rodrick heffley x reader

Oleh spdrrwebs

i love roderick i'm sorry :) Lebih Banyak

uno
two
drie
четири
пять
six
huit
neun
ten

siete

5K 115 50
Oleh spdrrwebs

i grab some books from my locker and shove them into my backpack. ben leans against the locker next to me. i sip my backpack up and turn to him. "hi." i say smiling. "heyyy, sooo i'm having a party tonight and i want you to come." he says. as he talks i can't help but look past him, to rodrick and heather. "so will you be there?" he asks. "huh?" i ask looking back to him. "oh, yeah. i'll be there." i say. "great! i'll ask rodrick if he can take you." ben says. i smile and nod. rodrick walks over to to us and puts his elbow on bens shoulder. "what're you two talking about." rodrick asks. i put my hand on bens arm. "ben here was just talking to me about this party he's having tonight." i say smiling. rodrick lightly hits ben in the side. "dude! you didn't even tell me!" he says. "i was gonna! i just had to tell the hot babe first." he says and winks at me. "stop it." i say flirting. "could you give y/n a ride?" ben asks rodrick. "uh..sure i guess. can heather come?" rodrick asks. ben shrugs and nods. i shut my locker. "i'm gonna go." i say. "oh! i'll walk you to class." ben says. "actually i'm skipping and going to smoke outside." i say. "oh." ben says knowing he doesn't smoke. "who cares about sixth period anyway?" i ask. "cya." i add and sling my backpack over my shoulder. i got to the farthest stairwell that no one uses. i reach the second floor and go out the door to the roof that says "door will set alarm" but it really doesn't.

i smoke for a bit before i'm startled by a voice. "ms l/n. i'm gonna need you to come with me." the principal says. "shit." i whisper under my breath and stomp out the cigarette. i follow the principal inside, down the stairs, and to his office. "sit." he says. i sigh and sit down. "do you want to try and explain yourself?" he asks. i look down at my hands knowing there's no way out of this. "first you skip class!" he yells. "and then i find you smoking on the roof?!" he continues. the bell rings and kids file out of the classrooms. rodrick and ben walk past the principals office and i try to look as bored as possible. rodrick gives me a worried look. ben grabs him and they walk to their next class. greg passes the office too and frowns at me. once all the kids are in their classrooms i begin to cry and give him some sob story.  "everything's just been so hard lately. i've been so stressed." i sob. he sighs. "look y/n, you're a good kid. you make good grades. i hate to see you throwing all of that away." he says. "i know! i know. i'm trying to hard to get everything back together." i say wiping my eyes. "i'll let it slide this time. but if i catch you again i'm going to have to suspend you. i'll excuse you from the two classes you missed." he says. "thank you so much!" i say. "you're welcome, now hurry up and get to eight period." "thank you so much sir you won't regret it." i say slinging my backpack over my shoulder. "before i go to class can i use the restroom?" i ask. he nods. "but you better hurry if you're ten minutes late to class they'll actually mark it down. right now you've only missed five." he says. i smile and walk out of the office. i hurry to the bathroom to wipe my mascara ,that dripped, away. i quickly walk through the halls to the classroom. i open the door and try to hide the smug look on my face. "ms l/n, you're almost late. take a seat." the teacher says. "i'm so sorry." i say and walk to the back of the class. i take my seat next to greg. "are you in trouble?" he asks. i notice ben and rodrick looking back at me. "nope! i got off easy. all you have to do is tell him some sob story and he lets you free." i try and say quietly. greg just smiles at me and shakes his head.

the bell finally rings and everyone quickly gathers their things and speeds out of the class. i walk out the class with greg and he puts his arm around my shoulder. "you're such a badass." he says. i laugh. rowley catches up to us. "y/n i saw you in the principals, are you okay?" he asks. "yeah i'm fine." i say. we walk to the parking lot expecting to ride with rodrick but heather sits in the front seat. "y'know what, i'm gonna walk. doesn't that sound fun?" i say. "uhh, no not at all." greg says opening the back door to rodricks van. "yeah, it's supposed to rain y/n. you should just ride with us." rowley says. "i've always loved the rain, i'll see you guys later." i say and start to walk off. rodricks van zooms past me.

i walk for awhile until i find a trail that leads to a little bench in the woods. it's still visible to the road but i like how the trees just kinda surround it. i sit down on the bench and put my backpack next to me. i feel little raindrops on my face and i sigh.

the rain comes fast. within ten minutes i'm completely soaked. at some point i start crying and my tears get mixed with the raindrops. it's like fucking waterfalls outta my eyes man. i start to shiver from the cold rain. a familiar van parks on the street by the trail. i put my head in my hands and cry harder. rodrick walks up to me and sits down on the bench next to me. i can't look up at him. i don't want to. he puts his arm around me. "let's get you home."

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1M 44.9K 90
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
2.1M 111K 63
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
979K 53.2K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
478K 10.1K 37
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.