chapter~13
Chapter~14
Chapter~15
Chapter~16
Chapter~17
Chapter~18
Chapter~19
Chapter~20
Chapter~21
Chapter~22,
Chapter~23
Chapter~24
Chapter~25
Chapter~26
Chapter~27
Chapter~29
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO WANG YIBO💜💜
Chapter~30
Chapter~31
Chapter~32
Chapter~33
Chapter~34
Chapter~35 ( FINAL)
Happy Birthday to Xiao Zhan💜💜💜
1k votes crossing celebration
🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇
Epilogue 💕
🎉AWARD WIN :))🎉

Chapter~28

4K 223 32
By kinestAR2010010102

A/n:hello guys! I'm sorry if i can't upload new chapters as fast as i used to because of my studies. But im trying my best as i hate disappointing my dear readers.

I actually drew a portrait of Wang Yibo. I want to share it with u guys. Please let me know how is it in the comments section.

I Tried my very best in making him look as realistic as possible but still think its kinda....idk..

Lets get back to the story!😂

*3rd person POV*
Its been a week and zhan is now fully stable enough to get back to the university. Yibo and zhan now sat in the car while yibo drove to the university campus. Within next week, their spring break is gonna start.

"Imagine the look on the girls who crushed on you, when they see their beloved Wang yibo walking hand in hand with a boy as if its the most natural thing in the world...." Zhan said and chuckled as yibo parked the car and took zhan's hand in his and started walking towards the main building.

Yibo just shrugged, " They have to know who u belong to, hun."

Zhan sighed but then smiled. After a few moments they heard more than two voices yelling their name and before he knew, zhan was slightly staggered back as a huge thing jumped on him and embrace him in a tight koala hug.

"ZHAN-GE!!! U HAVE RECOVERED!! God! I missed you!" Zan jin  said as he hugged zhan tightly. He heard yubin and ji li chuckling.

Zhan gently rubbed his younger best friend's back, " zan jin I'm completely alright now. I missed you guys too. How are you?"

"I'm fine but its boring without you! Ji li-ge and yubin-ge only tells me not to eat so much or else i will look a pig! They tell me not to do this, not to do that, not to ride the bicycle too fast, not to play video games...god...thank god ur back!" Zan jin said. They still didn't break the hug.

"Yah! We told that for ur good u traitor!" Zhan heard yubin speak.

"And u know zhan-ge? They also d--" zan jin stops midway when he sees out of the corner of his eyes, a dark aura emiting from yibo. He gulps hard and breaks the hug before he gets murdered. He laughed awkwardly.

Zhan was confused but soon mentally facepalmed when he saw his boyfriend's murderous seething look. He sighed loudly.

"Someone's burning with a dark green fire of jealousy.....i guess we have to call the fire brigade at hand just in case other people try to get near zhan....mr. Poker face is gonna burn down the entire campus...." Yubin said sarcastically. Yibo came back beside zhan and held his hand tightly again and turned to glare at the other three.

"Gosh...u guys are so romantic! When will u get married!?" Ji li squealed and drapped his arm around yubin's shoulder.

Zhan found himself go red at the world 'marriage'.

"*awkward laugh* uh..ji li--" zhan was cut off by yibo.

"Very soon when the time comes." Yibo said flatly with a slight smug.

"........."

"........."

"........."

"........"

Everyone went silent. Zhan must have looked as if he got a sunburn on entire face because of how red he looked. The death silence was broken when yubin, ji li and zan Jin started to cheer loudly. Yibo still had the smug one his face. Zhan turned around and hid his face yibo's neck. He then felt yibo kiss his forehead.

"What? Got a fever already?" Yibo said sarcastically. Zhan reached his hand upwards and smacked yibo's head.

"We are in public, you idiot!" Zhan whispered yelled but yibo just shrugged and took his hand and started walking towards their department building while holding zhan's hand and keeping him close. Bin, zan jin and li followed while smirking.

As they entered the hallway, many of the people's jaw dropped when they saw yibo and zhan walking together while holding hands. Yibo didn't react but just boldly kept walking. Zhan felt like digging a whole in the ground and bury himself deep inside out of embarrassment.

Few of the boys whistled, others gave them a smile. Many girls threw jealous looks at zhan while the other ones squealed at how cute they looked.

They entered the class and sat down, and unsurprisingly yibo sat beside zhan and still held his hand underneath the table. Zhan just sighed and shook his head.

"....i guess its gonna be a long day."

=time skip after class=
***lunch time in the cafeteria***
*******************************

Zhan and yibo told the other three about the upcoming plan of going to beijing for their spring break next week. Zan jin,ji li and yubin agreed happily at the offer of going with them. Zhan was really excited now. This spring break would be the best he ever had in his entire life. His family and yibo's family will both be there. He would also have time to spend with his close friends. And most importantly, he would be able to spend a treasured time with the person he loves dearly.

After bidding their friends goodbye, zhan and yibo drove back to their house. As soon as they reached,zhan slumped himself on the couch and groaned tiredly.

Yibo came and sat beside him,drapping his arm around zhan's shoulder. They stayed like that for a while.

"Take a soothing shower, meanwhile i will prepare dinner. After u r done, i will shower too. Then we will eat in the backyard. The breeze is really calming outside. It would nice, what do you think?" Yibo said. Zhan looked at yibo and smiled.

"That would be great." Zhan said and kissed yibo tenderly before going upstairs to freshen up.Yibo changed and started preparing dinner. After 20 mins or so, he felt someone hugging him from behind. Already knowing who is it, he smiled and took the hands that was around his torso and binded them more tightly against himself.

"Done showering? Do u feel energized now?" Yibo asked. Zhan hummed in response and leaned his head against yibo's back. They stayed like that for a while and then zhan slowly loosened his hold on yibo and finally let go.

"U go and freshen up. I will take care of the rest of the food." Zhan said and yibo nodded and went upstairs.

Zhan prepared the rest of the food and took them outside in the backyard of his house. There was a terrace in there with a table and three chairs around it. He placed the food on the table and looked up at the sky with his hands inside his pockets.

Yibo was right. It was indeed a really fine evening. The weather was not so chilly, but not quite warm either. It was overall really overwhelming. After a while yibo joined him after coming back from shower. They sat down and started eating. They ate peacefully and talked about random things. After eating they cleaned up everything and stayed back in the backyard, sitting on the grass while enjoying the peaceful atmosphere and watching the stars.

"You know? Back at my home, when it was a clear starry night like today, a-yuan used to spend all night sitting on the garden deck staring upwards towards the sky, gazing at the stars. I used to accompany him by sitting beside him. He used to ask manykinds of questions about the sky andthe stars. Watching the stars is one of the few things i treasured the most....i always wished that when i find someone special in my heart, i will spend the nights like that with the person, watching the stars...."zhan said and leaned back in yibo's chest.

Yibo smiled. "Your wish is now fulfilled..." He said and kissed the top of zhan's head. Zhan chuckled.

"...yes...u r right...i have found that special person...and the fact that im able to enjoy this moment with him, makes me feel like the luckiest person on earth." Zhan said.

After few moments, yibo's phone rang. He picked it up.

"Hello? Oh....yes..thank you...yes i got them. Thank u for the help...goodnight.." Yibo finished talking and smiled. Zhan looked at him in confusion.

"What is it?" Zhan asked. Yibo smiled more widely.

"I nearly forgot about it...." Yibo mumbled.

"...huh?" Zhan asked in confusion.

"Come on i will show u something.." Yibo said and got up, pulling zhan with him.

"Close ur eyes.." Yibo said.

"Why?"

"Just do it..trust me." Yibo said gently. Zhan sighed and closed his eyes tightly.

"Make sure, u dont peak." Yibo said and took him by the shoulders and made him walk slowly towards the unknown place.

",...feels like we are in the secluded area of my backyard.." Zhan said.

"Ur right." Yibo said and made zhan walk a few more steps. Finally they stopped.

"U can open ur eyes now..." Yibo said.

Zhan slowly opened his eyes and the scene before him madenhis jaw drop. He stared, with his eyes wide and mouth hanged open.

Happiness, delight and surprise overtook him and warmed his insides. He smiled widely.

"....yibo....You are the best..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 9.8K 47
Every students on their campus hates Xiao Zhan for being an illegitimate son. They bullied him, hurt him and sometimes torturing him! Xiao Zhan admir...
54.9K 3K 13
Xiao Zhan is very cute and adorable but really crazy teenager who has secret towards his childhood best friend. Wang Yibo is cold and stone heart per...
190K 11.4K 26
COMPLETED [2020/06/13] Xiao Zhan is one of the best college professors who's majoring in Business & Management. At age of 26 he managed to get a pr...
38.6K 3K 25
"Excuse me, do I know you? " A love life to be written in books, that was literally how our love life was. But life isn't always the same right? Eve...