Jealousy

By giantess44

(G/t) What happens when jealousy gets the best of someone? More

Science Class
Out Sick
Like a Bug
A Ship at Sea
Calm Before the Storm
The Storm
Not the First
Fun and Games
Like Romeo and Juliet

Epilogue

3.4K 22 14
By giantess44

Dylan splashed into Dreas stomach defeated... He had given up entirely. But then he heard something. "Dylan!" It was Emma, she was still alive. He rushed over to her, trying to wipe the burning stomach acid from his face. 

Emma and Dylan embraced each other with a hug. "She tried to split us up, but look at this... she still failed" Emma smiled. 

"You know, she said something to me, before... you know." 

"What'd she say?"

"She said that she would be my last kiss," Dylan said, "Well she was wrong about that too." He grabbed Emma's face and planted a kiss right on her lips. 

"Together forever..." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 20.5K 91
အရိုးစုသရဲပန်းချီ「骷髅幻戏图」kūlóuhuànxìtú ခူးလိုဟွမ့်ရှိထူ စာရေးသူ - 西子绪 ရှီးကျစ်ရွှိ အပိုင်းပေါင်း - ၁၁၄ ပိုင်း + အချပ်ပို ၇ ချပ် ထွက်ရှိခဲ့သည့်နှစ်...
7.5K 103 47
Rita Loud and her daughters Lori,Leni,Luna,Luan,Lynn,Lucy,Lola,Lana and Lisa find their love within an 18 year old Shadow Blaze. All characters excep...
18.4K 2.9K 30
عائلة سعيدة تنهار في لحظة غضب وغيرة وجنون وتفقد سعادتها اثر ظروف مستعجلة وغريبة
13.8K 221 25
Lisa Roberts, Jill Robert's younger sister. When Jill was a killer in the 2011 WoodsBoro murders, Jill let her baby sister survive, knowing only hers...