Inked Heart - Mafia!Kirishima...

By ajax_069xX

After being framed, wrongly accused and expelled for being a "villain", Kirishima decides to go to his father... More

Your Quirk
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Quick Head's Up
Summer Special Part 1
Summer Special Part Two
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Kirishima's Birthday Special
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
🍋 Twenty-Nine 🍋
Thirty
🍋 Epilogue 🍋
Author's Note + Fanart Dump
For my fellow Honkai: Star Rail lovers...
Boothill Fanfic is Out!

Fourteen

1.2K 29 18
By ajax_069xX

The first week of your second year went by quickly. You went over your notes daily and filled in your homework the best you could. It was exhausting at first, but you managed to complete it.

You were, however, ecstatic for this upcoming weekend. Kirishima had promised you a date on Saturday, which was planned at the local amusement park. Of course you had to see your parents first, and possibly break the news to them that you were now dating your best friend of sixteen years. Knowing Eijirou, he probably already told his father.

As you filled out the last of your worksheet, you let out a sigh as you relieved your hand from the cramping that had started to form. You put your pencil neatly away before stretching your arms and heading down to the common room.

As you reached the floor level, you let out a yawn before joining Tokoyami and Koda on the couch. "You look tired, (L/N)," Tokoyami observed, Koda nodding in agreement. "Ah, it's not a big deal. I've just been studying," you answered as Mina and a few of the girls came into the room.

"But you're always studying," Mina complained. "Studying isn't that bad, Mina. Intelligence is a good attribute to being a hero, analyzing and calculating, along with many other skills could help with heroic duties," you muttered. You felt awkward as your classmates started to stare at you, and quickly shrunk away. "Did I say something wrong?" You asked, cocking an eyebrow.

"(Name)'s so cool!" Midoriya cried, tears erupting from his eyes. "I agree with (L/N)! Intelligence is a great thing to have when fulfilling the duties of a hero!" Iida shouted, making his usual hand movements.

You yawned again, stretching your arms until you heard a satisfying pop. "Who's turn is it to make dinner tonight?" Jirou asked, appearing from the stairs. "Mine, dammit," Bakugou huffed, getting up from his spot in the chair and stomping off to the kitchen to start his cooking.

You felt better knowing that Bakugou was going to cook, good food after a long day was more than pleasant. "I'm gonna go add some more notes in my books. I'll see you guys when dinner's ready," you said, walking back up the stairs and into your dorm room.

You didn't think you'd feel this exhausted. But from studying for about three to four hours, classes, and Aizawa's ruthless training, it wore you out. Before entering your second year, you knew it was going to be more difficult. You just didn't imagine it would be this hard.

Your arms were stiff from physical training and your mind was numb from studying for hours on end. The strain your quirk had on your body didn't help at all.

After training, you began to see hallucinations and having dizzy spells. Your arms felt torn apart and your mind had headaches off and on. Oh, the wonders of having a quirk. You scratched at your neck as you picked up your pencil once more and opened your notebooks. As you wrote, you began to feel much more tired.

Your eyes struggled to stay open as you wrote, before you gave in and laid your head in your arms on your desk, falling into a short slumber.

***

Mina had to wake you up so you could eat. You whined when she did, ready to go back to sleep immediately. "Mina.." you whined, pulling your head up from your arms. "Get up, (Name)! Dinner's ready," the pinkette said to you.

You groaned as you stood up from your desk and followed her out, rubbing your eyes to wake yourself up. "You need to relax (Name)," Ochaco told you once you entered the common area. You let out another yawn before Iida continued for her. "Uraraka is right. Studying is good, yes, but sleep is also mandatory as well!"

"I'll be fine, guys. Have you seen what Aizawa looks like?" You replied, grabbing a bowl and scooping yourself some curry. "Yes, but you don't really want to look like him, do you?" Sero added. You shook your head before you started to eat.

Your full belly didn't help your urge to stay awake. "I'm gonna head up to bed. I see my parents tomorrow anyway," you told Mina, pointing to the stairs before waving her good night.

Once you were in your room, you locked it and took a quick shower. Once you were changed, you sent a text bidding Kirishima good night before you crawled into your inviting bed.

***

You woke the next morning feeling fresh and ready. You changed quickly and ran a brush through your hair before grabbing a small bag that you packed the day before.

As you reached the common room, you saw that most of your classmates were already up. "See you on Monday, (Name)!" Ochaco shouted, some of your classmates echoing. You heard footsteps behind you as you walked out of the building, and inwardly groaned when you realized who it was.

"(Name)! Can I walk you home?" Kaminari asked, jogging to walk in step with you. You shook your head, saying that you would be fine. "Awe, c'mon. It's just one little walk," Kaminari pressed, wrapping his arm around your shoulders. "I said no, Kaminari," you mumbled, beginning to grow uncomfortable.

"You'll be fine. Just let me walk you home," he insisted. You shrugged his arm off of you and started to walk faster, not wanting to be anywhere near him. As you pulled away from him, you opened your phone and sent a text to Kirishima.

To Eijirou ❤️

Kaminari's following me and is insisting to walk me home. Can you come pick me up?

9:47 am

Read

From Eijirou ❤️

I'll be there in two minutes. Share your location.

9:47 am

Read

You did as you were told, eager to get away from the blonde that was following you.

You shared your location with Eijirou ❤️!

From Eijirou ❤️

On my way.

9:49 am

Read

You let out a breath of relief, but that relief was short lived when you felt an arm snake around your waist. "How about a date? I can treat ya to something," Kaminari told you, grinning. It didn't sound like a request to you. More of a demand.

"I'm sorry, Kaminari, but my answer is no. Now please, stop touching me," you said, your voice raising with anger. "Awe, why? I'm not hurting you, am I?" He whispered, his hand trailing down to your rear. You immediately pulled away from him, slapping his arm as you did.

"Stop touching me, Kaminari!" You shouted, rage burning in your eyes. "I wasn't hurting you! Why is it such a big deal? You let damn Kirishima hang around you!" He argued. "Because he actually listens to me when I tell him to stop! You're making me uncomfortable!" You retorted.

Kaminari rolled his eyes and went to grab your wrist, but a familiar hand stopped him. "They said to stop touching them," Kirishima hissed, tightening his grip on Kaminari's wrist. "Hey, man! We were gonna go on a date here!" Kaminari huffed, more angry that the redhead showed up.

"Funny. They never agreed to a date. Plus, they're going on a date with me today," the taller male replied, hatred lacing his voice. You hid behind your boyfriend and whispered a small "thank you" to him. "Now, (Name) and I have things to do. C'mon Doll," Kirishima muttered, ready to get Kaminari out of his sight

"What? (Name)! Why are you going on a date with him?!" Kaminari shouted, balling his hands into fists. "I'm their boyfriend, dipshit," Kirishima hissed, putting his hand on the small of your back. He proved his point by using his index finger to tilt your head upwards and gave a quick kiss on the lips.

"Bye now," Kirishima taunted, waving his hand in the air. Kaminari's face was red with anger as he watched his main rival lead you away.

"Dammit. That damned Kirishima. I got rid of him. Why does he still hang around my (Name)?" Kaminari whispered to himself. But it was loud enough for the person around the corner to hear, and he stopped recording.

Bakugou replayed the video quietly, picking out any words that were missed. He then focused on what Kaminari said towards the end. Got rid of Shitty Hair? The ash blonde thought. The gears turned in his mind until the truth came to him.

I need to show this to Aizawa, Bakugou thought. He watched Kaminari storm off in the direction he was originally going before running back to the dorms.

***

As Kirishima led you to his car, you could feel the anger radiated off him. Once you were both in it, he spoke. "He didn't hurt ya, did he?" He asked. You shook your head. "Ya didn't actually agree to a date with him, did you?" You shook your head again.

"I'm sorry I didn't show up sooner," he mumbled, reaching across and placing his hand on your knee. You put your hand over it and rubbed his larger one with your thumb. "It's not your fault, Eijirou. He just doesn't know the meaning of the word 'no'," you told him. "I know, but if I had picked you up at the gate, this wouldn't have happened," he replied.

"Eijirou, look at me," you said, using your free hand and putting it on his cheek. He turned his head to face you, his red orbs looking into your (e/c) ones. You saw regret and sorrow, mixed with anger and rage. "It's not your fault, okay? It wouldn't have happened if he listened to me the first time," you mumbled. He gave a soft smile before gently kissing your lips, letting himself melt into it.

"Let's go see your parents before our date, yeah?" He offered, taking his hand off your knee to start the car. You nodded before he gave you another quick peck before he pulled out of his parking spot and drove to your house.

***

As Kirishima pulled into your driveway, he began to grow nervous. He didn't know why. He knew your parents loved him. But he was going to tell them that you two were dating. He even had flowers in his car for your mother.

Your parents always teased you two about being a couple, but this time you actually were. You grabbed his hand to try and ease his nerves, to which he smiled at. He helped you out of his car, lacing his hand with yours as he led you to the house.

You didn't have to knock, seeing as how you originally lived here. When you entered, however, your mother greeted you in a big hug.

"(Name)! I see you've brought Eijirou," your mother grinned, happily taking the flowers Kirishima bought for her. You fought back a small blush before nodding. You conversed with your parents, Eijirou saying a few sentences, but the topic was still hanging in the air.

"When are you two going to go on your first date?" Your father teased. Kirishima flushed and rubbed the back of his neck as you looked away. "Actually, we're going on our first date today, sir," Kirishima answered, grabbing your hand and rubbing soothing circles with his thumb.

"Nah, you're pulling my leg," your father replied. You both shook your heads and waited for your parents' response.

"Damn, finally," your father groaned. "I'll allow you two to go out, but if you ever hurt them in any way-" "Dad," you interrupted. "I'm kidding. I know Eijirou wouldn't do anything like that," your father chuckled, slapping Kirishima on the back.

"You kids better get going. Be back by nine, don't do drugs, and don't get into any trouble," your mother added, ushering you two out the door. "Have fun!" She chimed, closing the door on you.

You both looked at each other and shrugged, sharing a short laugh before you headed to his car.

***

Your phone vibrated in your pocket as you walked around the amusement park, hand in hand with Kirishima.

Your smile turned into a frown when you saw the ID, and unfortunately, Kirishima noticed. "Hey, what's the matter?" He asked, stopping to sit on a bench next to you. "Nothing, just Kaminari's texting me," you answered.

Kirishima pressed his lips in a tight line as he read the messages over your shoulder.

From Kaminari

Can we pleeeeeeeaaase go on a date? Just one?

11:54 am

Read

To Kaminari

No.

11:54 am

Read

From Kaminari

Why not? Because of stupid Kirishima?

11:55 am

Read

You blocked Kaminari. Click here to undo.

You put your phone on silent and back in your pocket as Kirishima snickered at your reaction. You had a pout on your face as he laughed at you before he kissed it away. "Let's go get some lunch, yeah?" He asked, grabbing your hand and standing up. You grinned and nodded, following him towards the food area of the park.

***

"It's already 6:30?" Kirishima asked himself as he checked his watch. You were busy licking your (f/f) ice cream off your cone as you watched him. "Eijirou, it's dripping," you warned, as his ice cream started to drip off the side of the cone. "Shit!" He hissed, grabbing a napkin and wiping it off. You giggled at his reaction as a pout made its way onto his lips. You pinched his cheek as he whined before you started heading towards the exit.

"I know we just had ice cream, but are ya still hungry? We can go to that little cafe you like," he offered, throwing his napkin away. You nodded at him as he licked his thumb and wiped the ice cream's leftovers from the corner of your lip. "My, my, (Name). Yer a messy eater," he teased. You blushed and pouted, before you poked him in the stomach.

Kirishima chuckled before he took your hand and started swinging it back and forth, careful not to cause any pain to your arm. "Yer so cute, ya know that?" He smiled, sticking his tongue out at you. You furrowed your brows and poked him in the stomach once more, but he only laughed.

***

As you left the cafe, you felt safe with Kirishima by your side. You two pretty much talked the whole time, and it got rather late. "I should probably be taking you home now," he muttered, opening the door to his car. You whined and pouted as he entered his side of the door, not ready for your day to end.

He laughed and smiled at you, starting the engine and pulling out onto the road. "I know baby, we'll have to go out for another date sometime soon," he muttered, taking your hand in his larger one. You blushed at the sudden nickname but brushed it off, letting him rub circles with his thumb into your hand.

"We're here, with five minutes to spare," he murmured, putting the car into park and taking his hands off the wheel. He unbuckled your seat belt before he did his and leaned over to your side of the vehicle.

The kiss he gave you was passionate and slow, letting you keep up with him. It started to get rougher and heated as he continued to kiss you, his lips molding with yours. A knock on the driver's side window interrupted your little make out session and made you both jolt, and Kirishima's head hit the roof of his car. He rubbed his head in pain as he locked eyes with your father, who gave him a grin and a thumbs up.

Your face made Kirishima's hair envious as it exploded in red hues of embarrassment. You hopped out of the car, going to Kirishima's window, which was rolled down as he had a small conversation with your father, which you couldn't hear. "(F/N)! Quit embarrassing them and get your ass in here! Let them say goodbye to each other!" Your mother shouted. You watched your father scamper off towards the house as Kirishima chuckled at your red cheeks.

"I better head off. I'll text you so we can plan another date, yeah?" The male asked, cocking an eyebrow. You nodded as he smiled, caressing your cheek with his calloused hand. "I'll see ya later, Doll," he mumbled, reaching his head out the window to give you one last peck. "Love ya!" He chimed as you walked away to the porch, waving at you. "Love you too, Eijirou!" You replied.

You watched as he drove away and out of sight before you walked into your house.

"I can't wait for the wedding. You two are having kids, right?"

"Dad!"

————————————————————

2821 WORDS!!! I'm so proud of myself.

(F/N) = Father's Name

I really enjoyed writing this chapter, drama, fluff, and much longer. It took a while, yes, but I had fun writing it! Hope you guys enjoyed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86K 3.1K 39
"𝙼𝚘𝚖, 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎'𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚘..?" A little boy (you) gets left alone in a small apartment up to the age of five forced to take care of himself. ...
310K 13.9K 31
Class 1-A decided to go see a movie one weekend. Once they got there, they picked out a horror movie. Midoriya has been terrified of horror movies hi...
761 74 36
This Story is based on my Roleplay with a Kirishima, And I hope this turns out to be Good! 🙏 I do not own Kirishima or any of the MHA Characters and...
58.2K 1K 9
(Discontinued!) When she was little, Izumi Midoriya lost her mother and was taken in by her father, whom she never met. But he seems to have differen...