Daddy's Angel (A Jim Moriarty...

By xoxLittleLottiexox

I'm Jennifer. There is a lot of things I keep to myself. Like how I sneak out when my parents are asleep, I g... More

1. Sneaking around...
2. Running into you.
3. Gone
4. Parrrrtaaayyyy!
5. Big Trouble
6. Heart racing.
7. On A Real Case.
8. Close Calls and Revelations
9. Oh. My. God.
10. Strangers Are Never A Good Thing
11. Daddy Knows Best
12. Going Far Away
13. Last Resort
14. Faking It
15. In Your Loving Arms
16. Stuck
17. In So Much Trouble
18. Darkness
19. Lies
20. Somewhere Else
21. Pressure
22. Voicemails
23. Skypeing
24. Another Party?...
25. Bad News
26. The Court Session
28. Promises That Can't Be Kept
29. Worst Decisions To Make
30. Lost
31. Imagining Things
32. Christmas at 221B
33. Risks I'm Willing To Take
34. I'm.So.Dead.
35. Another Text
36. Drunk
37. I Love The Rain
38. Like I Said...
39. Candyfloss and Fluorescent Lights
40. Related?
41. You don't want me...
42. Don't move
43. Explanations
44. Please Sherlock, Please.
45. The Operation
46. Panicked Relief.
47. Revenge
48. The way things are, are perfect.

27. Scary Stuff

411 23 4
By xoxLittleLottiexox

"Mr Holmes?" We heard a voice behind us. I let go of Sherlock and turned to see a doctor. He had come out of Miles' room.

"Yes?" Sherlock said.

"Miles seems to be recovering. His vital signs are improving, however he hasn't woken up yet. I advise you to stay prepared. You may see him if you wish." He said before leaving.

I looked at Sherlock. "Prepared? Prepare for what? Sherlock?" I asked feeling worried. He grabbed my hand reassuringly.

"You'll be fine." He said. I nodded. "Miles' parents have already visited him, I think they went home to get some things for him and they said they'd drop it by in the morning." Sherlock added.

I nodded and turned to the door. I pushed it open, only a small amount. I took a deep breath before pushing it the whole way and stepping inside. I shut my eyes as I saw Miles lying there. The beeping of the heart monitor was all I could hear and there were tubes everywhere that were connected to him. I walked closer to him and let out an unsteady sigh. "Oh my god. Miles." I whispered. He had a gas mask on to help him breathe. How could him being shot result in this? I walked closer to him and put my hand on his head.

He was warm.

I looked at the heart monitor and it was beeping steadily. It was a good sign. I guess.

"This is all my fault." I said quietly. "If I hadn't have gotten into his goddam  car then, then none of this would've happened. But no. I'm such a stupid idiot that I don't know right from wrong. God, I'm so- Everything has turned to shit. Everything. All because of me." I took a deep breath. "Miles, I don't know if you can hear me right now, but I'm going to try anyway. I love you I always have and I always will. No matter what the circumstances are, you'll always be here, in my heart. Oh god, I sound so cliché, but its the truth. Things were getting better, we had a nice Skype chat and then little did I know that you'd get hurt moments later." I paused and bit my lip, holding my emotions inside. "He's in prison now. Locked up. He is getting what he deserves. You'll be safe after this. I promise, nothing bad will ever happen to you again. And when you wake up things will be better. I know it." I stayed silent for a few moments. "Sherlock thinks you won't make it. I don't know what he's talking about. You're strong and you'll pull through. I know it. Don't listen to him he's being silly." I reassured him, really in an attempt to reassure myself only it didn't quite work as I felt myself beginning to cry. "Ugh, I promised myself I wouldn't cry." I mumbled wiping my eyes. "When you wake up, I'm going to make sure you know that I love you  because I do. I always have and I know I'm repeating myself but I can't help it. I need you. You are loved more than you will ever know and I wish you will pull through this. You know, nothing prepared me for the privilege of being yours. Miles, please. I know you can wake up. You will get through this. You will. You will." I dropped my head and wiped my eyes dry. I looked St the clock and it read 8:00pm.

I sat there all night. Not saying a word. I sat there until it was midnight. I felt myself slowly drifting off to sleep when Sherlock walked in through the door. "Jen? You alright?" He asked walking over to me. I nodded and he put an arm around me. "I know its probably not the best timing but Happy Birthday." He said squeezing me. I smiled slightly.

"Thanks Sherlock. Best birthday ever." I said being sarcastic.

"I'm sorry. But I wanted to wish you a happy birthday anyway." He said letting go of me.

"Seriously, thank you Sherlock." I said. He nodded and then left the room.

I felt myself falling asleep and soon enough I did.

A few hours later I woke to the sound if commotion and a long beeping noise. My head shot up and I stood up as I saw doctors all around Miles. "What's happening?" I asked frantically. Sherlock came into the room and grabbed my hand tightly.

A doctor pulled us aside and said, " We've had an alert that Miles is bleeding internally and needs immediate attention to try and resist the worst from happening. He needs surgery now or else he may die."  I covered my mouth a d Sherlock put his arms around me.

"Sherlock what am I going to do?" I asked panicking.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164 4 18
'Your headteacher cleared her throat, bringing the conversation back to the reason why they were here. "Mr. Holmes and Dr. Watson have been called in...
377K 12.5K 43
#1 in #sherlock #5 in #sherlock #7 in #johnwatson #1 in #sherlockholmes 8/9/22 (All rankings are out of 1,000+) She finally moved out of her adopted...
16.9K 764 21
Jim Moriarty has a secret. He craves the attention of the worlds only consulting detective, but he knows Sherlock would never spend time with him vol...
30.9K 1.4K 22
John looked peaceful, his head lulling back and hands clasped together in his lap. His mouth was slightly open, and his breathing even. How had he fa...