You and Me (Case Closed Shini...

By Creepypasta_Monster

Welcome to You and Me, in this story you the protagonist has a crush on Shinichi Kudo. You are a Fem reader... More

.A bit about yourself.
Amusement Park
Shrunk
Moving in with Ran
Back Home
School/ New Rival
Drowned Pt.1
Drowned Pt.2
Party pt.1
Party pt.2
Park prt.1
Park Pt.2
Thank you, Jimmy
Haunted Case
Escaped
.Man in Black.
~: Kaito Kuroba :~
.The Beginning of the End.
.Cherry Tower.
.Texting.
.Sharing Together.
.My First Friend.
!Important!
.The Questions.
.Ice Cream.
.The Shrine.
.Darkness.
.Hanako.
.My feelings.
.Watched.
!Tagged!
.Awake.
.The Forest.
.Her Story.
.I promise.
.Sick 1/2.
!Important! #2
.The Detective.
.Sick 2/2.
.I Love You.
.This Feeling.
.Sakura Hairpin.
.New Book Cover.
.Special Chapter.
.Let's go see them.
Shinichi Meets Kuma-san
.The Stalker's Story.
.The Void.
Welcome to Cherry Tower
Let's Talk.
.Finish what was interrupted.
.Amaryllis.
.Black Lily.
.Forget-Me-Not.
.Sunflowers.

Haunted House

821 31 3
By Creepypasta_Monster

"F/n! Come here please!" I look up from my book as I turn to Ran-Chan who was in the kitchen. I get up from my warm spot and go towards her.

"Yes, Ran-neechan?" I question when she turns to me with a smile.

"F/n, Do you mind if I ask you for a favor?" She asked and I looked at her confused.

'A Favor from Ran-Chan? I wonder what she needs...' I question to myself before nodding in agreement. 

"Sure!" I answer her and then she turned around grabbing something from the counter. I watched her as she kneeled to my level and gave me a camera. 

"This is embarrassing but I have a lot of homework to do so I was hoping if you could help me with one of my homework Assignments." She said with a nervous smile, Hoping I would allow it. 

"Oh okay, Sounds easy enough" I said with a smile while Ran-Chan thanked me and then she gave me instructions.

                                                                                    ...

I was walking down the street towards the address Ran-Chan gave me. I was honestly a bit scared and nervous. When I looked up the address a bunch of the same picture's showed up. 

It was the picture of a Broken and Old house, I never knew that was near here. It was supposed to be a 15 minute walk but since I have my skates It should take me atleast a 5-9 Minutes.

I stopped when I needed to cross the street, I looked to my right and left making sure I was going in the right direction.

'Ran-Chan...I should have asked if someone could come with me...' I sight as the light turned green so I could cross. A few other civilians were around making my nervousness calm down a bit but I was still scared.

I finally cross as I skate down the street as I was soon arriving in a neighborhood. I push myself a bit but I heard some familiar voices.

"I wonder how F/n-Chan is doing?" 

"She's been acting weird"

"Give her a break guys"

Those were the voices of Ayumi, Genta, and Mitsuhiko. I stop when I turn the corner seeing the Detective Boys.

"F/n-Chan!" Ayumi exclaimed loudly while happiness. I smiled at her as I waved a bit. My eye's landed on Jimmy who looked at me with a tiny bit of blush. I blushed as well looking away towards Ayumi.

"Hey g-guys!" I said with a smile as Genta rushed towards me.

"What are you doing right now F/n? Are you going somewhere?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, Ran-neechan asked me to help her run an errand so I am going over there" I explained to Genta with a smile. He nodded.

"Woah! Is that a camera?" I turn to Ayumi who had sparkles in her eyes, 'Should I explain to them?' I question but shake it off.

"Yup, Ran-neechan gave it to me so I can take picture's for her Errand" I explained and she nodded.

'Should I ask them to join me?' I question myself hoping I agree with myself since I don't want to go by myself. But being the dense person I am I disagree.

"Want us to join you?" I turn to Haibara and I just look at her. 

"Huh? Oh umm...Sure?" I respond and she nodded. 

"So where are you heading?" Asked Conan and I blush a little as I reach in my pocket giving grabbing the piece of paper Ran-Chan gave me. 

I hand it to him and he reads it then take's out his phone I assume typing in the address. I watch as his eye's widen a bit. "Are you sure this is the right address?" He question as he looked up from his phone.

"Yeah, I'm sure...Why is there something wrong with the address?" I ask him and he looked me dead in the eye's. "There was a murder at this address" He said bluntly. 

"A M-Murder?" I stuttered as I looked into his Blue Sapphire eyes.

He nodded as the rest of my friends asked questions like why I am going there or if we are going to investigate the case. 'I should have done this by myself' I thought to myself as I get the paper back from Conan and then I pushed myself as my skate's started moving. 

"F/n! Where are you going?" I heard Haibara question as I skated away from the group. 

"To get the pictures!" I exclaim loudly as I made my way towards the Address. I could hear running behind me as I turn my head to see the rest of the group trying to catch up.

                                                                                    ...

"Um...Do you guys think its t-to late for me to g-go back?" I questioned as I looked at the rusty and molded gates. They have vine's on them and they also have some spider webs.

"F/n-Chan are you scared?" I turned to Haibara who just looked at me. 

"I-Is it that obvious?" I questioned and since I am scared I was shaking a bit.

"Very" Haibara commented and I just sighted.

"What kind of Picture's did Ran-neechan ask for?" I turn to Conan who was looking at the gates. 

"Well...She asked me to take atleast Three pictures." I got the camera ready as I said the Three types.

"The Front of the house, The Inside and the Backyard." I toke a few steps back onto the street as I made sure my skate's didn't move.

I look through the camera lenses and then I move the camera around for the perfect angle. I snap the picture as it saved onto the camera roll. I then put the camera away and I felt shivers.

"I don't w-want to go inside, t-though" I said shivering....It doesn't help the matter that today's weather is cold. It isn't going to snow but it was windy and the atmosphere was cold.

'I should have worn something more warmer' I thought to myself looking down at my outfit.

'My soft and warm coat wasn't as warm but atleast I won't freeze to death or something.' I thought to myself and then I was interrupted by the soft shaking of the gate as a breeze of wind blew by.

"Genta-Kun...Should we go inside?" I heard Ayumi-Chan ask and she looked scared just like me. 

"It can't be that bad, right guys?" Genta asked as I just looked at the building. I looked at the window's and then I looked at the window at the top of the building.

My eye's widen as I stood frozen shaking in fear....A shadowy figure was standing by the building. I reached out to who ever was next to me holding their hand. I couldn't look away from the figure...'If I turn away....Something bad might happen' I thought to myself.

"F/n?" I look away from the figure to the person who called me.

I turn to see Conan blushing so I looked down at my hand to see I am holding his. I even have my fingers intertwined with his. I quickly pull my hand away apologizing. 

'The Figure!' I look towards the window the figure was and I noticed it wasn't there anymore...I shaked in fear. "T-The...F-F-Figure" I said catching everyone's attention.

Everything seemed to slow down as I opened my mouth to say.

"The Figure is gone"

To be continued.

Hello Everyone! I am happy to announce a new case! I hope you guys are excited. I hope you guys also noticed something specific in this chapter of You and Me. Hehehe...If you saw it then I please comment. I will give a shout out to everyone who found it. 

If anyone wants to ask any questions or wants to pull up some Ideas then go ahead! I like reading the comments! Please Like, Comment and Share!

Until next time my Case Solvers! ʕ→ᴥ← ʔ

Signed: (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Esme The Author ♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 36 21
Kozume Kenma x femreader In which you cross paths with Kenma one day while you were walking in the streets on Tokyo. You caught his eye, captured his...
3K 134 29
Two Girls One New World More Boys One Destiny Two paths to take Two girls, forced to save a world not of their own. Their lives already seemed diffi...
95.3K 3.8K 20
*Completed* Thanks to a slip up of his, Kaito was forced to take the APTX 4869, yet just like the famous Kudo Shinichi shrunk into a child of merely...
1.2M 23.8K 42
➵ Completed! © 𝚊 𝚒 𝚛 𝚒 𝚜 𝚛 𝚊 𝚒 𝚗 𝚜 ▸ Published: Apr 08, 2020 ▸ Finished: Mar 22, 2020 Slow updates. I'm either out of ideas, motivation, or...