ME & HIM ✔︎

By badgaaltina

After the death of her parents, China moved in with her aunt in Florida. But After a couple of months, they m... More

cast
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
update
14
15
16

5

269 13 2
By badgaaltina

"Wake up! I'm not trying to be late for work."

Sounds of footsteps coming up the stairs. I groaned. It's the freaking third day. The least I can do is rest. I have no mood in going to school today. I closed my eyes, hiding my face on my pillow, not wanting to get up.

"Ari wake your ass up. I know you heard me coming up here. Don't make me make you." I hear my aunt enter Ariana's room.

I grinned knowing that it wasn't my room that she first came into. Well, I least have a few seconds before she busses through the door. I heard her footsteps moving closer and closer, and I held my eyes shut.

I heard the door handle moving and I sensed the presence of someone coming closer and I opened my left eye and looked a little bit. Light shone across my eyes before I knew it, and I huffed.

My aunt opened the other side of the curtains. "Wake your butt up. Stop pretending you're sleeping."

I opened my other eye and glared at her. "Really? Why can't we go to school next week ahhhh." I yawned.

"Because." She said before slamming my door behind her.

In the mornings, my aunt gets very moody. I got used to her being annoying. I was laying down for a moment before my phone started to ring. I raised my right eyebrow, getting confused. That's strange. My phone never rings.

I look at the caller ID and it said a number I didn't recognize. I was reluctant to pick it up, but I did pick it up anyway. "Hello?"

"Chi! It's me Sofia." How did she even get my number? I seen them in Dominos two days ago and I actually kinda missed them.

I sat up, swinging my legs back and forth on my queen size bed. "How did you get my number?"

"Well....your cousin kinda gave it to me."

I slap my hands on my forehead and shook my head. Of course she did. I don't recall Ariana talking to them two days ago. So I'm guessing I wasn't there. Oh yeah! that's right I went to use the restroom. They definitely came up to Ariana.

"B-but don't tell her I told you. Anyway, It's Monday, which means there's school. I was wondering since you're here now, if you're coming to school today or maybe next week."

I got off my bed and opened my closet door. Wondering what clothes I'm gonna wear. "I am actually. Clarissa is making us come. Even though I told her we can always go next week."

I grabbed my black T-shirt that said 'PARANOID' with the color orange. I looked for a cargo pants. I have many different types of colors in cargo pants. I'm a tomboy so I have a lot of shoes and no heels.

"I'm really glad you came, China. I hope we can re-build our bond. I missed you, Chi, and I am so sorry for not reaching out." Her voice cracked and I smiled.

"It's okay. I forgive you."

Progress.

"For real!" She squealed, making my ear hurt.

I quickly pulled my phone out of my ear. I was annoyed, and I already wanted to hang up on her. "Okay, stop the yelling."

She laughed. "Do you want me to pick you up?"

"You got a car?" The last time me and her seen each other she had no car. Dove always brought her to school.

"Yeah, my mom gave it to me for my birthday."

"That's what's up. I'm gonna ask Clarissa if I can ride with you." I grabbed a black cargo pants, putting both my pants and T-shirt on my bed.

"Okay."

I got out my room looking for Clarissa. I seen her downstairs in the kitchen making some breakfast. She looked up at me. "Why are you not in the shower?"

"A old friend of mine, her name's Sofia, she asked me if I can ride with her. I wanted to get your permission first." I propped down on the kitchen counter.

She stopped what she was doing and looked at me. "You just got here, China. But fine, as long as you bring Ariana with you. The lesser kids, the better for me."

"Lesser? That don't even make sense. Is that even a word?"

"Everything I say makes sense. Shush child."

I laughed. "Did you hear that?" I asked Sofia making sure she heard what my Aunt said.

"Mhmm, I heard. Sure, she can come."

I nodded my head. "Yeah she's coming with us." I got off the counter. "Text me when you get here, Sofia."

"Alright. Byee." She hung up.

      "You should some breakfast before you leave."

       I looked at the food she was cooking. I was hungry but after I ate that pizza I'm taking a break from eating. "No thanks."

       "China." I tensed up. "I don't care if you don't wanna eat. Breakfast is important. You need to start eating."

       "Yeah, yeah, yeah."

       I flipped her off and ran upstairs ignoring her. I stepped into my room and threw my phone on the bed. I marched into my bathroom and got ready for the day. Behind me, I shut the door. I glanced in the mirror at myself and turned away.

       Yeah. I was really insecure about myself that I couldn't even look in the mirror. After my parents died, it sort of got harder. It hurts, yet I live with it on a daily bases. I grabbed my toothpaste and toothbrush started brushing.

       After I got out the shower. I dried my self. I passed some lotion on and deodorant on. I got out the bathroom grabbing my clothes. After putting clothes on, I grabbed my shoes out the closet and sat on my bed to put it on.

       I walked towards the mirror inside my room and looked at my outfit. It was pretty. I fuck with it. My hair on the hand I just left it messy because honestly I don't care. It was a messy curly. I don't have the time to fix my hair. I don't feel like doing it anyway.

•••

       I'm currently trying to get inside this big ass car Sofia owns. I really thought me and her was gonna be alone with Ariana. Guess I was wrong. Well, I shouldn't be surprised.

       When I had walked out my house and I seen them, I wanted to walk away. But I didn't. It was too late anyway. I had told Clarissa that she'd take us. Sometimes I have anxiety with people around. So I'm socially awkward. It started after my parents death.

       I don't know why though. Why would I have anxiety now? Is it because ever since their death I haven't hung with anybody? Or maybe because I'm always depressed all the time? Depressed inside all the time?

       "Watch yourself, darling."

       Booboo, who I met at the pizza place days ago, turns out to be a friend of Sofia and Dove. I looked up at him as I scoot over beside that boy Cameron. Ariana got in after me and Booboo sat in the passengers seat.

       Booboo have been trying to flirt with me ever since he seen me get out my front door. Well, ever since I seen him at his job. He really thinks his 'charm' gonna work on me? I can't admit, so many ladies will probably fall at his feet or even kiss his feet.

       Ew. Why am I thinking about that? Get it together China. I can't be thinking about those things when there's so many people in this car. What if they can read my mind? What if they have the power to do that?

       Chill. They probably beg to kiss his balls too- China! Shut up-

      Ariana looked over at me. "You okay?" She whispered, putting her bag onto her lap. She scooted a little closer to me.

      I nodded, sighing. Let's just get this over with.

•••••

i tried to add more to the chapter but i didn't know what else to say cause i have so much going on inside my head so i just ended it here. sorry for the mistakes 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

649K 18.6K 49
𝘢 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 (completed) ____________________ BOOK ONE 𝘉𝘳𝘢𝘦𝘭𝘺𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩�...
7.2K 212 11
what if small things in this universe happened differently... DO NOT READ THIS UNTIL YOU FINISH GOLDEN AND DELICATE.
323K 8.1K 24
❝As the princess of Hearts, do you also break a lot of hearts?❞ ❝I'm just a very likeable person.❞ FINISHED (5/8/'19) A Descendants fanfict...
16K 433 19
Y/N Emerson moves to Santa Carla California with her family after her parents divorce. After being forced by her brother Michael to go out she meets...