THE DECISION THAT CHANGED OUR...

Від sreeku2002

He held her weeping, and she stood there expressionless paying no heed to him as if those tears didn't matter... Більше

Prologue and Cast
CHAPTER 1 - SOUL SISTERS
CHAPTER-2 IT'S NOT ALWAYS HAPPY HAPPY
CHAPTER - 3 AN UNEXPECTED CALL
Chapter-4 Shock
CHAPTER-5 A COLLEGE ROMANCE TALE
CHAPTER -6 A COLLEGE ROMANCE TALE II
CHAPTER - 7 TALE CONTINUES
CHAPTER - 8 MENDING TIES
CHAPTER - 9 MENDING TIES II
CHAPTER-10 Secrets Out
Chapter 11- Why...
CHAPTER-12 AFTERMATH
Chapter- 13 My Jiju
Chapter 14- Engagement day
Chapter-15 Blooming Friendship
Chapter-16 The Wedding
Chapter-17 His Diary..
Chapter 18 His Past
Chapter 19 Leaving Him
Chapter 20 His story
Chapter 21 his hatred and her nightmares
Chapter 22 The unaccepted acceptance
Chapter 23 Let's begin the game
Chapter- 24 The Reel Couple
Chapter 25- One heck of a Honeymoon
Chapter 26- Maldives Days
Chapter- 27 A change
Chapter-28 The Deal
Chapter 30 - Her decision
Epilogue

Chapter- 29 The Other Side of the Coin

99 7 9
Від sreeku2002

Inline comments are appreciated :)

Siddhant Pov

I will prove you wrong,

you are gonna regret!

Divorce me, If you are wrong!

Tell Ruhi that I love....

" To wrap up with, Our financial position is quite stable, yet the growth of our launched product in the market has subsided below our estimation, I suggest the marketing team needs to put more effort on this matter,"

" Sir, I think this is a false accuse by the Finance manager, We have acted according to the budget provided to us. I.."

"Enough!!!" My voice echoed as the room enveloped in deep silence.

"Do you thing I am running a kindergarten here, Both of you are recruited not to bicker like KG kids. If you are not able to cooperate and work out a solution, then you are free to sign your resignatio." 

" Meeting  adjourned, Mr. Dikshit and Mr. Yash, Next week I want clear progress on the matter, or else your positions wouldn't be stable." I left to my cabin frustrated. Now a days this is my reaction to almost everything.

Siddhu, this anger is not good for you. You are a business man you are to be calm. You can't mix your personal and professional life, there are thousands of people who depend on you.

You are right, I feel bad that I took the decision rashly, I would try to control my anger.

Good for you! next time you get angry, drink a glass of water and ring a call to me!

Did you ever try being a counselor? 

Nope, why do you ask so!

Good, otherwise you would have bored people to death !

You... I will kill you Siddhu, you are the one who is B O R I N G

Okay... okay leave that, So how do you plan to sooth me when I give you a ring!

Sooth you, in your dreams, In fact I am planning  to shout at you so badly that you regret giving me a call and also regret being short tempered!

Woah what a plan! you are one of your kind and I am never giving you a call... After all I am half deaf because of your non stop talks, I can't afford to be completely deaf after giving you a call!

Youuuuuu.. okay fine, I am not talking to you...

ha ha... From past 2hrs that we are here, you have said the same more than 10 times..

Urgghh,..

A small smile made it's way as I remembered her annoyed face that day, She looks cute when she is all worked up.

*sigh* how is that you are the solution to all my problems yet the reason for the same!

No Sid, you can't let loose... it's better this way...

Yes it is. I know I have grown feelings for her but if I be with her then it would hurt my consciousness...

I have to get a grip...

Past two weeks I have seen very little of her, My family members have noticed the distance between us, and I think it's better this way I am not giving them anymore false hope.

Anyways, Tomorrow is Sunday also the day our deal comes to it's end...

Yes... It's better this way... It is...

***************************************************************

Author's Pov  

Sunday's are always the most awaited day in all our lives, same is the case with Mathur's everyone just spends time with each other watching movies,playing games, etc and have great fun...

But the last few Sundays seemed to be a bit different from other's. Mathur's seemed to be having a live show of crankiness from their moody elder daughter-in-law.

Juhi had been throwing off tantrums lately ,giving a hard time to Neil and others to cope up with her moody self.

She could be all sweet one second and the next second she would be screeching her life out and later on cry because she would feel guilty of her actions.

Nonetheless, everyone enjoyed her mood swings, they loved and adored her...

Right now Juhi was huffing and yelling at her husband.

" Neil... why don't you wake up early at least once in a while?" juhi huffed at her sleepy husband.

" Janu yaar let me sleep na *yawn* after all it's a Sunday... you also come and sleep, anyways you woke up at 1 am because of your cravings" Neil replied groggily feeling extremely sleepy.

" Wow, now you will start mocking my cravings too.. for your kind information it's all your child's doings not mine..." Juhi huffed up irritated.

" okay I am sorry," with that Neil again tried to sleep keyword being tried. He had to then face a pillow attack by his cranky beloved.

" I am not letting you near my child, I don't want my baby to be a sleepy head like you " Juhi huffed. Neil let out a chuckle and immediately went beside his wife and back hugged her.

Juhi stiffed at the gesture.

" hmm.... so what were you saying jaan..." Neil asked huskily, slowly caressing her in process.

"I.. that... will not let..." Juhi started stuttering as Neil slowly started pecking her...

" hmm.. you will," Neil teased her.

" That... I..."

" I love you Jaan.... love this blush on your face apart from all this I love this phase of our life," Neil kissed her forehead and let it linger for some time.

" I will go get fresh and come," Juhi suddenly came out of her daze, Neil left to washroom not before winking at her. He was now well versed in handling her tantrums.

Authors pov

Siddhant slowly opened his eyes to the chirping sound of his alarm. He hadn't slept a wink yesterday, couldn't have, not when he saw his wife whom he supposedly hates weeping badly to sleep.

It didn't take a genius to guess Ruhi's situation. She knew this was for the best yet she wasn't able to control her tears. She cried to sleep seeing her marriage photo. She knew what she was getting into was temporary as soon as Sid had shouted at her, yet who could convince her heart which ached for love, for security, for trust.

Siddhant pov

Waking up to loneliness was not new to me anymore yet each time it hurts. I know I need to get out of this before it gets anymore worse. There is no denial in the fact that I had fallen for her. This is wrong yet why does it seem soo right...

"Siddhant come down for breakfast" babhi called me out.
This sulking around is not gonna get me anywhere. This is best for both of us, she might have her reasons for cheating on him to which I can never accept. With these conflicting thoughts of ours and loss of trust there is no use of moving forward. This will end for good. It should.

Author pov

Though bothered by recent distance between the younger couple Juheil decided to not meddle in their affairs and hoped for things to sort out soon.

" Good morning Bhabhii.... how is my champ doing?" asking so Sid hugged his bhabhi, Neil smiled seeing their gestures.

" Doing great, how is champ's chachu doing these days?"Juhi asked concerned to which Sid feigning a smile replied " Good" , though Juhi and Neil both knew otherwise they decided to let it slide as of now.

" Arrey why has this pari turned into a workholic these days. Who even works on a Sunday?" both Sid and Juhi stroked a mocking glare towards Neil. Neil smiled sheepishly at that

" haan ok , both of you stop with that aweful looks ,over working once in a while is fine. Now enough of all these, jaan I am hungryyy..." wined Neil. Both Sid and Juhi cracked up at that, and the atmosphere was back to normal. They completed their meal with Neil and Sid occasionally discussing company matters.

It had almost been past noon and Sid though doesn't express had been a little worried about Ruhi's whereabouts.

Loosing his patience further he decided to ask Juhi who was with Neil at their living room.

" Bhabhi do you know where is Ru.." Before he could complete he saw his wife graciously entering the house... But she wasn't alone..

Neil POV

I looked up to see Jaan and Sid looking shocked and awfully quite, I was about to ask them , when suddenly I felt a slight tap on my shoulder. Turned around to get stupefied myself.

How could I ever forget those eyes? The person who I had lot of memories with.... A person who I despised yet wanted to thank.

" Vedika..." subconsciously uttered her name...

" Neil... How are you? " That brought out of my reverie... How could she so smoothly ask those like we were some long lost friend. Rage filled me... I am no saint... Yes I don't love her any more or might not have ever loved her that way, but that doesn't count the fact that she betrayed me, and broke me in the worst way possible!

" Really Vedika, you are here to catch up on my health, Oh that's some thoughtfulness from someone who had betrayed me to the worst." I said coldly.. I could see Jaan flinch at my tone, but now that was the least I cared.

" Neil... I ..." Before she could speak anymore I turned towards Pari.

" Pari do you know, who she is?" I asked her, to which she gave me a meek nod...

" Did she force you to bring her here?" That very thought agitated me even more..

" No jiju... I brought her here.." Pari replayed firmly.

I could see Sid clench his fist and burning holes at Pari.

" Jiju you should listen.." even before she could complete Sid cut her of and roared..

" Enough!!! You, didn't you have it enough that you ruined bhai's past that your here again to ruin his present.... LEAVE FROM HERE BEFORE I MAKE YOU!!!" I was about reprimand him, we might have had a rough past, but that doesn't give him rights to talk to her or anyone that manner.

Before I could tell him anything I saw Vedika moving towards Jaan not bothering Sid's words

" Juhi right, OH my god you are carrying... Congratulations..." Vedika spooned Jaan into a hug. She sounds so genuine. I can't handle this anymore.

" Ms Vedika If your done with your meet and greets please leave from here. And do a favor of never returning.." I spoke bitterness oozing out of my words.

" Oh finally! you took notice of me Neil, That's great.. as for your request ... Sorry not leaving here any soon!" She replied challenging.

" Fine.." I have had enough I left from there but what she told next mad me stop my tracks.

" Neil are you really sure, You would be completely happy without a proper closure?" 

Vedika POV 

I knew he was desperate for this how I wish this could have been a little earlier.

" Juhi before I start I need to clarify few things, I am not here to rebound with Neil. I am married and quite happy at that. This is necessary for both of us." She gave me an understanding look indicating to proceed. I immediately liked her, she is a great lady so is her sister.

" Neil, I want you to here me completely without any interruptions. Whatever I am going to say further.. I am still sorry for what you had to go through.

I never intended to hurt you Neil, I never would have. Heck you were one among the only people who had known me in and out who had respected me and with whom I could share my problems. Why would I ever do that, Yet I had to.." A sad smile left my lips recalling that day.

The past

I am planing to escape from this hell hole otherwise they would bind me in this jail forever. Home is the place I would always want to come back. Here I am running away from it, reason you may ask, my father to whom his pride is more than anything everything even his daughters happiness.

Neil would be waiting for me at the register office. Thinking of him brought a smile on my face. I couldn't have got any lucky to get a man like him. I deed gem of gem. I love him to the core. I blushed at the thought of our prospective marriage today. 

Suddenly my phone rang, It was Neil before I could attend to the call it was snatched from.

" Papa...." he slapped me back and forth to the extend of me going semi blacked out.

" You really think you can fool me. HA little escape I see. This is my fault I shouldn't have listen to your mother let you study. You ungrateful brat... NOW listen carefully that worthless boy who is waiting for you at the Office is surrounded by man, either you call him and breakup with him or I finish him, either way things are going to be my way.. AND you know I am not bluffing.."  tears never seemed to atop it's way I cried and wept I knew how monster of a person my father was. No I can't let this happen to Neil.

" I will do as you say, but after this act you have lost little respect that I had for you."

With heavy heart I called him and broke up with him abruptly if I would talked for a minute more I would have lost it.

past over

" After that they got me married the same day, I didn't know who the groom was nor did I want to know. That's when Daksh came into my life, My husband... I made it clear to him that this marriage was forced upon me and that I could never love him. He would be a male chauvinist like my dad but he turned out to exactly the opposite. I was in depression but with his help I recovered slowly. He gave me enough space yet held my broken pieces together. We sort of became cordially yet I couldn't forget you, I kept comparing him to you for months. But after a point I thought it was enough, The unconditional love that my husband provides me with is above any perfection and imperfections, I slowly opened up to him. He listen to me calmly I was mess which he had successfully handled and slowly I fall for my husband irrevocably. 

Now we are happily married and a 2 year old daughter. In fact it's my husband who pushed me to take this step. He made me understand how I had left you half way and that might be the reason that I am still guilty. Since then I had been trying to contact you Neil. With lot of work I found Sid's number but he banished me from talking to you and said that you had locked your self up because of me. Sid changed his number after that, I tried reaching you but again Sid took up the phone. He wouldn't let me talk to you. I lost hope and left the idea after that. I couldn't handle the guilt anymore and too anxious of your well being, I approached Sid again only to be failed even after multiple attempts, I was almost to loose hope when his wife approached me and here we are. I don't blame Sid but you need to know. 

By now you must have realized we were not meant for each other, I can see your happy with your wife she is a great woman. I am happy for you Neil. Once again I am sorry Neil, the only thing I would want to change in past was the moment I broke you." I completed I could see Juhi in tears and Neil was no less yet he put up a smile and I knew what that meant - relief. Sid looked up me guilt- strucken. I knew my friend he didn't have bad in his heart, but he failed to see the other side or even acknowledge the other side.

 " Thank you Ruhanika this feels so good!" I gave her grateful smile which she returned.

" Thank you Vedika, I am sorry I might had your worst interests at my heart at one moment of time!" Neil cut out his silence

" You could never have my bad interests at your heart Neil,Your too good for all those stuffs. And even If you did, It is never your fault. Take care and ya call me on your baby's birthday. Hope to catch up on you juhi. But now it's time for me to leave." I left from their to find Daksh waiting with our cute nivia. He side hugged me and gave a concerned look I assured him that everything went well. Finally at peace! 

Authors POV

After Vedika's departure... The family was still pondering upon the happening of last 30 mins.

Neil who was most affected by this. He hated himself to have thought of vedika that way all these years when she was nothing but innocent. What hurt him most was the fact that his brother who had known how bad he had suffered denied his chance for a closure.

"Bhai.." Sid came near his brother, he knew he had committed a mistake of not giving Vedika a chance. Neil cut him through...

" You out of all people knew how desperate I was for closure. Yet you deny the same from me. If not for Pari I would have still hated her for no sin of hers..." That's all Neil said, before dashing to his room. It was lot to consume in a single day and he needed time.

Sid disheartened went towards Juhi who was the only one who could approach Neil now.

" Bhabhi, believe me,I only had  bhai's  best interest at heart... I didn't want to hurt. Please make him forgive.." Before he could complete he was received with a slap from Juhi. Crazy with her hormones and seeing her husband's condition and the fact that Sid did not realise his fault yet riled her up.

" Sid seriously, best interest.... You knew he had been through a depression because of this. The part which constantly nags you about what went wrong, self hate, loosing hope and trust. Do you even realize How serious is this. You bloody denied him his right to know the truth. Who gave you that right. You are his brother but does really give you right to decide for him. She tried multiple times Sid!!! IF not on his weak state you could have at least let her help her clear this latter on but you decided not to. If this was my sibling I would never forgive him... because this bloody hell hurts bad! 

Just because the man out there is too good for his own good I know he would forgive you eventually. I am just to angry just leave from here.." bashed Juhi.

Those words did make him realize how dense he was. How insensitive he was to other's opinion. How his adamancy led to this. 

That again made him realize that he was not only sinner of vedika and bhai but also his wife. Never gave her a chance to open up to him. Never got to know her reasons. What if she had genuine reasons. Why did he never think of a possibility. 

He looked towards his side to find ruhi missing. assuming she would be in their room. He left to his wife.

As he entered the room he could here light sounds of weeping he walked further,  To find his wife crunched apon her knees weeping bad. The site sacred him.

" Hey.. Ruhani..Why are you..." he thought of asking her the reason but decided to apologize first he scooted her way and sat next to her.

" I am sorry, I am.. You were right I am too blind to think beyond what the eyes meet. I am really sorry and I know you might have your own reasons for breaking up with aravind that way and I am ready to hear you out.." he spoke hugging Ruhi lost at that she pushed him and yelled..

" WHAT THE HELL!!! I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO ANY RELATIONSHIP EXCEPT THIS FUCKED UP MARRIAGE AND  Aravind.. HE IS NOT MY BOYFRIEND... HE IS NOT....YOU HEAR ME HE IS NOT!!!" Ruhi broke down at that started mumbling the same words she looked like she was in her own world. Sid was too shocked! 

Was he too late have seen the other side.... That scarred the shit out him

So guys what's your thoughtsss.................

till the next time we meet

love sreeku

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

4.9M 244K 85
Indian Chronicles Book I My Husband, My Devil. "GET RID OF IT" She thought she heard something wrong, Not reacting she just stared at his face no e...
12K 795 34
"That means you were the only one who destroyed my whole life!" She said to him with tears filled in her eyes. "You call other people heartless and...
16.3K 359 39
What if your internet crush becomes your present? This is a story of a girl named Ahana who is jovial and carefree. She is like a boy named Aryan. He...
Her claim Від Jeelvyas03

Романтика

3.2M 187K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...