Let's Escape Together (Edward...

By strawberryxmilk14

{Completed} You were sent to the hospital for what reason? It was because you saw people die. Simple as that... More

-Chapter One: Where Am I?-
-Chapter Two: Little Bird-
-Chapter Three: Doctor Danny?-
-Chapter Four: Eddie-
-Q & A-
-Chapter Five: Cathy-
-Q & A-
-Chaper Six: Criminal-
-Chapter Seven: Dollhouse-
-Chapter Eight: Remembering-
-Chapter Ten: Spit Out Your Sins-
-Chapter Eleven: Gray-
-Chapter Twelve: Monster-
-A/n-
-Chapter Thirteen: Serpent-
-Chapter Fourteen: Beauty-
-A/n-
-Chapter Fifteen: Love-
-Chapter Sixteen: Witch-
-Chapter Seventeen: Trial-
-Chapter Eighteen: Testify-
-Chapter Nineteen: My Love-
-Chapter Twenty: B1-
-Chapter Twenty-One: Searching-
-Chapter Twenty-Two: Everything-
-Chapter Twenty-Three: Goodbye-
-Chapter Twenty-Four: Escaping-
-Epilogue-
-Halloween Special-

-Chapter Nine: Bang-

1.3K 57 87
By strawberryxmilk14

So, I wore an outfit based on Eddie's outfit (since I'm doing outfits inspired by anime characters) and so I asked my mom who she thinks this outfit was inspired by. First thing she said was, "let me guess, Eddie."

Lol anyways hope you enjoy this chapter!

------

Warning. Contains mentions of violence, weapons, blood, and death.

Guide:

(Y/n)=(Your/name)

(e/c)=(eye/color)

------

{2nd Person P.O.V.}

"O-Our promise?" you stammer as Eddie smiles softly.

"Yeah. You promised we would get out of here together. So, that's what is going to happen. I am not going to shoot you," Eddie states, patting your head, "I won't let Cathy get what she wants."

Cathy simply smirks at the two of you. Eddie and you sure are interesting, that's for sure.

"E-Eddie, I still have the urge to kill you," you mumble, eyes filling with tears, "I don't want to hurt you...but the urge to kill is so strong."

Eddie nods. "I know, but...please...stay strong."

Cathy growls and stomps up to the door, opening it and entering the same room as you and Eddie.

"What is this?! I thought you were the perfect criminals! But you both are failures!" Cathy yells, "why aren't you killing each other?!"

Eddie glares at Cathy with a look of hatred.

"I know, I know! You hate me!" Cathy screams, walking up to the both of you and grabbing your arm roughly.

"Why isn't the drug working?!" Cathy screams, slapping you in the face with her whip.

"(Y/n)!" Eddie exclaims.

"Don't move or I'll shoot her," Cathy threatens, aiming one of the machine guns at you.

Eddie stays absolutely still, careful not to move an inch.

"Passing judgment on you is no fun. This is agony, (Y/n)!" Cathy whines, glaring at you, "you couldn't even let the urge to kill take over you! How did you make it this far? You're useless!"

You flinch. Those words clearly impacted you.

"Don't...call her that," Eddie says darkly, holding up the gun Cathy gave him.

"What's this? You think you can pull the trigger now?! Go ahead! Shoot me!" Cathy laughs and holds her arms out. She turns her body completely towards Eddie.

Eddie clenches his teeth and pulls the trigger. Nothing happens.

Cathy giggles, "so you did have the guts to shoot at me! Even a failure criminal like you isn't completely useless! Too bad the gun wasn't loaded!"

Eddie gasps and drops the gun, staring at Cathy with wide eyes.

"I suppose I will keep you, Eddie. You aren't a complete failure so I'll pass judgment on you," Cathy smirks and laughs. The insane laugh echos throughout the room.

"Are...you going to kill Eddie?" you ask, your (e/c) eyes wide and irises small.

"Of course I will!! All criminals must pay for their sins! Now...Eddie...bang!" Cathy giggles as she fires a shot at Eddie. The bullet hits his hand, making him cry out in pain.

Something inside you seems to snap. You smile and reach into your handbag.

"No, I can't let you do that, Cathy..." your grin widens.

"Bang."

You pull out the gun from your bag and shoot Cathy in the gut. You don't even remember the gun being in your bag. But you knew as soon as you pulled it out...

It was the same gun you used to murder your mother.

"Ah! You little brat! You had the courage to shoot at me?! Ah, I love how you showed your true colors, (Y/n)! I'm going to judge you, you criminal little girl!" Cathy yells.

Eddie stares at you in disbelief. You had a large grin plastered on your face. Your (e/c) orbs were clouded with insanity. Your hand holding the gun was shaking, but not in fear; it was in excitement.

Cathy's blood drips onto the floor as she laughs insanely.

"I'll judge you! I'll judge you! I'll judge you!" Cathy repeats, her smile widening.

"Shut up!" you yell as you shoot her in the head, "our little game...is over."

Cathy gasps as she falls to the ground. Eddie watches the scene before him with wide eyes. He never expected that.

You grasp your gun tighter as you let out a laugh. Your laughs echo throughout the room.

Cathy lets out a final breath before completely going still.

Eddie looks over at her corpse and notices something glinting in her pocket. He rushes over and pulls the item out of her pocket.

It was a syringe full of red liquid. It had a label with the word, "ANTIDOTE" written neatly on it.

Eddie smiles and runs over to you. You had finally stopped laughing and had put your gun away, but your eyes were still glinting in bloodlust.

"(Y/n)! It's the antidote to that stupid drug Cathy gave you!" Eddie yells, smiling at you.

You nod as Eddie injects the liquid into your arm. Almost immediately, your senses return to you.

Your head was no longer foggy and your vision wasn't blurred.

You begin shaking and tears spill from your eyes.

"I-I killed someone...I-I killed C-Cathy and my p-parents," you stutter. Eddie immediately pulls you into a hug, rubbing your back soothingly.

You cry into his shoulder, muttering, "I'm a criminal..."

"Hey, hey...it's okay...I killed lots of people and animals...it's okay.." Eddie whispers, "you did fine...your parents deserved to die and so did Cathy."

You sniffle and pull away from Eddie, wiping your tears with the sleeve of your blood-stained cardigan.

"O-Okay...thanks, Eddie," you state.

"Yeah! No problem! Come on, (Y/n)! Let's get out of here!" Eddie exclaims cheerfully. You love the fact that he can make you smile.

You smile and nod, grabbing his hand. Eddie slightly blushes but squeezes your hand reassuringly.

You both scurry up the red stairs and go over to the door. Of course it was locked.

"I'm pretty sure one of these buttons open the door," you state, pointing at the keyboard in front of the cluster of monitors.

Eddie nods and looks at all the keys, seeing one labeled, "DOOR." He clicks it and the door opens.

"There we go! Come on!" Eddie says loudly, grabbing your hand and walking with you through the door.

As the two of you walk down the hall, you notice text printed on one of the walls.

"To open the door, give your name to God. If there are no lies in your life, give him your true name. But, God does not need the sinner," you read aloud. You glance over at Eddie, who just shrugs.

"Let's keep going," you suggest, grabbing Eddie's hand again.

You both continue walking down the hall, smiles plastered onto both of your faces.

You reach the end of the hallway and open the door, only to find you are where you first started.

"Isn't this where we were before?" Eddie questions.

"Yeah...maybe the elevator is in one of these rooms?" you suggest.

Suddenly, a noise comes from the room you took your mugshots in.

"Let's try there!" Eddie yells, dragging you into the room.

The room was almost the same as before. Except the wall was now opened, revealing an elevator.

"There! Let's go!!" Eddie exclaims, pulling you over to the elevator.

The only thing is...you don't know how to open it.

"Crap!" Eddie says as he bangs on the door to the elevator.

You look around and realize that there is a little slot next to the elevator.

"Wait! On the wall earlier it said to open the door, give your name to God..." you glance at the name boards the two of you used to take your pictures. You grab them and hum.

"But which one do we use?" Eddie asks, tilting his head.

"It said, 'God does not need the sinner...'" you mumble. You drop the name board with your name plastered on it and insert Eddie's name boars into the slot.

The elevator opens, much to your delight.

"Yay! Let's go, (Y/n)!" Eddie states, dragging you into the elevator.

You smile at his excitement. "You seem to be in a good mood," you giggle.

"Yeah!! Cathy died!! She hurt you, she deserved it..." Eddie's expression slightly darkens, but then goes back to his normal, cheery expression, "aren't you happy, too?"

You smile softly and nod.

"Your smile is really pretty, (Y/n)! Just like you," Eddie reaches over and boops your nose.

You blush slightly and pout, making Eddie laugh at your cuteness.

The elevator chimes, signaling that you reached the next floor.

"We're here! So floor B2...this is..." Eddie hums as he thinks.

"Gray's floor."

{Word Count: 1389}

------

Hey, everyone! It's Michi! This chapter was kinda shorter than the rest lol. I'm used to making these chapters around 2000+ words...

Anyways, how are you enjoying this fanfiction so far? Tell me in the comments! Any improvements that I need to make? Please be polite when telling me :)

Once again, didn't read this over ^^;

I hope all of you enjoyed this!

I apologize for any mistakes made.

Comment what AOD character you would love to cosplay!

I will update as soon as possible!

Do not re-upload my work or use it in anyway without my permission.

I do not own Angels of Death or any of the characters. I do not own the artwork used unless stated otherwise.

Stay safe and have a lovely day!

-Michi :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 927 28
** 1ST PLACE WINNER in THE ANGEL AWARDS 2017, FANFICTION CATEGORY** Illidan picked Sarah up, cradling her to his chest. To all assembled he spoke, "W...
15.1K 308 57
Two broken souls in the midst of a crazy world. Two souls running away from their past. There was no light at the end of the tunnel. The tunnel was c...
13.6K 338 15
Lemon. Zack & Reader befriend each other at a young age from a tragic event. You two became each others light in the darkenss. Fate wasnt on your sid...
39.3K 658 12
Set after the ending of the game and 4 years have past since the events that occured , Rachel is now 18 and Zack is 24. Rachel no longer feels the de...