The Lost Bionic Sibling (Lab...

Believe4Ever14

COMPLETED & HEAVILY EDITED *I have a prequel up called 'The Lost Bionic Twins'* Meet Emma. Her father and bro... Еще

1.) First Day of Mission Creek High School
2.) Crush, Chop, & Burn part 1
Crush, Chop, & Burn part 2
Commando App
Leo's Jam
Rats on a Train
Bree & Emma's Slumber Party
Exoskeleton vs. Grandma
Can I borrow the Helicopter?
Back From the Future
Chip Switch
Drone Alone
Chore Wars
Night of the Living Virus
Concert in a Can
Mission Space
Book 2: Subject E
Book 2 Release

Bionic Birthday Fail/ New Roomie

141 2 0
Believe4Ever14

(Long chapter, enjoy!)

~Emma's P.O.V.~

I opened my eyes and walked out of my capsule. Today Bree is moving up here and Chase and Adam get the lab to themselves. I super speeded downstairs and saw everyone was gone. Probably still asleep or in the lab. "Hey Emma." I turned and saw Chase. "Hi Chase. Is Bree almost ready?" I swore the look on his face was pure confusion. "Ready for what?" I huffed. "Never mind, I'll brb." I speeded upstairs and walked into my capsule. The same white beam showed and I was wearing a dark blue sundress, and a brown lace around my waist. I have on brown flats and my hair is curly and down. I have on my moon necklace and have no earrings in.

Then I speeded down to the lab. Bree was grabbing a box when she saw me. "Hey can you help me speed everything upstairs?" I nodded and we finished 2 minutes later. "All we need is to unpack and your capsule needs to go in there. Adam grab Bree's capsule."

He walks over then carries it over to us. "Okay hold on." He looked confused. "CAPSULE upstairs Adam." He nods. I speed us up there and he sets it down. "Thanks Adam." He nods and leaves. "Yes we finally share a room!" Bree said, obviously excited. "Okay let's unpack then meet everyone downstairs."

Once we were downstairs no one was there except Tasha cooking eggs. "Good morning Tasha!" She jumped and turned to us. "Good Morning Bree and Emma. Do you want some eggs?" We both nodded and she filled our plates up with food. "Thanks." We both walked to the lab.

"So how's things going with Ethan?" She sighed. "We both agreed that we had nothing in common. So we're not together anymore." I nodded and we walked onto the lab. Same old same old happened. Mr. Davenport shows a new invention, We eat, Train in the simulator and more.

Later That Day . . .

We were all in the lab watching Adam, Bree and Chase do the simulator. Once they got the last ninja down the simulator stopped and they took off their glasses. "Adam the whole point of today's mission was to interrogate the rebel leader."

"I did and his answer was 'ah'!" We all laughed. Leo grabs a pair of glasses and goes onto the simulator pad. "Emma set it to awesome!" I laughed and so did everyone else. " What's wrong guys?" I kept laughing. "Your...determination." We all kept laughing. "Leo you can't go in the simulator. You aren't trained yet like Adam, Bree and Chase." Leo huffed. Then I replayed Mr. Davenport's sentence.

Wait did he not say my name. Uh! "But Mr. Davenport my birthday is coming up. Also known as Dei Del Leo." I laughed quietly. "No it's not." I said and Leo glared at me. "What?" He rolled his eyes and turned around. "Leo still no."

"Then for my birthday you give me a bionic ability." Chase and I started laughing until Adam nudged us. " Ow! Adam, that was not gentle like we practiced." He gave me a sorry look then pointed to Bree. 'Oh'. He started talking about birthday parties and a surprise party his mom always throws him.

"So Leo's having a birthday. What are you like 9?" Chase asked and laughed. Bree turned towards Mr. Davenport and Tasha walked into the lab. "You won't believe what I just found out!" We all looked at her. "I'm getting an award, but the ceremonies tonight. Sorry Leo but, we can celebrate your birthday tomorrow night instead. if I don't go they'll give the award to the Monteriez." Leo was smiling.

"Okay. Bye mom!" She walks over to him." We're going to be apart on your birthday. Are you sure that your okay?" He nodded. *cough* chocolate frosting *cough* I laughed.

"Mr. Davenport, why haven't we ever celebrated our birthdays?'' Tasha turned around. " You never celebrated their birthdays, Donald?" Davenport looked at her confused. "Ya remember when-No? Remember when we went to- Ya I never celebrated their birthdays." Tasha looked at him angry.

"Do you eat cookies before Santa comes?" I looked at Tasha confused. "What's Santa?" Me and Bree asked in a kids voice. "Donald!" Tasha yelled and her and Davenport asked "I don't get it. Why would you give them cookies?" I looked at Leo. "Who's this Santa person?" I asked him.

"Wait you don't know about Christmas, your birthday?" I shook my head. "Easter?" I shook my head again. "Halloween?" I looked at him confused. "How long were you in that basement!" I thought for a moment. "10 and a half years." I said and looked at him. "Wait when is your birthday?" Everyone turned to me.

"If I say I have no clue what would you say?" Everyone looked shocked at me. "Is this a good time to mention I was adopted..." I told them they nodded and shook their heads Chase turned to me. "So you don't know how old you are. When your birthday is?" I nodded. "From the math I think I'm 14 or 15 at least." I told them. They just kept staring at me. Leo turned to me. "How did you get into Elementary school without a birth certificate then?" He asked me.

I looked at him confused. "I have no clue Leo." Leo shrugged and left the Lab. Adam, Bree and Chase turned to me and I was confused. "Your serious?" Chase asked me and I nodded slowly. "Do you still have the key to your old house?" I nodded again. "Ya upstairs why?"

He gave me a smile. "Let's go." I looked at them and rolled my eyes. "Fine. Bree speed Adam there and I'll speed Chase there." She nodded as they left. "Emma Wait! Ah!" A second later we were there. I opened the door and walked in.

I walked to the door of my dad's office. "It's been locked since he died." I told them. "Here move." He pushed the door and it fell. I walked into the room. It smelled like my dad so much. I walked over to the wall. "What are you doing?" I touched it and the wall glowed. I stepped back and an elevator opened. "Are you coming guys?" Chase came but Adam and Bree decided to stay up there in case anything happened.

The doors shut and we started flying down fast. Chase hit the roof of the elevator. Somehow I stayed down and I looked at Chase and shrugged. The elevator stopped and Chase hit the floor and stood up. "Are you okay?" He nodded and the doors opened revealing a lab.

In the middle was a capsule full of light blue liquid. I slowly walked into the room. I stepped towards the capsule and I touched the glass. "Emma what's wrong?" I kept my hand on the glass. Chase walked over. "What's..." I looked at him and he had a shocked look on his face.

"What?" He pointed and I looked and saw a kid who looked a lot like me but was a boy. I gasped. "Daniel?" I looked at him. Chase pointed to something else and I looked. "A heart monitor?" I asked and Chase sighed. "He's alive. Barely." I gasped and ran towards him. "Chase sent a message telling Adam and Bree to take all of my Data files." He nodded and his eye turned blue then turned hazel again.

"Now what?" I smiled and turned towards Daniel. "We save him." I say and Chase looks shocked. "Emma. We can't." I turned to him. "Chase like you I have a little bit of Super Intelligence we can do it. I know we can." He sighed and looked around.

I walked into another room and grabbed files and handed them to Chase. I looked at my brother and shut the blue liquid off and it drained. He fell and I caught him. "Chase come here quick." He did and I asked him. "Is Adam and Bree upstairs still?" he nodded. I speeded us upstairs and told Adam and Bree to finish taking the files and speed home. I grabbed Chase's hand and speeded home.

We entered the door and Leo's mouth was opened. "Guys my mom is really going to a - Who's that!"

"Leo go get Davenport well be in the lab! Hurry!" He nodded and ran. I did something and somehow we were in the lab. "What did I just do?" Chase smiled. "I think you geo-leaped." I smiled. Mr. Davenport came running in. "What's wrong?" I sat Daniel on the table and Davenport ran over. "We were looking around my dad's office and found my brother in this liquid but his heart is barely beating." Davenport gasped and ran around.

He pulled out an IV and put it in his arm and did some other stuff. "Will he be okay?" Davenport smiled and nodded. Then he took an x-ray. "He's doing great now. I'll see if the electricity did anything to his chip. It should be ready after Leo's birthday." I hugged Mr. Davenport. "Thank you so much!" I said and he smiled. Chase did too.

"Adam and Bree are bringing over files that we found. I think it may be really important." Davenport nodded. "We'll go through them this weekend." I nodded and he left. Adam and Bree came back. I pointed to the corner and they set the files down. I looked around and everyone walked over to me. "I feel bad that Leo's is not getting a birthday party this year. He sounded so excited for it." They all nodded in agreement.

"Maybe we can throw him our own party." Chase suggested and we nodded. "But, we don't know anything on how to throw a party." We all thought for a moment. "How about we get a bouncy house, no clown, no piñata, no how about we put the clown in the bouncy house hitting the piñata." Adam said and we all looked at him. Usual Adam response.

"Or we could get that YouTube star Glitterhead who sings her songs in sign language." I looked at Bree and rolled my eyes. "How about we get him his favorite cartoon character from that show sharkgirl and flipper boy." I rolled my eyes. "You guys think of ideas and I will go get decorations and presents." They nodded and I speeded upstairs.

I put my curly hair into a pony tale and grab my wallet. I walk downstairs and see Leo. "Emma where are you going?" I sighed. "Shopping. Do you want to come?" He nodded and I went to the keys area. "Are you able to drive?" I nodded and grabbed the keys to my car. "I got my permit before we left Colorado. Ready to go?" He nodded and Tasha came downstairs. "Where are you guys going?"

"Store." I said and she gave me a list. We walked outside ,and I started the car. I pulled out of the driveway. "So what do you want for your birthday Leo?" I asked him. "Well I want, bionics, the newest game system, phone, iPod, Eddie gone and Eddie gone." He said. I looked at him. "Okay mall it is." He looked at me shocked.

"Wait so you have all of that money?" He asked me and I nodded. "I get paid from my dad's company. So..." Leo nodded and we pulled into the mall parking lot. Leo walked with me and we entered GameStop. "So which one?" I asked him. He pointed to three of them. We bought the system, controllers, games and everything that went with them. I paid the man and we left GameStop.

"Thanks Emma your awesome!" I laughed. "I just felt guilty that your moms going to an awards ceremony and won't be home for your bday." He smiled. "Okay here we go." We entered this place called Tech Towne. We Bought the newest phone and we got Adam, Bree and Chase phones and we got accessories and more.

We walked out of the store. "I think we should put these in the car." We put them in the car and came back. We bought everything that Leo wanted and went back and forth from the car and the mall. We walked out of the last store and we went back to the car. "Okay now what?" Leo asked and I smiled.

"Party shopping." Leo gasped. "I figured since your mom couldn't throw you a party then why not plan a party for you and invite people." Leo nodded. We went shopping for everything then came back to the car." Okay all we need is your tuxedo and my dress. Let's go." We went inside and we got him a tuxedo, dance shoes, socks and a tie. "Perfect." I said and Leo smiled.

We walked into the dress shop and I looked through the dresses. I found a misty green dress with a light brown lace around the waist. I showed Leo and he nodded. I tried it on and it fitted. I walked out and Leo nodded. I went back and took it off. We went to the shoe section and I grabbed light brown 4 inch heels. I got perfume, shampoo, conditioner and body wash.

We went back to the car and put the stuff in there. We got in the car and I drove to King Supers. We got everything on Tasha's list. We drove home. We opened the door with the bags and everyone was eating dinner. "Is that all you guys got." Me and Leo smiled. "No there's a few dozen more in the car." I said and everyone's mouth dropped open. "You better not of used my debit card young lady." Davenport said and I shook my head. "I used mine."

All of their mouths were wide open. "Umm can you guys help carry in bags?" They all helped and we were done in 10 minutes. All the party bags were in the closet. All of my stuff was put in my room. Leo's stuff was in the living room. All the groceries were put away. "Thanks Emma." I smiled and said "No problem mom." She smiled. Adam looked at Leo's stuff in aww. "Adam, Bree, Chase we got you guys something." I grabbed the cellphones and accessories.

I handed them their phones and accessories. Their mouths were wide open and Tasha and Davenport were smiling. "Davenport we got you this." I gave him a pair of keys. "Keys?" I told him to look outside and he ran outside. "Yes!" We heard from outside. "Tasha I got you this." I handed her a remote. "What does it do?" I tapped on Eddie and he popped up. "What!" I smiled. "Tasha this remote mutes, turns off Eddie and controls him." She smiled.

We put everything in Leo's room and I was eating dinner when Leo ran up and hugged me. "Leo what are you doing?" I asked him. "I'm hugging the best sister in the world." I smiled and hugged back. "Thanks." He smiled. "No problem."

We walked down to the lab and it was obvious that they were blowing up balloons. They ran out of the lab and shut the door. We tried getting out but it was locked. I hit Eddie's screen. "Eddie open this door!" He popped up and shook his head. "Owe! No I'll ruin the surprise party that their planning for Leo." I hit my hand on my head. Stupid. Eddie.

"Are they planning a surprise party for me?" He asked in disbelief. "I wouldn't expect much."

1 Hour Later . . .

"Ugh! This is so boring!" Leo complained 500 times. "What are they doing up there?" Leo stood up and said "Here I'll find out." He walked over to Eddie. "Eddie pull up the main room." Eddie did as told and we saw them partying. "They're partying without us!?" Leo said. Eddie popped up. "Just wait until they start opening your presents." Eddie said laughing then left.

"Emma try opening this door." I tried but all of my bionics wouldn't work on the door. "Leo my bionics aren't working right now so... you're on your own Leo. Sorry." He sighed. "Let us out! Let us out!" He repeated over and over again.

3 Hours Later...

We saw Tasha and Davenport walk into the house and kick everyone out. Adam, Bree and Chase stood there. "What in the newly grounded is going on here? Where's Leo and Emma?" Davenport asked. "We threw an awesome surprise party for Leo." Tasha laughed. "Hiding behind the Leo shield. Well done. Speaking of Leo, where are Leo and Emma."

We both showed our faces on Eddie's screen and I gasped. I sighed and said angrily, "We've been down here the whole time. For three hours! Held against our will by Eddie!" I yelled and Adam, Bree, and Chase smacked their hands to their heads.

"Wait so let me get this straight. You had a surprise party for Leo. Without Leo?" Davenport started laughing when Tasha nudged him. "Eddie let Emma and Leo up here now!" Chase yelled and we were released. I geo-leaped us upstairs and Leo looked at me. "Okay now you do that?!" I looked at him. "Eddie shut off my bionic signal so I couldn't do anything I think." I said and he gave me a 'oh' look.

We walked into the living room and Bree and Adam were throwing confetti and Chase, Tasha and Davenport were blowing party horns. "Surprise!" They said and me and Leo rolled our eyes. "I thought that my first birthday with you was gonna be, Awesome. It probably was but, I don't know cause I wasn't invited!" Leo shouted and ran off. I looked at everyone. "Never have Eddie hold me against my will again!" I shouted at them and ran to my room and fell asleep.

Next Morning . . .

A has been shown in my capsule. I showered, dried and it changed my clothes. I sped downstairs and saw everyone eating. They all were asking me questions but I didn't answer them.

Leo and I walked outside. I had the car keys in my hands. Well you may be asking why aren't you super speeding to school? Plus you only have a permit not a license! Well... first it would expose my bionics and second I need to practice for my driving test next August. It may be September now but I have a full 11 months to practice.

I drive Leo and I to school. Once we arrived Adam, Bree and Chase kept trying to talk to us but we both ignored them; silent treatment. At lunch we sat outside and ate, and when school was over we drove home.

"Wow I haven't talked to anyone today. Except now." I told Leo. This morning on our way to school Leo told me how Mr. Davenport got him a Hexacopter ,but when he opened it was already broken. We walked downstairs and Adam, Bree and Chase walked up to us. "Emma. Leo. We feel bad for what we did. We thought about it so would you like to join us for a birthday mission?"

I nodded and so did Leo. "Wait. Mr. Davenport said not to ever touch the simulator. But, since Mr. Davenport isn't around... Let's go!" He yelled and Leo and I put on glasses. It went white. "Guys this is just sad." I nodded then looked at my clothes. "Great now I have to fight in a sundress." Leo rolled his eyes.

A weird area popped up. Ninjas appeared and I looked at Leo and nodded. Four ninjas came at me and I pushed them back with my air bionic ability. Then I hit them with a rock and they fell down. Normal.

Adam, Bree and Chase showed up and when they saw what I didn't the ninjas stared at me in shock. "What it was me or them." I told them and they shrugged and nodded. We fought all of the ninjas. Leo gets bionics in the simulator and got a chance to throw Adam across the room.

"Wow! I'm bionic." We all talked until I realized something. "Guys shouldn't the simulator have already shut down?" I asked them and Adam, Bree, Chase and Leo nodded slowly. We saw a ninja come up after Leo. "Leo watch out!" I yelled at him. Leo fell to the ground. "Hey, it's not fun to make me lose on Dia Del Leo!" Leo yelled at the ninja. Chase lunged for the ninja but he held him down. "He's programmed with the most defensive moves I've ever seen!" Chase yelled.

"Ya well it's not nice to steal someone's cyber desk key." The rebel pulled off his mask and we saw Mr. Davenport. "Awe, you were supposed to be cute! No offense! I'm sure you are for the older people." Bree said and I silently laughed. We talked then a Ninja ran towards Leo and I. "Leo! Emma! Watch out!" We kicked him out of the way.

Today has been a long day. Happy Birthday Leo Dooley-Davenport.

__________________________________

A/N: So what do you guys think about Daniel still being alive? What other secrets do you think Emma's dad has in his files they found?

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

310K 6.1K 34
Destiny Lilac has been through a lot of stuff but when her best friend, Leo Dooley, gets a step-dad, her life will be filled with adventure, crazines...
29.6K 705 57
Hundreds of mile away from home. New school. New friends. New life. New feelings? Maybe Everything was bound to change as the Walsh family stepped in...
212K 2.5K 14
Avalon Johnson is the best friend of Leo Dooley. He's like an older brother to her, he and his mother practically raised her after her drunk and abus...
Lab Rats: When lighting strikes lolan_22

Художественная проза

31.2K 599 28
When Maddie finds out that here neighbor has three Bionic kids in his basement she gets offered a job. Follow Maddie through working for the famous D...