You Conquered This Heart💜

By taekooklovere

This is a story about Siya Raghuram and Abhishek Varma..... "Cant you stop mentioning his name again and agai... More

It's been 10 years❤️
No one forgets their first love💜
Can't lose you🖤
He is missing💛
A/N
Marriage. 🤗
Friends
She is my wife😏
His Family💞
Not an update
First meeting❤
Till eternity😇
Reunion😊
A Dance💃
Drunk🥴
Caring😌
Remember me?💘
His plan
Spider🕸
Tease 😉
Umbrella ☂️
Grateful🤗
Trip😊
Trip - 2
Trip-3 💕
Paris ❤
The Wicked Plan 🖤
First Time
Misunderstandings 👥
Pleasure
Dinner❣️
A talk 🤫
Fear🙁
Raunak
Love letter☹️
His brother
Ishita
Courage🥺
Our story😞

A kiss

1.8K 66 10
By taekooklovere

Not edited
Small chappy...

Siya was struggling her best to enter the car. 

He placed Siya in the passenger seat and locked his car and entered the driver seat. 

"Siya ..are you okey dear? "

Siya was laughing lightly. She was immersed in her own thoughts.

"Are you sad that we left early? ", she asked. 

" What? "

"I asked whether you are sad we left early. So that you couldn't hang out more with those girls. ", she shouted. 

"I think you are really drunk dear. Just relax. Why are you thinking about those girls?. ", 

"Then should I think about boys? ",she asked angrily staring right to his face as if she was ready to beat the hell out of him. Abhi became speechless hearing her. It's better for her to think about girls than boys.

For a while she became too silent. After a while when Abhi took a quick glance at her, she was staring continuously at him. 

"Abhii, why is your beard so wierd? Will it grow so fastly? Why is my beard not growing?"

"My beard? What is wrong with it? Wait….what did you say? Your beard? ", he asked curious. How can she have a beard? Has she gone mad? 

" Yes Abhi, my beard's not growing as fast as yours. Why is it so?", she gave a disapointed look. 

"Can you give me some of your's. Please Abhi,.. ", she leaned towards his seat and started grabbing his cheeks to pluck his facial hairs. 

"Siyaa, babyy… . What are you doing. Ouchh it hurts...Are you trying to kill me...Get your hand off my beard . ", Abhi was struggling to get away from her clutches at the same time managing to drive safely. 

She leaned towards him but her nose was evaded by a foreign scent which was neither her's nor his. 

"Eew stop the car ", Siya held the steering throwing tantrums just like a kid. Abhi was startled by her sudden actions but somehow managed to park the car on the side of the road. 

" You are stinking Abhi  ….Eeww… Your clothes stink. I can't handle this smell. ", Abhi was puzzled by her remark. Did he really smell that bad? He smelled himself but only could smell the cologne that he usually uses. 

"Are you serious? Why can't I smell anything? ", Abhi asked puzzled. 

" Maybe your nose is not working. You should transplant your nose. ", she said inspecting his nose.

" Now get out of the car. I can't handle the smell..uff ", Siya demanded. 

"What will you do if I get out of the car? How will you go home? Who will drive?", Abhi asked innocently. 

"That's a point. You change your cloth then.. These clothes are dirty. It has the smell of flies. ", she said with a scoff. 

He didn't have any  choice other than changing into another one. 

He got down and went backseat to change into them. 

"You like the view?", Abhi asked when he saw Siya was peeping on him. 

"I like it. ", Siya said while hiccuping. She moved down from her seat and managed to get to the backseat and grabbed his hands.. 

"Give me some of these. ", she said sliding her hand through his perfectly maintained eight packs. His body tensed up with her light feathery touches.

"Siya ...move away. Or I will do something to you. ", he said looking towards her sleepy eyes. Her unintentional proximity was making his male hormones go insane. While she was in her own world.. 

"I don't have any six packs. I am ugly..", she said putting her hands over her stomach..and started whining.

" Look there is none. Am I ugly? ", she asked innocently. 

"You are perfect baby. ", he said moving the hairs that fell on her face to the back of her ears. 

" You are lying… ", she started crying. 

" I want to have perfect beard and six packs to be worthy of you. Otherwise you will leave me again. . ", there was a pool of sorrow in her eyes. Abhi knew what she was referring to but he never knew that Siya was this affected by his departure. 

" I won't leave you again. I will be always there besides you"

"Promise? ", she asked with lot of expectations in her eyes. 

"Yes Promise… ", Abhi said.. 

" Yeaaayyyy… Abhi I won't leave you either. ", Siya said suddenly hugging him. 

That hug was all that was needed to evoke his manly desires. He just wanted to hug her for some more time but he didn't know when he became greedy. Her chocolate scented aroma was making him crazy. He had the urge to taste her from a long time  but all he could do was admire her beauty from far but now she was in his arms. She was all his. His wife. 

The tension between his mind and body was so intense that finally his desires overcame his composure. He suddenly grabbed her waist and pulled her towards his body and captured her lips. At his lip's touch she acted like a scared puppy. Her eyes slowly showed the desire that she perfectly hid behind her puppy face. Her breath had the faint smell of alcohol which aroused him more. The kiss which began as soft now had the urgency to explore more. He moved his fingers from her waist upwards towards her blossom and squished them. He was happy to see how her body was equally enjoying the kiss and his touches. His mouth parted her shaky lips and gained full access to her mouth. Wild tremors were sent across her body when his tongue played with her's. They stopped to grab air but couldn't wait to  melt together in their kiss.

He felt so complete. It felt as if her lips were made specially for him to devour its taste. They both enjoyed and indulged in the pleasure of kissing for long. After the torture became passive Siya's head became dizzy and fell directly towards his body. 

"Siya?.. Babyy,...? ", Abhi patted her cheeks to check whether she fell into slumber. After confirming that she is sleeping he managed to make her lay down to sleep in the backseat.

After he got back to driving seat he gave Siya a pissed look. " This woman… how can she sleep after a deep kiss. How can you sleep so soundly after awaking  my demons? You will have to compensate me dear. ", he thought. 

Soon his mood lifted up seeing her glowing and innocent face. " It will be funny to say to someone that I had my first kiss with you after keeping you in my heart for over more than ten years. I never regret waiting so long for you. Infact, for you, I can wait till eternity. Because you were and will be always the moon of my life that lighten up my world. "

When he reached his house, he lifted the sleepy Siya in his arms and went upstairs to their room. He managed to not make any noise to wake up his parents or siblings. It was already late at night. 

He placed Siya on their bed and went to take a shower up. When he came back she was fast asleep curled up in the bed like a worm. He covered her body with the blanket and joined her. In her sleep she rolled next to Abhi and hugged him unknowingly. Abhi who was still up was amused by her hug and reciprocated her hug with love. 

"Goodnight dear", he placed a small kiss on her forehead and went to sleep tightly holding Siya in his arms. 

Siya woke up early. She was feeling as feel her head aas struck with some lightning. " Why is my head paining. ", she thought. When she was about get up, she noticed that her whole body was trapped by someone. Her head was trapped in someone's chest. 

" This seems like a man's chest. Of shit Did I sleep with someone yesterday. No no, How can I face Abhi… . 

But, it feel like our home.  By any chance did I sleep with Abhi? ", she managed to pull herself partially and look his face. 

" Thank god it's Abhi", she sighed. 

"But something feels odd… why do I have my clothes on? Usually in these type of scenes female leads won't have their on them?.....Does that mean we didn't do it", there was beam of disappointment in her voice. 

"Anyway its good nothing happened. I wanted it to be special. ", she smiled inwardly thinking about them getting intimate in the future." When did you get this shameless Siya. ", she scolded herself. 

"But what exactly happened yesterday?  ", she managed to remember every embarrassing stunts she played yesterday. 

" Oh my god. Did I reveal that we are married.",she was deeply in thoughts when Abhi suddenly started to lift his limbs and stretched his body. "Oh god he is gonna wake up. I can't embarrass myself  ", she pretended to sleep. 

When Abhi woke up and saw her pouty face, he couldn't held by admire her chubby innocent face. He showered kisses on her cheeks being unaware of the fact that she was awake. He then went back to bathroom to freshen up. 

" Did he just… did he just kiss me? ", she placed her hands on her cheeks. She was shocked by his sudden actions. "Was it just a dream. No it's not. But what exactly happened yeasterday?  Should I ask him what is the meaning behind his actions? "

How's this chappy..

Couldn't write much. Nothing was coming to mind.. ..

Please bear with my bad english and grammar...

Do vote if you like.

Do follow and comment your suggestions...

Saranghae😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

774K 34.4K 57
"You're right", she said, sounding contemplative, "Maybe I should grow up and be more practical." "Well...you know 'Princes on white horses' are 'fai...
455K 17.4K 41
Abhimanyu Malhotra and Shivani Khanna had been school mates and best of friends..... But the rejection brought them apart!!! After years both were ti...
548K 23.8K 28
"Give me a chance to heal your heart." "Stay away from my Mumma." "We don't need you." ~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~ Join Di...
3.9M 137K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...