Bad Boy | Kang Taehyun • Mafia

By Shi-Bii

"I told you not to fall in love with me" "But I couldn't help it" Bad Boy New chapter every Saturday and Sund... More

♜ Story Characters ♜
♜ Chapter 1 ♜
♜ Chapter 2 ♜
♜ Chapter 3 ♜
♜ Chapter 4 ♜
♜ Chapter 5 ♜
♜ Chapter 6 ♜
♜ Chapter 7 ♜
♜ Chapter 8 ♜
♜ Chapter 9 ♜
♜ Chapter 10 ♜
♜ Chapter 11 ♜
♜Chapter 12 ♜
♜ Chapter 13 ♜
♜ Chapter 15 ♜
♜ Chapter 16 ♜
♜ Chapter 17 ♜
♜ Chapter 18 ♜
♜ Chapter 19 ♜
♜ Chapter 20 ♜
♜ Chapter 21 ♜
♜ Epilogue ♜
Mafia Yeonjun new book?!! Out
New Mafia Book?

♜ Chapter 14 ♜

4.7K 237 416
By Shi-Bii

 "Is it true, Kang Taehyun? Are you really involved in the burning sun scandal?"

"Did you really fake your engagement to a girl to your own girl and sent her away to get killed?"

"The burning sun scandal was really popular in 2017-2018, do you admit being a part in it?"

Taehyun sighed as he looked around and then held Danielle's hand.

"Follow me." Taehyun whispered to Danielle and pulled her away as he walked to the same room he was in.

"This remarks the end of this conference, I hope you refrain from spreading anymore rumors." Seulgi said as she got up and then walked away. The reporters tried to get closer but Taehyun's guards stopped them.

"I can't believe he is doing this to Y/N now! We have to stop him." Beomgyu said. "No....." Lia whispered as she was looking at the ground. "What do you mean by 'no'? He has your best friend as a hostage and we don't know if she is still alive!" Soobin said.

"No....this girl is lying. Y/N is an only child, she never had any siblings!" Lia said. "What if Y/N never told you about her?" Kai asked. "No! Y/N's father died in an accident at work when she was four years old and since then lived with her mother all alone. How can some girl just come and state she is Y/N's sister?" Lia said furiously.

Taehyun opened the door as he pushed Danielle inside and then locked it. "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TO GO AND SPREAD SOME RUMORS LIKE THAT AD RUIN MY PLAN??" Taehyun shouted as he clenched his fist.

"I told you, I am Y/N's birth sister!" Danielle said. "Birth sister? Aren't you just another actor of Sangmi? How much did she pay you? A million? A TWO MILLION?" Taehyun said furiously as he kicked one of the tables inside.

"Actor? Hah! Y/N still don't know about my existence and I was searching for her all the last years just so that some mafia can come and sell her for another world-wide wanted mafia!" Danielle said.

"You better stop this right now or else....." Taehyun stopped talking as he took out a gun and pointed it at Danielle.

"I don't give a f*** about you or your name! But you know what? If you were really Y/N's sister you wouldn't have gone there and spoke about Y/N being a hostage at Seungri cause know he is going to get rid of her as soon as possible." Taehyun said. "No, you are lying! You are just angry that I exposed your shit!" Danielle said.

"You bitch......"

Just before Taehyun shot his gun, Seulgi entered inside and snapped it out of his hand.

"The reporters are in here! What if they saw you killing her and made another deal out of it??" Seulgi said. Taehyun sighed as he ran his hand through his hair.

"Then tell me what to do? Another Sangmi minion came to ruin my plan and I should stay still? Seungri is going to kill Y/N for real now!" Taehyun said.

"Not if we save her first." Seulgi said. "Save her? For goodness sake my best guard almost got killed and we don't have any small hint about her!" Taehyun said. "But we can start working on it. And for you....." Seulgi walked toward Danielle and she took some steps backward.

"If you are really Y/N's sister, then you have got to help us." Seulgi said. "Wait, what? No way!" Danielle said. "That's okay then.....Y/N loves Taehyun a lot and do you think she will accept you as her sister after what you did to him? Going and spreading such fake rumors? You see.....if you help us, the quicker we will be able to track down our enemies and get Y/N back. The choice is yours at the end." Seulgi said.

"I.....UGH! Fine! I will help you! So what shall I do now?" Danielle asked. "Bring all the files that proves Sangmi's collusion with our enemies. I also need you to write about some basic truths no one had ever heard of......" Seulgi said.

"I am sorry but you still need to stay here for a week at least." The nurse said. V sighed as he placed both of his hands in his hair and then pouted. "But I have something important to do! Can't I just leave now? I am all fine that I am even walking, eating, and also bathing by myself now!" V said.

The nurse sighed as she was about to walk away but V held her hand. "Do me a favor and sign this paper instead of the doctor, I need to get out of here!" V said desperately.

"Are you really all fine now?" A voice said. V turned around and sighed as he saw Jeanne walking toward him as she crossed her hands and smirked. "I am fine and this is why I need to get out of here!" V said.

Jeanne walked toward him and playfully hit his stomach. V cried as he fell on his knees and groaned in pain. "W-Why did you do that?" V asked furiously. "I thought you were all fine now! I don't think I am that strong that my tickles hurt?" Jeanne said.

"This sum everything up." The nurse said as she smiled at Jeanne and then left.

"Why did you do this? Do you hate me that much to ruin every attempted of me getting out of here?" V asked. Jeanne bent down to his level as she removed the hair at his forehead and starred at him.

"You would end up dying if I just let you go." Jeanne said. "And why do you care?" V asked. "I don't know. For no reason." Jeanne said. V looked at her with confused looks and she only smirked as she got up and extended her hand to V.

"How about we go and eat something delicious? You can't go out but I can help you sneak some food in." Jeanne said. V ignored her hand but soon his stomach started growling.

"NURSE! A patient here needs some food!" Jeanne said loudly. V got up quickly and covered her mouth.

"Fine! I will eat some fast food with you. I am so sick of the hospital food....how can food be this bad?" V said. Jeanne only laughed as she removed his hands and started walking with him.

Yeonjun sighed loudly as he was finally able to take a break and lied down on the bed in his hotel room. He turned around and looked at his phone beside him.

"I wonder how is she doing now......" Yeonjun said as he picked his phone and started scrolling through the social media. He checked out everyone's posts.

"Weird....they haven't been updating anything in two weeks.....including Y/N...." Yeonjun said. He opened the photo gallery and saw a group photo for him, Y/N, and the rest of his friends. He smiled as he zoomed on his photo beside Y/N and how funny her face expression was when Beomgyu and Kai pranked her once and gave her a sour mixture of lemon and salt.

"I miss these old days....the more I think about it I haven't talked to her for a while....." Yeonjun said. He opened the contacts and starred at Y/N's phone number for few minutes. He was debating whether to call her or not.

"I am doing it!" Yeonjun said as he took a deep breath and pressed on the call button. Few seconds passed and the door suddenly opened to show Jimin's figure.

"You did a great job to- WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Jimin asked. Yeonjun covered his phone with his hand as he looked at her. "I am calling a friend." Yeonjun said.

"No, you can't do that!" Jimin said. She quickly walked toward Yeonjun and tried to take his phone away but he rose his hand high to stop her.

"What are you doing? Stop that right now!" Yeonjun said in an annoyed tone. Jimin only glared at him as she jumped on the bed and then snapped the phone out of his hand to end the call.

"What the hell was that?" Yeonjun asked furiously as he glared at Jimin and she only forced a smile.

"Nothing.....Getting involved in a relationship might hurt your career.....you have many fans now and knowing that you are dating can make them mad." Jimin said.

"That's bullshit! It's my life and I do what I want. My phone!" Yeonjun said as he extended his hand and Jimin smiled innocently as she handed it to him. He snapped it out of her hand and walked out of the room.

"That brat.....he thinks he is all good just because he got this offer while in reality it's just his end." Jimin said. She walked over to his end table and picked the photo of him he had there. "Can't wait to end you myself..." Jimin said as she smirked.

Her phone started ringing and she picked it up.

"Yes sir.......tomorrow? So I need to wait until tomorrow only? What a fool he is! Thank you." Jimin turned off her phone and smiled. "How about I make use of the only time I still have with him?"

Yeonjun sighed deeply as he looked at the river in front of him. He missed everything, his life, his friends, Y/N......

He looked at the river and thought deeply until his phone started ringing interrupting his thoughts.

"Hey Soobin, it have been a while...." Yeonjun said. "Yeah....you must have been too busy to call." Soobin said. "I hope you are not too angry at me or something." Yeonjun said. Soobin laughed for a bit.

"No.....But I need to tell you something really important, about Y/N." Soobin said. Yeonjun got nervous as he griped to his phone more strongly.

"I already moved on! It's not like I have any more feelings to her or something!" Yeonjun said. "Hyung....did you know that Y/N have traveled to Germany?" Soobin asked.

"Germany? But I am here now. When did it happen and why?" Yeonjun asked. "She was supposed to be sent there to get treatment for her legs but....." Soobin stopped talking. "But what?" Yeonjun asked and Soobin remained silent.

"But what??? Can't you say it already?" Yeonjun asked furiously. "She got kidnapped by one of Taehyun's enemies. You know that man behind the burning sun scandal...." Soobin said.

Yeonjun almost fainted and held strongly to the rails as he tried to process everything Soobin said. Y/N was sent far away and is now held as a hostage and all what he was doing was spreading selfies on hi social media while living his life to the fullest?

"Hyung....are you okay?" Soobin asked. "I.....I will call you later on." Yeonjun said.

"Hyung, wa-" Yeonjun ended the call and turned off his phone. He ran his hands through his hair as he started crying. "Just what the hell was I doing until now? Y/N was suffering all alone and here I am laughing....."

It was few minutes until Yeonjun stopped crying and wiped his tears. "I have to do something about it........"

Y/N slowly stood up and rose her hands high on either side as she was finally standing by herself without the help of anything. She smiled as she carefully pushed her chair to the other side and started walking toward it like a small infant.

Her legs shock as she almost fell multiple times until she reached there and sat down breathing heavily.

"I did it! Just with some more practice maybe I can walk again...." Y/N said happily. She tried getting up again and that was when the bathrooms door was opened and she fell down on the floor.

"Hey kitten, are you okay?" Seungri asked as he walked toward Y/N. "Did you try to kill yourself again? You know all of this makes me sad!" Seungri said.

He picked Y/N up and placed her in her wheelchair and then pushed her to her room and then placed her on her bed as he caressed her checks.

"You look more beautiful than any day...." Seungri whispered. Y/N slapped his hand away as she glared at him. "Wow baby girl....you have got that anger issues....I will see you tomorrow." Seungri said. He winked at Y/N before he left and she shivered as she thought of how disgusting it was.

Y/N lied on her bed and sighed loudly as she thought about Taehyun. Was he worried about her? What is he doing now? Is he okay.....

Y/N suddenly got up and slapped her checks.

"No! I need to practice so that I can save myself!" Y/N said. She started practicing walking until she heard some loud horrible screams coming from downstairs.

"What was that?" Y/N wondered as she quickly got on her wheel chair and went downstairs. She saw some blood on the stairs and when she reached, she saw the dead body of that maid as Seungri was holding a gun with a sick smile on his face.

Y/N gasped as she covered her mouth and Seungri turned around to face her as he noticed her. "Oh baby girl....what are you doing here?" Seungri asked. "You.....YOU KILLED HER!" Y/N cried.

"So what? I kill people all the time." Seungri said. "But you promised me that you won't kill her!" Y/N said furiously. "You are innocent aren't you? I am a mafia. A mafia never keep his promise. This is a lesson for you sweety." Seungri said.

Y/N quickly pushed her chair back to her room and locked the door. Seungri laughed as he slowly followed her and knocked on the door. "Y/N.....You better open this door now." Sungri said.

Y/N didn't look behind her and instead she opened the balcony door and held strongly to the curtains.

"Well....even if I die down there.....at least I will die free!" Y/N told herself. Seungri got annoyed when Y/N didn't reply and started kicking the door strongly.

"Y/N OPEN THIS F***** DOOR RIGHT NOW!" Seungri shouted. Y/N only closed her eyes as she forcefully pulled her legs up and stood on the edge of the balcony. She jumped and screamed loudly.

"F***" Seungri used his gun to shot the door knob and entered inside to see the balcony door open. He quickly ran there and saw Y/N holding to the curtains strongly.

Y/N tried to quickly go down but Seungri started to pull the curtains up. "BITCH YOU ARE OVER ONCE YOU GET HERE." Seungri said.

Y/N tried to let go of the curtain but Seungri held her hair instead and made her shout loudly. He pulled her up and then threw her on the ground.

"Is this how you repay my kindness? The way I treated you in a god way but you are spoiled...." Seungri said. He walked toward Y/N and held her from her collar to slap her again making her fall down.

"Don't think that I care about you just because I call you with pet names or because I am giving you sweet treatment.....I tried hard during the few last days to find what is the special thing Taehyun founded in you but you are all worthless.....Even stray dogs wouldn't want to f*** you!" Seungri said.

He pulled Y/N from her hair again as he started to beat her up. She cried loudly as she tried to fight back but she was too weak.

It was few minutes until Seungri threw Y/N on the ground and adjusted his tie. "This teaches you not to mess with me.....what a worthless garbage." Seungri said. He walked toward the door and saw some servants standing there.

"I am leaving to Korea today. Don't feed her or treat her wounds. Just leave her like that. And if she tried to run away....kill her." Seungri said. All the servants nodded their heads as they bowed and the left closing the door and leaving Y/N alone in the darkness crying.

Danielle sighed loudly as she was standing in front of her house holding heavy bags of grocery and saw two pairs of shoes there. She tried to hold all the bags with one hand as she took of her shoes and opened the door.

"Dad, are you home?" Danielle asked as she entered inside. She placed the grocery bags at the kitchen and glanced at the living room to see her father sleeping while holding a soju bottle in his hand as the T.V was on.

She sighed as she walked toward the living room and turned off the T.V. She looked around and noticed that her father's phone was on as it was on the end table.

Danielle got very curious and picked it up to see some messages between her father and Mr. Jung, her father best friend.

Mr. Jung

500000$ remained.

Don't forget about that!

Mr. Lee

I know!

But can you give me some more time?

Mr. Jung

So what?

You can smoke and drink all day while gambling until you die without paying your debts?

Mr. Lee

I promise to pay all the money!

Just give me some more time.

Mr. Jung

You know you have the other choice which benefit us all, especially your daughter.

My son is good and decent.

Mr. Lee

I am not sure about that.....

Mr. Jung

Well, either you say yes to my offer or pay your debts by Sunday or else I am suing you, friend.

"Shit...." Danielle quickly turned the phone off as she got up and walked toward the door as she wore her coat and shoes and quickly ran outside. She took the bus and rode on it as she connected her hands together.

"Did he use all the money I gave him for gambling instead of paying off our debts? Shit...." Danielle mumbled as she looked outside the window and the ride felt very slow as if it was an eternity to reach Mr. Jung's house.

Danielle got off the bus after she paid and quickly ran toward the last house at the end that was more like a mansion. She knocked on the door and a boy opened the door and sighed as he saw her.

"What's up, stalker?" The boy asked as he placed his hand on the door preventing Danielle from walking in. She only rolled her eyes as she rose her fist.

"I don't have time for this, Jaeho! Is your father inside?" Danielle asked. "Why? You are here to ask for my hand?" Jaeho asked sarcastically and Danielle only glared at him as she kicked his leg strongly and entered inside.

She walked toward the living room where she saw an old man figure sitting down. She walked there and bowed.

"It's nice to see you again, Mr. Jung." Danielle said as she bowed. "Is that you, Dani? Come and have a seat." Mr. Jung said. Danielle smiled lightly as she walked toward the coaches and sat there.

"What brings you here?" Mr. Jung asked. "I actually wanted to ask you about my father's debt....did he pay it off?" Danielle asked. Mr. Jung sighed as he looked at his stick he was holding.

"He didn't pay it yet...." Mr. Jung said. "What? B-But I just gave him the money to pay it! Did he use it in something else?" Danielle asked. "Actually.....Your father told me he had the money but then wasted it on gambling." Mr. Jung said.

Danielle sighed as she covered her face not knowing what to do with her father. "But there is another way in which he can pay off her debt, without using money...." Mr. Jung said. "What is it?" Danielle asked.

"Marry Jaeho, then I am going to let go of the debt your father have." Mr. Jung said. "DAD! What the hell was that!" Jaeho screamed as he came inside and sat down beside his father. "There is no way I am marrying this masculine creature!" Jaeho said as he looked at Danielle with half an eye.

"Nor do I want to marry you but I have to do it for my father!" Danielle said. "D-"

"Then tell your father about it and if he aggress, we are all set." Mr. Jung said. "Thank you for your kindness. I will get going now." Danielle said. She bowed one last time before leaving and going back to home.

Danielle entered her house and a bottle was thrown near her face making a small scratch on her check. "Where the f where you?" Mr. Lee asked as he was about to fall down.

"Dad....you are drunk....let me prepare some soup for you...." Danielle said. She tried to help her father but he pushed her down making her fall.

"You were out to search for her again, am I wrong? SHE LEFT US WITH HER DAUGHTER THIRTEEN YEARS AGO AND NOW THEY ARE NOT A PART OF US!" Mr. Lee shouted.

"I was out to sort your debt problem! I can't believe that you wasted all the money I worked hard for!" Danielle said. Mr. Lee only laughed as he lied on the door.

"So, will you marry Jaeho and help your old man?" Mr. Lee asked. "Do I have any other choice anyway?" Danielle asked as she got up. "What a faithful daughter...."

Y/N turned around as she was breathing heavily feeling that she might die and second now as her whole body hurt her a lot. She was left here without any help or food for three days and she didn't even have the power to cry or ask for help.

Y/N's room door was opened slightly and a small boy entered inside as he looked at Y/N and hid behind one of the counters.

Y/N vision was blurry yet she saw him. She extended her hand toward him and he held it.

"D-Does it hurt?" The boy asked. Y/N weakly nodded her head. "Wait here...." The boy said. He walked outside the room and then came back in while holding a plate of cookies and milk. "Let me help you." The boy said.

He helped Y/N to sit down and fed her the cookies he had and helped her I drinking the milk. Y/N smiled lightly as she got some power now.

"What is your name?" Y/N asked. "I am called Daniel." Daniel said. "You have a pretty name....thank you for helping me...." Y/N said as she patted on the boys head and he smiled.

"What about you? Beautiful noona, what is your name?" Daniel asked. "Me? I am called Y/N." Y/N said. "You have a pretty name! But what are you doing here?" Daniel asked.

"I am here as a hostage since my fiancée is hated by Seungri." Y/N said. "He hates you too! He is always the worst. If he ever saw me, he ends up beating me up." Daniel said.

"What are you doing here by the way? Why is a little kid here among other mafia members?" Y/N asked. "I don't know....I was raised up in this house and I never walked outside it." Daniel said.

"That's very mean...." Y/N said. "I know!" Daniel said.

It was at that moment when Y/N's room door opened and Daniel quickly crept under the bed and hid there.

"Is there anyone in here?" The maid asked as she walked in. "NO....what are you doing here?" Y/N asked. "I thought you were dead but here you are living well....that's probably how you survived being by that Cold Kang side." The maid said and left.

"You can come out now." Y/N said. Daniel walked out and sighed in relief. "If she saw me there then I would have died." Daniel said. Y/N had a sad smile on her face as she examined Daniel's face and saw some scars there.

"Hey Daniel.....have you ever wanted to go outside here and see how the world is like?" Y/N asked. "It has always been my dream! I only saw videos and read books.....Seungri never allows me to go outside saying that I was a mistake...." Daniel said.

"So your parents aren't here?" Y/N asked. "No....but what about you? How are your parents like?" Daniel asked. "I don't know my father since he died when I was only five but my mother was a good and beautiful doctor." Y/N said.

"Was?" Daniel asked. "Yes....she is in the sky now with my dad...." Y/N said as a tear slid down her face. "I am really sorry...." Daniel said. Y/N wiped her tears away and held his hand as she smiled.

"That's okay. You know something? I promise to get the both of us out here as soon as possible and take you to somewhere fun." Y/N said. "Is that for real? You are really kind!" Daniel said as he hugged Y/N tightly but the happiness for the two didn't last long.

Seungri opened Y/N's room door strongly and walked toward Daniel as he held him from his collar and threw him on the ground strongly as he started kicking him more strongly.

"STOP THAT RIGHT NOW!" Y/N cried. Seungri glared at her as he held her from her collar.

"You see....something came up and we need to leave this place. If you value yours and his life...then follow what I say...." Seungri said.

"The articles were published few minutes ago and they seem to shock the citizens a bit." Danielle said. "That's okay, as long as no one fights Taehyun now we are all good." Seulgi said.

"What about Y/N? Are you sure the plan will work out well and she will come back?" Danielle asked. "Yeah, trust Taehyun. He knows what to do more than anyone else." Seulgi said.

"Sir, Should I call V now?" Ryujin asked. "Wait for a while, is he out now?" Taehyun asked. "He sent me a message few minutes ago saying that he was out and on his way to the airport. But....are you sure she wil be there?" Ryujin asked.

"I am 100% sure of that...." Taehyun said.

Seungri placed some sunglasses on Y/N as he adjusted Daniel's hat and then smirked.

"Oh don't we look like a great family now?" Seungri said. Y/N only ignored him as she held Daniel's hand strongly. "I see you two are close now...." Seungri said. He walked to the one of the guards and talked to him and then left.

Y/N looked around searching for an opportunity to run away but it was impossible with the two guards standing in front of her.

"I will go to the bathroom really quickly." One of the guards said. Y/N wanted to run away but knew it would be dangerous risk.

Suddenly the guard standing there started pushing Y/N's chair as he held Daniel's hand making Y/N surprised.

"Long time no see....You lost a lot of weight." A voice said. "Y-You came here? H-How????"

"That doesn't matter....I came here to save you....."

Is Y/N finally escaping?

-Who do you think is the one who saved her?

Please don't forget to vote, share, and comment 🍃

Wait for the next chapter next Saturday!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 8K 33
[COMPLETED] Falling inlove with your BESTFRIEND is pretty normal and it's fine, right? - Started: October 2, 2019 Ended: April 17, 2020
16.9K 582 24
Y/n : Wanna stay with me? Taehyung: who would like to stay with a playgirl? Started on 26/9/2022 Ended on 19/2/2023
123K 4K 33
Beomgyu has a boyfriend who isn't really treating him well.. Taehyun will save him :) Side ship: Yeonbin - Started: November 25th 2021 Ended: June 29...
17.1K 220 35
"y/n please, I don't want you to leave me! Please, forgive me!" Start: 19 September 2023 End: TBC Read on to find out more abo...