π‡πžπ₯𝐩𝐒𝐧𝐠 π“π‘πžπ¦ π‡πžοΏ½...

By shaylawrites128

"i got patience, ma" roddy stated. "i ain't goin nowhere" More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
15.
16.
17.
18.
20.
21.
22.
23.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37. 1 year later
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43. 5 Months later
44. after the birth
45.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54. Appreciation
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
73.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.
81.
83.
84.
85.
86.
87.
88.
89.
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️
90.
91.
92.
93.
94. time skip
95.
how to love - pop smoke
96.
97.
98.
99.
S O N Γ‰ T
100.
101.
102.
103.
104.
105.
106.
107.
im stuck
108.
109.
110.
one in a million - Toosii2x
111. 3 months later
112.
113.
114.
115.
π“π‡π€ππŠ π˜πŽπ”.
SECOND ACCOUNT & NEW BOOK

30.

3.5K 168 74
By shaylawrites128

- Vanessa Valor -
- Los Angeles, California -

i groaned as my alarm went off trying to turn over in my bed but was held down by weight on me.

"your here" i smiled as i said lowly. "i gotta get up though" i sighed sliding out of bed and turning my alarm off.

"finally you awake" nia said coming out the bathroom. "why he here" she pointed to my bed where roddy was sleeping peacefully.

"i guess he forgot to leave last night" i shrugged going into my drawer pulling out some ripped jeans and a white shirt. i pulled out a bra and some panties  as nia sat on her bed. "ain't you leavin?" i asked.

"girl i always go to class with you" i giggled before walking into the bathroom shutting the door behind me.

after getting dressed, i went out of the bathroom and to my desk where my sprays were.

"bae" i furrowed my eyebrows turning my head to my bed seeing roddy sitting up.

"bae?" i questioned as i put deodorant on and then sprayed my self with one of my pumpkin scented sprays.

"come here" he pulled the covers off him.

"hmm?" i asked walking to the bed.

"that dude textin yo phone" he said handing me my phone. "and some other one named koy" i sighed taking a look at the texts.

zay 💙; good morning ugly 😌

zay 💙: wake yo ass up 😩!

koy 🥰.. ; hey pretty when you comin out?

"roddy" i shook my head putting my phone in my pocket. "you can't be mad at me"

"they fuck you yet?" i scrunched my face up as i was taken back by his question.

"no roddy why the fuck you actin like that" i asked as he got off the bed putting on his shoes.

"i ain't actin no way" he shrugged as he stood back up.

"you leavin right now so obviously you mad" i crossed my arms.

"because me and you all cuddled up and shit and you got guys texting yo phone!" he argued. idk where nia is..

"roddy we're broken up!" i mugged him. "and i was talking to them before we even started talking again"

"i'm out cuz" he waved me off.

"roddy come on" i pulled his arm. "you gon really sit here and act like you weren't fucking anybody when we broke up?"

"that's different, Vane-"

"no it's not!" i cut him off. "at least i didn't fuck anybody" i let go of his arm turning to grab my
air forces to match my outfit.  "bullshit"

"i'm sorry ight? i want you to myself, Vanessa. only to me" he pulled me back turning me to him.

"what're you saying?" i asked biting my lip in frustration.

"i wanna try again. i want you to be mine again" he admitted. "and if something happens PLEASE tell me" he lifted my chin. "what you say?"

"okay" i sighed. "but roddy you gotta understand that those are my friends. ion say nun when you hang around nia or bird's friends" he nodded.

"ima come pick you up tonight ight?"

"i can drive to the house" i giggled.

"no because i wanna drop you off on monday too" he leaned down. "can i get a kisssss?" he dragged making me laugh before pulling his face down connecting our lips.

"just stay here until classes are over" i smiled pulling away. "we can leave as soon as their over and then go home"

"whatever you want"

— Later that night —

- Rodrick Moore -

"why you been so quiet?" i asked rubbing on Vanessa's thigh as i drove.

"just thinking" she sighed.

"about?"

"about what would've happened if i kept the baby" she said lowly.

"you'd be 3 months pregnant wit a mini me or you" she smacked her teeth.

"you know what i meant" i sighed.

"we would've been great parents, Vanessa. we woulda named our daughter lyric and our son after me" i explained as i kept my eyes on the road.

"i'm not naming my son after you" she giggled. "what about kendrick? it's close"

"perfect" i smiled pulling into our driveway.

once we got inside, i let Vanessa go upstairs and change while i let kilo outside and got what we needed so i could make dinner.

"i could've done it" she said coming down in some nike pros and a crop top.

"really" i straight faced her leaning against the counter crossing my arms.

"what?" she frowned. "i thought i looked cute" she wrapped her arms over her stomach. "i look bad?"

"no" i chuckled pulling her to me. "far from it" i leaned down giving her a kiss as i gripped her ass.

she wrapped her arms around my neck as our tongues fought for dominance but of course i won 🤑..

i lifted her onto the island standing between her legs as we continued to make out.

"baby" she moaned as i kissed on her neck. "kilo's outside and we gotta make dinner" she giggled pulling my face away from her neck.

"shit bae what if i want you to be dinner" i asked backing up to get a better look at her.

"stop" she got off the counter going to the back door. "come kilo!" she yelled soon seeing kilo come in the house. "now back to dinner" she said after locking the door and walking over to the stove.

"i'm forreal, Ness" i wrapped my arms around her waist from the back starting to kiss on her neck again.

"babyy" she whined as i pulled her closer to me closing the space between us. "your just hurting yourself because i ain't givin you no pussy" she giggled reaching for the pan i had brought out.

"aht aht" i grabbed her hand turning her to me. "lemme make you feel good" i rested omg hands on each side of her on the counter.

"nope" she smiled.

"look at my dick bro you can't do that" i straight faced her as my print showed through my shorts.

"roddy you and your fucking hormones needa go somewhere else because i just got in the shower. ion wanna get dirty again" she explained.

"i'll take another one with you!" i pleaded. "plus i haven't had sex with you in 3 months"

"roddy" she groaned. "why can't you just listen when i say no?"

"because i know you don't mean it" i lifted her chin. "you probably wet as fuck just lookin at me" she rolled her eyes. "how bout this" i smirked.

"what.." she sighed.

"if you ain't wet right now, i'll leave you alone and help you cook dinner" i leaned down. "but if you are, we headin to the room" i mumbled in her ear before skipping my hand into his shorts then underwear.

"i fuckin hate you" she mumbled.

"obviously you don't" i smirked as my suspicion was proven. "this pussy been ready for me" i said pulling my hand out from her shorts.

"fine. then take what you want" she challenged.

"you playin a dangerous game, Vanessa" i chuckled. "but it's fine. because you playin wit the king baby" i said before picking her up and putting her on the counter almost instantly starting to kiss on her neck.

"fuck" she whispered as her hand laid on the back of my neck

"you sound so fuckin sexy" i sighed kissing on her sweet spot making her throw her head back lightly. "let them moans out, nessa"

"baby.." she bit her lip trying to contain her moans.

then a knock came at the door.

"who the fuck is cock blocking us" i groaned before going to the door to answer it.

i looked through the peep hole confused because i couldn't see anybody.

"V-Vanessa!" i stuttered after i opened the door.

"is that a baby?" she asked walking to the door. she kneeled down to the car seat the baby sat in. "roddy" she looked back up at me.

"who the fuck" i walked out looking all over down the streets and everywhere around the house as the baby started to cry.

"there's a note"  Ness said picking an envelope up.

"Good. you got the note.. i'm so sorry to spring this all on you guys but i had no idea where else to put her. i can't provide for her and i'm going homeless. i didn't wanna give her up to the adoption agency because i just felt wrong. i'm giving her to you because i know you have the
money and everything you need to provide for her. please raise her right for me. her name is winter Elizabeth"

"what do we do?" Vanessa asked as she picked up the baby slowly rocking her to stop her crying. "roddy?"

———————————————————————————

what should they do ?

should they go to the adoption agency or keep the baby and raise it like their own?

please comment 🥺🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 184 21
"Imma ride till the wheels fall off" I tell him staring straight into his eyes "Forver my love" he says pulling me into a hug Neva imagine mi woulda...
202K 4.8K 34
"Hey Dad," Bria sighed. "I'm coming home." *TRIGGER WARNING; SEXUAL ASSAULT AND DOMESTIC VIOLENCE* Chapter 10
1.8M 74.5K 103
"Long as I'm livin', a nigga won't touch you and get away wit' that shit." Started ✨07/24/17 Completed ✨10/17/17