Wish you were sober - Kuroken

Por Iamquitedumb

Kenma's going to Kuroos college. Fun right? Except when Kuroo gets drunk and slips out some stuff. Más

Tiny Author note sorry.
...
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
~
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
e p i l o g u e
BRUH
YO
UH HEY
okay.
MAYBE NEW FF IDEA? I DON'T KNOW
I'M WRITING IT

Chapter 3

14K 390 960
Por Iamquitedumb

I knew I was tired. But I ended up sleeping on Kuroo's shoulder. I woke up a minute later in the passenger seat.

"Huh?"

"Ah look who's up," Kuroo said smiling at me.

"What happened?"

"You fell asleep on my shoulder, we met up with Akaashi and Riku wanted to hang out with Bokuto so he went with them, then I had to carry you up to the passenger seat.

"Sorry" I mumbled.

"You were light anyway kitten."

"Kuroo if you call me kitten one more time I swear-"

"Whatcha gonna do about it kitten?" I groaned and slumped back into my seat. "Sorry Kenma"

"It's fine" I was mumbling again.

"Sooo what do you wanna talk about?"

"I couldn't care less Kuro"

"I like that nickname"

"Why?"

"I don't know. I just like when you give me a nickname kitten"

"How about loser?"

"Meanie"

"Boke."

"Hmph at least I didn't  have a mental breakdown and dye my hair blond!"

"I dyed it so I didn't stand out Kuroo"

"Uh huh sureee"

"Kuroo!"

"Kenma!" We both looked from the window to each other. Oh my god. Our faces are so close. He's so kissable. But not kissable. I pulled myself back and we kept driving playing music in the background.

We got to the college after 20 minutes. I knew it wasn't far but those minutes passed by like milliseconds. (was that a bad metaphor? I don't really know)

And soon enough I was at the steps of my soon to be college. Bokuto, Akaashi and Riku came and we started walking into the college holding my things. We reached my room and I unlocked the door with my keys. I opened the door to reveal a decent-sized dorm with two beds each on one side of the room. It looked liked my roommate had already settled in. I looked at their stuff and reliezed-

"Is now a good time to tell you that I'm your roommate?" Akaashi said.

"Keiji what in the actual hell. why didn't you tell me" He cracked a tiny smile.

"surprise?"

Soon I moved into my new dorm and we got me checked in and everything. I was officially a student at itachiyama.

"And if you need anything I'm just a level up," Kuroo said to me as he left the room. Bokuto told me he would take Riku home and both of them left too. So now it was just Keiji in I in our dorm. Damn. I have a dorm. I didn't think I'd make it this far. Yet, here I am. In a dorm with one of my bestfriends. My other best friend goes to the same college. And I have a dorm. I mean. I'm pretty much on my own. I called my mom, told her I moved in and that I would be starting classes next week. She told me she was proud of me and that my dad will be too. Yeah sure. "Listen Mom I gotta go, Call you later?"

"I actually have a meeting up as well, so yes. Bye darling" My parents would be at work for the whole rest of the day. So I had the day to myself. Or maybe not.

"Kenmaaaaa" Kuroo came back to my room whining. "You'll never guess who I have too room with. Tooru Oikawa." I widened my eyes and tried to muffle my laughter.

"Not funny. He's a shit piece."

"I am not!" I heard Oikwaws voice come in from behind him.

"Speak of the devil" Kuroo murmured.

Keiji had gone to buy a coffee maker and a bunch of other random stuff he thought would be good for the dorm. There was already a small fridge in the room and a small kitchen like area with a microwave too but he could do what he wants.

"Well Testu-"

"It's Kuroo-san to you dumbass"

"Fine Kuroo, you are stuck with me for the rest of the year so deal with it." He strutted out and back to his room.

"God I just wanna-" he put his hands up and pretended to choke someone.

"Ummm. Okay"

"So what do you want to do?" Kuroo asked as his mood suddenly changed.

"Umm shower?"

"You want me to come?" a slight blush crept up my cheeks

"Kuroo I swear to god-"

"Only joking kitten"

"You better be" even if you weren't-

"But let's do something. Pleaseee"I gave him a hard stare before giving in.

"fine whatever." I mumbled as we left the room.

"Ooh! Let's get burgers!" So we did. Kuroo knew the place better than me so I just followed him around.

We got burgers, watched a movie, got slushies at a gas station cause according to Kuroo "they have the best slushies" because not every single gas station slushie tastes the same. We got home by 4 and Kuroo was already tired. I was too. I just always look tired so you can't really tell.

"Bye Kenma!" Kuroo said as he made his way back to his dorm.

"Bye." I said walking back to my dorm.

"How was your date?" Akaashi said.

"I-It wasn't a date!" Damnit. I was stuttering.

"Sure. How long have you liked him?"

"I don't like him!"

"Kenma. Seriously. You can see that from a mile away. You're lucky Kuroo's dumb or else he would have found out by now."

"Haha Keiji."

"Not joking."

"Whatever." I checked out the dorm a bit. Akaashi had already set up all of his stuff and it looked like he had lived there for years. My side of the room in the other hand looked totally empty. I called Kuroo.
"Hello?"
"Um. Hey."
"Kenma? What's up?" His voice sounded weird like he was sleeping. It was kinda hot tho.
"Basically my side of the room is super empty so do you maybe wanna help me make it look a less plain?"
"I'm on my way." He cut the call and after a good 10 minutes he arrived with a bunch of random posters and pictures.
"What are you-" he lightly pushed me back on the bed.
"Watch and learn kitten." And so, just like that Kuroo got to work. He brought some pictures of the two of us and pictures of the team. I found a picture of me and Shoyo so I gave it to him. Akaashi found a picture of Bokuto, Kuroo, him and me and gave it. Them he left cause he and Bokuto had a date.
"Lovebirds."
"Gross."
"That's why us single Bros gotta stick together man."
"Hm"
Kuroo continued setting up the room and I helped him. Soon enough the room looked a little more lively and more Kenma like.
"And that's how you do it kitten"
"Don't call me kitten"
"No."
"Gah" he smiled at me and flopped himself into my bed.
"So.."
"So."
"Are you excited"
"Eh."
"Why not?!"
"It's just gonna be boring"
"At least I'll be there right?"
"Sure Kuroo."
"Aww don't be like that Kenma!"
"Like what?"
"Oh whatever c'mon let's get dinner" So we went back out in the town again and ate. The place looked cool during the night. I liked it. After we got dinner we went back to our dorms.

After a couple hours my phone started buzzing.
"Kuroo what the hell it's 1 am."
"Let's go do something!" Kuroo whisper shouted on the other line.
"No."
"C'mon don't be a buzzkill"
"You are going to pay for this"
"I'm coming to your room." And boom. Kuroo was at my door a second later. He was wearing sweats and a sweatshirt. I walked out of my bed shivering.
"Are you cold kitten?" I was wearing a thin t-shirt of course I was cold.
"Uh yeah. Hold up I'm going to get a-"
"Here" Kuroo took his sweatshirt off and handed it to me.
"Are you not cold?"
"Nah" I put the sweatshirt on. It smelled like him. And it was also huge. And so we walked out of the dorms and into my car. Then Kuroo revealed his backpack with had snacks and his laptop.
"Kuroo what the-"
"C'mon kitten" So we drove. I don't know where. But all I knew is this was going to be a weird night.

CHAPTER THREE DONEEE

1391 Words?

This is gonna suck.

- Author

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

50.7K 1.5K 28
Sequel to Lost and Returned.** Kokoro's life starts getting a bit more interesting, she's already friends with the hosts, but now she's starting to c...
5.1K 88 21
♫𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙿𝙻𝙴𝚃𝙴𝙳♫ A kuroken fanfic. I have recently become obsessed with Haikyu and I love Kuroo's and Kenma's friendship and I ship them a lot an...
141K 3.3K 35
Kenma transfers to Nekoma for his second year, while interested in joining the volleyball team, he's wary of his own abilities and the dynamic of the...
10.7K 252 25
*Being Edited* Kane has a dark past, a family takes her in off the streets and she becomes close to someone who she considers to be a sister. As they...