π–£” 𝕀 π”Ήπ•–π•π• π•Ÿπ•˜ 𝕋𝕠 𝕐𝕠�...

By Lil_Idol_Chan

Princess Y/N Vi Britainia was the identical twin sister to Euphimia just with shorter hair. She was a very we... More

Princess...Y/N?
Lovingly
A little lesson
Brother...oh..my dear brother
How?...
Taken through my hands...
A House of Cards.
A love or a Love?
Whatever it be...
World End
my little sunshine on earth
In The Wind
Something strange.
Gift of Love...
Memories...
Ocean memory

Thats Human...

350 6 6
By Lil_Idol_Chan

The knights of the round were ordered to retreat now that the people lost their trust in the Chinese Federation or High Eunuchs I don't know at this point. And now I was in the garage, waiting for Kallen to come out of the Guren and Anya from the Mordred who is probably injured.

"Hey are you two alright?!" "Yeah Belle! We are just fine!" "Yeah N/N it's really Anya we should be worried about. The Mordred kind of crashed into the ground and Gino in the Tristan has to cover her. So it's really only her and Kallen we are waiting for to get out of their knightmares" Suzaku explained. "Oh well atleast the two of you are safe which is better than nothing."

——————————————————

After having gotten back home I had some work that had to be done but luckily I was able to go back to school.

"Hey Lelouch! You two Rolo! I guess you two already know who these two are but they need a formal introduction.~" I said with a smile. "Don't be too formal!" Rivalz said. "Well this is Gino and this is Anya but I guess you guys already ran into each other at me and Suzaku's welcome party!" "Anyway, we've both just enrolled here at Ashford and...while we are here we insist that our social status be ignored like Belle over here!" Gino said as he wrapped me into a side hug like he usually did with Suzaku.

"G-Gino! Just because S-Suzaku isn't h-here doesn't mean you get to use me as, as! Ugh...t-too heavy-y, Y/N Down" I said as I began to fall until Gino held me up. "Wup! No Y/N down today! If Suzaku found out you even had ONE Princess down moment, he would murder me 10 times with the Lancelot!" He said. "Serves you right." Said Anya. "They said they wanted the experience of being ordinary students" Milly said "So I'm teaching them how to talk normal" Rivalz ended. "I'm looking forward to getting to know you...old man" "r-right..." "pfft! I mean you do-!" "Shut!"

——————————————————

"And that my friend is why I don't use the school shower/bathing room~ too much gossip."

Oh you might be wondering how I'm back in school well~

—————————————————

"Suzaku!" I slammed my fists at the door multiple times. "SUZAKU LET ME OUT THIS ISNT FUNNY!" I took off my heels and threw them at the door but as he opened the door- "DIDNT I TELL YOU TO STOP MAKING A RACKET?! WHOA-!!" I threw a high heel that barely missed him and flew out. "LET ME OUT!" Oops!" "Tch! CANT YOU UNDERSTAND?!" He entered my room and closed the door behind him.

"JUST WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO UNDERSTAND?! IM THE ONE TRAPPED HERE!! YOU BRING ME FOOD AND DONT EVEN TALK TO ME SO HOW WOULD YOU WANT ME TO UNDERSTAND?!!?" I shouted at him. "BECAUSE IF YOU HAVENT REALIZED IM SCARED!!" "What?...." "THATS RIGHT IM SCARED!! No...NO IM TERRIFIED! I ABANDONED YOU! I LEFT YOU!!! AND YOUR NOT ANGRY! YOUR NOT UPSET!! YOU DONT EVEN PUNISH ME YOU JUST EXCEPT IT AND MOVE ON!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" "CAUSE I DONT HAVE TO PUNISH YOU THERE IS NO REASON! IT WAS A MISTAKE! AN ACCIDENT WAS IT NOT?! SO JUST EXCEPT THAT I FORGIVE YOU AND MOVE ON!"

"I can't do that..." "what do you mean 'you can't do that'?" "WHAT I MEAN IS THAT WHEN WE PROMISED EACH OTHER! WHEN WE PROMISED THAT I WOULD BE YOUR KNIGHT! I WOULD BE BY YOUR SIDE AT MOST AS I COULD BE! I PROMISED TO PROTECT YOU MORE THAN, BETTER THAN!, GREATER THAN!, ULTIMATELY GREATER THAN THAT SILLY EXCUSE OF HOW I PROTECTED EUPHY, I WANT TO PROTECT YOU THE BEST WAY MY BODY CAN DO! BUT PLEASE, I MADE A MISTAKE THAT ALMOST COSTED YOUR LIFE SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PUNISH ME!" He yelled as a he pleaded for me to punish me but then

*SMACK!!!*

I smacked him across the face. "THERE ARE YOU HAPPY?! IS THAT PUNISHMENT ENOUGH FOR YOU?!" "No..." "what?!..." "I said! Wha-!?" Suddenly as Suzaku tried to walk closer to me but he ended up slipping on some fallen clothes that laid on the floor. With us both falling on my bed with me under him. "I said no...that isn't punishment enough...I- I need more punish-!" I pulled out all of my frustration into my strength and I reversed the position we were in with me being on top of him. "I GET IT! YOU FEEL BAD THAT I WAS TAKEN BUT CANT YOU?!- NO YOU KNOW WHAT?! ILL GIVE YOU THE PUNISHMENT YOU SO DESIRE YOU MASOCHIST!" I was already on top of him on all fours but I decided to put both my hands that kept my top half up onto his chest applying the pressure that was holding me up on to him. "Nghn!" He groaned in pain

"NOW LISTEN TO ME AND LISTEN TO ME WELL!, I WANT YOU TO KEEP THE MEMORY OF ME GETTING KIDNAPPED, THE MOMENT YOU LEFT ME TO THE ENEMY, AND THOSE DAYS YOU DIDNT HAVE ME! MY VOICE, MY WARMTH!, MY BEING AROUND YOU AT ALL UNTIL YOU SAW ME AT THE RECEPTION!" I paused and I leaned down closer to his face and stared him in those beautiful deep emerald eyes and then leaned down in to his ear as he groaned again from it now being my elbows applying pressure on his chest. "I want you to see me at that reception hall standing right next to Zero...but here is the thing don't see me running to you. Don't see me calling your name, just see us three, me standing next to Zero and we are a good ten feet from you but you can't run to me you can't touch me, Nothing!~" I pulled a bit up to look at him and he had tears streaming down the sides of his head onto the sheets. His face was nothing but despair...

"Is that punishment enough for you?..." I asked solemnly. "Yeah..." he said with a smile and his chocking voice. It was punishment in the purest way possible in my opinion. I fell to the side next to Suzaku on the bed. And he simply embraced me. "Thank...you...I care for you so much N/N...I haven't said this but I....I missed you..." "I missed you too Suzaku..." I hugged my best friend, my partner in justice, the one who has been by my side. "Soooo~ can I go back to school? Be free?~" he let out a chuckle. "Of course princess~"

——————————————————

It was evening night. As Milly explained how she finally knew what she wanted to do for her graduation event. "Oh so that's how the education system works here..." "prez, are you really going to graduate soon? Why not wait and do it with the rest of us?" "Milly, my dear..." "madam president!" I giggled at the sight of Rivalz being ignored by Gino. "This Cupid day of yours, what exactly is it?" "You wanna know? On the appointed day, I'll have every student in school wearing one of these hats. The boys will get the blue hat and and the girls the pink, then if you steal the hat of your target and put it on by order of the student council president, me, those two will be proclaimed boyfriend and girlfriend!"

————————————————

Me and Gino followed Suzaku all the way to the meeting room where Gino was trying to get Suzaku to come. "Sorry but unlike you I'm a Knight to a viceroy that being you Y/N" "ah- yeah...your right I'm sorry about Gino bothering you-!" "NO No Nonononono I just want you to have fun while you can and ease out a bit since you were kidnapped by the Black knights please go and have fun for me too okay?" He asked. "Alright" "good girl!" He said as he patted my head. I looked at him and into all the people in the meeting room. "I'm terribly sorry for all the trouble I have caused all of you, but I would like to thank every single one of you for being so helpful and kind to me and Nunnally even though we have caused you all of this trouble!" I said as I bowed my head. "Oh no need to worry Viceroy Y/N, we are happy to be of assistance to you"  Guilford said. "Thanks all of you, I hope you all have a good day!" I said with a genuine smile as me and Gino walked off.

——————————————————
Suzaku P.O.V
——————————————————

As N/N and Gino walked off I entered and sat at the front chair next to Guilford. "You should give her a call after we're done here" "Huh?" What did he just say? ""Now" has a funny habit of not waiting around forever." Guilford said. "Wow what a surprise, I never thought I'd hear you say something like that, Guilford." "Your rank is still the same you were princess Euphemia's knight and now you are princess Y/N's for about a year and as Princess Cornelia's Knight, I'd like you to see me as a source of advice that you'll ask when needed" he opened. "Well that's mature of you! Anyway can we get to the main question at hand now? It's about the Guren, which I have taken into my care" Lloyd chirped in.

——————————————————
Y/N's P.O.V
——————————————————

I was in the secret room with Lelouch, Villetta and Rolo.

"At this rate it will be impossible to smash the world and create a new one! It's Cupid day. I'm Going to end my relationship with all the girls at today's event" Lelu said. "That will leave you free and in the clear!" Rolo chimed. "And fortunately we were able to get the teachers to join in the event as well~" I added. "Villetta, your going to steal my hat from me" Lelu informed. "But won't that just invite weird misunderstandings? I think Sayoko needs to take responsibility here-!" "Sorry but I can't help, I have to play stand in for master Lelouch" "and we got to make sure no strange girl doesn't get it!" Rolo added.

"Then what about Y/N?!" "Me?" I cocked my head to the side. "People don't know and some don't remember that the two of you are related so shouldn't it be fine?" "As much as I love my little sister she will have to be running for her life as well, seeing as the amount of people in her fan base so she will probably be hiding about the school." "True dat!" "Then have Shirley grab the hat!" "That is an option to consider..." me and Rolo said simultaneously with us then looking at each other and smiling. "That girl is completely head over heels for you! She did shoot me in order to protect you after all!"

'Knowing Lelu he wasn't okay with Shirley doing it...he cares for her deeply and feels as he has caused her enough trouble...' "that's why I don't want her mixed up in this any further" he said in monotone. 'Called it' "oh I should head with Milly I want to be with Arthur for a bit!" I said. "Good luck N/N!" Lelu and Rolo called. "I hope..." I walked my way to the Broadcasting room that had the new rooftop garden. Where I guess she was on the phone with someone. Speaking of which I guess the meeting would be at an intermission by now. "Relax! Haha you need to unwind from time to time, especially with that whole incident with Y/N!" "Hey Milly?" "Oh Y/N ! Something the matter?" "J-just a bit anxious, it's like there are eyes watching me from every wall..." "I'm on the phone with Suzaku if you want to talk to him?" "Uh...yeah sure..."

I walked over to where Milly was sitting as Arthur came closer to us. "Ok Suzaku I'm going to pass you to Y/N! Buhbye!" She chirped as she handed me the phone. "Hey are you alright?" "Yea..." "sorry that I couldn't be there to help you..." "n-not at all! Please you've already done so much for me to be happy...I'll be fine!" "Of course! Plus your a master at hiding but I'm a master at finding you do be grateful I'm not there to catch you~" "oh please! As if!" "Hahaha! We can talk about the even when you get here...see ya" "see ya!" I hung up and petted Arthur with a smile. "Ok now shoo! So I can start!" "Okay! okay! Haha" I laughed as Milly ushered me out of the broadcasting room.

I found my way to Anya in the halls as I looked at her diary. "Attention everyone! This is Milly Ashford speaking for the last time as student council president! My graduation event, Cupid day!, is about to begin! Oh and before we start make sure you are two meters away from your target!" I was walking with Anya. "You should all be familiar with the rules! If you capture your target's hat and put it on then you have to be boyfriend and girlfriend!" 'I can already see Gino and Lelu being swarmed in a sea of girls around waiting to pounce..' the guys around me and Anya had nets and other large equipment. "Anya? Are we sure this is safe?..." I whispered in her ear. "Don't worry N/N as long as you are nearby me or Gino we should be able to help you...so let's enjoy this strange event..." "mn! yea!"
"I won't question how you obtain the hat your allowed to use teams or tools as well! Now before we begin I'll just say one last thing!" "Hm?" Me and Anya let our simultaneously. "Any club that brings me the hat of Lelouch Lamperouge in class 3-D gets their budget increased ten fold!" People started running and fireworks could be heard going off. "Haha...nope!" I hid in a science closet. I watched as the school was going haywire. Heck even the horses used by the equestrian club were let loose.

I soon found my self running with Gino trying to get away from a swarm of guys. "Gino! I can't keep running forever!" "You won't have to!" "What?-Wha-?!" Gino had lifted me onto his back. "Hold on tight Belle! I can't promise a smooth ride!" "Wha!!!" Soon a shadow loomed over. "Huh? The forecast didn't say it would rain...and Milly would Usually put a lot of time making sure it was a sunny day..." soon me and Gino had our phones buzzing. "Oh.no..." I let out. "Anya." Me and Gino looked at each other and gave that look of 'should have known'

I walked around the school until I looked up and saw the Lancelot. I just waved my hands up hi knowing he noticed me. I soon gathered with the rest as we thanked Milly for her tule at Ashford. Then Suzaku landed and also congratulated Milly.

"Mhm! And with that, -oh wait!" "Huh?!" We all yelled. "Can someone give me a blue hat?" "Milly what are you doing?" Shirley questioned. "Thank you!" She thanked a guy that gave up his hat. "Suzaku get down here!" She shouted. "Uh sure?" He said. Milly soon grabbed me by the wrist and walked us closer to Suzaku. As we three were all on the equal ground Milly placed the blue hat on Suzaku and she then switched me and Suzaku's hat. "There! The two of you too!" Me and Suzaku looked at each other and blushed. "Congratulations Suzaku!" "SHUT IT GINO!" Me and Suzaku shouted at him together. "Right! Now as I was saying...With that this girl is no longer avoiding the real world!" She shouted as she threw her hat into the air and we all cheered in joy as Milly was now leaving Ashford Happily~

—————–—————————————

Me and Suzaku were in the garage with Lloyd and Cecile as we watched Milly in the news cast. "Just as I'd expect from my former fiancé" Lloyd laughed out. "Lloyd doesn't seem upset about it" Suzaku said. "No the man never wanted to get married in the first place." "Welp wether he cares or not he is still or sanity lost Lloyd isn't he?" I said "yeah your right N/N Absolutely right....."

I made this lazy little comic

Also I made me x Sugawara from haikyu

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 289 10
Once a slave, you were sold off to a Daimyo (Noble Lord) that saw potential in you. You were 4 at the time, growing up you would disguise yourself as...
16.7K 434 32
Sakura Kururugi has had so much taken away from her: family status, best friends, immortal mentor, heritage. Once Japanese, now branded by a mere num...
26.6K 743 18
Please note that Code Geass is not owned by me. They are owned by Gorō Taniguchi, Ichirō Ōkouchi, and Sunrise Studio. Please support the official rel...
24.4K 534 12
Her name is Elizabeth VI Britannia and she is the other sister of Lelouch VI Britannia and Nunnally VI Britannia. She's often better then Lelouch and...