Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn P...

By RaveenaChelseaRaman

This is a new beginning of Twilight, the continuation of Breaking Dawn Part 2. Renesmee's life was perfect bu... More

Chapter 1 Perfect to Problems
Chapter 2 Get Everything Together
Chapter 4 The Decissions
Chapter 5 Shut Down
Chapter 6 Jacob Black
Chapter 7 Wait, What?
Chapter 8 My New Life
Chapter 9 Drama
Note
Chapter 10 Wow?!
Note
Chapter 11 Butterflies
Chapter 11 Butterflies (NEW VERSION)
Chapter 12 Bullies
Note
Chapter 13
IMPROTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Chapter 3 Alec

2.2K 49 21
By RaveenaChelseaRaman

While I was siting in the couch braiding Renesmee's hair there suddenly was a flash then the whole family were with me in seconds, they all growled as they entered here. " What is your reason to go here in our home, Alec? " Carlise said, I gasped in shock as I heard Alec name. " I want to help you " Alec said, I stood there shock as I heard him say that, " And how should we believe you? " Rosalie asked smirking, " Because I see that there is know harm done with a hybrid and I don't want any Cullen member along side with my coven but, I shall try to return back to the Volturi coven and you should not speak of anything, I will tell you their plans once Aro tells us. I tried to replay everything in my mind, Alec wanting to help us betraying the Volturi, it just doesn't make sense, can we really trust Alec?
* So what's your answer, is it a yes, we trust Alec or a no, we don't trust Alec? *

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

812K 30K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
662K 33.4K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
376K 13.5K 58
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
113K 3.4K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season