Having the Billionaire's Twins

By krislegg21

Emma Kelsey did not have much hope of finding love not that it mattered to her much. She was getting out of h... More

Having the Billionaire's Twins
AN
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 42

57.3K 1.8K 104
By krislegg21

Two days later Emma was released from the hospital and the journey from there to their home was an exciting one. When they came home a small party was kept in celebration of her daughters, thrown together by Hanna and Arlene. All the family had come together, even Marcus, Kim and their son Marco whom she hadn’t seen for so long. They had been in Aspen visiting Kim's family home and were now back in the US. Emma had spoken to them from time to time, not as often but there wasn't any awkwardness as she would have thought.

Another party goer she hadn't expected was Ariel and she was there up and front with her fake cooing and pretending that she liked babies. Emma subtly ignored her request of being a Godparent, not while she was still breathing. She, however didn't let Ariel ruin her party and didn't worry about her getting too close to her husband. The teddy bear was too engrossed in his babies and the keen watch he had over each as they were passed around.

Damn, he was going to get wrinkled before time as an ever-present frown remained on his face. He wanted the babies all to himself. 'Look at how cute they are?' Luka was saying before he nearly gave Jonas a heart attack 'they are going to be heartbreaker... boys will be rolling in by the dozen.' Jonas almost popped a vessel as he went and took Elle Rose from him and almost thrust the baby into her arms. Emma just kissed her baby and hand her over to Kelly.

She went and pulled Jonas away and stopped him from taking Elizabeth from Grant. 'Stop honey...'

'Did you hear what Luka said...'

'Yes I heard, and it’s too early to be thinking of such things.'

'I don't know Emma, I never think about that part. What will happen when they grow up, when they are teenagers. Hell, the thought of boys wanting to do to them what I do to you in the bedroom is...' Emma blushed and had a little pity on the man. He looked like he wanted to tear his eyes out and also like he wanted to lock the twins away. Emma chuckled and patted his back. He seemed to age a little 'What are we going to do Emma? I'm thinking All-girls school right from the beginning to the end of their education. Then I can have them work for me so I can keep watch. No guy would dear come near them. Oh and if I can't be around them, then I'll have lots of security...'

Emma glared at everyone who had stopped and listen to Jonas mad rampage, the need to laugh clear on their faces. 'Jonas stop...' he shook his head and smiled sheepishly at her. 'I have time right?' she nodded before reaching up to kiss the cutie.

The family spent the rest of the day with them, even when the babies slept they still watch them. Emma yawned again as she snuggled into her husband’s chest. Night had fallen and only Luka, Hanna and Billy remained 'I think it's time for us to go,' Hanna said softly chuckling. Jonas move to show them out because frankly she was too tired to move.

'Come baby, let's get you into bed,' Jonas helped her up the stairs and helped her get ready for bed. When they were dressed in their bed wear they went and looked in on the babies again. They were both sleeping facing each other hands almost touching. God, they were perfect 'Thank you honey.'

Emma just smile and shook her head. He had thanked her more than enough.

That night Emma slept through the night, she had been preparing for crying and such but the babies slept right through.

Came morning, Emma jumped out of bed and ran to the nursery in excitement. She couldn't wait to see her little darlings. She gave a surprised gasp to see Jonas was already there, dressed in his grey sweat pants and t-shirt holding Elizabeth, shushing her lightly 'Shhh, she was about to squeal when I came in but I didn't let her wake Elle up.' He report looking proud of himself. Emma smile and nodded coming to kiss first her daughter then her husband 'Hmmm...' she giggled and Jonas glared at her when Elizabeth's eyes fluttered open 'Now you did it...'

She didn't start crying as Jonas obviously thought but instead blinked and looked around her curiously. Her eyes shone wide and seem to take in everything 'I'm so happy she has your eyes...' he commented looking so pleased. 'Here take her. Elle Rose is waking.' She looked in the crib to see she was indeed tossing. Jonas placed Elizabeth lightly in her arms as if she would break and it caused Emma to laugh.

She rocked her lightly, staring between the baby in her arms and Jonas as he held Elle against his broad chest. God, he looked so gorgeous with the pink bundle cuddled to his chest. He looked mighty adorable, and Elle fit him perfectly. Intern the babies started whimpering signaling a time for their feeding 'Would you prefer here or the bed?' he asked.

'Here is fine, I want to try out my new rocker.' Together they walked to the corner where the rocking chair was and she sat down. Jonas deftly place a soft cushion in her lap that could help support both babies before he gently placed Elle in position. He kneeled at her feet and opened her blouse before he removed her breast and directed the babies to her nipples. They latched on immediately and started feeding. Emma smiled down happily at them before looking at Jonas who was frowning as he stare at the babies feed 'What is it?'

His eyes snap to her and he -good heavens- blushed. What was he thinking about? He shook his head frantically. Emma held his hand tightly before he could escape. 'Tell me.... please?'

He sighed and gave her a smothering look before whispering 'I'm just a little...jealous? Now I have to share you and your breast...with them...' he nodded his chin towards the babies. Emma fought hard not to laugh but it came forward anyway.

'It's a good thing we didn't have boys huh? The poor loves would have to fight off their father to get food.' She laughed out. Jonas scowled at her before it disappeared into a warm smile. They stare at each other and she almost melted. God, she loved this man. He reached up and kissed her softly and Emma felt he had the same feelings despite his meaningless confession at the hospital. For a while they just kiss until Jonas groan in discomfort.

'Kneeling here is killing me and if I don't stop I might crush the babies.' he muttered standing up. He gave her a nervous look before he walked across the room to one of the shelves. When he turned around she saw he held a small long rectangular black box 'Here this is for you.' Since she couldn't use her hands much he opened the box and took out a necklace. Emma gasped as he held it up for her to see. It was a diamond necklace and the pendant a rectangular box of emerald green encased in tiny intricate of diamond around the stone. 'I had it specially made so you can wear it all the time. Figure you wouldn't want something outrageous where you can only wear to parties and such. And I want you to always wear it on...' he smiled before he went all serious 'This along with my ring, should never come off. It signifies everything to me, your eyes, and now the babies’ eyes. Promise me you will never take it off?'

Emma felt the wetness on her face but she didn't care as she nodded her head vigorously. He reached up and kissed her before wiping the tears away 'Oh and it’s also engraved. At the top you can see our marriage date and then It says "my wife, my life, with all that I am..." Do you like it?' He asked nervous. Again Emma nodded and he kissed her before he progressed to put it around her neck. It hang delicately around her neck and rest at the center of her chest near her breast 'Remember your promise.'

'What promise?' she joked and he scowled playfully at her. If anything, this really warmed her heart and says so much about his feelings for her. At the moment she didn't need the words but every... or most of his action spoke of it.

The spent another hour and a half together, as Jonas help her with the babies by wiping them off and getting them ready for the day in matching outfits. 'We should get another crib so you guys can reside in the living room during the day.' Jonas suggested as they walked into the sitting room. He made a barrier on the couch using the cushions while she held both babies. When he was finished she placed them gently in. They looked up at them and they couldn't look anymore cute in their green rubber ducky blankets and pink tams.

Jonas sighed with happiness as he dropped down in the couch 'Come and sit love.'

Emma shook her head as she adjust the babies blanket so they were more secure 'I'm going to make us breakfast.'

'The doctor said to take it easy and don't do too much walking.' Jonas informed frowning at her.

'It's fine. I read that if I had a normal vaginal delivery then I can move around in a few days. I did and it's been a few days. Besides the doctor also said if I feel like I can move around then it's okay.' she leaned down and kissed him 'You worry too much,' then she left to make breakfast. She wasn't made of steel so she took her time and take it easy.

The rest of the day continued blissfully as the learned to be a real family. They learned to be together as one as the rarely were away from each other and the babies. When the babies sleep they nap too, and they took turns holding Elle Rose and Elzbeth-shorten by Jonas. They got to learn more about the babies-which wasn't much but they watch them and try to pinpoint differences between the two cherubs. Not much was found, they will have to wait until they grew more to find any.

The family visited and together they bask in the new members of the family. It was late evening when pictures were finish taking and everyone depart- well not everyone. When they got back from the seeing her in-laws out, the came up on William staring down at the babies. Jonas phone rang then and he left to answer it.

Emma walked to where William stood and joined him in looking at the girls who stare back at them. He had yet to hold them and Emma kind of knew why. She picked up Elzbeth and turn to William but before she could do anything he was caressing her cheek. Emma was shocked, not just by the contact but by the look in William's eyes 'You look beautiful Emma, you always have but the babies only made you more gorgeous.' Emma gasped and took a step back but he took one forward a look of contrite in his eyes 'Shit, I'm sorry... I-I didn't mean to say that...'

'I hope fucking not!' they both turn to look at Jonas who stood furious in the living room entrance. Emma looked frantic as she shook her head. What if he thought something was going on between her and William? And from the look on his face she knew he saw and heard everything- the caress and words. Shit. He didn't look at her but kept his glare on William.

Jonas would hate to think he had to beat his own kind, but if he ever touched his wife again he wouldn't hold back on giving it to his big brother. 'Why don't you take the twins to their nursery?' he told Emma his gaze briefly shifting to his wide-eyed bride.

'Jonas...' his gaze hardened and she sighed and nodded. He waited for her to gather the babies before she walked pass and up the stairs. When he was sure she was gone he advanced on his brother. William was slightly bigger than him in body mass but Jonas didn't care, and he had to give the bastard credit for standing his ground 'What the fuck was that?' he spoke calmly but his anger was apparent in the way he shoved William.

'Look man, I'm sorry...'

'That doesn't explain why you made a move on my woman... my wife! If you ever touch or come near her again, make no mistake that I will hesitant to punch you in the fucking face.' He glared 'Now get out!'

'Jonas...'

'Just get out!' Jonas felt betrayed and hurt that his brother would go after what was his. This wasn't a casual girlfriend or someone he was having a fling with... that might have been okay. But this was his wife, the mother of his children, who the hell did he think he was? He made sure to calm down before he went back upstairs. He wasn't mad at Emma as she so seems to think, he had seen her refuse William's advances. He had thought something was going on and that's why he had waited to see what William was doing. Then he had to remind himself that Emma loved him and he was about to make himself known when he’d seen him caressed her check and said those all too intimate words.

He pushed his bedroom door open and found Emma sitting nervously on the bed, eyes all teary. 'Jonas, nothing happened I swear...'

'I know darling, calm down. I should apologize for my brother's behavior. I don't know what came over him' he sighed and sit down beside her. They sat in silence for a while longer before he got up and shed his clothes 'Are the babies okay?' he asked as he searched for bed wear.

He heard her sigh 'Yeah, they fed a little and I put them in bed. They are sleeping.' He nodded. 'Want to shower with me?' He asked smirking at her blushing face.

'Ah…sure... b-but you know we can't...'

'Get your head out of the gutter lady; can't a husband want to shower with his wife? Without it being sexual?'

'Well when you put it that way...' he watched her take off her clothes. He still found it weird when he see her without her clothes. He was so used to seeing her round with his kids and never really known her without her bump. She still held a little roundness around her stomach and hips but he still found her attractive, that he was grateful for. 'What?' she asked when he kept staring at her body.

He shook his head 'Just happy... I guess. Oh and we need to get rid of that bush you have going on there...' he said offhandedly as he stare at the triangle between her legs. She slapped him when she walked pass him, wiggling her butt a little.

'It has grown over the past few days; sue me for not making it my priority after just coming from the hospital.' He thought she was upset but knew otherwise when she threw him a grin over her shoulders. He swatted her ass, not so gently 'Hey!' They had a playful shower as they teased and kissed each other.

'The babies are fed and asleep. It's our time to hit the hay.' He groaned dropping down in bed, gently tugging his wife to cuddle at his side. He had never liked cuddling but found he couldn't go without his wife nestled into his side. He was just dozing when he felt his wife agitation 'What is it baby?' he whispered already half asleep.

She didn't answer and thought she had finally fallen asleep when she said 'I-I'm just thinking about William.' He stiffened. 'It's not like that... I-I just feel sorry for him you know?'

He was fully awake now 'Why?'

'Haven't you guys ever spoken like about marriage children, and know what the other wants? Well we talked a little, and he really wants a wife and child. He said it was a dream of his, I think he was just sad tonight. Seeing me and the girls just reminded him of what he doesn't have and want.' Jonas frowned. He didn't know this of his brother. Jonas hadn't thought of having a wife and child. His dream was always business, and doing what he can for people. He had been happy with his life of being a playboy, fucking and enjoying life in the fast lane.

Here he was with this amazing woman and two beautiful babies. He had gotten lucky and they had fallen into his arms. He understood what his brother might be feeling, because frankly he couldn't imagine life without Emma and his daughters. To think his brother wanted what he had, a family of his own made Jonas sympathetic towards him. He understood now, and now he didn't have to think about beating his big brother like a lunatic. 'I didn't know that, he never spoke of such things. I guess I will have to be more open-minded when I see him with you and the girls. He can be a doting uncle to his nieces but if he comes near you or makes a wrong his ass is grass.' Emma burst out laughing and he frowned. Then he realized what he said and laughed too.

Still laughing she reached up and kissed him before snuggling in his side 'Good night.' she mumbled on a yawn. Jonas smile and return the sentiment before he too drifted off into sleep. The last thing he thought about was that he and William need to have a heart to heart.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.2K 401 24
"His passion is dynamic and I have fallen prey to his desires," A life changing relocation from a small Ohio town to New York City for sixteen year...
742K 16K 33
*This is the spin-off to Runaway Bride. I recommend reading it before starting to read this one.* Locked in a small room with her mother since birth...
301K 22.6K 73
"You should be careful, love. If I can find out about you, so can they." "I'm sorry, but I don't take advices from c*** s****." "Why don't you come s...