Temporary Beach

由 AngeleahRain

Maddi moves to Australia at only 23 years old. She thought she needed a fresh start, since she'd decided agai... 更多

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen

Introduction

22 1 1
由 AngeleahRain

Hi, welcome to my newest book! The main character is entirely inspired by my best friend @_MadisonBowles_. She's an incredible person, so it was only fitting for me to write a book about her. Harry Styles happens to be her biggest celebrity crush, even since she was a kid, which I think most of us can relate to. 

Hopefully this book not only meets her expectations, but exceeds them. She's done so much for me, and this is the absolute least I can do. We tend to get on each others nerves, but I love her and I'm not sure where I'd be without her. 

If you're ever in need of a friend, you should reach out to her, because I truly couldn't have asked for a better one. Everyone deserves a Maddi in their life, even if she is annoying lmao. 

DISCLAIMER:

I decided against making Harry famous in this book, because I personally think it'd fit the storyline better. None of the members from One Direction exist in this book because, again, I felt as though it'd better suit the storyline I have in mind. 

END OF DISCLAIMER.

This book seems like it'll be a really fun project, and I can't wait to continue writing it. 

I really hope you enjoy the book!

Always,

– Angeleah 

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

31.2K 625 56
"You can let it go You can throw a party full of everyone you know And not invite your family, 'cause they never showed you love You don't have to be...
753 25 7
Your life long best friend, Deidre, invites you on a two week beach vacation to get you out of a mental funk. What she fails to tell you, though, is...
8M 492K 110
Bailey is taking her yearly flight to her father's house in Florida for the summer. When her plane gets delayed, she's forced to spend a few hours at...
3K 61 30
Thalia bears the weight of the world on her back. She has no family, no friends, and nothing to live for. When she's stuck in an elevator with Harry...