I See Forever In Your Eyes |...

By mntzaki_nyny

Contains: Sexual Act, (Strong) Language, Stalking, Accidents. [August 15, 2022] : I'm back nerds I changed th... More

-Characters Introduction-
Chapter 1(Monday-Day1)
Chapter 2(Monday-Day 2)
Chapter 3(Monday-Day 3)
Chapter 4(Monday-Day 4(continuation))
Chapter 5(Tuesday-1)
Chapter 7(Tuesday-3)
Chapter 8(Tuesday-4)
Chapter 9(Tuesday-5)
Chapter 10(Tuesday-6)
Chapter 11(Wednesday-1)
Chapter 12(Wednesday-2)
Chapter 13(Wednesday-3)
Chapter 14(Wednesday-4)
Chapter 15(Thursday-1)
Chapter 16(Friday-1)
Chapter 17(Friday-2)
Chapter 18(Friday-3)
Chapter 19(Friday-4)
Chapter 20 "Ignore" (Friday-5)
Chapter 21-They Regret It-
Chapter 22-Hang out-
Chapter 23 -Hang out 2-
Continuation of Chapter 23
Chapter 25 - The Bully-
Chapter 26 -Puppy & Kitty-
Chapter 27 -Gift?-
Chapter 29 -Forgive #2-
Chapter 28 -Forgive-
Chapter 30 -Y/n Is Back-
Chapter 31 -Crush?-
Chapter 32 -Parents is coming back!-
Chapter 33 -Stalker-
ยปFuture Chapter Spoilersยซ
Chapter 34 -Suspended-
Chapter 35 -Jimin-
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
A/N
Chapter 44 -Official?-
#45 -Date-
#46 -Together-
#47 -Caught-
#48 -Accident-
#49
surprise nerds
#50 -Lie?-
#51
#52 -Truth-
#53 -Didn't Make it-
54 -Confess or Die?-

Chapter 6(Tuesday-2)

188 7 0
By mntzaki_nyny

-Earlier on the Previous Chapter-

Me Lisa and Yeji unnie head to the Photography Class. We are now in the Classroom the teacher is no here yet lets talk about things for now tho Lisa said. The two were talking until i say something. Hey How Can you tell that your inlove? I asked them that made them stop from talking. Oooh i think some one is inlove. Lisa teases me. I think its everytime you see her your heart flutters. Yeji said With a serious face and explains more

-Continuation-

After a while of talking the teacher arrived..

(Photography Classroom)

-Time Skip-

After the class finished you and Yeji said that shes hungry so you all head to the cafeteria. So who is that person Chaewon-sshi? Yeji unnie asked me with a teasing face. What person? i said Confusingly. The one your talking about earlier. Yeji said. Oh that, I mean im not inlove yet but im just asking. I said looking at her. Oww is that so Yeji and Lisa said in sync.

We got to our lockers and put our things their and continued to walk.

We were talking about some random things and stuffs until someone called us from distance in the cafeteria seat.

(Cafeteria)

It was our friends and the twice members. We walked towards them and have a seat. Me and Yeji unnie will get the food i said and nodded.

We Got the food and got back to our seat. they were busy talking to each other that they didn't even notice that we are infront of them. Me and Yeji Unnie looked at each other and cleared our throats, We finally got their attention. Oh were sorry, are you guys standing there for a long time? Jeongyeon asked us with a curious face.

Uhh no we just arrived here with the foods. What are you guys talking about? Yeji said while looking at them. Ow were just talking about some things and about our lives too. Yeah. They all said. And were also talking about Chae- Momo didn't continue her word because sana kicked her under the table and Mina Covered Momo's Mouth.

We were also talking about Ch- Momo didn't continue her word again because of Chaeyoung kicking Momo's Leg under the table again that made her gasp and while Jihyo stuffed a food on Momo's Mouth.

Uhmm are you guys ok? I asked the with a Curious face. Uhh Yeah yeah were good, Right Irene Unnie. Tzuyu said With a nervous face and glanced at irene, While Irene agreed on what Tzuyu Said.

Okeyy... i said with a confused and they laughed at me. Aiisshh You're so cute Baby kimmm Yeji said to me while i faced and she pinched my cheeks. I looked at her with serious face, I looked at her until she look at me. Oh no Yeji unnie your so dead. Yuna said to Yeji while tapping her shoulder that made her look at me.

Oh Mianhe Chaewon Yeji said to me with a nervous smile. I Turned to a cute mood instantly and hugged her and said Saranghae Yeji Unnie and i kissed her on the cheeks while she kissed me in the forehead and said Me too Baby Kim. Awww they said teasingly and laughed.

Were Lucky to have you Baby kim. Yeji Said Cutely. You are like our little sister, right guys?? Yeji said and they all laugh.

I wish Chaewon love me too Hmp. Jungkook said while pouting followed by the others. We all laughed and talk and talked. Meanwhile the Twice members were not happy on what they saw, In short They were jealous.

After a while of having a very fun time i the cafeteria, The bell suddenly rang. That made all of us flustered a little bit. We rushed to he hallway until we got to out classroom. We were all talking about some stuffs.. again.

Until i asked what class they have next. Well me i have Computer Class next. Mina said followed by Sana and Jihyo. Oh Really Me too. I said excitedly.

The four of us looked at each other and smiled. I once again looked at Mina. Lets Run i said to Mina unnie by Mumbling/Mouthing. I count 1 to 3 on my hands and then we ran, On the other hand Jihyo and sana were flustered a little bit. Bye guyss i said while running our ass off.

Heyy where are you to going??!!! Jihyo Unnie shouted loud as hell. I think they're going to the Computer Lab Yeji Said. Yeah i think so too, I think we should follow them Jihyo-sshi. Sana Said and they ran off too. Aisshh Those people. Lisa said and laughed followed by the others. Oh Btw where's Yoongi oppa and Jisoo Unnie? Irene asked while looking around.

Oh yeah they both have classes and different time with us so they can't come with us today. Jungkook said. Oh, how did you know? Yuna said. Because Yoongi Hyung just texted me. Owww is that so Yuna said and Giggled. And They will come home late too yeji said while looking at her phone. Why? Did Jisoo texted you too? Lisa aksed Yeji and Yeji nod in response and glanced at them.

But How About our sleepover?? Irene Asked. Ohh yeahhhh We completely forgot about thattt, Luckily Irene Noona Remembered that. Jungkook said while having a very flustered and kind of confused face and they laugh because of Jungkook's Cuteness/cute expression. I Think we should text Chaewon and Taehyung and the twice members about Unnie and Oppa and also about the Sleepover. They all agreed on what Yeji said.

Uhhmm Taehyung are you still alive?? Lisa said while she giggled. Uhh yeahh yes I am, Oh Yoongi Hyung and Jisoo Noona texted me too. Taehyung said. why are you so quiet hyung are you ok? Jungkook asked Taehyung. Uhh yeah why? is there anything bad at being quiet?? Taehyung asked and they all laughed. No its just im not used to be not hearing your voice. Jungkook said And they all laugh again.

Anyways guys lets go to our classes since we all have the same class, Right Taehyung?? Yeji uunie said Playfully and teasingly and they giggled. Uhh Y-yeah. Taehyung said flusteredly and they just laugh at it.

Meanwhile On Sana, Jihyo, Mina and Chaewon's POV

Me and Mina Unnie were running going to the Computer lab while Sana and Jihyo Unnie is Chasing up on us. Me and Mina Unnie Got away from the two chasing us. We were a little far from the Computer lab so we stopped from running since we were tired, Mina unnie is infront of me while im at her back.

We stopped from Running and just stand there randomly and we both looked back to see if they're near us yet but luckily not yet, I turn around to just walk going to the Computer Lab but when i turn around My face and Mina's Face were an inch away, It looks like were gonna kiss but not really.

I was so shocked on what is happening right now. We had an eye contact, Our face was an inch away. We started to have some thoughts about each other and some compliments too. I looked at Mina's lips while i licked/bited my lower lips wanting me to kiss hers but i can't. she also did the same.

We finally got back to ourselves and got embarrassed from what happend. Oh im so sorry Mina Unnie i didn't mean to..uhh.. yeah im s-sorry. I said shyly. Oh its ok, Im sorry too. Mina said. Both of us looked away since we were both blushing.

Sana and Jihyo just got behind us that made us flustered. Uhm are you guys ok? Sana said and glanced on jihyo. Uhh y-yes were good. Mina said and smiled Nervously. Are you sure? Sana asked once again. Yes Were definitely fine Unnie, Oh Yeji unnie texted me. I said as i look at my phone.

why? what did she say? Jihyo Unnie asked me. She said that don't forget about our sleepover and Yoongi Oppa and Jisoo unnie will be late going home thats what she said. Oww ok they all said.

Thats it now take care Arrasseo? Yeji texted to me. lets just meet outside the University later ok? She texted me again and i replied, Yes Unnie we will, bye take care too. I replied to her.

Lets go now guys i said while we all walked going to the Computer Lab. While i was walking i checked the time on my watch and its 11:46 in the noon. We finally arrived at the Computer Lab, We entered the room which there was only 4 students waiting for the Teacher.

(Computer Lab)

We sat down to our chairs and also waited for the others to come and also the Teacher. I took my phone out with my Airpods and watch some tiktoks while waiting for out teacher and the other students as well. 8 Minutes passed and the other students arrived at the Com Lab. Another 5 Minutes the teacher came in and we greeted a good afternoon since its 12:04pm.

Good Afternoon class I'm Mr. Lee and im Gonna be your Computer teacher starting from now on. We just all replied 'Yes Mr. Lee'. Mr. Lee was about to start his discussion but someone suddenly barge in the door that made all of us looked at the Two students who were late.

Were sorry Mr. Lee That were late, were really sorry it will never happen again. The two Girl students said while looking down. Its ok, Just go to your seats now. The two nodded as response.

Mr. Lee started His Discussion now. Few hours passed and still discussing. I checked the time in the my phone and its 1:01pm in the afternoon and the class will end in 2:00 pm cuz the class starts at 12:10pm in the afternoon/noon.

-Time Skip-

Finally the class is finished Jihyo Unnie and Mina Unnie Rushed to go outside the room since they have to meet their members. Sana unnie aren't you coming with us? Jihyo asked Sana. Oh i will come but just wait for me im just gonna do something, I'll follow you guys. Ok make it fast. Jihyo Replied to Sana and sana just nod in response.

Come with me. Sana Unnie Dragged me in my wrist and gripped it hard. A-aww Unnie stop what are you doing..??! unnie st- before i even finish my sentence i got cutted because of her sentence. Shut up and come with me she said calmly. W-where are we going??!! I said but she just ignored me.

She bring me in the School's Storage room where the things and files is at and she locked the doors so no one can go in.

(Storage room)

I saw her locked the doors and walked towards me that made me gulp and walk backwards. I suddenly tripped my self which made me fall down on my ass. I was still backing up while i was on the floor. Once she saw me fall i saw a smirk on her face that made me even more nervous.

She quickly pinned me on the cold floor before i even stand up. She pinned me on the cold floor while pinned my both of my hands beside my head. U-unnie w-what are you d-doing?? i said nervously and i tried to escape her but she was too strong and i was too weak under her since she was controlling me.

Don't Panic Too much baby girl. Sana said Sexily while licking her lips and staring to my neck and lips.

I tried hard escaping her but i really cant. She just smirked and shes controlling me so i really cant do anything except beg for her to let me go. Unnie please let me go pleasee.!.. I said very scaredly. She undressed me and threw my shirt beside me leaving me in a bra.

She was very satisfied on what is she seeing in front of her. Ooh Look at your body. She said while biting her lips.

Unnie Plea- i got cut off by my words when she suddenly push her lips into mine.

She kissed me very hungrily and aggressively. I tried to let go of her kiss by swinging my head side to side. hmmmpp un-unnie plea-please st-stopp please i said between the kiss. I cant do anything else except just look at her kissing me like theres no tomorrow.

I was just there lying down on the floor getting controlled by the sexiest and cutest member of twice and i just cant believe on what happening right now. I was weak under her so i just relaxed my whole body from escaping her and just kissed back.

I felt a smirk on her lips. Sana trailed her lips on to my jawline and down to my neck. She kissed my neck and leave bite marks but trying not to leave a hickey. I left a soft moan as sana kissed my neck, I moaned a little bit louder when Sana bit me and. She now trailed her lips in my Collar bone that made me moan even louder.

Sana bit my collar bone and can't help but leave hickies on it. Its kinda ok to leave hickies on my collar bone since in wearing a t-shirt. Sana Continued to pleasure me by going back up to my lips and to my neck and making me moan louder and kind of a mess, Sana liked hearing my moan since its music to her ears.

Hmmmmm.. a-ahh. I started to Hum sexily and keep letting out an airy moan that made Sana getting more turned on by the sounds that im making. Luckily that no one can hear us since we were at the basement and no students is allowed to go there.

You started to moan a mess when Sana started to trail her hands to your thighs going to your crotch rubbing it.

You started to moan more louder and a mess on what Sana did, you arched your back a little bit and threw you head back and also bit your lips trying not to make a noise because even if you're in the basement/storage room maybe someone can still hear you, but you failed on not making a noise.

Sana was about to unhook my bra but luckily she didn't when someone called her and it was....

-To Be Continued-

(Edited)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.5K 1.1K 96
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
37.5K 2.5K 61
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
139K 14.6K 30
"แ€žแ€ฐแ€€ แ€žแ€ฐแ€…แ€ญแ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€™แ€พ แ€™แ€Ÿแ€ฏแ€แ€บแ€แ€ฌ..." "..............." "แ€กแ€Ÿแ€„แ€บแ€ธ..แ€„แ€šแ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€„แ€šแ€บแ€แ€ปแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€•แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€›แ€™แ€œแ€ฌแ€ธ..แ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฐแ€แ€€แ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€–แ€ฐแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€–แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€•แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€›แ€™แ€œแ€ฌแ€ธ...แ€’แ€ซแ€™แ€พแ€™แ€Ÿแ€ฏแ€แ€บ..แ€›แ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏ...
183K 6.8K 13
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"