Rightfully Yours BxB

By scarlettlove

My father is the Alpha of our pack. The Midnight run pack. He is the most respected man that I have ever know... More

The Alpha's son BxB
chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
15
Chapter 16
chapter.17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
29
chapter 30
Hey you read this~ 2nd book

chapter 9

22.3K 786 110
By scarlettlove

I jerk awake and I'm in Slade’s arms in his bed. I automatically smile into his chest.

"Hey you're awake! Thank God" He grinned at.me.

 I nod. "Sooo….. Who attacked me when I came in?"

"My brother...” He growled out and I kissed his cheek. 

“He thought you were here to attack me...He didn't know you were my mate. I told you he is so protective. I'm sorry baby." Slade kissed me softly licking my lips for entrance which I gladly give him.

I moan and pull him closer. He gripped my hips and grinds against me. I can feel how hard he is and I whimper wanting him. My hands travel down to the waist line of his Jeans. He moans and his kisses travel to my neck. I tense up. He can’t mark me yet!

"DON'T MARK ME!" I scream and jerk away.

 He looked at me with hurt and confusion. That look fills me with guilt.

"Not yet. I'm not really ready." I look away ashamed.

His hands run up my back comforting me. "Baby I won't do anything till your ready."

I smiled at him thankfully. We both stood up and walk downstairs. His brother stared at me with hate. I melted into Slade’s side and whine against him. Slade growled at him. I tense up looking between the two scared of a fight.

"I'm sorry Milo. You are my brothers’ mate I didn't know earlier." He spat out.

I just nodded at him. I know he doesn’t mean it. I look around and saw everyone looking at me. I smile weakly at them. I see Jacob in the house I forgot he was here. I freeze and see him motion to go outside.

"Hey babe I'm going outside. I need to breath for a minute. All this excitement is getting to me" I smile up at him.

"Want me to go with you?" He looked down at me concerned.

I shake my head at him and walk outside. I see Jacob in the Forest line.

I walk over to him in fear. "Please don't tell. I'll do anything just don't tell."

He shakes his head at me. I whimper out.

"HAVEN'T I BEEN THREW ENOUGH! CAN'T I JUST BE HAPPY! YOU USE TO BE MY BEST FRIEND!, PLEASE" I yell at him crying.

"I won't tell. I won't rip that away from you. Im sorry! My mate won't accept me because of what I did to you. I'm sorry." He said upset. I can tell he means it.  I look at him shocked.

"You found your mate?" He nodded.

"I'll uh talk to your mate about you if you want. She will accept you." I offer to him though I am not really sure why I did.

"He.. My mates a guy" Jacob whispered.

I laugh and fall over. "Oh God after all the fucking torture you put me through. Serves you right." I smirked.

 He looked away from me. It was almost like we are friends again.

"Point out your mate." I say standing up.

 Jacob points to a guy standing by the door looking at him longingly.

"His name is Chris"

I nod and walk to Chris. Chris smiled at me.

"Hey! You’re Chris right?" He nodded.

 "Ok well you have to give Jacob a chance. He won't hurt you like he did me." I pushed him a little toward Jacob.

He looked at me concerned and I nodded encouraging. Chris ran toward Jacob and kissed him. I grin at the sight. I am glad they are together. I feel arms wrap around me.

 Slade kisses my neck. "You’re too kind Milo. I love you"

I turn and face him. "You make me happy and I haven't felt that in a long time. You make me feel safe. I've never felt that. You have made me feel accepted for who I really am. I love you more than anything."  I pull him in and kiss him deeply and jump up on him.

He jerked away surprised and I laughed. Slade smirks at me and kisses me again. My hands gripped his hair and I grinded on him making him moan out. I smirk against his lips enjoying every moment with him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.4K 3K 61
(Condensed scene from the POV of Kayla) I can never have children, and I'm sure my mate felt what happened to me. If I ever meet him, he is sure to r...
210K 8.3K 61
"Are you coming to bed firefly?" He says to me laying his hands over my waist joining me in looking over the city. "I want to look out for a little...
4.3M 117K 53
"I don't want to go with you" I whispered... Big mistake. I screamed as he slammed me down to the ground hard and held my neck, he straddled my hip...
663K 17.7K 29
17. That's how old I am today. It's about time too. I was getting sick of being 16. I hear a low rumble being emitted from my chest. I run towards th...