𝔰𝔥𝔢 • H. STYLES

By SHESNEVERSATISFIED

sunflower vol. 6 in which a guitarist meets a singer More

cast + playlist
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
fourteen
fifthteen
sixteen
seventeen
eightteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
fourty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty

thirteen

12K 304 99
By SHESNEVERSATISFIED

SO MANY WOMEN WERE AT THE VICTORIA SECRET SHOW.

Selene had seen a lot of them of TV before. They were all skinny, tall, and absolutely beautiful. She had talked to a few before they had to get ready and they were extremely nice. Selene has just wished that the there had been more representation.

More diversity. More body sizes.

As a kid, she barely saw anyone like her on TV. As a mixed kid, it was hard for her. Her mom left her at a young age, making her feel disconnected with her Mexican culture. Her dad was black, the girl growing up on TV shows like Madea. Selene was grateful for her dad's side of family. They taught her how to come out of her shell.

She didn't have any contact with her mom's side of the family anymore. After her mom decided she wanted to leave, they didn't even try to spend time with her. It hurt at first but she realized that she was better off without them anyway.

"Are you sure your feeling better?" Harry asked as everyone sat in the dressing room. This was literally his third time asking. Mitch had already asked twice today. She had gotten over the cold in five days. It was the shortest one she has ever had. She practically drugged herself up on tea, soup, and antibiotics. She was gaining back her energy and everyone was glad. It was sad to watch her mope around tiredly.

"What was your temperature today?" Sarah asked, making the girl huff. They asked her literally everyday. Every day. Mitch found it funny when she would get annoyed by them.

"98.2. I'm fine, really."

Selene adjusted the ear piece in her ear with her left hand as she adjusted the strap to the guitar with her right. They were going to be going on stage in five minutes which meant she had barely any time to calm herself the fuck down. Her eyes wandered around the room. There was multiple models frantically running to get their wings on. Some of them were fluffing their hair out to make it have more volume. Selene's hands softly shook as she tried to tune her guitar.

Breathe in. Out. In. Out.

A much larger hand was placed onto the guitar, steadying it as it shook. Selene's hazel eyes looked at the small, black cross that was on his hand. Her eyes trailed up to his green eyes that had a look of worry.

Selene looked at the others who were paying no attention to the two. She sighed before turning back to Harry. "It's scary thinking about going on that stage isn't it?" Harry asked as he watched her tune the guitar. "What are you afraid of?"

"Messing up a note, playing the wrong cord, my guitar-

"Selene."

"-being out of tune, playing too fast-," she continued.

"Selene!" Harry said once more, making her look back up at the man.

"Have you ever messed up on stage?" he asked. She shook her head. "Everything's gonna be alright up there. Just try not to get too distracted," he smirked, making her slap his shoulder.

"I should be saying that to you Styles," she retorted as a small smile cake onto her face. His eyes widened and he opened his mouth slightly. "I'm offended," he jokingly said, placing his hand over his chest.

"As you should be," she said. Harry didn't get a chance to reply as the stage director came up to the band.

"Your going on now," he said to the group. Selene pushed a strand of hair back and nodded. She was going to be okay. She could do it. Harry looked at her as she stared at the curtain.

"Are you ready?"

"Ready as i'll ever be."

The rest of the band had to go own stage before Harry did. Selene followed Mitch, Sarah, and Claire out to the stage. Her eyes trailed over the thousands of people that were there. Mitch patter her back before the two parted their ways to the different ends of the stage. The band waited for their cue to start playing. Selene's eyes focused on the chords and how fast her hands moved to switch to a lower chord. She looked up, watching as Harry nodded towards the first model. He brung the wireless mic to his face, starting the first verse of Kiwi. This was one of the few times he had a mic that didn't have a wire.

Harry's energy rubbed off on everyone else. The way he frolicked around the stage made Selene happy. Before she knew it, they were all being rushed off the stage for the next artist.

Harry was rushed to another wardrobe change while the rest of the band stayed back. Selene sat on an one cushion sofa while Mitch and Sarah sat together; Mitch's arm draped over her shoulders. Claire sat in a chair next to them.

"How was it kid?" Mitch asked as he directed the attention to Selene. She smiled, her septum piercing softly dangling. "That was fucking amazing," she breathed out.

The amount of energy coming from the models, Harry, and the rest of the band was enough to send her adrenaline rushing. Her cheeks were a tint of red and her pupils were dilated. Mitch noticed, his whole body moving forward to see.

"What the hell Selene? You took drugs?" he asked, somewhat joking.

She snorted. "Have you ever seen me take drugs?"

"No."

"Then there's your answer Mitchell," she said. Her eyes dilated was a side effect from the antidepressants. She really needed to change her medication. The side affects that we're gone for years had slowly started to make her way back into her life. That was the first thing on her checklist when she got back to the States was to make an appointment. She contemplated whether or whether not to go off of them until then. If she did, that means she would have to lower her dose every week and by then, she would already be off of tour.

Harry walked back into the room, now wearing a greyish-blue suit with a baby blue blouse under it. "There's an after party a few blocks down after this. Any of y'all going?"

"I'll go but i'm not drinking," Selene said as she rubbed her head.

"Your not drinking?"

"That's what I said."

Selene couldn't risk being hangover and having headaches from her medicine. "Okay then," Harry said. "Anyone else?"

"Me and Sarah are going out."

"I'm staying in tonight."

"Then I guess it's just the two of us," Harry sat as he sat down.

Before she knew it, Selene was at the party with Harry. As soon as she stepped into the door she could smell sweat and alcohol. Selene held the boba drink in her hand tightly. Harry has stopped to get her a drink since she said she wasn't going to drink here. Selene cringed as she saw multiple couples practically make out in front of everyone. Their hands roamed all over each other. She removed her eyesight from the couples and to the people who were either smoking or drinking.

"Welcome to the industry," Harry smirked as he led her through the room by placing his hand on her shoulder. This definitely wasn't her scene. She hadn't been to a big party like this since college. Since she met Nate. Harry greeted Bella Hadid with a big hug; the singer practically squishing her. Bella was the first to let go, her eyes trailing over to Selene.

"Your the bassist right?" she asked as she shined her pearly white teeth. Holy shit. She actually payed attention to the band members.

Selene nodded. "That's me. Nice to meet you," she smiled as she brought her hand out. Bella shook her hand softly. "We are doing Spill it or Drink it over there if you two want to come over," she said, walking away as fast as she got introduced.

"You can play, i'll watch," Selene said over the music.

"Why aren't you playing?" he asked.

She sighed. "There gonna ask questions I don't have answer to because the last time I did anything with anyone it was Nate."

Harry's entire body language changed as he leaned more into Selene. "Holy shit Selene I didn't know sorry," he said.

"You didn't know so don't apologize. I'll just sit back and watch," she smiled. Harry made a stop in the kitchen and poured himself a concoction of alcohol into a red cup.

"Let's get this party started shall we?"

Harry and Selene say by each other as he played the game with the other models and celebs. Selene found out a bunch of shit about everyone in the circle. Especially Harry. She didn't think he'd be the type of guy to be almost rebellious in a way. He was also secretive. He made sure to not tell them anything that would end up biting him in the ass in the future.

Selene had actually enjoyed the party. The two had ended up dancing; Harry drunk off his ass. She laughed a lot as she watched Harry try to dance but he would eventually stumble. One of his songs came on once and Selene purposely embarrassed him by screaming the lyrics. He only stood there and covered his face.

It had became very late fast and the two decided to pack it up for the night. The singer and guitarist walked down the street in search for where they parked the car.

"Where's your keys Harry?" she asked as she turned her head to him. He only giggled. "Harry?"

"What?" he asked.

"Where's your keys?" she asked once more.

His shoulders shook as he laughed. Selene honestly didn't know what the fuck he was laughing about. She stared at him as he calmed himself down, his eyes looking at his untied shoes. "There in my pocket," he squeaked out. "In my pocket in my pocket ooooh!" he sung, making Selene snort.

"Give me the keys, i'm driving," she said as she held out her hand. Harry grabbed her hand and intertwined his fingers with his. "No Harry your keys not my hand," she said as she tried to unravel their hands.

"We're best friends Selene skip with me," he beamed, a small lisp appearing. He brung their hands back and forth in a swinging motion. He's was a literal little kid while drunk. Selene wondered how long it was gonna take her to get him to the car. "If I skip with you will you give me the keys?" she asked. He nodded his head. What the actual hell was Selene getting herself into. Skipping? Down a street? With the two most clumsiest people on the planet? She sighed as she started skip with the older man. She eventually just ended up getting pulled because of how much longer his legs were.

"This is the car Harry. Keys please," she said as she untangled their hands. Harry's green, glossy eyes looked into hers as he gave her a big hug. He was practically squeezing every bone in her body. She awkwardly patted his back, the man leaning more into the hug.

"Harry?"

"Yes?"

"If you squish any more I think your gonna break my rib cage hun," she breathed out. He let go and fished through his pockets for the car keys. He eventually found them and dropped them in her hands.

"Wait, did you call me hun instead of asshole," Harry slurred as he opened the passenger door. Selene rolled her eyes as she hopped into the car.

"Your drunk so I have to be nice Harold." He was silent as he got into the car and closed the door.

"Maybe I should get drunk more," he said as he leaned onto the glass window. He stared at the scenery outside as Selene reversed the car. "You won't be able to tour if you get drunk more," she said as she took a turn. Harry's head bobbed against the window.

"You are lying. Liar," he said as he lifted his head. "When she's home she's alone to a cactus. He's in a black dress and she's an actress," he slurred, not even saying the lyrics right.

Selene let out an laugh before covering her mouth with the hand that wasn't on the steering wheel. He was completely shit-faced. She listened to his rambling the whole way to the hotel. He had ended up sobering up a bit but not as much as she wanted him to.

"We're here Harry," she said as she took off her seatbelt. The older man didn't answer. "Harry?" she said again as she looked over to the singer. He was knocked out. His mouth was slightly parted open, his breath soft. Selene softly shook him awake, stopping once she saw his green eyes open.

"We're at the hotel?" he asked.

"Yes, get up because we have to leave in the morning and it's 2:30 am," she said as she unbuckled her seatbelt. Harry lazily got out of the car. His eyes were still droopy and it was noticeable that he just wanted to plop into his bed. Selene closed her door and then locked the car. They made their way to the hotel, Harry struggling to walk in a straight line. Selene ended up just grabbing his arm and leading him to his room.

"Thank you Le, i'm going to go in my room now," he smiled drunkly. Selene had no choice but to smile.

"You go do that Harry."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.4K 776 41
"Maybe it's..." "Just me and my ghostly guitar." "And me." [Julie And The Phantoms] [OC X OC] [OC X OC] [OC X Bobby Wilson/ Trevor Wilson] [Pre- show...
14.5K 410 69
Ophelia, or Opie as her friends call her, meets the band after a show in Nashville. The twins are smitten immediately, and drama ensues. After a deci...
39.5K 900 37
DJ liked one thing and one thing only. Her niece Gabby. Her 6-year-old niece Gabby made her small world feel bigger. So when Gabby told her she wante...
602K 8.1K 54
Remember when we went on tour together and fell in love, and then we wrote a song about it. Thats the life of a popstar. "And I'm well aware I writ...