A Wolf In An All Vampire Scho...

بواسطة TransBtc

《No spoilers》 المزيد

Cast
~01~
~02~
~03~
{Four}
{Five}
{Six}
{Seven}
{Nine}
{Ten}
{Eleven}
{Twelve}
{Thirteen}
{Fourteen}
{Fifteen}
{Sixteen}
{Seventeen}
{Eighteen}
{Nineteen}
{Twenty}
{Twenty-one}
{Twenty-two}
{Twenty-three}
{Twenty-four}
{Twenty-five}
{Twenty-six}
{Twenty-seven}
{Twenty-eight}
{Twenty-nine}
{Thirty}
{Thirty-one}
{Thirty-two}
{Thirty-three}
{Thirty-four}
{Thirty-five}
{Thirty-six}
{Thirty-seven}
{Thirty-eight}
{Thirty-nine}
{Fourty}
{Fourty-one}
{Fourty-two}
{Fourty-three}
{Fourty-four}
{Fourty-five}
{Fourty-six}
{Fourty-seven}
{Fourty-eight}
{Fourty-nine}
{Fifty}
{Fifty-one}
{Fifty-two}
{Fifty-three}
{Fifty-four}
{Fifty-five}
{Fifty-six}
{Fifty-seven}
{Fifty-eight}
{Fifty-nine}
{Sixty}
{Sixty-one}
{Sixty-two}
Just A Quick Little Thing
A/N
A/N

{Eight}

188 11 0
بواسطة TransBtc

*7 weeks later*

DANIEL

I was at school and I was talking to Jack. We were at my locker. Zach ran over. "Hey guys" he said. "Hey" Jack said. "Where is Corbyn?" I asked. "Wow. Not even going to say hi to me" he said.

"Okay. Hi. Now where is he?" I asked. "Don't know" Zach said. I sighed. "Why?" Jack asked. "I just want to see him" "Awww" they said. I saw Corbyn walk through the door with his sister. Ashley walked away. Corbyn saw me. I ran over and jumped once I got to him. I put my arms around his neck. I put my legs went around his waist.

"Did you really miss me that much?" "Yep" I said. I looked at him and he smiled at me. I got down. The bell rang. "Why?! I don't want to go to Math!" I yelled. Corbyn chuckled. He kissed my cheek. "I'll see you after class" he said in my ear. He walked away.

I blushed like crazy. Jack and Zach ran over. "Let's go" they dragged me to Math. We sat in the back and started class. I couldn't get Corbyn off of my mind. "Daniel? You alright?" My teacher asked. "Um... can I get a drink?" "Yes" I left the room and went to my locker. I leaned against it and sighed.

"Daniel?" I heard Corbyn. I saw him and sighed. He walked over. "What's wrong?" He asked. "Can't concentrate" I said. He grabbed my hand and I smiled at him. "I understand. I can't concentrate either"

He smiled at me and kissed my cheek. "Wanna go to the rooftop?" "Sure" "Race?" He asked. "Yep. Let's go separate ways. I'll go this way" he pointed behind him. "You go that way" he pointed in front of him. "K. You'll lose" I said. "No. I won't" we started running.

CORBYN

I was running to the stairs that were going to the rooftop. I ran like a wolf and ran to the stairs. I ran up them and ran through the door and made it to the rooftop. I walked to the edge and sat down.

The door opened. "How did you win?" "I don't know. Maybe it's because I ran like a wolf" He walked over and sat next to me. "Can you turn into a real wolf?" He asked. "Yeah I actually can. Just.... it's only when I'm mad or on full moons" "Oh" My phone buzzed. I grabbed it and saw that it was my brother, Jordan.

Jordan
Dude. Tonight's the full moon.

"Oh shit" "What?" He asked. "Tonights the full moon" "What do we do?" He asked. "After lunch. We go to my place. We get chains. Lock me in the basement. And make sure I can't get out"

He sighed and looked down. "And if you do?" "Get the hell out of the house" He cuddled up to me. "I'm going to turn into a monster" I said. "You will never be a monster" I sighed and kissed his head. He looked up at me and gave me a light smile.

*time skip*

I heard the bell rang. We went downstairs and went to our next class. The boys weren't going to be in this class and I'm worried. I sat in the back and we started class.

*time skip*

It was lunch time and I was sitting at the table we all sit at. They weren't here yet. I got a text from Jack.

Jack
Can you come to the front?

I got up and went to the front of the school. I saw them all standing near my car. I walked over and stood next to Daniel. "We have to go now" Eben said. "Why?" "Full moon buddy" "Guys. I don't turn until 12"

"Still. We're going. Now go get your stuff. We will meet you at Jack's place" I sighed and went inside. I grabbed my stuff and went to the cafeteria. The full moon doesn't affect my parents or my siblings. I just don't know how to stop myself from turning on a full moon.

My dad said that once he gets back, he is going to teach me how. I walked into the cafeteria and saw my sister. I tapped her shoulder. She looked at me. "Its the full moon tonight so I'm going to get the chains for me ok. You are going to have to be driven home or picked up ok"

"Okay. Be careful" she said. I smiled a little and went back to the front. They were already gone. I got in my car and drove home. I walked in and saw my mom. "Mom. I'm going to Jack's" "Why are you here so early?" "Full moons tonight" "Oh ok" I went to my room and put my bag on my bed.

I went to my car and drove to Jack's place. I walked to the door and knocked. The door opened and I saw Daniel. I walked in and saw a big bag full of chains. I sighed and I sat down. "We can chain you up at 11 ok" "Mk"

*time skip*

I checked the time. 11:54! "Guys. Its past 11:50. We have to get me chained up" We ran downstairs and I sat on the floor and connected the chain holders to the wall.

I connected the chains to it. I chained my wrists and my ankles. "Guys. Go!" I yelled. They ran upstairs and I saw the moonlight. It came towards me. I tried to get away from it but the chains wouldn't let me go any further. The moonlight hit me.

DANIEL

I heard Corbyn yelling downstairs. I covered my ears and Jonah rubbed my back. "I don't want to hear this" "We know. But it's the full moon. This happens to him" I heard a growl from downstairs. We looked at the door. Corbyn was trying to break it.

"Go! Go!" I yelled. The door swung open and we started running to the door to leave. They all left but I fell onto the floor. I turned around and saw Corbyn walking towards me.

"Corbyn. Don't" I said while holding a hand out. I backed up to the wall and he walked over. He stopped in front of me. He had a calm look on his face. He leaned over and licked my cheek. I sighed in relief. I started petting him and his back foot scratched his torso. He I lightly pressed my lips onto his nose. He started panting and licked my cheek.

*time skip*

Corbyn and I were on the couch and his head was on my lap. He was still in his wolf form. Jack and Jonah were cuddling on the floor. Eben and Zach were in a chair. Zach was on his lap.

ZACH

I was staring at Daniel and Corbyn. They were adorable. We have to wait until morning until Corbyn turns human. Don't know if he will have clothes on. Have boxers on. Or if he will be naked. We have no idea. He didn't even tell us.

I was sitting on Ebens lap and he had an arm around me. "Zachy. You okay?" Eben asked. "Mhm" I said while looking at him. "Okay?" He said in a question. Corbyn got up and went upstairs. Daniel sighed and followed him.

CORBYN

I ran into Jack's room and Daniel followed me. 'I'm turning human. I don't want him to see me turn human' Wanna know why? Cause I'll be naked. I whimpered and he knelt down in front of me. I pushed him. "What's wrong?" He asked.

I was trying to push him out of the room so I could shut the door. I was turning human. I could feel it. I ran into the bathroom and shut the door. I turned human and looked around.

I locked the door and sat down. "Corbyn?" Daniel asked. "Can you get me clothes?" "Why?" He asked. "I'm naked" I heard him running downstairs. He soon came back and I got up. I unlocked the door and opened it a little so he could only see my face.

I grabbed the bag and shut the door. I locked it. I heard him sigh. "Dani" "Yeah?" "Can you stay in here?" "Sure" I got ready and walked out. He was sitting on the bed and was looking at his lap.

I walked over and knelt down in front of him. He looked at me. "Hey" he smiled and I touched his cheek. We got up and he hugged me. "What's this for?" I asked while hugging back. "I just.... missed seeing your face" I smiled and kissed his temple.

"Wanna come to my house?" "Yes" we walked downstairs and put our shoes on. "We are going home" "Ok" We walked to my car and got in. I drove home.

We walked to my room and sat on the bed. He cuddled up to me and I kissed his forehead. He looked at me and smiled a little. "What?" I asked while smiling. "Nothing. I just liked seeing you in your wolf form. It was cute"

I blushed a little and kissed his nose. He giggled. We laid down and he played with my fingers. "How long has it been since you've had blood from the vein Dani?" I asked. "Long time. 80 years maybe" my eyes widened.

I pulled my hand away. "No. I can't do that to you. I don't want to" "I know. But you need some blood from the vein Dani. You know it" I grabbed my pocket knife and sat up. He sat up and grabbed the knife. "No. I'm not doing that to you"

I grabbed it and stabbed my hand. I pulled it out and put it on the nightstand. I lifted it up to him. He grabbed my hand and looked at me. He looked at the blood and drank some.

He soon stopped and he looked at me. He was in his vampire form. I touched the veins softly and they went away. I grabbed a bandage and wrapped it around the palm of my hand.

Daniel sat back and sighed. I cuddled up to him and he started petting me. I scratched my chin. "Do you like it?" "Mhm" I said. He kissed the back of my head.

He soon stopped and I kept my head on his chest. "Random question. But have you ever been in a hospital room before?" I asked. "Yes. When I was born" I looked at him with a 'seriously' expression on my face.

"I'm just joking. I've been in the hospital twice. I cracked my head open and had to get stitches" "Oh wow" "yeah. How about you?" "Had surgery on my neck. It was swelling up and I was having trouble breathing" "Oh that sucks" "Mhm. Then had heart surgery. My heart wasn't pumping enough blood"

(A/n: my grandpa had heart surgery last year. His heart wasnt pumping enough blood so yeah. It was scary to think about)

"Wow that sucks" "mhm" I looked at him and smiled a little. He grabbed my shirt and I was kind of surprised. He pulled me closer and I rested my head on his chest. We started talking.

*30 minutes later*

It got quiet. Really quiet. I looked up and saw him sleeping. He looked adorable. I got up slowly so I wouldn't wake him up. I got ready and carefully got him ready so I wouldn't wake him up and scare him.

I put our clothes in the basket and laid down. I laid on my back and he put his head and his hand on my chest. I smiled and kissed his forehead. "Night darling"

♡♡

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

31.5K 1K 25
-𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─── ❝ 𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘦𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘥, 𝘫𝘢𝘤𝘬 ❞ ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─── © -peachysea...
160K 2.8K 43
𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝙸𝚝 𝚏𝚕𝚒𝚙𝚎𝚍 𝚞𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 warning this my old work, lots of...
7.1K 51 10
𝑖𝑛 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑐ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑖𝑟 𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑠 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑎 𝑠𝑖𝑚𝑝𝑙𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑠ℎ
27.2K 1.1K 21
𝒛𝒂𝒄𝒉 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒏 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒄𝒂𝒑𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆