Smitten Anyway

By Gayatrikothuri

Angelina and Jacob may like or strongly dislike each other but they are smitten anyway. ***** Drew is Angelin... More

About The Book
Achievements
Cast
Chapter 1 : First Day Drama
Chapter 2 : The Drama Continues...
Chapter 3 : Retaliation
Chapter 4 : Let The War Begin Part 1
Chapter 5 : Let The War Begin Part 2
Chapter 6 : Fraternizing With The Enemy
Chapter 7 : Hate Is A Very Strong Word
Chapter 8 : Untamed Night
Chapter 9 : Revelations Part 1
Chapter 10 : Revelations Part 2
Chapter 11 : Maybe History Is Repeating Itself
Chapter 12 : Clubs And Cheerleading Tryouts
Chapter 13 : Google Can Never Fail Me
Chapter 14 : Our Bonding Is More Important
Chapter 15 : Prank War And Cell phones
Chapter 16 : Truce
Chapter 17: New Beginnings
Cover and Banners
Chapter 18: I Will Always Love You
Chapter 19: Sleepover
Chapter 20: Jealousy
Chapter 21: Anything For You
Chapter 22: Business Party
Chapter 23: Dad's Baby Girl
Chapter 24: Our Own Always
Chapter 25: Dating Within Friend Group is Awful
Chapter 26: Crazy Is The New Normal
Chapter 27: Hyping Up The School Spirits

My Interview

71 18 16
By Gayatrikothuri

Hey everyone! As many of you may know Smitten Anyway had got 2nd place in Judge's Choice category under Teen Fiction genre in Teenfic Awards by TEEN_FIX Community.

So one of the prizes was a free interview and mine was taken by deeksha_8057. It was lovely taking to you and the interview was great.

So I have revealed a lot of things in this interview including how I initially started writing smitten anyway and my views about a lot of things including teenage. So here are the screenshots of the interview!

Oh you know my middle name now. *gasps* Actually Gayatri Ramya is my first name, don't ask.

So here is how Smitten Anyway started!!! Special reveal, the first person to read the horrible first draft was my best friend vanii3105. And the second and third ones are not on wattpad so can't tag them. Only three people had read it at first. Love you so much!

But I am an okay singer. And who doesn't like to watch web series and movies! And this is a community for readers.

Thanks you so much for your love and support. I love you guys so much. And special thank you to you Honey_Money_.

This is an honest answer and something even I have gone through. Love yourself first and don't lose yourself in trying to plesse everyone.

Who doesn't love a good laugh? And humor mixed with drama? Count me in! And sorry byt bad boys are overrated. I love them and all but no one can deny a gentleman.

Trust me I have missed out a lot of book and during the answer I was only thinking about wattpad books. But there are so many published books I love that I couldn't include them all. As for wattpad just check out my reading list.

I want to ask this to you all as well actually. It would help me make mine better too.

That came from my heart and I may even fight for it.

Those are some big words but that's what I want to achieve.

Thank you wattpad reviewers, judges, communities, my friends (including wattpad ones), readers... DidI miss anyone? Anyways I love you all to the moon and back.

Please silent readers I need your opinions so you see that comment option that's for you. I reply to almost all the comments. I have to leave some so as to not start a war or reveal to much but that's it. So I will get back to you! And I love constructive criticism so that's welcome in case you were stopping because of that.

Now this is something you all have to agree with me on. It's like period.

Who needs another addiction when there is wattpad?

Be human! Don't be ashamed to be human! If anyone doesn't let you to be then ignore them, I know it's hard but try. I made the mistake that's why I don't want you all to.

Even I admitted of still having soceity's impact in my life. But I think deep down we all have a certain impact but that's definitely not more than the impacts friends have in our lives. I love all my friends so much that words are less to describe how much.

What do all think?

Did I do justice? Because I love all the friends I have made on sovial media especially here but there are people looking to scam us. So we have to be careful as well.

There are three more questions after this but I have reached my limit *pouts*

They were about if I liked the interview and about the community so I will just sum it up for you all.

So I was asked to tell a few words about their community. And I am going to quote this one actually.

"I think your community is doing a great job by helping teenagers. As a teenager we have problems that others may think are not relevant. But they are relevant to us. And many of us are indecisive and sometimes tend to make bad decisions. We are also impulsive and may do things we regret lster so some support would be good."

Then I was asked if I liked the interview and if I had any suggestions. I said of course I liked it and it's really awesome and all the answers came from my heart. And that I have no suggestions since it's awesome.

I was then asked if I have any questions, so I asked where they got the idea of creating a whole community to help teenagers. Because even if I post things, I never thought of going to duch lentghs. This is tgeanswer I got.

It's just that they are also teenager and who else can understand teenagers better than teenagers. Most of their members are teenagers. And they are trying to help as many teenagers as they can.

So this is it, the interview comes to an end! Actually it took more than an hour but it was really productive.

I hope you all like it and do share your views about it.

You all can read the interview directly from their book 'Rendevouz with Teens' if you want.

Have a great day/night ahead!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

963K 48.5K 43
"Eva!" My Brother slams the car door shut, storming over to where we sit. I roll my eyes, not wanting to deal with him. "Go home Nick." I tell him...
5.1M 216K 68
There's a story behind every person. There's a reason why they're the way they are. They aren't just like that because they want to. Something in the...
207K 8.8K 23
'Accidents happen'. That's what people say. Yet, some accidents take away from us more than others. Ethan had it all. Everything was lined up in fr...
478 97 18
" It's not about who becomes your friend but it's all about who stays . " The beginning was great , a bunch of highschoolers who are friends since m...