A Wolf In An All Vampire Scho...

Da TransBtc

《No spoilers》 Altro

Cast
~01~
~02~
~03~
{Five}
{Six}
{Seven}
{Eight}
{Nine}
{Ten}
{Eleven}
{Twelve}
{Thirteen}
{Fourteen}
{Fifteen}
{Sixteen}
{Seventeen}
{Eighteen}
{Nineteen}
{Twenty}
{Twenty-one}
{Twenty-two}
{Twenty-three}
{Twenty-four}
{Twenty-five}
{Twenty-six}
{Twenty-seven}
{Twenty-eight}
{Twenty-nine}
{Thirty}
{Thirty-one}
{Thirty-two}
{Thirty-three}
{Thirty-four}
{Thirty-five}
{Thirty-six}
{Thirty-seven}
{Thirty-eight}
{Thirty-nine}
{Fourty}
{Fourty-one}
{Fourty-two}
{Fourty-three}
{Fourty-four}
{Fourty-five}
{Fourty-six}
{Fourty-seven}
{Fourty-eight}
{Fourty-nine}
{Fifty}
{Fifty-one}
{Fifty-two}
{Fifty-three}
{Fifty-four}
{Fifty-five}
{Fifty-six}
{Fifty-seven}
{Fifty-eight}
{Fifty-nine}
{Sixty}
{Sixty-one}
{Sixty-two}
Just A Quick Little Thing
A/N
A/N

{Four}

303 12 7
Da TransBtc

*few weeks later*

CORBYN

I was in the classroom and I was doing really good at paying attention to my work when I heard a hiss from behind me. I looked and saw a girl in her vampire form and she was staring at me. She looked hungry.

'Shit the boys aren't here to protect me' I looked at my work and ran a hand through my hair. 'God I need the boys right now' The bell rang and we all got our stuff together. I walked to my locker and didn't see the boys anywhere. I texted Jonah.

Corbyn
Where are you guys?

Jonah
Lunchroom

Corbyn
K coming

I put my stuff in my locker and grabbed my lunch. I saw the girl from the classroom, staring at me and she looked hungry. I shut my locker. Nobodys out here to help me. 'Shit. She's fast so she can definitely catch up to me' I texted Jonah

Corbyn
DUDE! I NEED HELP!

Jonah
Where are you?

Corbyn
Locker

Jonah
We're all coming now.

I saw the girl in front of me. I dropped my lunch and my phone. "Please just stay away from me" I said. "But I'm so hungry" she said. I looked away scared. "And you're the only living thing in here so. Why not just drink your blood?"

"LEAVE MY BROTHER ALONE!" 'Ashley' I looked and saw her running over. "Oo. 2 snacks. I like it" I growled. "Aww. Are you gonna bite me?" "No. But I will try to scare you" "Pfft. Try to scare me"

I roared at her and she backed up. "You dare try and touch my sister ever again. Your head will be ripped off in seconds! Got it!" I yelled. "Ohh. I'm so scared" "Ashley. Run" I said. She ran to the cafeteria. The girl pinned me to the lockers and turned my head.

"Can I have a bite?" "N-no" "Whatever. I don't care what you say. I'm having a bite whether you like it or not" She leaned closer to my neck and a tear escaped my eye and rolled down my cheek. "HANNAH! LET HIM GO!" I heard Daniel.

(A/n: you can change the name)

She rolled her eyes and pushed me into the lockers. She ran away. I sat down and sighed. Daniel ran over and knelt down in front of me. "How about we eat at the benches instead of the cafeteria" Eben suggested. "Okay"

I grabbed my lunch and my phone. Daniel and I went to the front. We sat at a bench. "So why did she do that?" I asked. "That'll be something I'll explain with the rest of the group" "Mk"

He kissed my cheek. "If you ever need a bodyguard. I'm free" I giggled. "Maybe Seavey. Maybe" he chuckled. He giggled. 'God I love his giggles' His dimples really come out when he laughs or smiles or giggles and it's adorable.

The boys came out and sat down. I saw that there was something weird about Daniel. "Dani. You alright?" I asked. "Hm? Yeah. I'm fine" "Daniel. What is wrong?" Jonah asked. "You are looking a little pale" "Guys. I'm a vampire"

"We're not pale" I turned his head and looked into his eyes. He looked at my neck and turned into a vampire. "Guys. He's hungry" he hissed. "I'll go get a blood bag" Zach said and ran inside. "Guys. Go" I said.

"No. He wants your blood" Jonah said. "Go. I'll be fine. He can't be around and ton of people" I said. They ran inside. "Daniel. Calm down. They are getting you something" He looked into my eyes and he calmed down.

"Got it" Zach said. He ripped the top of it off and gave it to Daniel. He drank it. He looked like he was enjoying it. He stopped and started panting. "Thanks guys. The teachers didn't give me any because I did something so they wouldn't let me have any"

"What did you do?" "I.... I protected your sister from Hannah and Hannah said that I threatened to rip her heart out" I looked down and sighed. "Shit my sister" I said looking up. I ran into the school and saw Hannah about to bite her. I roared.

Hannah looked at me. I stopped and looked at her. "Leave her alone" I said. I growled and she smirked. She grabbed Ashley and put her in front of her. "Oh so you are trying to save your little sister?" Ashley looked at me. Tears rolled down her cheeks.

My eyes turned yellow. "You either leave her alone or there will be consequences" I said. "Hm. I'd rather deal with the consequences" She tilted her head and I saw the boys staring at me. I looked at Hannah and Ashley.

My claws came out and I roared. I ran over and grabbed Hannah. I threw her to the wall. "Ashley. Go" she ran to the boys and went behind them. I growled at Hannah. "I told you" I said. "Idiot" she got up and I grabbed her shirt. I pinned her to the wall.

"You dare touch my family again. I will rip your head off" She ran away when I let her go. I turned and saw them all staring at me. My claws went away and my eyes turned normal. My wolf teeth went away and my ears went down. Someone ran over and lifted my head. I saw Daniel.

EBEN

I was shocked. He just threatened a vampire. Something that could possibly kill him just to save his sister. 'He's a really good brother' I didn't even notice that I was holding Zachs hand until I felt his finger twitch. I let his hand go. Corbyn and Daniel came over.

Ashley hugged Corbyn. "So, Ash. Wanna come with us or do you want to go with your friends?" Corbyn asked. "Um... friends" "Ok. Be careful" "Thanks Corbs" she ran away. "You are a really good brother" "She's the only sibling I have left. My brother Jordan is in college" "Oh" I said.

We went back out and started talking. We all ate while Daniel drank the blood from the blood bag. "So Corbyn...." Daniel started. "Mhm" "I-" the bell rang. "STUPID BELL! LET HIM TALK!" Zach yelled. We all laughed. We all got up. Corbyn kissed Daniel's head and walked inside.

Jonah pecked Jack's lips and left. "Can you stay?" Zach asked. "I would but I have class" he pouted. "How about this. You come to my car after school. I'll take you somewhere and we will spend the rest of the day together" "Okay" I kissed his forehead and went inside.

ZACH

"Awww. Are you going on a little date?" Jack started teasing me. I flipped him off. "I'm telling Eben" "No please don't" I said. "Why?" Jack asked. I sighed and we started walking to class. "Because. He will either take my cookies or give me the spanking" "Oh um... I won't tell" Daniel said. "Me either" Jack said. "Thanks guys" We went into class and sat in the back. We started class.

*time skip*

It was the end of the day and I'm excited. I get to spend time with Eben. I grabbed my stuff and walked out of the school. I saw him talking to the boys. I ran over and jumped onto his back. "Hey Zachy" "How'd you know it was me?" I asked. "I can smell your scent buddy"

They were all giggling. "What's so funny?" I asked. "Nothing" Eben said. "Daniel. Jack. What the hell did you guys do?" I asked. "Nothing" Jack said. I knew he was telling the truth. I can tell by his face.

"Okay. Daniel" I looked at him. "I did nothing. I swear" He put his hands up in defense. "Mhm" I said. "I did nothing" I smiled a little. I knew he was telling the truth as well. "Alright. Let's go" I said. I got down and we all went to our cars.

Daniel is going somewhere with Corbyn today so he's in the car with Corbyn and Ashley. Jack rides with Jonah now. I'm going with Eben today so yeah. Daniel and I walked today so we don't have to worry about our cars being stuck here for the weekend. I got in Ebens truck while he put our bags in the back. He got in and started the car.

He started driving. "So we are going to go to my place to drop things off. And then we can go to the secret place" "You know that I hate surprises Mr. Franckewitz" "Hey. No last name or spanking" I crossed my arms and pouted.

"Sorry" I said. He put a hand on my leg. "It's fine" I said. I grabbed his hand and he locked our fingers together. I smiled and looked out the window. My phone buzzed. "C'mon. I don't have enough hands to look at it" "I'll let go" "No. I'll look at it when we get home"

(A/n: honestly. I ship Zeben. What about you guys? Do you ship them?)

"You sure?" "Yeah" "Ok" he continued driving. 'Damn it I love him' He parked in the driveway and we walked in with our bags. We put them in his room and I grabbed my phone. I looked at the message.

The three blood sucking crazy ass's

Jack
You better tell us how it's going after the little date later

Daniel
Yeah. And tell us everything that happens

Zach
I will I promise

"Ready?" He asked, coming out of the bathroom. "Yep" we walked to the car and got in. He started driving to the secret place.

♡♡

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

2.6K 152 49
Read to find out😊✌🏻
22.3K 512 25
𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡.. 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐬𝐨𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬.. 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝
2.1K 62 82
《No spoilers》
4.4K 69 28
𝔸 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕒 𝕘𝕚𝕣𝕝 𝕨𝕙𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕤 𝕚𝕟 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕧𝕒𝕞𝕡𝕚𝕣𝕖. 𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕟𝕤 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕤𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕤 𝕠𝕦...