Separation Anxiety

By OnyxButNot

Dream had been struggling with his fathers unknown condition for years, dealing with him getting beaten and y... More

Chapter One | Beginnings
Chapter Two | Better
Chapter Three | Man
Chapter Four | Dream??
Chapter Five | Hiding
Chapter Six | Questions
Chapter Seven | Fine...
Chapter Eight | Agree
Chapter Nine | Protect
Chapter Ten | House
Chapter Eleven | Not
Chapter Twelve | Colors
Chapter Thirteen | Dream!
Chapter Fourteen | Knowing
Chapter Fithteen | Gone
Chapter Sixteen | Talking
Chapter Seventeen | Yours
Chapter Eighteen | Lasts
Chapter Nineteen | Plans
Chapter Twenty | Training
Chapter Twenty-One | Afraid
Chapter Twenty-Two | Fault
Chapter Twenty-Four | Limits
Chapter Twenty-Five | Panic *
Chapter Twenty-Six | Leaving *
Chapter Twenty-Seven | Here *
Chapter Twenty-Eight | Change *
Chapter Twenty-Nine | Who? *
Chapter Thirty | Escape *
Chapter Thirty-One | Animal *
Chapter Thirty-Two | Torture *
Chapter Thirty-Three | Search *
Chapter Thirty-Four | Over *
Chapter Thirty-Five | Drive *
Chapter Thirty-Six | Mission *
Chapter Thrity-Seven | Heartbreak *
Chapter Thirty-Eight | Test *
Chapter Thirty-Nine | Found *
Chapter Fourty | Epilogue *
Malhippocampotripsy | Teaser

Chapter Twenty-Three | Love

470 30 12
By OnyxButNot

~George's P.O.V~

I thought I would never see him again. We talk for a while before he had to give the phone back. Things went somewhat back to normal, occasionally he would talk about the training and what they have been working with him on. He said that he had been improving and started being able to control his powers. It was still a pain to get him to eat, for me I was eating again. I was doing everything as normal while also working with the new hacker team to find Dream. I got a call from Clay and picked it up, I could hear the excitement in his voice. 

"What is up with you?"

I laughed watching him, he was surely enjoying himself.

"Guess what!" 

He continued to jump up and down, it made me laugh.

"What, just tell me"

I continued to watch him jump up and down.

"Their letting me see you!"

He smiled instantly making my jaw drop.

"What really!?"

I was excited, I was finally going to see Clay.

"Yes really! So, uh if you get knocked out, don't freak out, hehe, you know that's how they do things here."

We laughed; I was so excited; it had been maybe a year sense I last saw him in person.

"Well I'll be prepared to be sedated."

I laughed, and he joined in, he said his goodbyes and had to hang up. I was walking around the house when an agent came up to me. I walk to my bed and let them stick a needle in my neck, it didn't take long until I was out. I woke up in a chair noticing Clay silently watching me from his metal bed. When he noticed I was awake, he sprinted over to me pulling me into a hug. I could not stop smiling, I was with Clay again.

"Oh my god George, I missed you so much!" 

He refused to let go of me, to be honest I didn't want to let go of him either.

"I missed you too!"

We were both very emotional, I could tell just by hugging him that he was still too skinny for my liking's. I tried my best with getting him to eat, it's not like I can force feed him food through call. He also had muscles now which was insane to me.

"Uh George."

He pulled back messing around with his fingers.

"Yeah?" 

I was afraid of what he was going to say.

"Can you lay with me?" 

He was afraid to look at me.

"Of course, I can"

I pulled his face up to look at me. He led me to his bed, he wasn't wrong it was very uncomfortable. Once under the covers I pulled the skinny boy to me, he wrapped his arms around me while I did the same to him. I didn't want to let go; I had been missing this. I could smell his amazing sent as I snuggled into his neck.

"George I... I have something I need to tell you."

He looked down at me shyly. 

"Yeah? What is it?" 

I asked curious but scared.

"Do you remember what I told you when I almost died."

He spoke, I thought about it for a moment before I realized.

"I think so."

I looked into his light green eyes.

"Well... I really love you George... not like a friend." 

He looked down shying away, I didn't think about anything else when I pulled him into my lips. It was a short but sweet kiss; he knew what the answer was.

"I love you too" 

I smiled, once again snuggling into the taller boys' neck. We laid there just holding each other, neither of us wanted to let go. I knew my feelings about him for a long time, but I had been hiding them. I think Clay was extremely tired from no sleep that he eventually fell asleep. I didn't mind, he needed the sleep. I had no clue how long they would let me stay but I was going to enjoy as much time as possible with him. I woke up to the sound of something sliding, I looked around noticing a metal plate with food on it. It must be dinner I thought, I didn't want to wake the boy. I knew this was the first proper sleep he had in god knows how long. I had a feeling that, if I didn't wake him up then they would. I wouldn't let that happen; I carefully rubbed his back trying to get him up. He grumbled catching my eyes, I wanted to kiss him, but I decided against it for another time.

"Food is here"

I smiled blushing, he cuddled closer to me, he didn't want to get up.

"Ohh Dreamm" 

I laughed, trying to get the sleepy boy up.

"Georgggee!"

He grumbled.

"Well I'm getting up then." 

I slipped out of bed, he grumbled from losing my warmth.

"We can go back to sleep after." 

I smiled, and he just grunted.

"I'm not hungryyy!" 

He complained finally sitting up.

"Yeah yeah, tell it to someone else who will listen" 

I laughed and he grumbled.

"George!"

He was having a temper tantrum; I grabbed the food putting in in front of him. He stared at me begging, he knew it wasn't going to work but was he going to stop it? No.

"Guess what Clay? I'm here, I'm going to force you to eat every bite!" 

He groaned in response. Every time I tried to feed him; he would turn his head. I wondered how much he really ate when I got him to eat on call. probably not much by the looks of him, I could slightly see his ribs.

"Clay you have to eat, if you want to go back to bed."

I sighed as he turned away from the food on the fork.

"No!" He tried to get up, but I grabbed him back before he could.

Enough was enough, I grabbed his head holding it in place and shoved the food into his mouth.

"Georgge! Let goo!" 

He mumbled after I let go of his head trying to pull away, but I had a tight grin on both his arms. He had muscles yes, but he also had no weight on him.

"Not until your food is gone."

I sighed getting another forkful, I struggled with him for who knows how long before the food was gone. I kept a tight grip on his other arm while I put the tray on the ground. He tried to pull away, but I pulled him to my chest wrapping my arms around him.

"Please let me go!" 

He cried; I knew what he was up too. He hadn't eaten properly for who knows how long so he probably felt horrible and wanted to throw it up.

"No, I can't do that"

I just held him closer as he cried.

I wish I could just be with him forever....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.5K 3.8K 37
Clay is traumatised by his past and becomes cold and emotionless, hurting himself to feel something while his life is filled with emptiness. His pare...
36.4K 1.2K 16
so, have you ever wondered what may have happened if george never did what he did at dream and fundy's wedding? this fanfic is an idea of what may ha...
49.8K 2K 8
The times Dream got hurt and george has to help him feel better. or, Dream gets hurt alot of George kisses his ouchies -- this was only meant to h...
324K 11.7K 38
Dream is a hitman and needs a new partner. He doesn't like the small British boy his boss told him to be his new partner. At all. Wich could be a pro...